Bigger and Better for Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have you know, Beth, that I had to talk to Steve about the Wilford account. Now, what were you saying?"

Beth was stunned.

Gwen looked at the young woman and smiled inwardly. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you pack your things? You're done here. Maybe you won't be so quick to call a manager at your next job an old hag. I'll notify your supervisor that you are being terminated."

Beth left Gwen's office in tears. The older woman felt little remorse for the young blonde. She sat back in her chair and thought about this turn of events. She was sure to have Steve's attention now.

--

Gwen's heart skipped a beat when Steve entered her office after lunch. Unusually, he closed the door as he entered. "So now you're fucking with my love life?"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about." It was Gwen's turn to be coy.

"You didn't have to fire the poor girl."

"Yes, I did. Beth was in my way. She had something I want."

"No Gwen, I have something you want."

Gwen blushed and stared at the salesman. She licked her lips as he rearranged the bulge in his slacks.

Steve walked around the hardwood desk until he reached Gwen, seated in her leather chair. He took her hand in his firm grip and placed it on his cock bulge. Gwen blushed but found herself unconsciously massaging Steve's impressive cock, in awe of his size. She remembered that moment in her dorm room with Dean Stevens.

"It's a lot bigger, isn't it?"

Gwen looked up at her smirking coworker.

"I'll have to be careful. You aren't ready for me. Darren is half my size."

"He's smaller than that. You only see him in the shower, but home in bed, at its hardest, Darren's is so much smaller than you." Her voice squeaked as she traced the outline of his shaft with her index finger.

"We'll find out tonight, boss lady. Call your sweet hubby and make something up. I'll meet you in the garage downstairs at six o'clock. We'll have drinks at my place, you can check out the view from my balcony, and then you can spend an hour looking at my bedroom ceiling."

Gwen looked up at the younger man and nodded. Steve's half-hard penis tented the front of his slacks obscenely. She cupped it tenderly in her hand and stroked up and down. She wanted to unzip him right there in her office, but Steve backed away from her.

"I could tell you needed a real cock," he said with a smug smile. "And I have too seen your little boy erect. He pops a boner every time I stand next to him in the gym showers. One of these days someone is going to ask Darren to wash their dick in the shower and make your husband a very happy little boy. A sexy bitch like you deserves to be fucked properly by a real man. Six o'clock in the garage. If you've really been faithful to little Darren all these years, I'm going to rock your pussy."

Steve turned and left Gwen at her desk. Her panties were soaked and she blushed as she imagined someone noticing Steve and his obvious erection exiting her private office.

She reached for the phone to tell Darren about the unexpected instruction from her Manager to meet with a client this evening. She practiced her alibi. A big account; the buyer had arrived from out of town unexpectedly. Her boss wanted her team to make a dinner presentation. She would be home late, maybe very late. Couldn't be helped.

Then she went back to the Ladies Room and jilled herself like a madwoman.

Chapter 2

They took both cars to Steve's apartment and walked two blocks to the hip new Ralph Waldo Club. Driving her BMW behind Steve's Boxster, she almost chickened out. It wasn't too late to simply drive home. "My unexpected meeting was unexpectedly canceled." Darren wouldn't think twice before believing whatever story she told.

But Gwen decided that she could always bail out on young Romeo after a drink. Or after dancing. She wasn't a whore. She wasn't anybody's easy piece of ass. She'd enjoy some harmless flirtation tonight and then shut cocky Steve down. She silently congratulated herself for her contingency plan.

On the other hand, Gwen admitted to herself, her panties were already drenched just thinking about that brief fondle back in her office. A python, that's what the secretary had called Steve's penis. As she took the younger man's arm to stroll to the club, she couldn't resist clutching the lump in his pants.

He tried to stifle a grin. Fifty-something years old, he said to himself, old enough to be my mother, and she was as horny as a teenager on Prom Night. He hoped she could keep up with him, he thought. As big as he was, and as fit as he was, more than one young girl had tapped out on him half-way through the evening. He boldly grabbed Gwen's ass as they entered the bar.

The club was, she assumed, his regular haunt, and he led her without hesitation to a quiet corner table. While they waited for their first round she wondered how many other women Steve had brought here before taking them upstairs and making love to them. Maybe the blonde she'd fired had sat in this very booth once or twice. Maybe her panties had been wet, too, Gwen thought, and she wriggled slightly in the seat. She couldn't help wondering how many young pussies had sat in this exact spot, waiting to go upstairs and feed the python.

Gwen's vague plans to put Steve in his place had already been forgotten. As their second round was delivered to the table Steve's fingers gently stroked her thigh. The bar was dark, no one was looking, and she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. After a few ladylike sips of her Daiquiri, Gwen placed her left hand below the table and onto his bulging pants. Once again she slowly pumped her hand up and down the length of his erection; he was at least twice the length and girth of her husband. Then she also tried to cradle his balls in her cupped palm. Steve tossed a fifty-dollar bill on the table and they left, hand in hand, not even finishing their drinks.

They were all over each other in the elevator before it even began its ascent. Steve was particularly attracted to her large breasts, but he was a skilled enough seducer that he left them alone until he could give them the attention they deserved. Instead, the couple ground their bodies together in a kiss and his hands stayed behind her ass, cupping and squeezing her cheeks. Steve was used to hard young bodies with taut asses. Gwen was older, softer, more cushioned. This was an ass a man could plow into and bounce off of, he thought, and wondered if she was wild enough to go for a little anal excitement later on.

But first things first. When he stretched his arms and extended his fingertips under her ass, he could use the tips to tickle her pussy through the wet panties. He also worked fingers under the panties themselves and stroked his fingers between her dripping wet cunt lips.

When they reached his floor he took her hand and almost dragged her to his door. Standing there, still in the hallway, he dropped to his knees in front of Gwen, reached under her dress, and tore her panties down her trembling legs to her ankles. "Take these off, Gwen. Step out of your panties. You won't wear them ever in my apartment. OK?"

It was a silly thing, but Steve knew from experience that in the minds of the women on whom he preyed, it represented some weird kind of acceptance, agreement to come inside and be ravaged. There was never a "he said, she said" drama in Steve's apartment. When a woman stepped over his threshold with a wet naked crotch, she pretty much gave up any opportunity to later say that she hadn't intended to have sex inside. Steve's little panty ritual was a bit contrived, but it closed the door on any possible consent drama.

The last vestiges of Gwen's "contingency plan" evaporated as she stepped out of her fetid underwear, one foot at a time, holding his shoulder as he bent before her. He quickly pressed his lips to her vulva, kissed her there, and stood up to take her inside.

They tore their clothes off inside his living room and Steve allowed her to shove him back into one of his upholstered chairs. His knees rapidly moved as far apart as the chair allowed and Gwen hurled her face into his crotch to suck his hard cock. As he closed his eyes and relaxed, his first thought was that she actually wasn't very good at oral sex. He'd wait a while, and then he'd tell her to watch her teeth. Later.

Gwen couldn't believe how large Steve was, now that he was out of his pants. There's a sensual difference between a big lump in a pair of pants and almost a foot of rock hard naked penis. She was very aware that her drool was running all over his balls and the chair, and once in a while, she took her mouth off of his dick to lap up her own spit from the wrinkles of his balls. It was delicious, scented now with the young man's crotch sweat and pre-cum. The flavor when her tongue lapped the crease between his scrotum and his thighs was just intoxicating, and she nuzzled the base of his scrotum repeatedly, like a mother cat grooming her kitten. She wasn't forming complete thoughts, but licking his balls and crotch gave her more pleasure than choking on his steely shaft. His girth made it hard to keep from banging his cock with her teeth.

"A bit more than you're used to, Hon?" Steve groaned.

Gwen turned her head and, while still licking the younger man's steaming balls, said, "Christ, Steve, I didn't know they made this size."

"Am I the biggest you ever..." he began to ask, and Gwen nodded her head vigorously, further stimulating Steve's genitals. He saw no point in dragging this out any longer. Steve was ready to introduce Gwen to her other vagina, way up deep inside, the one her husband had never reached, that part of her plumbing that no other man's cock had ever visited. He suddenly told her to get up and took her into the bedroom.

With Gwen's back on his bed, her thighs splayed wide, the younger man licked Gwen's crotch once or twice and then began to insert himself deep into Darren Wilson's wife. Holding his cock in his hand he grabbed himself about five inches down and said, "Here's the cock you're used to, Gwen."

Gwen moaned. "It's not the same; you're so much thicker, Steve. Even this feels better than what I'm used to. Go slow; I'm still a little girl down there."

Making a joke about a popular TV commercial, Steve looked Gwen in the eyes and said, "But wait. There's more," and plunged another 4 inches into Gwen's core. Her husband's silly little cock had never been here before, he thought.

She caught her breath and gasped in pleasure. "More, baby. Give me a second. Then feed me more cock, OK? Momma needs much more," and she suddenly thrust her hips at him, catching him by surprise and taking possession of two more inches of thick dick.

He briefly wondered who was seducing whom. So, the old lady wants to be "Momma", huh? Cute, Steve thought. They were both aware of, but didn't much care about, their age difference. She probably was the oldest woman with whom he'd ever had sex. Gwen might be his perfect woman, with a hot body and a dirty mind. Two could play.

"Daddy Darren's dick doesn't satisfy Mommy? Mommy needs a real cock from young Stevie?" He was shafting her cunt viciously now, and Gwen was taking it like a trouper. Those long legs of hers were wrapped around and behind his hips, and her pelvis was rising and falling from the mattress. She was starting to get "orgasm face", where her eyes close and her face tightens and her pussy is about to explode.

Steve plundered her pussy and swung his hips from side to side, so that his cock was going in and out at an ever-changing angle. He was just plowing her cunt walls now. "I'll bet Daddy never felt this good, did he, Momma?" For his big finish, he reached under her ass, lifted it slightly to point her pussy towards the ceiling, and went in low, hoping to bang her G-spot with his dickhead. "How's *this* cock, Mommy? Cum now Gwen; we won't tell Daddy."

Gwen had the best orgasm of her life, her pussy clenching on Steve's enormous penis. Thinking of her modestly-hung husband as "Daddy" and herself as the neighborhood MILF was exactly the mental spice she needed to fully enjoy the real physical pleasure she was experiencing for the first time in her life.

The python bucked and snapped inside her vagina and delivered a prodigious load of cum into the deep part of her vulva, the part of her cunt Darren would never visit. Gwen briefly regretted the 25 years she had denied herself real sex, and immediately cheered herself up with the determination that one way or the other, man-size cocks were going to become a regular thing.

As Gwen's labia began slowly to drool Steve's copious jizz down over her ass hole and onto the bed linen, she was already thinking about Darren. He was her roommate now, an object of affection but not lust. Comfortable but unsatisfying. Gwen would never again think of "sex" and "Darren" in the same sentence.

***

Meanwhile, at their house, Darren was reading in bed, trying to stay awake until his wife's meeting was over and she came home. Gwen would probably be exhausted, he knew, after such a long day. This was the day of the week when they normally had sex, and he hoped if she returned before 10:00 pm he could get her in the mood with one of his well-received back rubs. He pictured them in bed, with him massaging lotion into her skin. His penis began to get hard with anticipation.

His phone beeped and he let go of his erection to read her text. "Sorry. Meeting endless. (:-( Just told have to review contract from the top 1 more time. Don't wait up. I'll be very late. xoxo

Darren sighed, switched off the lamp, rolled over to sleep alone, and felt his pecker deflate.

***

At the same moment that Darren's useless cock was going limp, across town Steve's cock was re-erecting in Gwen's mouth. She found that sucking a limp cock back to life was less of a challenge to her lips and teeth, and she was further delighted to discover that the taste of male cum residue and pussy slime was terrific.

Gwen turned her head slightly to stare deeply into her lover's eyes. Then she paused sucking cock to say adoringly to him, "I told Daddy to go to sleep without me. I want to try that 'cowgirl' thing I've heard so much about."

Her husband was already deeply asleep when she had her second orgasm half an hour later, and her third a little after midnight.

Chapter 3

"Darren, it looked like you had a good workout on that treadmill today. Good work, man." Steve knew that meeker people, like Gwen's husband, needed to be helped into a conversation that they would never themselves begin. Now that Darren's wife was regularly cheating on him with her younger colleague, it was time for Steve to get to know her husband a lot better.

"Thanks, Steve. If I jogged every day I wouldn't get into shape like you, but I lost three pounds last week!" Darren was like a little puppy, just waiting for someone to pet him and call him a good boy. And he had been working hard at the gym, though he wouldn't admit even to himself that he now came every day mostly to enjoy the showers and sauna with all the other men.

That time Gwen had masturbated him while teasing about being a cock-watcher had increased his self-awareness. All his life Darren had longed for the approval of other men without actually being aware of his need. Now he was starting to feel it inside. A yearning for other men to show him affection.

Inventing a new nickname, Steve said, "Don't be tough on yourself, Dar. I've been athletic all my life. I was a jock even when I was a kid." Then, dropping the towel that had been around his waist, he mimed pointing to himself and said, "This body was a gift. I just work at keeping it fit, that's all. The rest is in my genes. Guys like you have to work a lot harder at it, and I respect that."

As he replaced the towel around his waist, shrouding his penis again, he noticed Darren's face. Darren was hungry, whether he knew it or not. Steve moved a chess piece. "Hey let's hit the shower and then maybe talk a little bit in the sauna after, what do you say?"

Not waiting for a reply he turned and went back to his locker. He opened it to get his soap and shampoo, and side-eyed his vanity mirror on the inside of the locker door. Only when he saw that Darren was looking his way did he drop his towel again and, as natural as could be, reach down with his left hand and rearrange his junk. His back was to Gwen's husband, but Darren could tell even from the rear what Steve had done with his hand. Darren's own modest penis began to pump itself up just a bit as he followed Steve into the shower.

It is a well-known phenomenon that men space themselves out in situations like a wall of urinals or a room of shower stalls. It just isn't acceptable to be closer to another guy than the situation requires, and you always try to leave an empty space between you if you can. Of course, in a busy bathroom or shower, there are no empty spaces.

This room was empty, so when Darren followed Steve in he did something perfectly natural - he took the stall one away from Steve. It would be pervy to take the one immediately adjacent, but unfriendly to go across the room.

They were, after all, still having a conversation. Steve saw to that, and for exactly this reason. To keep a conversation going, they needed to be close, but to observe the social norms, they shouldn't' be adjacent. While Darren took the stall one away from him, Steve kept talking.

"You were really grinding out on that treadmill. I wish I had the patience for that. I should spend less time doing weight exercises and more cardio."

Darren was strangely pleased that here, in what was more Steve's world than his, he had somehow drawn a compliment. He was completely unaware that he was exhibiting the facial expressions and body language of a homely girl in the school cafeteria when a jock asked if he could sit with her.

"I do what I can, but I'm not as young and strong as you are. I can't even tell you the difference between a snatch and a curl!" He laughed, making fun of himself, and was pleased when Steve smiled. This modest act was the dude version of a flirty girl flicking her hair. Darren was being almost seductive, and he had no clue he was doing it.

"I may not be strong enough, old man. I pulled something on that last set and my shoulder hurts like hell. I'm having trouble here washing my own torso. Hey, would you be a friend and just run this loofa over my deltoids?" Without giving Darren time to react, Steve stepped into Darren's alcove and turned his back to him. With his "good hand" he reached back with the loofa and offered it to Gwen's husband.

Darren was briefly paralyzed. First of all, Steve was encroaching in the space, and with his own back to the wall, Darren couldn't retreat. Second, Steve was backing into Darren's front, and they were almost touching in the tight space. At a loss for words, Darren did what Steve counted on and took the loofa. He reached up and made a half-hearted attempt to wash Steve's right shoulder, which drew an appreciative groan of "Thanks, Buddy" from Steve.

"Is that the right place?"

"Oh yeah, thanks, I can't reach that until my muscles heal a little. It's a scrubber, Darren, so lean into it and rub harder." And with that, Steve lowered his shoulder by bending his knees and hips slightly, which brushed his solid ass back into Darren's pelvic area. Steve quickly said "Oops" and pulled back a hair, but the damage was done and Darren's cock swelled the rest of the way to erection. It bobbed in front of him, completely out of control, and repeatedly brushed the cleft of Steve's ass all by itself.

"Hey, Tiger, I guess this feels good for both of us, huh? No harm no foul, Dude, all men bone up in the shower. Here, you turn around and I'll do your shoulders." Before Darren could process this, Steve turned around and his own very rigid penis slapped into Darren's.