Bigger and Better for Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday they lunched together. While she lovingly nuzzled his ear at the restaurant she whispered: "Maybe it's the waiter, that hunky Eurotrash guy. Maybe he's my lover." Darren felt a shiver of lust picturing Gwen fucked on a tabletop.

Then, when she walked him back to his office on the way to her own, she did it again. "Maybe it's that guy down the corridor who works for you on the Westbridge account. Tommy Perdue. Maybe I'm opening my legs for one of your own guys. Wouldn't that be hot?"

It only then occurred to her that this could go in the other direction, too. So she continued: "On the other hand, silly me. Maybe Tommy is the guy whose cock *you're* sucking. Isn't this fun, Darren? Every guy we know, you're wondering if he's fucking your wife, and I'm wondering if he's fucking my husband. My pussy is so wet right now. Is your little dicky hard?"

***

Thursday night at Steve's he and Gwen had a great laugh at the whole degrading thing. Poor little Darren, unable to look other men in the eye any more, knowing that anyone he spoke to might be the man cuckolding him, laughing at him. Steve reminded Gwen that her position was equally exciting, that any man she spoke to might be the dude fucking her husband behind her back. The dude who knew she not only couldn't keep her man sexually satisfied, but couldn't even keep him straight.

And while they laughed, the fierce hot thrill burned inside Steve, the man each of them was terrified to meet. Steve might have kicked Gwen to the curb a long time ago if it was just about her pussy. But now she and her husband were so wrapped up together in his lust that he didn't know how to take his game any further.

Until he did. "Give me your phone."

"What for?" Gwen asked.

"You're going to phone Darren and let him listen for a few minutes. I'll have to stay silent so he doesn't recognize me. But you can talk all you want. Be vocal - fake it if necessary. Let him hear a better man fucking his wife senseless. Invite him to jack off listening to us."

And that's what happened. Gwen put on an Oscar-worthy performance, wailing and screaming her pleasure as her lover fucked her half to death. Steve was twice as hard as usual, playing his voiceless part to perfection. It was his idea to move the phone at one point closer to the headboard so that Darren could more clearly hear it slamming into the bedroom wall. Neither of them faked their orgasm, nor did Darren, home alone.

When Gwen got home Thursday night Darren almost threw himself face-first into her sopping wet crotch. Gwen got the best of the deal since Darren had masturbated so much that her sucking of his little cock couldn't prompt another orgasm. Gwen, for her part, had two, on her husband's mouth.

Chapter 6

Steve was surprised to discover that when it came to "pillow talk", Darren was the chattier of the two Wilsons. Steve came to understand that while he filled a void, pun intended, for Gwen, they didn't really have an affectionate relationship. Most of Gwen's emotional needs were fully met by her family, friends, and co-workers.

Darren, on the other hand, was fundamentally lonelier. He adored his wife, but he had few friends and maintained only distant relationships with his own relatives. When Steve was with Gwen she rarely talked about her marriage. But when Darren was at Steve's, he constantly talked about Gwen, their marriage, her lover, their sex or lack thereof. As eager as Darren was to suck Steve's dick, he also wanted to be buddies. Maybe more. Maybe lovers. Steve suspected Darren needed a man in his life, and he was unenthusiastic about filling that role.

One way to keep their relationship "businesslike", which to Steve meant sexual, was to tease and torment Darren. After Darren told Steve the story about Gwen's "phone home" prank, the younger man insisted Darren "get even" by doing the same thing. Once again Steve had to remain speechless. Darren phoned and told Gwen he was "taking a breather" from his lesson. Gwen now knew that there were no lessons, that these were Darren's dates with his boyfriend. She put her phone on speaker, reached for a vibrator, and told her husband to go ahead.

Darren was a terrible actor. His speech was stilted and not very erotic. "I'm looking at his cock now" kind of utterances. Gwen naturally picked up the slack and began asking Darren to describe things: "what does it look like, feel like, taste like? Does it hurt going into your cute little asshole? Did he cum inside you?" That his slutty wife had to lead him through the whole thing made it twice as humiliating for Darren. Which was fine with Steve.

He also further sexualized the relationship by treating Darren poorly. Steve would cut him off or over-talk him, call him stupid or clumsy, etc. And when Darren still seemed to be seeking affection, Steve cranked up the sex. He ceased using a condom, and then called Darren "a sloppy cock hole." He tied Darren to the bedposts with leather cuffs, and took degrading photos of his anal creampies. The photos were then sent to Gwen. Anal sex without a condom also made it rougher on Darren when it was time for him to suck Steve's cock again, but Steve insisted.

Through it all, Darren loved it. Sunday golf lessons were the height of his week. Gwen would tease him all morning about all the cock he'd suck and fuck, and her derision just made his dick harder. So Steve took it up a notch. He would cuff Darren into position, face down on the bed, and drive his rigid cock as far into the older man as was physically possible. Then, after dragging the python out of his hole, Steve took pictures.

Darren was just starting to relax after their first vigorous fuck when Steve tossed a grenade. "I've invited a friend over. He paid me $500 for a crack at your ass. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will." On cue, his "friend", who was actually a stranger recruited on Grinder, stepped into the room. He was about 40 years old very muscular, with slightly graying hair, a goatee, and an average-size uncircumcised cock. He climbed on the bed and delivered an unexceptional fucking to Darren's upturned buttocks. It was more the perverse degradation and shame than the sex act itself that made Darren orgasm so hard that he moaned.

For Steve, the kick was that he not only put Darren in his proper place in the male hierarchy, but it gave him stills and video clips that he could send to Gwen. Gwen now would think that this scurvy random butt-fucker dude with gang tattoos was Darren's long-term crush.

Chapter 7

It was always fun for Steve when Darren or Gwen would tell him a story he already knew. When Darren told him about the time Gwen phoned him mid-fuck at her lover's house, for example, or when Gwen told him that her husband had been restrained and double-teamed.

So Steve wasn't terribly surprised when their stories started to inspire each other. Gwen described Darren's bondage scene to Steve and asked him if he'd like to tie her up "just for a few minutes to see what it's like." He said sure, and asked her how she'd like it if a friend of his joined them, "like in that video you told me about". Gwen could think of two or three guys she wouldn't mind fucking, but Steve didn't know any of them. "It would depend on who they were," she said vaguely, and thought that idea was laid to rest.

Steve used some old dress ties to lash Gwen to his bed and they both found that the sexual experience was enhanced. As Gwen left him that night, she joked that she wanted to do it again "with a blindfold."

When she came back two nights later she discovered that her young lover had pulled out all the stops. In the guest room, there were silk and delicate cuffs already attached to the bed corners, waiting for her. Gentle music was playing and Steve had also lit some romantic scented candles. Theirs was not a romantic relationship, and she was touched by his thoughtfulness.

They began the evening with Gwen tied on her back. While the cuffs were tightly bound, the tethers were long enough to give her plenty of movement. Steve ate her hungry pussy for almost 15 minutes, much longer than was his style. Usually, he did this quickly and stuffed the python into her hole without delay. But tonight seemed to be special, and he only stopped when she same explosively on the end of his tongue.

"Oh, my God. Darling if I'd known you could do that I would have asked for it every week."

"Tonight is a night for new pleasures, Gwen," Steve replied softly, and he tenderly placed the blindfold over her eyes. He kissed her gently and asked if she was comfortable. She murmured agreement.

Steve then arose and uncovered the two web cameras he had connected to his laptop. Gwen Wilson, only recently a cheating cock socket, was about to make her first porno.

Steve tightened the tethers so that now she was almost immobile and climbed aboard for his first fuck of the night. He was almost in a hurry to get it over with, he was so eager to begin the real show. His new friend Thomas came in silently and began tugging his cock to erection. Steve reached over and the man silently handed Steve the ball gag. Gwen's pussy was soggy wet, as usual, and if Steve wasn't enjoying this as much as one would expect, Gwen was in heaven. This is exactly what she imagined it would be like to be bound and fucked.

Steve told her about the gag as he put it in place. "We don't want your noisy orgasms to disturb the neighbors, Gwen," he said. She started tossing her head from side to side. "Cuffs and a blindfold are OK, but the gag bothers you? Calm down and enjoy this, Gwen. Tonight is your night."

He resumed thrusting his enormous cock in and out of her pubic swamp. As he dipped his head and began to suckle on her right nipple, she moaned behind the gag. Her cunt and her brain were arguing with each other, and her cunt was winning.

Until Thomas put his head next to Steve and began to suckle her left nipple. Gwen's body suddenly twitched and trembled as if she was being electrocuted. Someone else was here, joining them. Even the gag could only do so much to restrain the screams she was trying to utter.

"You're way too much woman for just one man, Gwen. That's why you cheated on your husband in the first place." Steve was heaving his pelvis quite forcefully now, pulverizing Gwen's pudenda. She loved it. "I've always assumed someday you would want more than I can offer, too, so I arranged for Thomas here to help me out." Now he was doing that corkscrew thing again, raking the head of his penis along the walls of her vagina.

"What's that, Thomas? You want to cut in before I even finish? That's pretty cheeky of you, but OK, guests first." Steve's long cock slid out of Gwen and she felt uncomfortably empty. And then Thomas began to slide into place. Steve had screened several candidates for this task, and Thomas met both requirements.

First of all, his penis was longer and thicker than Steve's 8-inch snake. Thomas was about to go even further into Gwen's drooling pussy than Steve had managed.

Steve whispered in Gwen's ear. "I wanted something bigger for Gwen. This is like losing your cherry a third time. Thomas is going to dump his load two inches further than even I've been. Ten inches of cock you've got between your legs, you hot slut. You're welcome."

Gwen was getting close to her second orgasm when Steve brought Thomas's second qualification to Gwen's attention. "I'm going to remove your blindfold when you cum, Gwen. You should see a man's face if he's going to fuck an orgasm out of you. Not that fucking an orgasm out of Vice President for Finance Gwendolyn Wilson is much of a challenge."

Gwen had already figured out Steve's ultimate humiliation. This cock was attached to a co-worker. As she rapidly reviewed all the men she worked with named Tom, she began to reach her climax. Steve raised the blindfold and Gwen looked into the face of the 19-year-old boy who worked in the Finance Mail Room.

Later that evening, after Gwen had been enthusiastically spit roasted twice and double penetrated once, Steve tucked her in. "You'll sleep here tonight, Gwen. I'll send Darren a text from your phone. He won't know where you are, or with whom, but he'll know you're safe, and you'll be home tomorrow."

"That was the best, Steve; you're the best. You fucked Mama so good, baby. My ass is so sore but it feels empty. I'm so happy you were my first man there."

"Hush, Gwen. Sleep well. I'll come back in a few minutes. Let me show Thomas out."

"Oh Steve, he was so good, too. Can I have Thomas again some time, baby?"

"Oh yeah, Momma. You can have Thomas anytime you want. We want the biggest for Gwen, right?"

Steve met Thomas in the other room, sipping a beer to which he had helped himself. He grinned and said "That was so awesome, Mr. Wills. I never guessed Mrs. Wilson is a gangbang slut. You're my hero, man."

Steve grabbed a cold one for himself and sat down with the young man. They sat silently for a minute, their minds still coming down from the two hours of sexual fever they'd shared. Thomas still couldn't believe Vice President Wilson begged to be tied up and fucked senseless in all her holes.

"How old is she, Mr. Wills?"

"Gwen? I'm not sure; fifty-something. Pretty great bod for an old lady, right?"

Thomas sat silent for a second and said "My Grandma's fifty-something."

"Well, young stud, like they say on TV, 'don't try this at home'. Gwen's like an old car with really low mileage. She hasn't been fucked much. Her husband has a really small dick."

"Is that why I'm here? My dick?" He smiled broadly and gestured towards his crotch.

"Thomas, that's why we're both here. Gwen Wilson is a size-queen now. My dick's pretty big and yours is even bigger. She's not gonna waste much time from now on with little dicks. And by the way? If you're even thinking about tapping this pussy again you check with me first, understood? This is my cunt. I'll share, but you have to give me respect, OK?"

Steve changed the topic. "Don't take this question the wrong way, OK?"

"Mr. Wills, after tonight you and ask me anything you want, Sir. I work for you now." Another grin.

"OK. Have you ever fucked a dude?"

"There's a creepy guy in my apartment building that gave me his ass for my 18th birthday present. I've been back for more once in a while, when pussy's scarce. He gave it up to me again on my 19th birthday 3 weeks ago. That ass still tight. Your friend Mrs. Wilson tonight, she was the second ass I ever fucked. Seems to me they both felt about the same. Fantastic. Why? You want me to do you?"

Steve snorted and spit beer all over himself. Laughing he said, "No, not me, Thomas, and by the way? If I were curious I wouldn't start with your horse cock. No. You busy on Sunday? There's this guy comes over to blow me regular on Sundays and I wondered if..."

"Sure thing, Mr. Wills. Anybody I know?"

"Doubt you've ever met Darren Wilson, Senior VP in Marketing. He's Gwen's husband, and he loves cock just as much as she does. Maybe more."

"You're tagging them *both*? Husband and wife?"

"And neither one of them knows I'm plowing the other. I think maybe this Sunday would be a good day to sort shit out. You're in?"

Thomas just smiled.