Bigger Balls

Story Info
Hyperspermia streamer's balls grow after every session.
2.8k words
4.42
43.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's the streamer with the most sexual output I've ever seen. But I liked him long before that became his draw. He was always an innocent-looking boy, very sweet and gentle. Almost femme--a sharp contrast to the typical dominant behavior of most male models. I liked that about him. He started camming not long after turning 18, apparently just to explore his sexuality and to show off to some random strangers. I was one of those strangers, charmed enough to follow his links and catch more streams.

He always seemed so grateful that people were watching. That he was worthy of being watched. You could see it in his eyes every time, right when he was about to cum--"this one's for you." Amazingly, he always had enough to spare for everyone; not literally, of course, but he'd breathe heavy for a couple seconds... then suddenly grab his cock again, pumping anew. Thirty seconds later he'd cum again, and if we were good, maybe a third time. Once he'd reached his limit, he'd beam a smile, thank everybody for coming(!), and wave us goodbye. Such a cutie.

Well, after a year, he apparently decided to make this his job. I can think of no one more deserving; this man is a professional cummer. Cammer! Same difference. He already had a bill of regulars, including some anonymous souls like myself, and so he started a subscription service.

They say food always tastes better when it's free. Not porn. It's almost erotic in and of itself, the anticipation before a show that you paid to see. Not a prerecorded one, of course--a live show, with all of the snags and nothing edited out.

When the show began, he seemed a little more focused, more confident. He was still grateful, surely, that people now pay to see him jerk off while whispering sweet nothings the way only he can. But this time he knew his worth, and his audience.

"Heyy~!" he waved, one finger at a time. "Long time no see, guys and gals, enby pals! I know so many names here, but to everyone else, I hope you'll come to know me~." He flashed his signature smile like he knew he just made a bad pun. He flashed his cock next and all was right in the world. It bobbed a modest length away from his torso, maybe six inches at most; but it was already hard and throbbing red. He was getting flushed.

"Since this is my debut to all my lovely patrons, I've been working really hard on my shtick." I swear, his cock jumped a little. "You know... There's a sea of streamers out there, and you chose me." Throb. "It's gotten me worked up so many times this week thinking about showing off for you guys..." Throb. "Nghh..." Throb. His eyes pleaded for his balls' release.

It seemed like he wanted to say more, but instead said, "If I cum for you, won't you cum for me, too? C'mon... I know you want it as bad as I do." He put a vice grip on his crotch. "No... I think I want it even worse. Hahhhh..." He was getting more animalistic as he rubbed down his length. It looked like he was going to rub himself raw.

Hell yes.

"I can imagine you guys right now... repeating after me. Maybe some of you are starting out slower. Savoring it. Really getting intimate with your sex. I can imagine some of you going faster. But if you cum before I do--you'd better get ready to do it ag-ain." His voice trembled a little as he said that. "--And again." His eyes rolled back in his head. He leaned back and thrust his cock up into the air. "And--hhhghh! Aahhhh!" A thick rope--two, three--shot out like artillery. His pelvis was fixed in the air, holding his cock like a fountain. God--from this angle, we could see his balls flexing relentlessly, pushing out every last drop of semen. His face was seriously strained.

Personally I thought he would sit back down in a puddle of his own doing any second now, but instead he stabilized himself on his knees and swiftly grabbed his balls with his other hand, squeezing the life out of them. He really wanted that last drop, like a toothpaste tube. To our surprise--the chat was going crazy--his shaft continued leaking a little. His persistence, I couldn't any more. I was gonna...

Cum...

...

I woke up to the heat of the morning sun in my face. Really I was still hot all over. Was that just a kinky dream? I checked my computer, it said the session ended several hours ago. I was still feeling tingles up and down my spine. I don't know... I don't know what it is about this boy. He just does it for me. Seems really nice and really cute. I could watch him cum all day. Little did I know...

The next paid show was scheduled a month out. It was a special kind of agony, knowing that the day was so close, yet so far. Until then I routinely cared for myself to the sound of him moaning in past recorded shows. I wondered what really gets him off (besides exhibitionism, surely), what makes him tick. I wondered if I'd ever get a chance.

But as soon as thet last show started fading into my memory, the next one began. This time, he was wearing a little girly lingerie, with almost a cat aesthetic. But his package was already completely unobstructed, hanging out for all to see as he embraced us in a warm hug (virtually).

"Heyy everyone~! You have no idea how hard I've been waiting for this. The last show was such a smashing success~" he cooed. But then his expression became somewhat more serious.

"I meant to tell you guys, I have a pretty severe medical condition. It's kind of a new thing for me, so I'm adjusting to it, and I hope you all join me as well." He giggled, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! If anything, I'm coming. Coming more and more..." His dick flexed again. I can't tell if he does that for show or if it genuinely tenses up whenever he gets horny.

"I have hyperspermia. You can probably guess what that means..." He shot the camera a wink. "But in case you wanna hear it in my sultry voice, it means I overproduce cum," he leaned into the microphone. "I don't really know what triggered it... maybe all your tributes to me summoned the cum god. He endowed me, guys-gals-enbypals."

At this moment I glanced down and noticed that his cock had already been leaking precum for who knows how long. It wasn't an unnatural amount per se, but he hadn't even touched himself for at least 10 minutes now. It was glistening on the bed below him. The chat was going wild.

"I'm never holding back again. I medically can't. Who knows what would happen! I'm gonna let loose... and make sure there's an audience every. Single. Time." He thrust hisself at the camera, penis-first, before getting into a more comfortable position.

He came five times that day. Or perhaps it was three, really long cumshots. He was getting noisier each time, like it pained him in a masochistic way. It's as if a pressure valve was released and he's become a cum factory, constantly churning out. Something about that is really hot. I wish I could cum that hard, even once, to know what it feels like. He certainly outpaced me... I held on for a while but he didn't seem to be losing any steam while I was busy recovering.

I love him.

...

I wouldn't have missed his next show for the world. I might've been first in queue. I started using the same username--though still an anonymous one--so he might recognize me. He never really singled out his viewers on-stream, but I felt so cloudy, what could go wrong?

This show started with his balls squarely center-frame. They looked supple and round. And from this distance, they looked huge.

Then he backed up, with a knowing, excited expression on his face. He bounced up and down a couple times, which of course drew our attention back to his bouncy balls... oh. My. They are huge.

"Don't freak out!" He giggled to himself. "Soo, just a li'l public service announcement: if your balls look like this, please go see a doctor. I wouldn't want any of you out of commission, you know! Usually it could be an infection or something."

"But! I already checked, and that's not what's happening to me. I'm just really full, guys. My eggs started producing sperm faster than I can empty them." He put on a pleading face, although... I don't think it was an act.

"It honestly kinda hurts? Like they're all stretched out now, all the time. It's like blue balls, but for real. But I don't mind, because I'm usually fapping nowadays anyway. And when I'm doing that, it's like..." He looked breathless for a moment. "They're really sensitive. It feels so good to prod them, especially when I'm jerking myself off... You guys really loved that last time, when I squeezed them extra hard? I'm gonna keep doing it, but look--I can't even get my hands all around them anymore! It's a two-hand job now, ehehe~."

I felt like I was already going to explode. Hell, he probably did too, but in his case that might actually be healthy? His dick looked like it was priming itself, absolutely raging and lengthening. In fact... that looked bigger too. A little. I know it for sure, he used to be six inches hard. Now he's six inches flaccid, and... seven... eight inches long?

Heaven for me. I wish I had all that weight under my crotch. I watched my infatuation rub circles around his testicles in the palms of his hands, swirling them around... his cock all the while leaking, and leaking... It was starting to make actual puddles before he'd ever cum. I swear, he'd give them an extra squeeze once in a while and his cock would visibly dump more precum. I wanna know the feeling of being that backed-up.

We no longer measure his sessions in orgasms or cumshots, but in milliliters of cum. One of his hottest tricks yet is to get on all fours, penis hovering above a glass, and milk himself. Milks himself like a cow, his red-hot length stiffly pointing down, and his udders (if you will) dangling almost in the way. It's hot to see him blast cum down that glass, and to see how proud he is of his output. Sometimes a trail or two catches his massive balls and runs down them. He makes a big show of wiping them off as aggressively as possible, so hard that he can't help but moan.

This was turning into a fever dream of sorts. I couldn't help but rever what new poses I wished to see him in, what new things I'd like him to try... what would happen if I had my way with him. But really, he was always thinking one step ahead...

His fourth and final show for the year. This naturally became a quarterly affair. He assured us off-camera that he was still relieving himself regularly, even when we weren't watching. I have to imagine that he still had some kind of personal life, but he really liked to tease us, making it seem that fucking himself became a round-the-clock job. I like to imagine that he now produces so much cum that he needs to take in more fluid and food to stay healthy. But my imagination could not prepare me for what I saw next.

Almost a thousand people were tuned in when he began, seated butterfly-style in the center of his faithful bed, apparently sitting on a pillow of some sort.

Jesus Christ, th-at's his balls--

"Heyy everybody~!" His demeanour was bouncy as ever but he winced a little as he crushed his nuts against the bed. "Iiii received a cute li'l suggestion last time from one of you, and I couldn't resist... I know it's not the healthiest thing ever for me, but I gave No Nut November a try. C'mooon, I scheduled this one for December 1st, wasn't it kinda obvious??" I could hardly believe what he was saying. He abstained from cumming--probably a medical necessity in his case--for a whole month, just for his audience.

That's so hot.

His cock definitely grew, too. It reaches out to his feet, sitting the way he is. Nine, maybe ten inches! And resting on his massive balls. He shifted around a little to get more comfortable and his entire sack moved like a water balloon. You could tell sperm was just sloshing around in there at this point. He kept talking about himself but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. He carefully dug in his hands under his balls, lifting them much like you do a stack of textbooks. In the blink of an eye I noticed him leaning his head back in abject pleasure as he did this, and then--! With a flex and a heft, he shot a load of cum with almost no effort, like a cannon. He did it again--it hit the camera, a trail of white falling down everyone's screen. He was breathing really heavy.

He sat himself up, truly pressing down on his balls now under his entire weight, putting his legs behind him on his knees. His thick, throbbing cock just spurted more and more cum... it went in all directions, shot at all distances. He pressed his knees together beside his balls to force even more cum out. I'm not even sure if this counts as orgasming anymore, but it's fucking hot. It's so fucking hot... I wish my balls were even half the size of his.

For the first time in a while that I remember, he went to town once again on his poor cock, rubbing it, caressing it really. It was less to excite it and more to assure it that everything would be alright. It rapidly throbbed again as another load came through. He started grinding against his swollen balls. With every push forward of his pelvis, another rope emerged. Suddenly, he moved the camera beside him to demonstrate that he was painting the wall with his cum. It was certainly not an even coat, but with enough coaxing, he was truly able to cover every square inch in a certain radius.

He kind of seemed like a different person, now. Insatiable. Grateful as always, and all too happy to put his body on display. But he no longer had any refractory period to speak of. There never seemed to be a good time to end the stream, no stopping point. Does his dick really never stop? Here it is, red and raw and hot to the touch and erect as a statue and raring to go, thirty minutes in. I wish it was in me... I know it wouldn't take long for him to fill me up. He looked like he could use a good pocket pussy, one that would fit him dutifully.

In my delirium, I started to notice something. His balls didn't look as big as they did a moment ago, although they're still the hugest, heaviest pair of balls I've ever seen. No... they honestly seemed to be shrinking steadily. At some point while he was talking, I heard him say "40 centimeters"? That must have been his measurement when he started. If I had to guess it's half as big now--almost small enough to fit in pants.

Speaking of pants--his panting was neverending, almost gasping for breath now. It's like his soul was escaping through his shaft. If I was in disbelief, he really didn't seem to believe it either. This was a new limit for him, after all; hadn't cum in a month and never had balls like this. He looked like he could use some water, but also like he couldn't leave his room in this state.

Eventually, he laid forward, back to a manageable size. Speaking through muffled breath, he was candid for once: "I have no idea how I'm going to clean all of this." I guess that's kind of hot too, if we weren't all so exhausted.

...

Shortly after the new year, he announced to his fans that he's started a new medication that should help with his "condition", something he "should have sought a lot sooner". He posted one progress pic to his patrons, a very modest groin, much like when he started camming.

And as soon as he came, he went.