Bigger Ch. 03

Story Info
Great things for Alexah at last!
2k words
4.61
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers

Bigger Ch 3

"Yeah! What the fuck girl!" Sabine scolded me. "It was my turn and you made him shoot his wad. All I got was fifty bucks instead of two fifty!"

"We trusted you!" Sara snapped.

I had the three other servers angry at me for making Tony owner/manager cum before they got their pay and bonuses. I started working at the peeler bar as the newest server since my old company went bankrupt. The other girls told me how to get paid out a bit more by giving Tony a bit more.

"I'm really, really sorry! It wasn't my fault!" I teared in fear of their contempt. "I just suddenly found myself between his legs and sucking his gorgeous cock. He forced my head all the way down and surprised me when he came. Honestly, didn't intend for that to happen at all!"

"Really? Honestly?"

"Yes, Really and honestly!" I said apologetically. "Certainly I wasn't going to make him cum!"

"Well.... Okay." Sammy said. "Oh and wipe that bit of cum off your face before you go back out on the floor."

It took the other two girls a bit of time for them to accept my explanation. Splitting my bonus with them as a means of apologizing helped. So when my road worker trio came in as usual, they let me serve the table. I wore a different top but still wore the short skirt. I now was wearing pantyhose as they suggested when I started but they were actually crotchless with panties that were assless.

I stood there beside Marshall and Ted, making small talk as I set their usual bottles before them. Marshall's hand was already between my thighs and stroked teeny cock. There was pretty much nothing left since my testicles had shrunk and receded into me and my penis was no bigger than a half inch. He shifted his hands around and played with my naked backside as Peter paid for the round. He gave me a fifty for a thirty dollar bill and told me to keep the change. They stayed for five rounds. By then Marshall's thick middle finger was deep inside my asshole.

It was my third week working there and the company was no closer to resolving their insolvency. Things had festered and looked like things would remain for a long time. At least I continued to get paid at the club always careful not to make Tony cum when it wasn't my turn. He only had me deep throat him when it was my turn for the extra bonus. Even so, it wasn't enough to cover some of my expenses. When I discussed it with Tony, he suggested I could work more hours or start dancing. Dancing pay was much more lucrative with the added "extras" in the VIP. The big bill for all my new lingerie and clothes had come in and I was going to be a lot short.

I told Sara, Sammy and Sabine of my decision. They were all supportive and were betting on when I'd make the switch. Sabine won.

I'd start dancing the next week. I wouldn't need my server clothes anymore and pick out a number of things I could wear based on what some of the other dancers wore. My first day, I changed at the club. I just wore a pretty, baby blue demi-cup bra and matching mesh thong panties before I stepped bare foot into my five inch stiletto mules. They were open-toes so my pretty painted toe nails sparkled in the club lights. As I walked out onto the floor, there was already a customer stage side. The ultra-violet lights made my outfit pretty much transparent; I might as well been naked.

Rebecca and Roxy gave me plenty of tips so when it was my turn to dance on the stage, I wasn't a goofy girl. After a minute or so, I found my footing and even swung around the pole a couple of times. It was so exhilarating. When I finished, all the girls were very supportive and told me what a great job I did considering it was my first time. I was a bit embarrassed as Roxy did comment about how sexy my wet thong looked. Stupid me, I only brought one outfit.

My second show was coming up and I was in the back dressing room making sure my make-up and hair were okay. My heart jumped as I heard my name announced. "On stage now is Alex....Ah!"

I scurried out and up onto the raised platform. Even through the bright lights, I could see my three boys were at their usual table. All three of them stared in disbelief; Marshall's mouth gaped wide as I removed my bra. I made coy eyes at them. My butt toward their table, I pushed down my panties. Of course I had to be careful not to show too much of my pussy since I really didn't have a real one even if my balls and sack had shrunk so much that it looked like a tight slit with swollen pussy lips. I did flash my ass at them a lot.

After my show, I promenaded over to their table and sat directly on Marshall's lap. OMG, I could feel his boner through his pants. As a dancer, I could now drink with them; it was very encouraged by management to do so.

I found I so wanted Marshall to be my first in the VIP but when I asked him if he wanted to go, he suddenly backed away and muttered some excuse about being married and his wife. I walked away very hurt and disappointed.

In walked this very attractive Asian. He was casually dressed but there was some aura about him; I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He took a table away from the stage and ordered a drink from Sabine.

"Pretty nice looking, isn't he?" I didn't see Rebecca come up from behind.

"Oh! Fuck Reb! You scared the shit out of me!" I gasped from breath. "Who is he? I've never seen him before when I was serving."

"His name is Geremy. He doesn't come here often. Usually late afternoon." Rebecca told me. "Doesn't usually get dances though."

"Next on stage... Alexah!" Came over the PA.

"Er... You might want to change your panties, Alexah." Rebecca chuckled. "Geremy's given you a pretty big wet spot!"

"Shit!" I swore. "I didn't think I'd need more than one."

While Rebecca a big bigger than I was, she loaned me one of her smallest bikini panties. It was a full panel front but thong like back. During my show, Geremy's gleaming eyes locked on to mine and beckoned me to come over. After when I got off, I strolled over to his table. I got a better look as I approached. I figured he was about five-ten with a decent build. Mid to late fifties with a cute moustache. "Hi! I'm Alexah! The girls told me your name is Geremy."

"Hi Alexah. Yes that's my name." He confirmed. "Please sit with me and have a drink."

We sat and talked. I was so engrossed by him, I didn't realized I had four glasses of wine before Sabine placed my fifth down in front of me. He placed his hand on mine and asked. "Would you like to go to the VIP?''

I nodded enthusiastically. Took him by the hand and lead him to the back. Even in the darkened area, I could see Roxy's head was down in some guy's lap and bobbed up and down. Geremy sat in one of the big, leather sofa chairs; I sat on his lap. Out of the blue, he kissed me. Just a little peck. His lips barely touched mine. "Oh, Alexah! I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. I find you so attractive."

I blushed. There was another rush of excitement between my legs. I didn't wait for the next song to start and straddled his thighs facing him. I looked him straight in the eyes before leaning in and giving him a deep kiss in return. I kissed him again but this time invaded his mouth with my tongue. As our tongues danced, I removed my top and placed his warm hands on my big boobs. His fingers pinched my sensitive nips. I squealed.

"Too hard?" He asked.

"No! Nice!" I grinned. "You can pinch them harder if you like! In fact..."

I lifted each of my breasts up and fed my nips into his mouth. I was gasping as he teethed and tongued me. I reached between us and felt his cock. Through his pants, it felt pretty big and thick. I needed to see it.

Geremy let me unzip him and pull his erection free. As I suspected it was big. Had to be over eight thick inches big. I barely surrounded his girth with my hand and carefully pulled down the foreskin of his cock. I used my thumb to smear his pre-cum leaking from his pee hole. There was a lot. My whole palm was slick with his lube.

I wasn't going to let him go too far when Geremy's fingers played with the waistband of my panties. He slipped a finger inside and found my micro-penis. He played with it like a clit. I was leaking like mad. I was afraid he's freak out with what he would find if he went further and tried to insert his fingers. I had to tell him.

"Geremy. I need to tell you that I'm not like the other girls." I moaned as he continued to rub me. "I' actually..."

Geremy brought a finger up to my lips to hush me. "I know. I work at the clinic and am one of the doctors in the back working on your solution. I heard you were working here and wanted to see you. And now I have just falled in love with you."

He pulled my panties aside and pulled my ass into him so our cocks... well his cock and my clit were touching. He pulled me in hard as we humped each other. Fuck it was far better than I'd ever expected. The wetness between us was an ocean as huge tsunami waves crashed into me. Geremy whispered. "Let me taste you!"

I stood on the chair with him between my feet. He placed his hands on the backs of my thighs and guided me forward until his hot mouth pressed against me. He gently kissed and sucked on my clit; my streaming wetness flooded his mouth. He took me in as his tongue lapped against my non-existent ball sack. I cried out as I came. "Oh gawd that feels so fucking good!"

Geremy directed me to turn around. When I did, he parted my cheeks and tongue fucked my asshole. My legs were shaking as I came and again and again. I spurted onto the carpet in front of us as my knees buckled. I needed him inside me. I turned around and squatted onto his lap. His wonderful cock easily slipped inside of me. He was deep and opened me wide.

We co-ordinated our thrusts not caring how much noise we made. I'm not sure how long we fucking or how many more time I came but holy shit, I was in heaven.

I could feel his thick cock throb as his thrusts became hard and deliberate. Geremy warned. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! I screamed. "Yes! Cum inside me! Cum inside my ass! Ooooo....."

"Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuuhhh!" Geremy moaned loudly. I felt each of his blasts inside of me as he filled my belly with his hot cream. "Fuck! Yes! Oh... Uuuu...hhh...!"

Geremy tightly wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into him. Both of us trying desperately to catch our breathes. Geremy chuckled slightly. When I asked what was so funny. "I think we weren't as discreet as we thought!"

I looked around and saw Roxy looking and laughing at us knowing that we both just came. Geremy and I started to laugh as well.

"I know you don't know me from Adam, but..." Geremy began and winked. "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

I had to finish my shift first and met up with Geremy at his beautiful apartment. That day was basically my last shift at the club. I found I no longer wanted to return to my old self. Less than a year later, we were Dr. and Mrs.

grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers