Bigger Ch. 02

Story Info
Bigger things for Alex-Ah.
2.6k words
4.68
7.5k
10
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

So it seems the procedure to give me bigger equipment worked. But rather than becoming endowed between my legs, I became endowed on my chest. The clinic where this was to be performed had developed a procedure using nano-technology what would increase the size of my erect four and a half inch penis into something substantially bigger.

There was a mix-up by the orderly who wheeled me into the operating room. He had confused me, Alex A. Smithe with a female named Alexa Smith and the breast enlargement procedure was done on me instead of her. When she was taken in for my enlargement, the doctor realized the error. The problem was that it couldn't be reversed until the process had completed meaning I'd grow tits. I was given hormones and shots as well but they were suited towards transition verse augmentation. Since then, my breasts had grown and grown and grown. I was now a G-cup with huge, hard nipples. My tummy and waist had become slimmer; my hips became curvier and my bum had become rounder. One other side effect was rather than growing a bigger cock, it became smaller and smaller. My inch and a half, uncut cock was now maybe a half inch soft and not much bigger hard. Jerking off was impossible as was standing to pee. I used only my finger tip to rub myself and had to sit to pee. Oh yeah, when I cum, I don't ejaculate any white cream; I spew out clear liquid and lots of it.

After I returned home from the clinic, I sat crying on my chesterfield. What was I to do? The doctors deemed the process would take at least another two months before they could even attempt to change me back and even then they might not have a procedure to do that. Thanks to the doctor's note, I was on sick leave from work. How was I supposed to go to the office with these gigantic glands on my chest anyways? I screamed at myself. "Com'on! Suck it up, baby!"

As I changed, I noted how the bra I was wearing didn't fit properly and was chaffing my under boobs. I had bought the smallish bra while my breasts were still double-D's and not the size they're now. My breast growth seemed stable enough so I went on-line to order a couple of better fitting ones. I went to the typical sites to find something; Victoria's Secret and Frederick's but wasn't really excited by anything. Then I landed on Secrets in Lace.

"OMG!" The site catered to classy, big bosomed women with discerning tastes. Beautiful bras and panties with matching garter belts and fully fashioned stockings. I couldn't help myself and ordered hundreds of dollars of different lingerie. They even had outfits. I added a couple of Lana blouses, one in white and one in black and a couple of front ruffled blouses, one in black and the other in pink. All of them looked quite sheer in the pictures and I could clearly see their bras beneath.

All the models were nicely made up. Which made me think that I should be as well. I found a couple of videos showing me what make-up I should buy and how to apply it. I discovered the best videos were the ones where cross-dressers were the hosts.

I landed on a different site and ordered some new heels and some skirts and dresses. Even though I had just orders a lot of lingerie, I click on the undies link. I was slightly taken aback when I saw garter belts with multiple straps. Not the six strap ones I bought on SIL but eight and ten and sixteen strap belts. I ordered a ten and sixteen in all the colours they had.

As stuff began to arrive, I tried each piece on. As I adjusted the shoulder straps on each bra, the wetness in my new matching panties grew and grew. There was no way I was going to send them back anyways. I ended dressing up each day. I learned how to adjust my big boobs in my bra and create a deep cleavage. I'd pull up my panties high around my waist and so the back seam invaded my ass crack. Even though I was still at home, I'd wear my multi-strap garter belt with seamed stockings. Each of the thick straps were taut against the bare skin of my thighs and I loved how they would dig into my butt cheeks as I walked. I'd button up one of my sheer blouses and step into a short skirt before slipping on my four and a half inch stiletto heels.

During this time, I also practice applying make-up. I thought I did an okay job but something was off. And my hair was getting shaggy and a bit dishevelled. "I'm going to do it!" And made an appointment to get my hair done.

That day, I put on one of my new pretty bras and matching panties. I wasn't going to wear stocking and garters but since they be under my clothes, why not. I pulled on a tee shirt because I loved the way my hard nipples always poked out. With the leggings I wore, the lines of my garter straps and clips showed through. I thought it a bit slutty but sexy. With my overall appearance much more feminine and a change in attitude, I was no longer worried about going out in public any more. But still, I went to the salon early when not many people would be around.

They did a wonderful job giving me a cute bob hairdo. They also suggested a facial, did my eye brows and make-up. I no longer looked like Alex and more like Alexah. They asked if I wanted a body wax but thanks to the procedure, I had no more body hair. Even my pubes were hairless and slick. Before I left, I had a mani; I would have had a pedi but I was wearing stocking and decided maybe next time.

By the time I was done, it was midday and the streets were busy. With new bravado, I promenaded along slowly garnering ogles from men and leering from women. I stopped for a coffee before returning home. Just in time to answer the ringing phone (yes, I still had a land line phone).

"Hello... Oh Hi Anna!" I greeted my co-worker. "What? What do you mean the company is bankrupt? Everything? What about the pension? Gone? What about benefits and severance? Nothing?"

Seemed CFO absconded with a shit load of money and took off somewhere. Of what remained, the receivers took control of everything including my health benefits until something could be worked out. Chances had it that after all debts were paid, there would be very little if any left. Meanwhile, everyone was out of a job with no pay or benefits or anything. Stunned, I plopped myself down. I did have some savings but barely enough to survive a month or two. If this went on for a long time, I'd be in deep shit.

Concerned with no action, about a week later, I started looking for work on-line. Not only were my opportunities limited but I realized all my qualifications, documentation and ID was with Alex not Alexah. Suddenly a pop-up ad appeared. It was from a strip club looking for servers and strippers. No experience needed. Training provided.

I knew the club since I had visited it while I was Alex. It was on the outskirts of downtown; a little bit of a seedy area. The club itself had a reputation which I also experienced. The dancers would perform (air quotes) favours in the backroom VIP. I knew the servers made good coin too. With little other option and a sense of desperation, I scurried down to the club.

I had changed into something a little more flirty and brought some high heeled slings to change into after driving there. I took a big, deep breath and entered the club. Even at mid-afternoon, there were a number of men sitting around the stage, ogling the dancers. I watch one guy exit the VIP area. He fixed his zipper and quickly left.

"Can I help you?" A good looking guy smiled at me.

"Yes. I'm looking for Tony." I gave him my best smile back. "I'm here to apply for the server position."

"Well, I'm Tony. Nice to meet you." He led me to his office. "Are you sure you want to be only a server? With your looks, you could make a load of cash dancing. Oh and what is your name?"

"I'm Alex...ah. Alexah! Yes, I 'm sure. Just a server." I sat in a chair across from him and explained my situation but I didn't tell him about the accidental change procedure I went through since I'd be keeping my clothes on.

Tony took down my info. And since payment would be in cash, proper ID wasn't required. I was then introduced to Sara. She was a long time servers who showed me the ropes. I seemed to catch on quickly which impressed her much. Tony asked when I could start and I said immediately. "Come back tomorrow at 10:30. We open at 11."

Next day I arrived early. Dress for the servers was casual but no jeans. I decided on a tight, white, low cut tee and a short skirt over a white lacy bra and thong panties. The ultraviolet lighting and my white shirt really made my tits pop. Sara recommended pantyhose but I had none and so just wore some socks with my runners. I met Sammy and Sabine the other servers as well as some of the other dancers. Service to tables was based on a rotation basis of who ever come in. Exceptions were for some regulars who wanted their regular server.

My first couple of tables were easy enough. Just beers. Then a trio of road workers came in. I went over to take their order.

"Hey, baby! What's your name?" One of the burly guys dressed in red plaid inquired. "Want to go to the VIP?"

"Hi. I'm Alexah. Sorry, I'm only a server. What can I get you gents?" I responded.

"Get us three Bud please." Ordered one of the nicer looking guys.

As I turned to leave, the third guy in a jean jacket slapped me on my butt. "Nice ass, doll. Now hurry up!"

I was surprised but found it exciting. I felt a wet spot grow in my panties. I punched in the order for the drinks and placed them on my tray to bring over. As I set the bottles down on the guys' table, I suddenly felt a hand between my knees. As I waited for payment, the hand slowed ascended. Now along the inside of my thigh and then cupping my bum cheek. The red plaid guy's coarse finger rubbed in my crack. Unsure what else to do, I stood there until I was finally handed the money by the nice looking guy. The tip was pretty good.

I went to Sabine and told her what occurred. "Yeah, happens all the time here. That's why the suggestion of pantyhose. The boss allows it because those asshole will buy more. That aside, your tips will be better!"

It was true. The more I let plaid guy play, the more beers they ordered and better the tip I got. By the end of the day, I had made more than eighty dollars just from those guys in tips. During a break. I introduced myself to a couple of the dancers. Roxy and Rebecca were both big bosomed women and seemed to always be busy despite the few guys asking for VIP dances. Both of them tried to convince me to dance rather than stay as a server. "I'll think about it!"

Pay day came. Sara and Sammy both came up to me and asked if I wanted to get more in my pay packet. "Of course!"

"Well when Tony invites you into his office, he'll ask you about your week while he fingers your pay envelop but let me be frank." Said Sammy. "A BJ will get you an extra 50, fucking your pussy will get you 150 and anal will get you 200, 250 if you let him cum in your ass. He's nice and big and feels so nice in my cunt and ass!"

"Yeah but he only cums once and usually with the last girl that sees him." Sara added. "So we usually rotate ourselves so each of us get the extra."

I was a bit shocked at this and while I could use the extra cash, I was still mostly a male and reluctant to do anything like that but the though played strongly in my mind. Then true to Sammy's description. "How was your week? Make a lot of tips?" Something in my head went pop and I found that I couldn't resist the temptation. I took Tony's remarks as my cue and knelt between his parted knees. I looked directly into his eyes as I pulled the tab of his zipper down. I reached inside, grabbed his shaft and pulled it out. Only half hard it was nice and big around. Like I was, Tony was uncut. I pulled back his foreskin aa bit and licked the pre-cum that formed a clear bead from his pee hole. Tony moaned.

I continued to lick it like a lollipop until he was magnificently eight, thick inches hard. I wrapped my lips around his heavy crown and fucked his pee hole with my tongue. Tony breathing was very raspy. Then I found my lips were more than halfway down his shaft; my mouth was opened wide and full of his cock. His breathing got heavier as he placed a hand on the back of my head. When I reached his base, his cock was deep into my throat.

Tony held my head as he thrusted his hips and fucked my face. His thrusts became determined and deep. I couldn't breathe but knew he was about to...

"I'm cumming!" Tony grunted out very loudly. "Oh fuck! UH! UH! UH!"

I tried to swallow as much as I could but wow, Tony came a lot. My cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk storing nuts until I couldn't hold any more. As he continued to thrust, his hot cream spurted from my seal around his cock. He gave me a few more shoves even though his nuts were emptied just because and then released his head hold.

I slowly and reluctantly lifted off while still keeping my lips tight around his slick shaft. I let his knob pop from my mouth. I looked up at Tony and showed him the amount of cum he gave me before I swallowed and then showed him my empty mouth.

Tony zipped himself away. He opened my packet and slipped in another 200; way more than the amount for a BJ. "Fuck, Alexah! That had to be the best blowjob I've ever gotten!"

I kissed Tony on the lips and giggled to myself thinking I was feeding him his own cum. I opened his office door to leave and was startled by Sara and Sabine waiting; obviously listening into what just occurred based on their knowing smiles. Both of them later on came by frowning at me. "You drained him so much, he had nothing left of us!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers