Bigger Down There Ch. 17

Story Info
An overdue update, and a recent unexpected adventure.
8k words
4.89
10.7k
14

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers

I'm sorry for the longer than usual delay in getting the next chapter up, the reasons for which are predominately work related. I had been changing my area of specialism at work but, you won't need me to explain what the last 18 months have been like in the nursing sector. I knew the retraining was going to be onerous (and it had taken over my life a bit), but I hadn't factored in the pandemic. However, I'm still here and plan to keep going!

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that work has been pretty full-on to say the very least of things. My shifts seem to have been relentless, and the two year re-training course has had to go on hold for the foreseeable, but in the end, it will improve my career path. Tough, but it will be worth it.

However, my passion remains the ruinous expansion of my lusty cunt.

If this chapter is your first introduction to my writings, you should know that I am consumed by the ongoing stretching out of my lesbian cunt. It is not often that I use the 'L' word about myself, but as I have never been intimate with a member of the opposite sex, and as I am co-habiting with, and in a passionate and very sexual relationship with the mother of my best friend from my schooldays, I guess I need to 'fess up to what I really am or have become.

I have absolutely nothing against the male gender at all; it's just that I am truly in love with the female form, and even more so in what lies in the anatomy between the female thighs.

I should probably add that I might best be described as a 'dirty' girl. Not for me vanilla sex, or a quick frig. I am into seriously raunchy sex, the more hardcore the better, and that extends to my taste in ladies.

A neat little 'barbie' slit is not going to do it for me. I like well developed genitalia attached to a lady with no inhibitions. Anything at the more extreme end of things is going to get my juices flowing.

Tiny, almost masculine, or at least boyish tits have an overwhelmingly carnal effect on me, as do things like heavy grool and exhibitionistic tendencies, and I am particularly partial to well cunted ladies in their forties or fifties -- ones that have been around a bit and whose cunts have been gratuitously fucked and used.

My own cunt completely dominates my pubic area. It is wide, fleshy with a near permanent gape, albeit not as permanent as I would like. My flaps are meaty and long-ish, and my cuntal collar is bordering on obscenely large, and my fuck slot is now so ravaged that it extends right down to my back hole with almost no space between them. My perineum is almost non-existent, but I wouldn't want it any other way. For some females, you look at their thigh gap, and there isn't much to see. Look at my thigh gap, and there is plenty to gawp at.

I am very uninhibited in an environment like a changing room or communal shower, and I get-off on the shock factor and especially when an onlooker can't tear their eyes away. I'm sure that I look quite indecent to the casual observer, and I really don't care if other females think that I'm a freak -- in fact I thrive on it.

Because of the relationship I am in with Helen, I am comfortable in groups, and it is not uncommon for us to be in intimate with others present, and if you've never tried it, being worked on by two (or sometimes more) pairs of hands is exquisitely liberating and will re-define any conventional notion of what constitutes pleasure.

I have got this way through years of ramming anything broadly cylindrical including bottles, vegetables and any other implements that I thought could be used into myself which has been aided by brilliant encouragement and mentorship from Helen. This has involved the long and frequent use of dildo pants and subjecting myself to a wonderful regime of fisting and being reamed out with some very hefty toys from Helen's girthy collection.

I now tend to wear a substantial butt plug in my cunt for most of the working day. This works well because of the good base it has and it can be retained in place by my Sloggi's.

As it's been so long, it's almost difficult to know where to start and although the last twelve to eighteen months have not been without challenges, I am driven by an unremitting desire to get that next 'high' and find members of my own sex who share my tastes in over-developed genitalia and cunts that have been heavily (and repeatedly) drilled out.

It's been tough not being able to get to the gym, but Helen and I have had the lovely Freya in our bubble, and Sam was also back at home for quite a while as well.

My best laid plans have not quite come to fruition though. I am in semi-regular touch with Sanne, and Helen and I had several times been in the process of setting up another weekend with Anneka and Sabine, but that has had to be cancelled more than once.

I have however managed a couple of Skype calls with Sanne who I am certain is an out and out exhibitionist and not shy (in fact almost gives the impression of being proud) of her two incomplete limbs, as on the three calls I have had with her she has already been bare when she came on screen, and she is forever touching and massaging both her leg and arm ends.

I wouldn't quite describe Helen and I's relationship as polyamorous, but neither of us are averse to sharing or having the occasional dalliance outside of our immediate relationship. This only works because we have no secrets and enjoy relating the experience of any intimacies when we go to work on each other.

I am becoming very close to the lovely Freya and Helen and I are becoming accustomed to being watched and Freya likes watching us. She is becoming more and more uninhibited and receptive to my perverse leanings, and I am egging her on to share our collective depravities.

Freya is an inveterate masturbator and loves to cunt herself off while Helen and I are doing obscene things to one another. She has advanced from jilling herself while lying on the rug whilst Helen and I are getting intimate to getting much closer. On a recent evening, whilst I was wrist deep in Helen's gorgeously wanton snatch and progressing from running my fingers round the ring of her ass to easing one, then two, followed by three and ultimately all four digits of my right hand into her elastic anal cavity, Freya had quietly moved from what had been a fairly passive position on the floor, to kneeling so that her face was almost grazing Helen's clit as I reamed her out. I struggled to choose between observing my beautiful dilation of Helen's trashed holes, and the sight of Freya getting ever closer to finally invading her needy piss hole with her own hand. On this occasion, all of her fingers were there and she was so close to making that final step with her thumb.

There's something about Freya's body that makes me go weak at the knees. Whereas Helen (to my eyes at any rate) is a well preserved MILF (I am confident she would deem that to be a compliment by the way), Freya by contrast, if it were not for her long, coltish legs, has an almost boyish frame and I fucking love it.

I don't do a lot of oral, as ordinarily it's not my thing, but I could oralise Freya's slot for days. It probably sounds a somewhat offbeat correlation, but if a boy had a cunt, it would probably look like Freya's. Don't ask me how I get to that rather surreal analogy -- it's a function of my warped mind!

I am however really enjoying the sensation of Freya's long, slim fingers filling my wanton, excessively hungry girl hole out (I know, and I admit to being completely shameless). What is an even better buzz is the absolutely exquisite feeling of Freya's slender fingers inside me alongside those of Helen's more womanly hand.

It has taken a little while to get there in terms of not just submitting myself to a double helping and being able to accommodate both, but emboldening Freya to work herself up to it.

I have found myself generating a lot of sexy girl slime when they do me together and I have to say it makes me feel wonderfully complete.

However, my favoured way of getting off at the moment involves both Freya and Helen, or to be more specific, Helen cunting me out with Freya's help, and it works best either on the floor or on the bed. Freya sits behind me (which is delicious as I feel her delightful tits brushing against my back, and if she's close enough, I can also just feel her clit and piss flaps occasionally stroking my coccyx. She wraps her arms round to pull open my cunt and ass with her head over my shoulder so that she can observe Helen's actions.

It's even better when she verbally encourages her. She's really starting to understand Helen and I's psyche so knows the kind of words and expressions to use that are going to be aphrodisiacal. Hearing things like 'go on, fuck her dirty cunt out,' or 'get it in further and stretch her out some more' while Helen is preparing me for the full works -- like four fingers in but not quite there with her whole hand yet, or already in me but not wrist deep, or better still, tantalising my begging fuck hole by teasing me with the fingers of her other hand.

Last time we were in that situation, I got an extra thrill when Freya released her hands from my orifices, grasped Helen's wrist and started working her in and out of me. The resulting slop was leeching out all over the place which had the effect of making it even easier to fist me deeper and harder.

I think I'm developing a real fixation for grool. I adore the viscous texture, the aroma, the sliminess and the fact that it is such a naughty substance. You only get it as a result of doing things your mother wouldn't be liking or encouraging you to be doing -- in other worlds, total filthiness. I don't mind whether it's mine, Helen's, Freya's, Sam's. I just know that I crave it.

Freya knows this and began to scoop some of it up and wipe it all over my anus and genitalia and the mere touch of her fingers in places that they shouldn't be pushes me very high.

If it's perverted, forbidden or just something that would be considered by most people to be unconventional, it is going to have an incendiary effect on me. I guess that I am becoming a real dirtbag, and Helen does nothing to discourage me -- in fact she eggs me on.

If you only knew some of the things that run through my degenerate mind you would probably be appalled (unless of course you are of a similar persuasion!).

I feel like I'm rambling a bit which is a consequence of having been away from writing for too long, but I should talk a bit more about Helen.

Helen's genitalia are a work of art. Meaty, with raggedly distended labia and an obscenely large, well-used, permanently gaping fuck pit. I love it, and I aspire to let mine to be used and abused to become similarly wrecked out-before I reach her age. I love my life and for the last seventeen months since the first lockdown, all my downtime has been focussed on dilapidating my broken cunt ever further.

Helen can take much more than me, and is as much into anal stretching as she is into cunt stretching. I am beginning to follow her example, and have been allowing Helen to widen me out there as well, but I am nowhere near close to her capacity yet.

I have been double fisting Helen for quite a while, and I particularly enjoy it when she self-fists and I can slide my own hand in alongside her. It's not as easy as one might think as there are only a couple of positions that allow you to self-fist with any degree of depth of penetration, and then I need to position myself to get relatively easy access but we are well-versed in finding ways of dealing with that, but it's much more erotic for of us if both of can see her well ravaged cleft being totally molested.

The double fisting of Helen is no longer reserved for just my own two hands or one of hers and one of mine, as Freya is becoming more enmeshed in our proclivities, and the couple of times where it has been myself and Freya plugging her have been very rewarding for all three of us.

After a long Saturday night where Helen and I had an early departure to our bedroom in the early evening and spent several hours doing unspeakable things to each other entailed some very hefty dildos, vegetables and a 2 litre coke bottle (as well as hands), we got talking about unfulfilled fantasies.

I've known for a long time that Helen has a huge desire to find a lactating mother (and it eats away at me that I have not yet found a way of helping her to accomplish that), but I happened to mention that I would find it outrageously sexy to watch her being three fisted, as in two in her cunt box and one well into her ass. The perfect scenario for me would be Freya and myself doing her front hole, and Helen plowing her own ass as my wayward imagination wants to see three different limbs in her -- somehow it wouldn't be the same with say, just me cunting her and Helen ass fisting herself.

The glint in her eye suggested that she is rather receptive to that, so it is going to be incumbent upon me to make it happen.

I have also come to terms with the fact that I can be a little bit submissive when the mood takes me (although it is probably somehow better if control is taken rather than given) so I would quite like to be immobilised by Helen and Freya (or even Sam) and just used.

And I do mean used. I would have no say in how I was being taken and what holes were invaded, or what with, or by how many. Having a pair (or pairs) of grooled up panties stuffed into my mouth so that I can't protest. Being used as a piss receptacle (on or over me -- I don't really have a preference), or having my head shaved completely (rather than the semi respectable No. 2 that I have been sporting but is growing more that I would like at the moment). I think you get the idea. Thinking about all of that isn't exactly consuming me, but since our weekend in Holland I am starting to hanker for it.

So, against that backdrop, we are considering starting a bucket list. There's going to be a few things on there but I sort of want it to happen, and to explore deeper my desires and fetishes.

Helen wants a more thorough foot fucking. We have done this, but we have not yet found a way of getting my foot fully immersed which is something we both want. We have seen a couple of videos online with a full insertion into the ass, but this is female on male rather than female on female, but we will get there (believe me - we're very committed!).

It's definitely not an overstatement when I say that my life revolves completely around cunty stuff (especially if it involves mine!). I'm in that constant paradox of wanting some of my patients or work colleagues to find out what I'm really like, but at the same time it would be career suicide so I tease myself with trying to second guess how they would react if they knew what I get up to in my spare time and what filled the cuntal area of my Sloggi's. It doesn't help that we do periodically get the odd one or two that make you think could well be receptive to something a bit unconventional or that makes your gaydar flicker, but the boundaries are there, and have to be.

Swimming pools and gyms have much more potential, and there has been more than one or two instances where things have clicked into place (which is how I met Freya), and actually I need a bit of that variety or even just the opportunity to be a bit promiscuous. I'm sure that there are many who would compartmentalise me as a complete slut, but I can live with that, and Helen doesn't discourage me from experimenting.

I recall that a couple of years ago I had a little encounter with a very interested girl and who asked me if I'd recently had a baby. She will never know how much that turned me on -- the notion that my saggy looking slop hole looked so voluminous for that thought to permeate in her mind. I'm really missing those chance dalliances and can't wait to have some degree of normality back so that I can put myself out there and capitalise on any enticing little lures.

That said, this chapter was just going to be a short update as I was conscious that I have had quite a few requests asking when I was going to be posting again, but I'm glad I stalled a little, because three weeks ago a rather surprising but very pleasurable event presented itself.

My hair has been growing out a bit lately, largely due to my inability to generate the time to get it done, but I recently managed to get an appointment following an early shift. It's a salon I have used previously, but the only slot I could get was with a newish girl who I had seen in there once or twice before, but had not been tended to by her.

She was a slightly chunky girl, with what looked to be dyed blond, short spiky hair. It was mid-afternoon, and for some reason, not particularly busy, and there was only one other lady in there who was in the lower area three steps down from the main floor having her hair dyed.

She said her name was Julie, and asked what I wanted doing. I told her that I wanted to go very short again, and on being asked 'how short,' I said clipper length short, preferably about a two.

She got me sat in the chair and fitted a cape to me, and proceeded to riffle her fingers through my hair several times, presumably assessing the thickness. Interestingly, she started with a comb and scissors, and after every five or six cuts, ran her fingers over her work.

Once she had got it to what she obviously felt was a manageable length, she ruffled her fingers through again, and I was getting the sense that she liked the feel of it.

Then came the clippers. Instead of starting with a two, she must have started with a four or five so we went through the process of a good clippering, which gave her the chance to run her fingers through my shortened hair yet more, and she asked was this what I wanted.

I answered in the affirmative, and in hindsight, there may have been some innuendo in that question as the skimming through seemed to be getting a little softer and more lingering, almost like a caress, but there seemed no attempt on her part to draw her hand away.

She moved to a position in front of me, having changed the clipper head, and seemed to be preparing for the number two cut. She was wearing what looked to be like cycling pants -- i.e., mid-thigh length, but quite tight and lycra or something of that ilk, and a tee shirt, under which I thought she might be braless.

I was wearing Jeggings (for those not familiar, they look like jeans but are more like leggings which show off my cameltoe quite nicely), but she wouldn't have been able to see that as my knees were covered by the cape.

I detected a very subtle rub against my right knee. It was done almost casually, almost imperceptibly, and purely accidental, but I was conscious of it. I didn't give it any attention at first, assuming (naively) that it was just a case of her positioning herself to reach the hair at the front of my scalp, so I chose not to react, but there it was again. She must have perceived my lack of reaction as a signal that I was either not bothered by her action, or that I was perhaps fair game.

After about the fourth or fifth time, she pressed a little harder, and then moved back slightly. I decided it was time to gauge whether this was a seemingly innocuous thing, of if there was perhaps a little more to it, perhaps some sort of ulterior motive, so I moved my hand under the cape so that it was resting on my knee, but with my fingers uppermost, as opposed to the back of my hand.

She came forward, leaning in a mite further, and pressed again with just a touch more firmness, this time feeling my hand where my knee had been. There was a definite little thrust, and my hand remained exactly where it was.

That must have signalled some sort of receptiveness as now there was no mistaking things. She gave me a knowing glance, and this time flattened her crotch against my cape covered hand.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers