Bigger Down There Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

I imagined her getting home and frigging herself off to what she had done with me. I couldn't get that vision from my mind. What was her own snatch like, and what might she be doing to herself?

I made my way upstairs to our bedroom, ripped everything off. I stood in front of our mirrored wardrobe door. My cunt was still quite heavily distended, and sopping wet.

There was nothing for it. I was straight over to the bottom drawer and selected Helen's heaviest duty phallus, a real motherfucker of a thing.

I didn't need any warm-up, and I subjected my bucket like cunt to the hardest self-pounding that I've given myself for a long time, visualising Julie and I, me almost falling off that chair, still partially clothed while giving Julie complete freedom to objectify me and make her own contribution to the wilful destruction of my malformed piss hole.

I finished myself off after a good 20 minute hard and fervent assault of my majorly fucked up gash. I obviously fell asleep shortly afterwards, because when Helen got home I was still lying naked on the bed with the big toy lying next to me.

Helen could see the state of my very messy, beaten-up cunt, and much as I think she wanted to add to it, probably realised that that I was done in, but did want to hear all about it, so I sat with my back to the headboard while Helen treated herself to a workout with the monster dildo I had just used while I talked her through it, and as a result of watching her, found my hand drifting down to my clit to induce another magnificent cum. Helen had asked me to shift myself so that she could keep her eyes on my gaping cunt, still hanging well open from Julies debauched treatment of it which had then been supplemented by drilling myself out with the prodigiously large phallic beast which she was start now using up herself.

I'm surprised that I had any grool left, but a suitably healthy amount was excreting and sluicing its way out of my worn-out hole and leeching out onto our bedding. It's a good thing we have a decent mattress liner.

Helen wasn't doing too badly herself, and If I'd had the energy, I would have licked up the womanly cunt splat that was appearing around the giant dong.

'I love that you're so grubby Andrea. You'd let any girl who was willing to muck you out do it to you wouldn't you? Did you tell her about us? Did you tell her your lover's as dirty as you are and old enough to be your mother?'

'No,' I gasped. Didn't have time. I was too busy letting her have her way with me, but I think I might be going back for more. Perhaps it's time you started thinking about trying out a new hairdresser . . . . . . '

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers