Bigger is Better 01

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to go big.
3.8k words
3.76
14.8k
18
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Sheila, tell me the truth. Do you ever want to get fucked by someone with a decent sized dick?"

I was taken aback -- this was my husband of twelve years, the man I loved and whose children I had carried -- and I was unable to speak. After all, I was covered in sweat and luxuriating in all the body sensations after he'd just eaten me to a series of orgasms that were still reverberating throughout my body, and suddenly he was giving voice to a thought (actually, more than just a thought -- almost an obsession) I had been keeping to myself for a long time.

"Um, yes, I've had the thought" I stammered.

"Just the thought? Said Pete as he raised one eyebrow (how DOES he do that?) and looked hard at me. "Really? From what I can tell, you've had more than a thought."

"What does that mean?" I asked. Something was up. I was nervous.

"Simple. I was updating all our computers with new antivirus software this week. And that included your laptop. And in the course of being thorough, I went to clean out your web browser -- until I took a look at your search history. I gotta tell you, it was a good thing that the girls weren't home and I didn't have any appointments -- looking at some of those sites got my little dickie so hard I came three different times! Before you go getting a huff on and do that "how dare you" bullshit, I want you to know I've been wondering how long this has been going on. And I should tell you, I am NOT upset -- I'm curious and aroused and truly interested in what's going on."

"What?" I was stunned, to say the least. Both by how well he knew me in order to short circuit my guilt driven defense mechanism, but more because of the leer on his face and the erection of his cock. "Are you telling me that it turns you on to think of me with another guy?"

"I'll admit that it wasn't my initial reaction as I looked at those sites. But there was no arguing with a hardon -- albeit one that could never compare in size. I'm not an idiot, honey. Neither of us were virgins when we started, and although we never really discussed our sexual histories, I was pretty sure you had bigger boners in your box than I could provide. Hell, look at the size of some of your dildoes! Besides, I had at least a few women tell me in no uncertain terms that while I was the best pussy eater they had ever encountered, my lack of size was ultimately the reason for breaking up."

"I'm not leaving you!" I protested.

"I know that. I have no question about it after all we've been through. But at the same time, I've spent some time working through all of the potential upsets like jealousy and feelings of insecurity. I've got a tiny cock -- hell, it's really just a little dickie -- and you deserve more! Big, thick, long powerful tools that can reach places I never will. Hot, throbbing dongs that rival the size of some of your big toys but at the same time are attached to men who know how to use them. You deserve to cum from getting fucked, and I'm never going to be able to provide that. Besides, in case you didn't notice, the idea of you getting railed by big cocks turns me on!"

"I don't really know what to say" I replied.

"You can start by letting me know the difference between this" he pointed to his four inches " and the biggest cock you've had. Who was it? When was it? How big was it? How many times did he make you cum? Paint me a picture as vivid as those web sites you were using to get off. At least I'm assuming that's what happened."

"Well, you're right about that -- I have been going through batteries like crazy of late. To tell you the truth, I thought I had suppressed any thoughts of bigger cocks. Yes, I've had bigger than you, but I made up my mind that I was going to uphold our vows and just enjoy the hell out of what I had. I was successful for a lot of years, but about two months ago I me Caroline for lunch..."

"Wait, what?"

"We met at Le Creuse for lunch. Our drinks arrived and we ordered, and before the food arrived, she began to tell me about sex with her new boyfriend. In exquisite detail. I almost choked on a mouthful of mimosa when she told me he was ten inches before he got hard! And suddenly my pussy was oozing and I was squirming in my seat. She told me she's become a real slut -- he's fucked her everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean every hole, every room in her house and his apartment, as well as in his car, in her car, in a public bathroom, outdoors -- any time and place he wants her, he gets her any way he wants! She's had a complete waxing because he didn't like pubic hair. She even told me how long it took her to overcome her gag reflex and expand her throat enough to take the whole thing in up to his balls. By the time our food was finished, I was so wet I had to get to the ladies and rub one out! That was just so damn hot -- and I was hooked!"

"So why didn't you share it with me?" He asked.

"First, because I was sort of ashamed -- that was so 'not me' that I was embarrassed. And second because I love you and worried that it would be a problem in our marriage. I figured that keeping my vows with you meant I would have to compromise in some areas, and you were worth it. Let me repeat that -- our marriage was more important to me than the fleeting pleasures I might have with a bigger cock. Besides, the "toy" market had come out of the closet and I had plenty of them. Pete, I thought I had come to terms with this whole thing -- and when that occurred I didn't know how to handle it. Does that make sense? Are you upset?"

"It makes perfect sense, and no, I'm not upset. If anything, I'm excited as you can see!"

"I'm not sure I understand that" I said "so explain it to me. I'll be listening although I might not have much to say." With that I bent over and took his entire cock all the way in my mouth, knowing it would fit without coming near my gag point. I began to treat it like a delicious piece of meat, using my lips and my tongue to cover it all and apply wet pressure along the length of it. I was determined to keep pushing him to the edge but prolonging the experience until I heard him explain things."

"I don't quite understand it myself. So don't go too fast, since it may take some time to get this all worked out." I hmmmd in answer. "Like I said, I know how small I am. I'm amazed I managed to get you pregnant -- twice, even -- with what I have. And I have my own porn habits, in case you didn't know. I like to read, maybe even more than watch, and I found stories about men watching their wives getting off on big -- even monstrous -- cocks to be truly arousing. "

I paused in my oral activities. "Did you imagine that for me?" I asked.

"That was kind of weird, because I did my damndest to NOT imagine it for you. Like even thinking that would damage our wedding vows -- and I take mine as seriously as you do! And then I saw your computer....."

"I still don't understand. What stopped you?"

"Somehow, I had it wired that if I were to make you -- the mother of my children -- into the object of a jerk-off fantasy, it would be a violation of my vows to you. It would ruin some quality of our marriage."

"And when you saw my computer? What changed?"

"I saw that maybe that fantasy I'd suppressed just might come true. That maybe I'd get to watch you writhing in unimaginable pleasure as some really big cock found places in your sweet pussy I could never reach -- and you'd be happy that I was happy for it!"

When he said that I resumed sucking his cock and more. I worked on his balls with one hand, and with the saliva dripping into his crotch got fingers on my other hand wet and slowly inserted them into his ass, probing for his prostate. At first he was surprised, but moments later he was filling my mouth with as much salty liquid as any cock I'd ever sucked. I kept working my mouth until there was no more and he pushed my head away, overly sensitive now. I withdrew my finger from his ass and moved up to kiss him deeply. If this was going the way some of my favorite sites showed, he'd need to get used to the taste of cum. His own, and maybe others'.

It was a good thing that our girls were away for the weekend at their aunt's ranch, because we stayed naked and horny the entire time. After that initial round of rocking, we stumbled down to the kitchen to eat. Neither of us worried that our neighbors could see in. I mean, really! On one side was an older couple -- Brian and Jane Porter -- who were in their mid-sixties. As we discussed things, it turns out we could each see ourselves enjoying intimate company with them (little did we know!). So if they looked, we were okay. The house on the other side, as it turned out, was occupied by at least three guys, all appearing to be in their mid-twenties. Judging by the trucks parked in their driveway, they were into construction -- and when Pete suggested that maybe we had a ready source of big dicks close at hand, I was instantly wet and ready!

It was as if a switch somewhere inside had been flipped. I went back to his earlier questions, and as we sat facing each other, eating our sandwiches, I told him about some of my "adventures."

"You asked about my experience with big cocks. Ready to hear one?" I asked.

"Absolutely!"

"Well, it was at least fifteen years ago. I was just out of college, living with two other women -- Alyson and Gail, if you must know - and we three would work all week and party Friday night through Sunday. Some of that party was simply going out as a trio, drinking, flirting, dancing and coming home to shower, sleep and change before doing it again. Sometimes, however, we separated and pursued our personal interests. Alyson had just come to terms with her love of women, so if she got hit on by another woman, she was gone and we might not see her until Monday night. Gail and I were straight, however, and we weren't opposed to action with handsome strangers. With me so far?"

"I'm with you, but answer one question for me. Did you ever get it on with either of the girls?"

"Er, um, yes as a matter of fact." I felt not only the rush of blood to my face as I blushed, but a rush of moisture to my pussy at the same time. Damn -- our sex life was going in places that I, as a married mother of two young children had written off long ago!

"You are going to have to tell me about that -- at some point. Not right now, though. Let's keep this on topic and return to you and Gail, out bar-hopping, and the eventual discovery of a big cock. But I'm making a note to get back to your sapphic adventures at some point."

"In return, of course, you realize that you're going to have to cough up any of your same-sex adventures, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. The minute I asked the question, I knew I was going to have to. Who knows -- maybe we can turn all of this into our own personal porn stories! In any case, get back to answering the question!"

"Right. Anyway, Gail and I made a practice of going to different bars and clubs every time we went out. We kept notes on them, and Gail even wrote reviews of them for the local tear sheet. Under an assumed name, of course. This one night we were at a new club, and it was very obvious from the moment we walked in that we were in uncharted waters -- we were the only two white faces in the place. I don't think I'm racist, but we both hesitated as we entered, as if maybe it wasn't a good idea. Yet we'd been to plenty of other bars where we were complete strangers and nothing bad happened, so we shrugged it off and went to the bar. Well, everyone was friendly, smiling and welcoming, and the music was awesome! Pretty soon we were both out dancing and having a ball."

I paused, remembering how much fun we had. "When we finally took a break, we found a table and were joined by the men we were dancing with. The guy with Gail was kind of skinny, but on the dance floor he was amazing. Turns out he was a professional dancer -- that explained his moves. Al, the guy I had been dancing with, was tall and very well built. He was a former pro baseball player, and he just oozed confidence. Ever meet someone who seemed magnetic? That was Al. Pretty soon he had me under his arm, and I was intrigued and aroused. He was built like, well, an athlete and invited me back to his place and I threw caution to the winds and said yes. We said goodnight to Gail and her partner and left the club. On the way to his car we were pressed up against each other, and I didn't object to his hand on my ass, In fact, I returned the gesture and when I ran my hand over the front of his pants I stopped dead in my tracks. He was big! "

"You like that, little lady?" he asked.

"Is it real? It can't be real, cani it?"

"Oh, it's real. Let's get to my car and you can see for yourself." So we wound up in the back seat of his Mercedes, in the parking lot, and we faced each other.

"Go ahead, Sheila, see for yourself if it's real." He grinned and sat so his crotch faced me. I grinned back and went for his zipper. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper. I reached in and felt his rock hard abs, then moved my hand down under his boxers. There was something big there all right.

"I guess all that talk about size and color has some truth to it." I muttered.

"You still haven't seen anything" he said. "Take it out, girl. It don't bite."

I grabbed his pants and his boxers and pulled them down as he lifted up his butt. And there it was -- the biggest cock I had ever encountered outside of porn. It was amazing, honey. I later found out he was eight and half inches long, but even more amazingly, he was incredibly fat. I couldn't wrap my hands around it!

"Go ahead, girl, take a closer look at it."

"Oh come on, man, that's lame! Just tell me to suck it -- I'm no shy, retiring flower or I wouldn't have come with you in the first place. No need to try manipulating me -- just tell me what you want."

"Well, in that case, let's see how good you are at sucking cock -- because this one is just dying to feel your mouth on it."

"He took hold of it and began to stroke, and I swear it got even harder as he did! I grabbed a hair scrunchy, put my hair in a pony tail and moved between his legs. I studied it up close. He was circumcised, and the mushroom head of his dick seemed to be as big as a baseball. That long tube beneath it was large, the skin was an amazing chocolate color, and as I watched a drop of liquid formed on head. I leaned forward to lick it off, and savored the taste. I breathed on it and I swear it got bigger. Then opened my mouth and began to tease him with my tongue and lips. I still remember him groaning when I got the head in my mouth and applied my tongue. That somehow translated itself into moisture in my pussy."

"How much did you manage to swallow" asked Pete. Looking down, his dickie was fully erect.

"Initially, I got four inches -- to the back of my mouth. I wanted more, and was going after it when he stopped me."

"Well, little lady, is it real? Are you interested in spending more time getting into it? Or maybe I should say, getting it into you?" he said, with that air of superiority that I hate!

"You know me -- I'm not going to be bested -- so I nodded. Then I surprised him."

"And are you interested in these?" I said, unzipping my top and lifting up my bra. I had some pretty definite tan lines, and my nipples were long and hard -- you know how they get."

Pete nodded. "And....?"

"Let me ask you -- what's your reaction when I make a move like that? Besides your jaw dropping and your tongue hanging out?" I grinned. "He took one in each hand and before I knew it he had me moaning with pleasure. He clearly knew what he was doing -- he called my bluff, essentially. You are way more sophisticated in the way you love my boobs, but that's because we've practiced. He probably practiced as well, but not with me. Anyway, there we were, him with his pants down and me flashing my tits to the world. It would have been perfect if he had a driver, but he didn't so we improvised and it was the first time I got off on having someone fuck my tits. After he finished and we got me cleaned up we drove to his place, got naked and spent an amazing night together."

"That's it? That's all your are going to tell me? You had an amazing night together?"

"It was everything that you can read in those stories on Literotica about women taking on big cocks. It was like being stuffed with a hot, living snake that stretched me as much as having the girls. The difference was that there wasn't that urgent need to get something out -- it was all about being stretched and filled and stimulated and fucked silly. I came at least three times before he finished, and then when he did I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had."

"Is that they only time?" asked Pete.

"With him, or with big cocks? Either way, the answer is no. He and I were fuck buddies for two months before he was transferred to Europe. And there were at least a few more guys before we met. Those were fun times -- but I figured that you were such an amazing catch that it was worth giving up bigger cocks. And up until that lunch with Caroline, I had managed to set that part of life aside."

"And now? What if I told you that you could still have me and enjoy well endowed men?"

My heart nearly stopped at that. "Are you sure?"

"Well, in case you hadn't noticed, all this talk about the thrills of a big cock did for you has me hard again. I'm excited by the idea -- and yes, we would have to talk about all the things that come up. I think I'm even willing to take on that cuckold thing in some form or another -- if it makes you happy, that is."

"I promise that I won't have sex get in the way of our marriage. I love both you and the girls far too much. But in case it isn't obvious from how my puss is dripping wet, I really want to try this. Does that make me a hotwife? I guess it does, doesn't it?"

We spent the rest of that weekend together. We watched videos. Read porn about big cocks out loud to each other. Had lots of sex -- we were almost sorry when the girls came home."

I won't go into all the details about how we went looking for big cock for me. I finally went to Caroline about it. She was stunned at first -- that not only did I want to have Tony fuck me, but Pete was okay with it. She called Tony as I sat there and told him that I not only wanted to see if what she told me about his cock was true, but that I wanted to have him fuck me -- and that Pete was fine with it. I'm not sure about everything he said back to her, but she got off the call with a new twist to it -- that Pete and I come over to her place on Friday and spend the night, Not only did she want to watch, and probably participate, but Tony wanted to show off! Once again, I was all wet with anticipation, and I told her I'd let her know for sure after Pete and I spoke that night.

I didn't think he'd have a problem with it, and I was right. He did express a little bit of nervousness about watching with Caroline, but I told him that he had all the freedom in the world to do whatever he wanted while we were there. That sealed the deal, and I called Caroline to let her know. She asked if we had a movie camera, because it might be fun to record things. We didn't, but we'd used our smart phones as movie cameras before.

[To be continued]