My Wife's Date

Story Info
My wife goes on date with another man.
7.1k words
3.74
121.7k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about cuckolding, if you don't like that topic, then you would be a fool to read it. I would really like to thank Kenji Sato for his great job of editing.

I'm Tim, thirty years old, and I have been married to my wife, Amy who is also thirty, for ten years. In my opinion, she is the sexiest woman in the world. Which I really realized three years ago. But first a little bit about my early formative years.

***

When I was thirteen, I was invited to visit my aunt and uncle for a month or so. I think my mom and dad were having a few issues, they needed a little break to work things out as when I returned home, I found thrat they were very happy and have remained that way.

My uncle Pete was my dad's brother, and I know my dad would seek out uncle Pete's advice, he was a good guy, but I never could figure out how he scored aunt Alana. My aunt Alana was hot, and she still is. She was really good looking, with a gorgeous body, with perfectly-sized, firm, high tits. When she would wear a dress or shorts, her legs were incredible looking. She loved to tease me, but she would do it with a little bit of flirting, always making me smile. She was who I would fantasize about when I would lay in bed at night stroking my dick, with one of my socks ready to catch my cum when I ejaculated.

When I was visitng my aunt, I became friends with a kid that lived on the next block, and one day he invited me to stay over at his place and sleep in his tree house. My aunt said I could, so we were in the tree house and it was just about dark, when my friend threw up over the railing. He went inside his house and I rolled my sleeping bag and headed back to my aunt and uncle's house.

When I got there, I noticed a pickup truck in the driveway that belonged to Jim, who seemed to be a close friend of theirs I had met him a few times, and he seemed like a good guy. He worked in construction and was a big man, tall and muscular. When he wore short sleeve shirts, his muscles bulged. I remembered

one day when Jim was visiting,

my aunt told uncle Pete that Jim was going to drive her to the store for a few things. He said bye, have--fun,it took over an hour for them to get back. A little while later, I noticed my aunt's breath, smelling a little bit like bleach.

When I walked in the house, I heard a rhythmic slapping sound, and what sounded like chanting, oh, oh, oh, oh, coming from my aunt and uncle's bedroom. I walked over to the door, which was wide open, and I froze in stunned amazement. The sight and sounds were incredible, I had no idea that when people fucked, they were so wild, or that they were so loud or there were so many different sounds.

My aunt Alana was naked, laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Jim was laying on top of her, between her spread legs furiously fucking her with the biggest cock you can imagine. With each thrust I heard the squishing sound of his massive cock in my aunt's soaking-wet pussy, and each time their sweaty bodies slapped together, my aunt would moan "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." My uncle Pete was also naked, sitting on a chair at the foot of the bed, watching his friend fuck his wife, while he furiously stroked his own insignificant dick. Then everything got wilder.

My aunt wrapped her legs around Jim's ass, and started humping her hips back against his invading cock. She yelled, "Fuck me Jim, I'm cumming, fuck me with your big cock," and then she screamed "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh gaaaaawd." Her head thrashed back and forth, and her body writhed in pleasure, as her body reacted to her climax!!

Her screams seemed to charge Jim's potency even more, his body stiffened, all of his muscles seemed to bulge, and he forcefully drove his cock hard and as deep as possible into my aunt's body, and he grunted, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, uuugh," as the contractions of the muscles in his ass drove his virile sperm deep into her womb.

I heard my uncle moan, "Uhhhhh as he ejaculated his own wasted seed onto the floor. Then Jim's sweaty body collapsed on top of my aunt.

I turned and walked out the front door, and down the street back to my friend's tree house. It was kind of painful, walking with my dick swollen so hard. I had just witnessed a huge life-changing event, something that would affect every aspect of my thinking for the rest of my life. As soon as I climbed into my sleeping bag, I grabbed my dick and stroked it, about three times, and unleashed the most intense climax of my life spewing cum everywhere, inside my sleeping bag, my chest, my belly, and my junk. Even after I had cum, my own insignificant dick stayed hard.

My mind was racing I was confused I was horny. So I slowly kept stroking my dick, using my cum for lubricant, it's the best. I started wondering if I had really seen what I saw. Had my uncle really allowed another man to fuck his wife? Did it really turn him on to watch them? Did Jim really have that big of a cock, and how did it fit inside my aunt. Do other women, when they are fucking, act like a wild animal, like my aunt did?

My God, my aunt was the sexiest woman alive, and then I climaxed again, spewing more cum everywhere. Was what I saw, really what fucking is really like Does every man enjoy watching other men fuck his wife? Do women really enjoy big cocks more? That night I must have orgasmed at least six times.

When I got back to my aunt's house the next day, she was in the living room on the phone. I took my sleeping bag to the laundry room, and went back to the living room. I sat down on the couch, looked at my aunt, pictured her as I had seen her last night, and I got a raging hard-on. I heard her say, " Don't worry, just do it, you will love it, so will Bill, it will change your lives and make both of you very, very happy. Okay bye Nan." When she hung up, she said,"That was your mom. How was your night in the tree house?" I told her what had happened, except for the part about coming back, and then jacking off.

My aunt was in a very good mood, smiling and laughing at silly things. I said I was going to take a nap, I really needed to get rid of my aching hard-on, and I headed for my room. When I walked past my aunt's bedroom, a powerful scent hit my nose. It took me a few seconds to realize that was the smell of sex, I didn't know there was a post-sex aroma, at that time. [But I do know it became an erotic trigger that still turns me on today.]

When I got to my room, I was so horny it only took a few strokes for me to blow my wad into a sock. I waited a little while, and then took that pair of socks into the laundry room. My aunt had just unrolled my sleeping bag, and was unzipping it, when I walked in. In the sleeping bag there was a big spot that was still wet and sticky, and we could both smell it was cum. Alana gave me a big smile, and said, "You didn't tell me you enjoyed yourself so much last night and you poor thing you didn't have any extra socks."

My perception of my aunt had changed I felt very close to her, Instead of being ashamed or embarrassed, I smiled back and said, "It's because of you."

Alana smiled and said, "You're such a sweetie. Even today I still have a crush on my aunt Alana.

A week or so later, I went back home, my parents seemed happier than I had ever seen them. They were like new people, even going out on dates a couple times a month. I had never realized my mother was so attractive. When they were getting ready to go out on their dates, they would both go into their bedroom I think my dad was helping her get ready. When they were ready to leave, she would be dressed really sexy, and my dad would tell her how much he loved his hotwife, and how sexy she looked. I didn't realize what was going on and why they became so happy, until many years later.

As a freshman in high school, I guess I had finished growing. I was five-foot-eight inches tall, one hundred and fifty pounds. I kept hoping, as I continued through puberty, my dick would grow some more and catch up to the other guys I saw in the showers after gym, but, nature-left me lacking.

Until I met Amy, I had, always pictured in my mind my aunt Alana as Jim fucked her that night I had watched. Picturing that scene never failed to get me rock hard and make me cum when I beat-off.

My wife, Amy, is a thirty-year-old woman,, but only looks eighteen. She is very pretty with dish-water-blonde hair about four inches below her shoulders, and is very slight, at five foot four, one hundred and ten pounds. Her measurements are 34-23-36, with small, pert B-cup tits, tipped with hig, bright-pink nipples, and her thin waist flares out to her very-shapely hips and ass, but she always wears clothes that cover her assets, she is shy, and never learned to flirt. For years I tried to get her to dress a little sexier and flirt a little--every man likes to see other men admiring and desiring his wife.

Amy and I started dating just before we graduated high school. A few months later we were each other's first. We learned about sex and fucking from each other. Amy loved fucking, but could only climax when I would perform oral on her. I loved eating her, when I got between her legs, her pussy was just a cute little slit, and as I would lick her clit would grow and harden, her lips would swell and open, turning pink and leaking her yummy juices, she smelled so erotic, until finally she would push her pussy into my face, and cry out in pleasure.

We were married two years later, and we were very happy. Amy's lifetime friend Janet, was her maid of honor. I always liked Janet, she was kind of a slut, but I had always liked sluts. The two of them talked about everything together. Later, I learned that during one of their giggling talks about sex, Amy had even shared the size of my penis, and how long I lasted--or rather didn't last.

After about seven years of marriage, Amy seemed to be feeling a little down and not as happy as she had been in our marriage. I knew we had to do something, or we probably wouldn't make it. One evening, I asked her about it. She told me that Janet was always bragging about all of the men she had been sleeping with, and how much pleasure she received from those men that she had fucked, especially the ones with, big cocks. Amy aIso said she felt like she had missed out on her teenage years, she had never even been on a date with anybody else.

I told her about my aunt and uncle and the night I had watched my aunt with Jim. I then told her about my fantasies of watching her with another man, and that I would really like to see her with another man, especially a well-endowed man. She didn't say anything in fact she just seemed thoughtful and intrigued. That night when I ate her, she had an incredibly-intense orgasm, and then she fucked me, with a wildness I had never experienced before. After I had cum, she climbed on top of me, sitting on my face, and with her pussy grinding on my face, and my cum dripping in my mouth, I made her cum a second, very powerful time.

I didn't bring it up again, but I had planted the seed in her mind. I decided I would move forward with finding a lover for my wife. I called Janet to meet her for coffee. It was very humiliating--but also exciting--to tell Janet that I was looking for a man to take my wife on a date. Janet totally understood, she knew Amy was frustrated and needed more than I could give her.

Janet said she knew the perfect man, a player that preferred married women, and was a real charmer, and that he was really hung and amazing in bed. She would contact him to see if he would be interested. She called me the next day and told me she had talked with Jack, and had shown him a picture of Amy. He said Amy reminded him of someone, and that he was very interested. Janet said he was expecting my call.

I called Jack the next day, and he and I set a time to meet on the following Saturday. I met Jack at a cafe, at three o'clock on that Saturday aftrnoon, there were only a few other people in the cafe. When I walked in, a man about five years older than me, who was sitting in the back corner, stood up. He was huge. We shook hands and introduced ourselves-he had the biggest hand I had ever shaken.

He was a good looking guy, but what was really impressive, was how big he was, I would guess he was six-foot-four-maybe-five-inches tall, and I would say he outweighed me by more than a hundred pounds, but no fat, he was just solid. He was a very strong man, I could tell by his attitude he wasn't a bully, but he was a very powerful dominant man.

We talked, getting to know each other for a few minutes, and then Jack asked, "Well what can I do for you?"

I explained that Amy and I had married young, and that my wife had said she felt she had missed out on her teenage years and had not had any experiences, with other guys, and had never even been on a date with another guy.

Jack smiled and said, "You're the only man your wife has ever been with?"

I nodded my head.

Jack looked at me and said, "Tim, tell me exactly, what do you want me to do?"

Jack knew what I wanted from him, but he wanted me to say it out loud,and directly to him.

"I want you to fuck my wife, and I want to watch."

"Tell me Tim why do you want me to fuck your wife?"

"Because you will fuck her better than I can." I was so humiliated and so excited. I had just told this man that I wanted him to take my wife away from me, fuck her, and then give her back.

Jack then said,"Here is what you are going to do. You are going to tell your wife that you know a man, and he is going to call her Tuesday and ask her out on a date, and you would like her to go out with him, and if she wants to she can end the date after we just go out for dinner."

That night, I made love to Amy, and then after we had recovered our breath, I told Amy what Jack had told me to say. Amy looked at me and said, "Do you really think I should go on a date with another man?"

"If you don't go out on a date with another man, you are going to always wonder what you missed out on. I will always worry that I prevented you from having the experiences all your friends have had."

Amy smiled and said, "I don't know if I could go any farther than maybe a kiss, or if I even want to do any more than that, but it would be fun to go on a date. She kissed me, then moved up my body, threw her leg over my head, and hanging onto the headboard, rode my mouth to an incredible climax.

Sunday afternoon, we were lazing around the house, and Amy, out of the blue, said, "So, what is this Jack like?"

I told her, "He's a little older than us, maybe five years. He's a good looking man, but what is really impressive about him, is his size, he is huge--six-four, probably two hundred and sixty pounds, no fat, he's just solid. He is a very strong, dominant man."

At that time, Amy was still a very shy, innocent girl. That was, soon, all going to change. She looked lost in thought for a moment and then naively asked, "Tim, does being a big man, mean he also has a big--you know...bigger down below?"

"I would imagine so," I replied. About ten minutes later, Amy grabbed my hand, and led me to our bed. When we were naked, she had me lay down on the bed, straddled my face and rode my mouth to another intense orgasm for her. That was the first daytime sex we had had in a long time.

When I got home from work Tuesday, Amy seemed really nervous, and so was I. After a light dinner, we went to the living room, and pretended to do our normal activities. The phone finally rang, and I answered it.

"Hello... oh, hi Jack," I listened to him for a minute, as Amy was anxiously fidgeting, I handed the phone to her.

Then I watched and listened to her, as she would talk, smile, laugh and giggle. As I watched her, I thought of how a teenage girl would act if the high-school quarterback called her. They talked for forty minutes, and when she hung up the phone, she turned to me and nonchalantly said, "Oh, honey, I'm going to go out on a date Friday night."

Later when we got in bed, Amy was really horny; she started kissing and rubbing me. I stopped her and said. "Sorry, baby, Jack told me no more sex until after your date." Amy frowned, I could tell she was thinking, I felt her skin get goosebumps, and her body shiver, then she got a big smile on her face, and turned over, and lay there smiling for a long time, before falling asleep. I fell asleep with a hard-on.

Amy was very animated and giggly all week. I liked seeing her excited in anticipation, I was very happy for her. On Friday, Amy slept in; when she got up, she put fresh sheets on the bed and then she and Janet went shopping. I came home early from work, getting home about three. The girls weren't back yet. They came into the house a few minutes later, carrying several bags into our bedroom, some with the name of a famous lingerie store.

When they came out of the bedroom, Janet said, "I have to go." She came over to me, kissed me on the cheek, "You're a sweetie, you guys have fun tonight." Then she left. Janet knowing, I was going to be a cuckold, gave me a hard-on.

Amy said, "I'm going to take a long bath, then do you want to help me get dressed?" A light bulb went on in my brain. When my parents finally got happy in their marriage, it was the same time as my father started helping my mother get dressed so sexy for their dates. I smiled to myself--my uncle, my father and now me.

"Yell when you're ready, and I will come in and help you."

About an hour later, Amy yelled for me, and I went to the bedroom. Her lower body was freshly shaved, her tanned legs looked so sexy. We had a couch against the wall, just off the foot of the bed. I sat down there and watched her try on different sets of lingerie. We both agreed we preferred a pair of lacy black panties. I finally convinced her to go without a bra, her tits were still high and firm. I wondered how Jack would like them.

Amy tried on several dresses, and then tried on a black, mid-thigh, pleated skirt, and a thin, black, form-fitting sweater with a deep V-neckline, the V went well below her breasts, enough to show her cleavage, and how firm her titties were. When she was dressed in that outfit, it really showed off her sexy ass, hips, and tanned legs. I told her how incredibly sexy she looked.

Amy looked in the mirror, and asked,"Do you think Jack will like it? This is fun, getting dressed up for a date with a new man." She took off her sweater and skirt, laid them out on the bed and started putting her makeup on. I walked into the living room with a hard-on to have a drink.

A few minutes before seven, the doorbell rang, I opened it and greeted Jack-damn, he has big hands-he was better looking than I remembered. He was dressed in slacks, a sports jacket and a white shirt with the top two buttons undone.

The bedroom door opened, and Amy walked out, and right over to Jack. She looked incredible, her nipples were poking her sweater with little nubs, and with each step, her tits gave a sexy little bounce.

"So this is the beautiful Amy, I'm Jack!"

They hugged, and he leaned over and they gave each other a quick kiss on the lips. Their mind were both preoccupied, as they went out the door, without even a goodbye. Amy looked tiny beside Jack. I sat down to wait with a hard-on.

Jack drove a Porsche 911 Carrera. They went downtown to a very fancy restaurant, where everyone in the place knew Jack, and they were treated like royalty. Jack told Amy how beautiful she was, and how lucky he was to be her date for the evening. They talked about all kinds of stuff. When Amy told Jack she taught sixth-grade, Jack said he had a huge crush on his sixth-grade

teacher, Miss Campos, and that Amy even looked like her, he said he still fantasizes about her. They both found that extremely funny.

After dinner, they went into the lounge, and sat in a cozy booth and had a second glass of wine. When Amy went to the bathroom, Jack watched her walk all the way there and back, admiring her ass and legs. When Amy returned, he looked into her eyes and said, "You are a very sexy lady, and you have beautiful legs."

12