Bigger is Better 03

Story Info
Husband, wife and friends go big.
1.3k words
3.47
7.6k
11
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to recap, my husband Pete and I have two small children, and life is good. Not great, but good. Then he somehow got it into his head that my life would be better if he could find me a lover more endowed than him (at 5 inches). Truth be told, I knew that size mattered -- I had a history before we married -- but given what he provided for me and the kids, and how wonderful a man I had, I set aside those memories. I wasn't hurting for orgasm since he was extremely orally adept and made good use of our toy collection, so that was good enough

Then he got it into his head that I might need more. Thank you, Literotica and Pornhub. As it turned out he became obsessed with having me have a well-endowed lover so that I would be happy. While some women might be freaked, I saw it as just another example of why I would be completely okay if it never happened -- because it was another example of him putting me in front of him. (I guess I'm a "glass half full" girl). In any case, Caroline and Tony, our neighbors and good friends, had been ogling us (or, more correctly me) for some time, and when Caroline let slip that her hubby was well hung, that did it.

The last thing I was writing was after I put on a show of deep throating his entire 9 inches in front of both of our spouses, and while my ass was being attended to by them. The subject of girl-on-girl had come up (since one set of hands on my butt was hers) and I revealed some experience in the area. Now they all wanted to hear more. And, truthfully, I was ready to tell more. While I was nervous, at the same time the attention I was getting was exciting. I had enjoyed being a dirty slut for a while, before I met Pete and settled down. Some of that old drive had reawakened, and it looked like I had permission to indulge again.

"As long as my talking doesn't end what you two are doing, I'll say more."

"Fine by me" said Pete.

"Only if you'll get into doggy" said Caroline. "And let me get under you." I did as requested, and soon I was staring down at Caroline's hairless cunt. Hairless, dripping cunt, I might add. Tony, for his part, was still using his fingers in my ass -- but he'd now added his third finger. Then I felt a mouth on my folds.

"Damn, I don't know if can talk with you guys working on me" I said. "But I'll try. So I told them the following:"

When I became a senior in my sorority we had semi-private rooms. My room-mate, Samantha, was a fox! Plus, she came from money, so she had a wardrobe to die for. As it turns out, that included a lot of lingerie, and that's most of what she wore when there was no house activity. It was like I had a private playboy theater. Thongs. Transparent bras -- and what a set of boobs on her! It wasn't about size -- mine are definitely larger -- but her nipples and areolae were large and brown -- they stood out and up. I frequently found myself staring at them, and straining to see them through whatever she was wearing. Just like a man, right?"

Any way, I came home one afternoon and opened the door to a dimly lit room, and saw Sam on her bed on all fours with two guys from the basketball team working on her. She must have had a foot and a half of cock in her between the one down her throat and the one up her pussy. I just kinda stood there, staring, mesmerized by the spectacle. Then one of the guys -- the one jamming his big dick down her throat -- saw me."

"Well, girl," he said, "close the door, get naked and come join us. Jacky and me got enough cock to spread around. Sammy's always ready to share, ain't you, girl?" She looked up at him and nodded with his brown cock still lodged in her throat, then looked at me and winked. Then she pushed him back and I was amazed at how much cock she'd been able to swallow. He had a monster, and she must have taken eight inches of it. Sammy grabbed that slick meat and stroked it as she looked at me.

"Andre's right. These guys are great fucks, and it's about time you discovered the joys of big cocks. Hell, cock in general, since I don't think I've seen you with a guy since we became roommates. You haven't take any sort of vows, have you? And if you're gay, then how come you haven't hit on me. I've been waiting for a chance to do you, you know."

That was all I needed to hear, and I was naked in short order. I walked over to the bed where Sam was now on her back with Jacky fucking her hard with another huge dick. She was stroking Andre's enormous cock, and my eyes were drawn to her boobs. Big, soft mounds of flesh jiggling and jumping with each thrust, and those amazing nipples were like magnets.

"Go on" said Sammy, "you've been lusting after my tits for a while, haven't you? Well, do something about it!" I began to play with them, feeling the flesh move. Her boobs were softer than mine so it was a new sensation. When I finally took a nipple into my mouth it was everything I'd fantasized about and I began to lick it and suck it and nibble on it. I was playing with the other one and decided to see if things I liked worked for her so I began twisting the one in my hand and biting the one in my mouth. Her moans spurred me on. As I was bent over her, I felt a presence at my back -- and a very large, hot cock pressed up into my ass crack. It was Andre, and I still remember the heat and the size of that cock. I was suddenly as wet as I had ever been, so I spread my legs and arched my back to move my pussy into position. He got the message and soon was working that huge cock between my lips and into my hole. No sooner had he put the head into me than I started cumming! That had never happened before.

I came so many times I lost count as he worked that big thing into me and then started pounding me. It was heavenly! That's when I fell in love with big cock. The rest of that day was a blur. Both guys fucked me and came in my pussy. I ate pussy for the first time -- but as you can be, it wasn't the last! Sammy and I spent that entire weekend naked and in bed -- and after some amazing smoke, we got really freaky. As in fisting each other. I guess that after the big cocks had opened us up, we both needed to be stuffed full. From that point on, I gave up propriety and became the sorority slut. Sammy and I fucked and sucked away that entire years. Athletes, frat boys, sorority women, a couple of nerds, some professors -- it really didn't matter. We spent our senior year together and there wasn't anything we didn't try.

At that point I came back into the present because Tony had once again driven his dick into me. Caroline was using her mouth on my clit, and I was all set to return the favor when Pete presented me with his cock, as hard as I had ever seen it, and I promptly swallowed his tool and sucked on him like my life depended on it. I managed to get three fingers into her, however and we became a beast with four backs. It was a night that brought me back to my dirty, slutty days. And I promised myself I was going to keep it up. It felt way too good to stop.

Should this continue?