My Wife wants a Hall Pass

Story Info
Former boyfriend asks her out ... Okay, but with conditions!
10.3k words
3.28
58.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is another stand-alone story with more adventures of my favorite swinger couple. You can expect some fun with extra-marital sex.

The Prologue is one of my other stories, "A Different Proposition -- 750 Words". This is a brief scene which encapsulates my main couple's relationship. So, for those of you who criticized that story and said their marriage would never last, read on.

*****

Prologue -- Thirty Years Ago

I'm a clueless geek, but also a sex addict. And I like my girlfriend-with-benefits, Jan because she enjoys sex as much as I do.

After college, I finally got a good job offer from a computer firm, located in a city a ten-hour drive away, and I asked Jan out that same evening. I took her to a nice restaurant and ordered wine with dinner.

After her first sip of wine, Jan asked "So, what's the occasion?"

"I got a job offer today, and I'm going to accept it."

"Where's the job?"

"It's in the city, at least a ten-hour drive from here."

"Are you giving me two-week's notice?"

"I don't want to. I like our time together."

"You know what I told my last boyfriend, Ray, when he wanted his fuckbuddy to move with him."

"You're not a fuckbuddy to me. I like being with you."

She said in a sweet, sing-song voice, "Are you saying you won't be able to stop thinking of me? Or maybe you can't stand the thought of being away from me?"

"I guess," I said somewhat dejectedly.

"Okay. But you know," she said in a determined tone "... I'm like Barbie. That bitch has it all... And I want it all!"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on! You KNOW you've never said the L-word to me."

"So?"

"This bitch wants it all," she said sternly. Jan smiled as she cocked her head to the side and cupped her ear with her hand, sweetly drawing out the words saying: "I'm waiting..."

"Okay!... I love you!"

"Now was that so hard?" and she smirked in triumph. "I love you, too."

"So, you'll move with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course not!" she said sternly. "You've only made it through step one."

She again cupped her ear with her hand. "Next?!... The bitch is waiting..."

"... Okay, bitch! Let's get married."

She looked back at me smiling and lovingly said, "But I'm 'your' bitch! It's close enough. The answer is 'yes!' Now, here's what you're going to do..."

Jan went on a lengthy, rapid-fire monolog for the next few minutes, telling me everything I was to do, and what she would do over the next two months! She even told me which ring to buy, where to buy it, and how much to pay. She already had this planned and rehearsed in detail!

"And don't let them con you into paying any more for the ring. You can be naive sometimes... My best friend, Marlene said she'll set up my bachelorette party with the theme; 'No Holes Barred'. You can get your friend Eric to do the same for you."

"You planned this? You didn't even know I got a job offer, or that I would propose!"

"I knew you were smart enough to get a good job. And I saw the signs you were hooked on me. I just waited and reeled you in."

"And what's this 'No Holes Barred'? You're going to fuck other guys before we get married? And take it in your ass, too?"

"Probably not, but you know how wild Marlene can be. So... maybe. ... And Ray fucked me in the ass sometimes, so it's not a virgin hole. But if you do fuck anyone at your bachelor party, use condoms. And don't invite Brenda!"

"You never told me you took it in the ass."

"You never asked!... And it's not like we haven't fucked others. So, do it or not. But it will be your last chance at freedom before you're mine! After you say, 'I do', this is your pussy and that's my cock. We're going to spend our first week together fucking our brains out. Then we'll fly to Florida for a week. I always wanted to go to Disney World."

"Don't I get any say in this?"

"You went away to college and picked your career and job. Now, it's my turn! You're going to work and make money. I'll find another job to make even more money and plan our great fucking life together. Got it?!"

"Do I get blowjobs?"

"You had to spoil the moment! You know I don't like to do that."

"Well, you were going on and on about everything you want, including getting fucked in the ass!"

"Okay. You'll get blowjobs, but not all the time. Tonight, you're going to make love to me, slow and easy. And you're going to use the L-word!"

"I can do that."

Jan rolled her eyes and said, "I love you!"

"And I L-word you, too."

Intro

The company vice president, Walt, was shaking the client's hand as our group walked out of the conference room, leaving after the meeting. He always likes using this business club's meeting rooms, trying to impress potential customers with the upscale surroundings of the penthouse view and its nice, members-only restaurant and bar. Walt invited the client to the club's bar for a drink after the meeting and he asked me to join them in case they had any more technical questions. But I was planning to stop at the electronics store in the adjacent mall, before heading back to work.

The VP gives me a great deal of flexibility after our thirty years of working together. He finds the clients and leverages my tech expertise to impress them into signing the contracts. And he assigns me to fix the problems other technicians cause, to keep the clients happy. We've made a good team together over the years, ... and we've both made a lot of money.

While the rest of our contract team went into the restaurant for lunch, I stood alone at the club's elevator to go down to the adjacent mall's shopping level. Checking my tie in the reflection of the mirrored doors, I straightened it, making the tie's divot a little more prominent. Although I don't always wear a jacket and tie to work, my wife insists that when I do, there is a proper way to wear it.

She always dresses to impress in her sexy styles. Her preferred work clothes are neat slacks or a short skirt, with a silk blouse unbuttoned just enough for her cleavage to attract attention. The push-up bra emphasizing her ample chest and four-inch FM heels gives her already tall athletic figure a sensual, but commanding presence among her male or female peers at work.

Seeing my own image in the reflection, I self-consciously straightened my back and pulled my shoulders back, correcting the posture of that tall, athletic guy with slightly greying hair.

My cellphone pinged, and I glanced at the screen to read a new text from my wife. 'Locator app shows your phone in the club or a hotel room above the garage. Having fun without me there to watch?' and she added a frown emoji.

When we play with others, it's always when we're together at swinger house parties, and we both enjoy watching each other. So, I know she's teasing and trusts I'm not really with another woman in the hotel.

I replied 'Client meeting in the club. Join me for a drink?' I sometimes ask my wife to meet here after work for a drink, but she must be on a lunch break from her accounting job. I could always do my shopping some other time, so I invited her to join us at this business club's restaurant. I knew Walt would like to have Jan join us there as 'eye candy' for our client, because he knows her and how much she always enjoys flirting and teasing. He's known her for thirty years, and he appreciates the show, watching her command the men around her.

Her next text said 'I saw your car. How about a quickie?'

I love my gorgeous wife. Her high sex drive keeps our life interesting. So, I replied: 'I can be at my car in ten minutes.'

Her flirting response was 'Find me, and she'll be ready in the back seat of MY car. Clock's ticking!'

She must have found a relatively safe, secluded parking spot to start this. My wife's 'Clock's Ticking' response is her game, like a geo-hunt where people use maps or a GPS to find a hidden cache. Only in this hunt, my goal is to locate her cellphone within the next ten to fifteen minutes via the locator app, as she sits in her car somewhere in the parking garage.

She'll start a countdown timer on her phone for the ten minutes I told her it would take to reach my car. Then she'll move into the back seat of her car to take off her pants and panties and lay across the backseat with her shapely legs spread. Her long auburn hair is probably brushed out, with one side pulled back over her right ear with a hair clip, for her usual office look. And she'll keep her silk blouse on to save time, not needing to reveal her ample chest to further excite me. The game prize, if I find her in time, is her shaved pussy on display, ready and waiting. She'll wait in that position for me to find her, hopefully before anyone else happens to pass near enough to her car within the next few minutes. It's all part of the thrill for her. She once said, "If another handsome guy finds me first, you might get sloppy seconds."

The cellphone app shows me where her phone is located on a map, but not the garage floor number. And when her timer goes off, she'll start getting dressed again to leave her car. So, at most, I might have a few extra minutes to catch her still at her car. Then any consolation prize will depend on her mood and whether she's in a rush to get back to work.

I always give her a short, but realistic time limit for these quickie meetups, so she can plan her lunch break. But today, she's in a flirty, teasing mood with 'Clock's Ticking!'

The app showed me she's parked within sight of the garage stairwell. So, I'll take the elevator down from this penthouse club to the top floor of the four-level parking garage, and rush down the stairs between the garage levels until I spot her car. Now, if that damned elevator would just hurry, I'll probably win today's prize!

***

The Lifestyle

My wife, Jan and I were social outcasts in our small rural school, me because I'm a geek, and her due to her outspoken personality challenging the most popular kids in our class. We finally started dating during our senior year in high school when she directed me to take her to the Prom. And we continued together during our two years at Community College. We were both virgins when we started dating, and we remained exclusive with each other for those three years. After we both finished the two-year college, I went away for two more school years to earn a bachelor's degree in computer science at a university, while Jan lived with her parents and found a local job as a waitress.

With me going off to the distant university, we decided it might be time to take a break in our relationship, rather than agonize over missing each other. It's like the 1960s oldies song: "I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight." Rather than wonder if she's out with another guy, we agreed we would both date others. I knew she would be out dating, and probably having sex with other guys. And she knew I would be shopping around for sex with other women. We didn't want any angst or surprises between us. We just agreed to see how things worked out when we got back together.

During my time away, I hooked up with a few different girls around the university, including Brenda. She was a year younger than me, and I met her at a bar near the school. We had some good times together, fucking in the car, on a blanket in the park, in my off-campus room, as well as on the hood of my car in a parking garage. But when my best friend and apartment roommate, Eric found out who I was with, he told me I wasn't the only one she was hooking up with during those months we were dating. He said he had her in a gangbang with three other guys afterhours at the bar where she worked. And yes, he was still my best friend after that, because it wasn't his fault she was into gangbangs without telling me. After a shot of penicillin, I knew she wasn't working out for me in the long term.

Jan later described some of her fun times, too. Hers included fucking a guy in a nightclub men's room, and living with a guy, Ray for a few months who was five-years older and had his own apartment (until he moved away). And then there was the time she and her best friend, Marlene went on a week-long vacation and drinking binge. Jan told me that during their binge week, one morning she woke up in her hotel bed next to a guy she couldn't remember meeting the night before. She couldn't even remember his name. She was shocked later that morning, when she saw police setting up crime scene tape and an ambulance crew taking a girl's body out of an alleyway. She said, "That could have been ME!"

Jan and I got back together after I finished my degree program. It was probably just luck neither of us needed ANOTHER shot of penicillin. We decided we'd both had enough of those wild experiences, and it was time to think about settling down. So, at her prompting, I proposed marriage later that summer when I got the job offer from Walt.

Decades later, with the kids grown and out of the house, we were both beginning to get bored, and we both felt the middle-aged longing of ;'Is this all there is?', and our old wild streaks came to mind again. So, we began exploring a discreet swinger lifestyle with other couples. We knew if any of our friends or work colleagues found out about our new lifestyle, it might result in some negative, judgmental consequences. We thought it wouldn't be fair if one of us was seen by a friend or neighbor when out with another play partner. Whether seen just having dinner and dancing or going into a hotel with someone other than the spouse, it might cause the other one a problem at work or at least ridicule from some of our common friends. So, we agreed we'd only play around with others when we're together, since we'll both then share the same risk.

We also mostly like watching each other when we're with other couples at house parties. I did give Jan a 'hall pass' once for sex alone with a guy she was lusting for, to play in bed in a one-on-one situation. But that was in a different room in the same house. It wasn't really cheating, since I could have fun with other women there or could have gone in to watch them.

Over the years, Jan stayed in touch with her former live-in boyfriend, Ray, via letters, e-mails, and texts after he left. He moved away for a job transfer, and Jan wasn't ready at that time to leave our hometown to follow him. Although they broke up, they parted on good terms. Ray has since married and now has his own family. And I wasn't jealous of Jan keeping in touch with her old "friend with former benefits." He and his wife lived over two thousand miles away, and Jan hadn't seen him in the thirty years we'd been married.

As part of our own sex together over the years, Jan and I would describe some of our sexual encounters with others. Jan told me Ray bought her a glass beaded anal rod for her to try anal sex, which she still occasionally uses. Okay, ... he might have had that hole of hers before me, but I still wasn't jealous. I wasn't particularly interested in fucking my wife in the ass. And she said she wasn't really into it very often, even with me. But she was comfortable telling me things like that and telling me every time she exchanged e-mails with Ray.

Old Flames

One evening after work, we were sitting at the dining room dinner table when my wife said, "I had a voice message on my phone today. It was from my old boyfriend, Ray. He said he's here in town for business and staying at the hotel about five miles from here. He wanted to know if I'd be interested in getting together with him for dinner on Friday. But I can't go."

"Why can't you go?" I asked, realizing with the way she phrased it, she hadn't yet contacted him to say 'No', and she was fishing for my reaction. "We don't have any plans on the calendar.

"Because you and I are married," Jan said with a definite hint of concern. "Wouldn't you have a problem with that?" she asked.

"I wouldn't be jealous, if that's what you mean," I pointed out. "You can still go out to dinner with him."

"He and I lived together," Jan said as if I needed to be reminded. She paused as if letting me think about that, then added in exasperation, "He might want me to go to his hotel room after dinner."

So, that was where she was going with this! She was trying to be subtle to see if I'd give her a hall pass to fuck her old boyfriend.

"That's alright with me, too," I said, knowing they'd had sex together long ago. Since my wife's hysterectomy four years ago, she can't get pregnant. So, in my mind, this would be just one more time, doing something they'd done before. "I've seen you with other guys at the swinger house parties."

"But we've both agreed we'll always be together at those parties," Jan said.

"Okay, then," I said as I realized what she meant. Then after a few seconds thinking about it, I spelled out her real concern, "So, if I say you can go out and fuck an old boyfriend, I could call up my old girlfriend, Brenda. She only lives about thirty miles from here. And the last time I talked to her, when I ran into her at the mall, she said she'd like to get together again sometime."

"No way!" Jan insisted. "You're not going out alone with her!"

"If you can go out with Ray and fuck him," I calmly pointed out, "then I should be able to go out and fuck someone I know from the past, too. That's only fair."

"But you don't have a problem with me fucking him," Jan said sternly. "I DO have a problem with you fucking her. She's single now."

"Okay... " I said, drawing out that one word. "You don't trust me with her."

"I don't trust HER!" Jan said, raising her voice.

"You know I won't accept any double standards between us," I calmly went on. "So, if you want a hall pass with Ray, I deserve something, too. If you don't want me seeing Brenda, I could always make a pass at a divorcee who never wants to get married again. ... I know, Walt's secretary, Carol! It would just be sex with her."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Jan almost shouted at me. "Her sister works at my accounting firm! How embarrassing would that be, if she spread the word my husband was fucking around on me?"

"Okay, then. Here's another deal," and I went on. "You can go to dinner with Ray. ... But, if you have sex with him, text me before you start, then make a video of the two of you doing it and send it to me."

"WHAT?" she asked surprised. "A video of us fucking?"

"Yeah," I said. "Or at least a one-minute video of you sucking his cock."

"I'm not a porn star!" Jan pointed out, as if that would make a difference. "And why do you want a video? Do you intend to use it to divorce me for infidelity?"

"Of course not," I calmly assured her. "We're swingers, so that would be stupid of me to accuse YOU of cheating, when you can easily find witnesses that I've fucked other women. And why would I divorce you? I've watched you suck and fuck other guys! The video isn't even something new to you, since you allowed Sarah to record us in an MFM with her cellphone that time her husband was fucking you."

"So, why the video?" she asked again.

"If you have sex with him, then why shouldn't I see Brenda?" I asked. "Just because YOU say so? I deserve something in exchange, if you want to limit me, and that's just what I want! If you insist that I can't see Brenda, then set your cellphone camera to record video, prop it up on the nightstand aimed at the bed, and send it to me when you're done. It will be like I'm there sharing with you like we do at house parties. And leave the lights on! Otherwise, I can call Brenda."

"NO!" she insisted. "You're not calling Brenda!"