All Comments on 'Bigger Isn't Better, Right? Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fell asleep reading this.

It was that bad.

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Thanks!

Great to see Hank again.

Magnificent description of her huge 38MMMs surrounding Dirk's head on the bed!

Thanks!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Good Big Dick Story.

This story was incredibly big dick oriented. Descriptions of Dirk's enormity dominated the story. Even when Henrietta's endowments were described they were usually being offered as a way for Dirk to regain his enormous erection.

As a part of a series involving a "size queen" and as a means of setting up the punchline at the story's end, I think having a character like Dirk and the accompanying descriptions is fitting. On the other hand, so many of your stories are big breasts > big dick that shifting the balance to big dick > big breasts might come off a bit jarring.

I believe that an artist should follow their muse wherever it leads and in that vein I think you succeeded in writing a good big dick story. Heck, you even had a dick measuring scene.

For me, the best parts were Henrietta adopting the "Hank" persona and aggressively trying to find guys bigger than Lance and ultimately succeeding with Dirk. I'm always going to be a breast man so the descriptions of Henrietta's breasts whenever they showed up were enjoyable culminating in finding out that she wears a bra a size too small.

I'd be interested in Lance's reactions to Henrietta's text. I would LOVE if he took her advice and found a gigantic/Dirk parallel in the breast department that eclipsed Henrietta.

As always, I enjoy your writing and the recent prolificness.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Glad people are enjoying my writing. As for the shift in emphasis: Cant a guy stretch a little? To quote George Takei in The Big Bang Theory, "You try to stretch, you do Stringberg and O'Neil but all they want is 'Course laid in, Captain.'"

I'd love to try to do a Mind Control story but I don't have an idea that works.

I've just finished editing and up loading all the episodes of "That 69's Show". And I have two new chapters in the works, so look for that. I'm not sure when the edited versions will appear but I tried to fix some continuity issues as well as spelling and one or two other items. I kinda wrote myself into a corner but now I have some room to move.

TLMorganTLMorganover 10 years ago
Great Sequel!

I hope you continue with this story... Perhaps giving Henriette a rival just as massive to compete for a man's affection, or just for the affection of his massive dick!

buzdlovebuzdloveover 10 years ago
Great work!

DDDDave, I've enjoyed your writing for a long time! I'm glad you are still going at it.

It is more than just your characters who have great endurance! I hope you'll keep going with both the big dick and big tit stories. Your writing is fabulous. I am surprised no one has commissioned comics since the stories are so well written! Keep it up!

Buzz

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 6 years ago
Totally True Dialog

This is the most realistic story I have read on literorica. The dialogue, thoughts, comments of Dirk and what "Hank" says....heard it hundreds of times. The "too big" scene, expecting her to change her mind, "Henrietta" looking for bigger than her big dicked husband/boyfriend/lover/fwb...it happens and their reactions are exactly like "Henrietta's" (with the exception of my having found a woman having a mouth big enough to take extreme girth...can't do oral but lick and kiss...and they ALL love to do that when the head is too thick to get more than the end barely in past their teeth)...and the measuring scene...awe, babbling, staring, the same comments over and over...very real....the time it takes to work even a little inside, but the insistence to keep trying...the spontaneous orgasms the women have from excitement...the fucking and sometimes women have many multiple orgasms to stupor...and the after sex comments from the woman. All true. So I wonder...how did you know DDDDave? So much is true and real.

I realize you have not added to this story line in years...but DDDDave...there are bigger than Dirk...some thicker.....some longer....some of us, both. How would Henreitta react? I have seen women who had husbands like Dirk...never thought they would, just the luck of serendipity...both as a nudist and in the swinging lifestyle...or just word of mouth...watch how they reacted...both the "Dirks" and their wives/girlfriends to actually encounter bigger than "Dirks" "gigantic".

I know....I've met, and beat, a few "Dirks" before. Their reactions, and the reactions of their wives, girlfriends, friends....are worth the day to day "curse" of being "too big".

Thank you again DDDDave for your story. Ben

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Perhaps one of my favorite stories on Literotica...because while meeting someone who is as busty has "Hank" is not common...such women do exist that are as busty and even more so. Rare...but it happens. And yes, while also rare, men endowed 15" long...and longer...also exist. Rare too...but we exist too.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 3 years ago

DDD Dave....still one of the best stories on Literotica...maybe the very best story...all because of the last half of the last page. So true and dialogue. Only one thing...she measured his length...EVERY woman who has wanted to measure me has also...ALWAYS....measured the length and circumference of my cocks head, the circumference just below my cocks head, the circumference around the middle of my shaft, and the circumference around the base of my pole. They always want to know the length...even when they know there is "no way" they can ever take all the inches I have...but they want to ALWAYS measure the width across the top so they know how wide I am and how thick around I am in circumference....that is the part of the "anaconda" that stretches them and is far bigger than any before...so they want to know the "challenge" and what they took...IF...they can eventually stretch out enough to take much. And your dialogue...and the reaction of "Hank" to what she did to herself and stretched and her passing out and orgasms and exhaustion...is all very real...and her taking "just over half" (e.g. 8-9ish inches of his long cock)...the first time...is true. Even for experienced size queens. The length is not an issue she has taken "longer" if the longer was no where near as thick and wide and "dominated" her pussy. So great job DDD Dave. In an future expansion....she should finish measuring Dirk...and Dirk measure her waist and hips and bust...and then...Henrietta meets a man who she heard is even larger....another woman tells her about him...and she bets no one is bigger than "her horse Dirk"...and she is shocked to see larger...and gets even more sex and better sex from someone even bigger and better than Dirk..just as Dirk was bigger and better than Lance.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Sad little slut...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LL, make her ex fiancé watch

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

You lost me at Hank. Is she wanting to be a guy now?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Love this fantasy. It is very believable and the dialogue is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES