Bigger Pleasures (giantess growth)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scanning the barcode, Viv noticed the price and frowned. $34. Even with her 60% discount, she didn't want to spend nearly $15 on a toy that might not fit. With her income, she needed to be sure whatever she bought worked.

Well... there were no windows...

Viv pushed down her shorts and panties, and, using the counter as support, gently slid her naked ass down onto the black marble floor. A little gross, sure, but nobody had come in since she mopped.

She looked at the tiny beige cock with concern. The Spellcaster had been a literal stick; this was slightly thicker, and its similarity to the real thing gave her painful flashbacks.

But god, she needed something in there. She might as well just try it. Her left hand guided the dick to her wet folds, and she began to softly insert the tip—

OW. There was the wince. The tiny cock felt like it was splitting her entrance. She knew she shouldn't have pushed her limits.

But then... then it felt good. That initial half-second of pain left no traces. Cautious, she slid it in a little further. And further.

I could actually get used to this, she thought, now sliding the cock in and out of her at a slow pace. She let out a blissful whimper. Even without vibration, this felt better than the Spellcaster did.

As she kept up her rocking motion, each push went a little deeper than the last. Deeper thrusts, faster thrusts, more forceful thrusts. It was if she was purposefully testing herself to see when she'd feel pain.

But Viv felt nothing but ecstasy, even when she had pushed the cock in up to its five inch hilt, cupping its grape-sized balls in her palm. Between increasing moans, she giggled — it just looked so tiny in her hand. It was almost like she needed something...

Bigger.

Viv shocked herself with her own thought. She, owner of the world's most pathetic pussy, thought she could take on a bigger cock? Did she have a death wish or something? That prototype must have sautéed her brain along with her privates.

And yet... she had taken that last cock hard. Maybe her pussy was enjoying a late growth spurt. Why not test her limits?

I'll just wash you off later, she thought, pulling the wet pencil dick out with a pop and putting it on the counter. She slid her shorts and panties off over her shoes, setting them on the floor. No reason to roll them back up if she was just going to take them off again.

THE AVERAGE JOHNSON. Its packaging claimed the dildo stood precisely at the worldwide average of 5.16 inches — a little smaller than Viv would have guessed. That last one she had taken was nearly as long.

But its width, 1.8 inches, would be the real challenge. Doing some hazy math as she sat down and removed the packaging, she figured that would make its girth over twice as big as the Pencil's. She guided it towards her pussy as she inhaled.

Okay. Deep breaths. You're not going to take it all, you're just going to see...

Fuck. There was that wince again. But same as the last one, it vanished immediately, and Viv looked down in shock to see her hungry pussy had already swallowed the first inch. What the hell was going on?

Skeptically, she slid the Johnson in further and further. It was stretching her pussy, alright — but it was as if her pussy was stretching with it.

"Oh my god!," Viv cried, excited by how much she was taking. This late puberty of hers must have grown her pussy more than she thought. She started maneuvering the cock with the same force she had used on the last one.

"Oh my god," she cried again, with a much more lustful intonation this time.

The catharsis nearly felt better than the physical pleasure. Here she was, taking on an average size penis. She'd finally be able to have a normal sex life. No more turning down dates or sulking awkwardly at 2am frat parties while her friends all scrambled for rooms to fuck in.

Viv was finally pushing herself — and her pussy was sure as hell taking it.

And what was that phrase? Give an inch, take a mile? She was caught in too much horny, hazy pleasure to know if it made sense here.

She just knew she needed a bigger cock.

~~~

BIG BEN. It was big, alright — not as big as she'd seen in some videos, but big. Seven inches of length, six inches of girth. Big enough.

As big as Jake was, Viv thought. She was ripping through the clamshell packaging without stopping to think how she'd put it back on. Sitting her sweaty ass down again, she cupped the dildo's big dark balls. The base was bigger than her palm.

Every part of her body was saying no to this. Every part except the only one that mattered right now.

Closing her eyes, she braced for impact.

"FuuuuuuUUuuCkkkk", she cried as the tip burst through her slit. Even at the speed of a banana slug it felt like a drill boring into her. And then, as with the others, the pain vanished.

Viv winked a cautious eye open. She could believe what she was seeing, but she couldn't believe what she was feeling. As the cock pressed forward, it was actually making her pussy grow. This growth spurt wasn't from the past few years, it was from the past few seconds.

She could feel her entire abdomen tingle as she fed herself more of Ben, the silicone cock now six inches deep in her pussy. It felt like the cells in her organs were rearranging themselves to make room for the dick she had been missing all these years. An electric current of pleasure seemed to be flowing from her pussy and powering her entire body.

Electricity! All of this had started happening when the Spellcaster had shocked her. But how would that make sense? It definitely hadn't fried her nerve endings — while the pain was gone, she felt more pleasure than ever.

Wait... Spellcaster... what had she thought right before the zap again? She wished every toy...

"...could fit like that," she realized aloud between heavy breaths, still fucking herself silly with most of Big Ben's length.

Holy shit. That meant that she could fit...

Anything. She dramatically shoved in the final inch.

But the magic — or nanobots, or vague mystical force — growing Vivian Primrose's pussy had run out of space. Her body could only rearrange itself so much, and it had no room left to offer her needy cunt.

And so the magic started growing Vivian.

With that final inch, her back walls shot out an inch, and the rest of her body kept up proportionally. Her shirt shrank. Her toes bumped up against the tops of her white sneakers. Her bare butt squeaked as it stretched out along the marble floor.

It was enough to knock Viv out of her state of bliss. What the fuck was that?

Whatever, the now 5'7 woman thought, yanking Ben out like a ragdoll and tossing the toy to the floor. I've got a magical pussy to test...

Her eyes caught the giant, dial-controlled dildo Lana had been fondling earlier.

...and the perfect fucktoy to start with. A smirk crept across Viv's lips.

Chapter IV: Boundless Pleasures

The massive vibrating dildo used a cord, so Viv pushed a display case out of the way to plug it in. Still wearing nothing but a shirt and shoes, she sat her bare ass on the floor, her top straining as she did so. Part of her wondered why it suddenly felt so snug — but she had just learned moments ago that a magical sex toy had given her the ability to make any cock fit, and her $13 Target tee was the last thing on her mind.

Viv spread her legs, her back against a red velvet wall, readying the massive silicone cock for her lips. Its ten-inch length made it roughly 50% bigger than her last one. Even if she did have an enchanted pussy that could take on any dick, she figured it'd feel best to slowly dial up the vibration. This thing went to 11 — only instead of numbers, its dial listed a series of increasingly pained emojis. It was currently set to "emoji with neutral face", meaning it was off.

With nervous excitement, she pressed the big dick against her clit and turned the dial up to "smiling emoji". The light trembling felt fucking incredible, and a droplet from her labia fell onto the floor. But it wasn't enough. Viv needed this monster inside of her. She closed her eyes, ready.

She slid in the thick head and, unbeknownst to her, her body grew to fit it. Her back stretched up the velvet wall. Her toes burst through her shoes, and were trying to do the same with her strained socks. Her shirt strained further, choking her shoulders. It would have felt insanely uncomfortable if she could feel it at all.

But all her body knew was pleasure, and as one hand turned the dial to "grinning emoji", the other slid the cock in further, pushing her height up half a foot. Her toes ripped free from her socks. Her shirt tore open down the front, revealing a C-cup bra that was under immense pressure itself.

Grinning emoji with bead of sweat. It felt like the best bumpy road of her life. The cock's girth and vibration were both working to make her body expand, and the woman was sliding into NBA power forward territory by now. Her soles burst through the sides of her sneakers.

Shocked emoji. This is where the real turbulence began. Her entire body shook, juicy thighs trembling as they stacked on inch after inch of girth. Soft moans grew louder as drops of cum trickled down to the floor.

Emoji with dizzy eyes. Goodbye bumpy road, hello jackhammer. She passed the 7-foot mark. The tatters of her shirt fell to the floor. Her stretchy bra was fighting for dear life, looking increasingly pathetic against her F-cup breasts.

With as much control as she could exert over the earth-shaking device, she took in its entire 10-inch length, surging outwards as she did. Her moaning head slid six inches up the wall. A stretching foot knocked over the birthday card carousel from earlier, sending them flying everywhere.

Oblivious, Viv clenched her shut eyes harder. She could see every color of the rainbow though them. For the fifth time that night, she was reaching a level of pleasure she had never known. She wanted to think of Jake but couldn't even remember his name. The words of her internal monologue had lost all shape, melting into the rest of her mind's lustful goo.

She couldn't imagine feeling better than this. But she could make it happen.

Skull emoji.

Kaboom. Her bra snapped off. Her height hit eight feet. And for the first time in her life, Viv came, drops dashing at least a full yard ahead of her.

Spent, her hand blindly reached for the dial and turned it off. She smiled. So that was an orgasm.

Viv rubbed her face with a sweaty fist. Was she naked? Opening her eyes, she looked up at the mess she had made in front of her. Crap. The birthday cards. Some had been stained with her own cum. She groggily pulled herself up before realizing she had a far bigger issue.

Crap. I'm eight feet tall."

Even as her head spun, it didn't take the towering 20-year-old more than a second to figure out what had happened. In order to make that huge cock fit, the spell had made her huge, too. A 50% taller body for a 50% longer dick, plus a few inches due to vibration.

Viv nervously touched her own big form, hoping her eyes were playing tricks in her. Her face was level with the light sconces. She didn't know just how tall she was (8'5, a bit taller than her guess), but she was surely the biggest woman in the world.

Viv Primrose was enough of a pariah already. What would people think of her now? She was a freak. A giantess. A—

Wait. Giantess. Didn't Jake have a fetish like that?

He had drunkenly mentioned it to her back when they were dating. She remembered looking it up at the time and being confused — image after image of 50-foot women peeking into windows or flattening cars with their feet. She wasn't sure why a man would lust after some girl whose pussy he'd need a firetruck ladder to reach.

But now, looking over a sea of dicks she could easily dominate, Viv kinda got it — at least from the woman's perspective. I could take any cock on Earth, she lustily thought, rubbing her slit with a lone finger. She was a big girl now. Big enough for Jake.

No. Not big enough for Jake. The girls in those photos weren't just freakishly tall, they were giants. Their legs towered over houses. They held men like Ken dolls. She wasn't even on the same scale as them.

But she could change that.

~~~

Viv roamed the display racks, her big hands just barely touching the tops of them. The small store looked downright puny now, but finding any specific item was still a chore.

Her hands brushed the sides of seven-inch, eight-inch nine-inch dildos — cocks that could have split her open just hours ago, but looked tiny now. She needed a massive dick if she wanted to be a massive girl.

Here we go, she thought, holding up THE GOLIATH. At 12 inches long and four inches thick, it was the biggest strap-on the store carried. But what was a strap-on without a partner?

She easily picked up the rubber mannequin Lana had been fondling earlier and, slamming down him on the floor, ripped off the tiny eight-incher he was packing.

"You're getting an upgrade," she said, securing the bigger strap-on to his waist. She easily straddled his legs, which cut off at around the mid-thigh. The man looked comedically small under her eight-foot form. Viv wondered if human that size could even handle all her mass.

But as tiny as her rubber boytoy was, his new junk looked intimidating. Stroking it, Viv realized three of her fingers fit on its width, big as they were. Perfect for a growing girl.

"You want big, Jake?", Viv said as she positioned herself above the foot-long cock, imagining the rubber man below as her ex. "I'll show you big."

Her hips slid down and the thick head slowly breached her soaking lips. Lifting her head up, she moaned, already expanding outward.

More. Her eager hips ate up inch after inch of the cock. Even sliding down, she could she the body growing smaller and smaller beneath her. Smirking, she placed a dominant hand down on his chest. She could see it crawling outwards along his rubber torso. "Mmm... you're gonna make me a lot of woman."

Her hips swelled wider. They were growing even in proportion to her height, filling out to ensure the mini-giantess could take as much dick as possible. Her ass followed suit, plumping up as they packed on pound after pound of curves.

As the nine-foot woman's pussy slid lower still, the dick collided with her back walls. "MmmmFUCK," Viv screamed. If Candi's Shoppe had any windows she would have just shattered them.

Her entire weight was pushing down onto the oversized strap-on in a way that would usually entail a trip to the ER. But instead, her body surged outwards to accommodate the cock, sending her body from nine feet to ten in a matter of blissful seconds. Her hips touched the mannequin's, easily twice as wide as them.

Viv slid her huge ass up and then thrust it back down, eager to relive the pleasure of taking the cock's full length. She didn't understand why, but the spell was making each cock feel even better than the last. Cum gurgled out of her, forming thick streams across the mannequin's chest.

But while the cock kept sending waves of pleasure through Viv's body, it had stopped feeding her the one thing she needed right now: growth. Even as she kept riding the cock with more force than ever, Viv could see over the display racks, and through her ecstasy she squinted to see if there was anything bigger she could use. As badly as she wanted to grow, her body wasn't letting go of this dick anytime soon.

And that's when she spotted something on the table next to her. Lube. The black cherry kind she had lied about getting in her eyes earlier. Her huge hands reached for the bottle, and, reluctantly, she got up off the twelve-inch cock.

I had wished for any toy to fit me, she thought, slathering way too much goo on the already-wet dildo. I didn't specify which hole it had to be in. Assuming a reverse cowgirl position, she hovered two pizza-sized buttcheeks above the mannequin and guided the strap-on towards her big anus.

"O-oHHHH," she moaned as the mannequin's massive girth slid inside her back door. She had flirted with butt stuff in the past, but it had been a while, and she could feel her entire body stretching to ease the pain in her tight hole.

Her asshole pushed down further, swallowing up the dildo as greedily as her pussy had. Her butt was swelling faster than the rest of her to support her stretched anus, and its shadow crept larger and larger across the rubber dummy's chest. If the mannequin was real he'd be experiencing the show of a lifetime.

The dildo penetrated further and further into Viv's hole. Her massive, sweaty cheeks slapped down onto the mannequin with weight that would crack a human ribcage.

Viv's jealous pussy was demanding attention, too, and she grabbed a 10-inch horsecock from a nearby shelf. It wasn't nearly enough for her 11-foot frame, but it'd do in a pinch. As her butthole bounced up and down along the strap-on, she penetrated her other hole, fucking herself extra hard to make up for its smaller size.

And yet as her cheeks slapped back down onto the poor mannequin's torso, she winced as she felt the anal dildo suddenly grow inside her. No, it wasn't growing— the magic was shrinking her to make the horsecock fit. The spell was a two-way street.

Yet as the strap-on stretched the sides of her rectum, her body expanded with it again, and she let out a breath. The horsecock became small again, and her body shrunk a bit to fit it, and the cycle kept repeating.

It felt oddly pleasurable, this carousel of growth, the foot-long dildo rhythmically expanding and contracting like it was a balloon someone was huffing in and out. But she knew there was only one direction her size needed to go in right now, and she plucked the puny horsecock out of her giant cunt. Slamming her ass onto the dildo with extra force, she enjoyed one final growth spurt, sending her height to 11'5. She figured that was as much growth as she could milk out of it.

Viv surveyed the store around her. She was massive. Even sitting down on the mannequin's cock, her eye level was well above where it would normally be. That "average-sized" cock she had tried would probably be the size of her pinky. Her head would easily bust through the ceiling tiles if she stood up.

But she still had a long way to go before she was Jake's perfect woman. She wanted to be able to paint his entire face in lipstick with a single kiss. And no ordinary cock could help her reach that goal.

She needed something monstrous.

With an eye to the backroom and the colossal fucktoys that laid within, Viv smiled.

Chapter V: Monstrous Pleasures

Viv craned her big head into the backroom. Even kneeling, the eleven-foot giantess had to duck under the doorframe to peek inside. The cramped office space looked as intimidatingly messy as it did at 5'2, but what she was looking for wasn't exactly hard to miss.

The four dildos from the Monstrous series were laying where she had left them. Far too large for any human to even conceive of inserting, they were still gigantic relative to her enormous size. But by this point, whatever second thoughts still formed in Viv's mind were swept away by a flood of lust before she could even process them.

Besides, the mini-giantess wasn't satisfied with the whole "mini" part. She needed to stretch herself as big as possible for Jake, and that meant stuffing herself full of the biggest cock she could find.

That would be The Kraken, the four-foot tentacle — still boxed, though the image on the package seemed to be making a "come hither" gesture with the slight curve of its tip. Viv crawled into room on all fours, slinking forwards with the grace of a pantheress stalking its prey — until that pantheress got her fat butt stuck in the doorframe. Clenching her cheeks, Viv wiggled her sweaty hips and managed to slide her way in.