Bigger Pleasures (giantess growth)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand tore through the Kraken's thick cardboard package with a swipe, revealing the sea monster within. Her fist grabbed the narrow tip and slid its way down the suctioned surface. She smiled as she felt the suctions grow bigger and bigger as she went down its length, knowing that she'd be doing the same. This was going to make her a very big girl, very quickly.

No — she needed to savor this. She was ascending to goddesshood, transforming into an outsized avatar of fertility men like Jake could previously only dream of. It felt sacrilegious to rush such a process.

So Viv grabbed the "smallest" toy — that being the 18-inch unicorn horn, still way too large for her body. Resting her big ass on the floor (though she laughed at the thought of what it would do to her boss's swivel chair), she stretched two massive legs apart, her feet apathetically pushing aside whatever boxes stood in their way.

The horn reminded her of those twisting lollipops she enjoyed as a kid — the ones where you'd run your mouth over all the different colors to see if they had different flavors. But as hungry as the thought made her, her pussy was starving, and there was only one way to plug up its steady drip of cum onto the floor.

Once the Unicorn's thick, round top penetrated her pussy, Viv greedily slid in more and more, taking up a foot of length within seconds. It felt good — but the next six inches would be where the real fun kicked in. Viv tried to grip the spiraling surface with her wet left hand, but it slipped, and so she pressed her palm against the bottom of the horn for support.

Click. The bottom had a button?

Immediately the horn began to rotate, and Viv audibly gasped as it bored into her pussy. She had planned to take things slow, but the giant drill in her hand had a mind of its own, feeding her inch after thick inch without abandon. Her body surged outwards in response, thighs spilling out over papers, her head rising towards the ceiling. Sitting against the back wall, her legs nearly touched the front one. Her arms grew stronger, her hands thicker — thus pushing the horn in with more force.

The hungry, horny drill churned through her insides, desperate to reach a back wall that kept growing further away. Drool pooled in Viv's mouth as her lower lips kept gushing with cum. Instead of plugging up the dam, her toy had burst it open, and the puddle between her giant thighs was inching outwards like its owner.

Pushing in the last of the horn, Viv's hand came to a rest against her pussy, and her body swelled a little more. She had swallowed up all 18 inches, making her as many feet tall. Wiping the sweat off her brow with one hand, Viv kept the horn twisting inside her with the other. Part of her was ready to move onto the Cyclops, but she wanted to let the Unicorn tunnel into her a little longer. She'd have to multi-task.

Even in her lusty state, Viv was resourceful, and she grabbed a tiny bottle of lube and squelched out its entire contents onto the Cyclops. Slathering what was probably an entire cup of goo along the dildo's two-foot length, she grabbed the beast and slammed its suction cup base down to the ground, where it stood in place. Getting onto her knees (and ducking to avoid the ceiling), she positioned a hand on Candi's desk for balance as she positioned her eager asshole above the giant humanoid penis.

Viv sat down, and the thick, six-inch head split her ass open, sending the giantess limp with shock. Her other hand let go of the Unicorn, and the wet toy simply slid out of her growing form. Her massive buttcheeks ballooned outwards; her hips, able to squeeze through doorways just minutes ago, were becoming as wide as an average person was tall. That hand that was resting on the desk broke it in two, slamming to the ground with a fistful of wood.

Viv could feel the giant's head rising up through her rectum. She had never felt so invaded in her life, and she fucking loved it. Even as her whole body expanded to fit it, the Cyclops's girth swelled against the sides of her tight anus, taking up every speck of space it could find in her dark, cramped hole.

As her butt slid downward, her head was paradoxically rising up, and a thunk against the ceiling snapped her out of her haze. Viv could hardly feel the bump amidst the intense anal pleasure, but she slid her massive ass forward anyways, partially reclining her large sweaty back onto the floor. Lifting two Size 114 feet against the wall, she began pumping the Cyclops in and out of her asshole with ferocity.

The room was feeling more and more like a box, something not lost on the giantess. But at this point, the only way out was up. She grabbed the Dragon with a greedy hand.

Once, the 30-inch phallus looked more like abstract art to her, with majestic mahogany ridges and tendrils dripping out from its girth as if in a Chihuly sculpture. Thinking dragons were sexy was one thing; wanting that... thing inside of you was another. Beasts that could take that much dick simply didn't walk the Earth.

Until now. Viv had become the Dragoness, sprawling and covetous, and only something so grotesquely imposing could prove the perfect mate. Still pumping her back door full of cyclopean cock, she grabbed the Dragon off the table and pushed its dark red length past her swollen clitoris and into her lips.

The monster's head passed through easily enough, but its jutting tendrils were rapidly approaching, and the first one made the 25-foot giantess yelp as it slithered inside her, sending her up another 18 inches.

The tendrils weren't exactly poking her, but they were stretching her in ways even her growing body didn't know how to handle, and Viv felt more pain than she had all night. But she desperately needed this monster inside of her, and she kept pushing it harder and harder against her cunt, her curves sputtering outwards as she did so.

That cramped box Viv was laid within kept seemingly shrinking in spurts. With every inch of monster cock, the walls punished her from all directions. Chairs and boxes were sucked under her black hole of a body, as if gravitationally attracted; in reality, her body was spilling outwards towards them. She had made a swamp out of the backroom, the air muggy with her scent and running nearly as hot as her body was.

The giantess shoved in the last of the Dragon with a massive groan that, appropriately, would have sounded like a full-fledged roar to any average-sized bystander. She shot up a bit in size again, and pounded her feet against the wall as if to dramatically announce her growth spurt by breaking through. But the concrete wall stood firm, even after a second battering from the 29-foot woman's oversized soles.

The other monsters had taken her as far as they could. It was time to release the Kraken.

Chapter VI: Massive Pleasures

The three-story giantess laid the Kraken before her, tilting its tiny tip down towards her entrance. The peak of the tentacle looked downright puny at just one inch thick, but it was its foot-wide base that Viv was interested in. This dildo was going to make her fucking gargantuan.

Her pussy loved the thought of it, guzzling out ounces of cum a second now. Some of it dribbled into her asshole, still gaping in the cyclops's wake, but it mostly trickled down into a puddle that now spread far beyond her back, easily taking up most of the floor space. The smell of her sex, so thick in the backroom, wafted out to the front of the shop; it could probably be picked up outside the storefront.

Viv brushed the tip of the tentacle along her labia, closing her eyes as she descended into a lurid pirate fantasy. It started out innocently enough, with her chained to her swashbuckling partner in crime (god, Jake would look good in an eyepatch) as they awaited execution in some ship's damp cellar. Then some foreign tendril would slither in through a loose plank and penetrate her; her handsome companion would rush to save her, but she would simply kiss him, aroused by this wonderful new feeling inside of her. And as the giant octopus slid further in, she'd grow with it, smashing cabins and bursting through the deck of the ship as she kept her tiny buccaneer safe against the cushions of her lips. And yet even as she outgrew the ship itself, sending screaming crewmen plunging into the waters below, the tentacle inside her seemed to swell more and more, surging—

Wait. The tentacle was feeling bigger.

Viv opened her eyes to find herself grinding against the Kraken, six times the size it had just been. No— she had shrunk! The spell had made her smaller to fit the dildo since she had only been pleasuring herself with the tip.

Pushing both hands against the four-foot cock's underside, she found she couldn't even lift it now. Viv huffed. She was as small as she had been when she started, maybe even smaller. She wouldn't have to start the whole process over again, right?

No. She had a boy to grow for, and she needed him badly.

Arching her hips up to slide the tip inside of her, Viv took a deep breath and, clenching her teeth, thrust herself onto the beast. Oh god, maybe the spell just wore off, she realized a second too late.

But luck was in her favor, and every part of her shot outward to accommodate the nine inches of cock she had just swallowed. She bucked her hips again. Another inch of cock, another foot of height. Two more inches, two more feet. Her swelling hips touched the ground. Reaching forward, the twelve-foot woman was able to grab onto the base of the Kraken now, and she pulled herself onto it with all her might.

"FFFFFFUHHHCCKKK," Viv cried as the giant tentacle pushed up through her depths. Her back slammed into one wall as her feet hit another. 16 feet, 20 feet, 24 feet. She slid down onto her back like before, but her head and toes both raced towards the ceiling even as she tried to keep both as low as possible. A loose hand knocked over two filing cabinets — sending papers floating towards the ground, where they drowned in a growing pool of cum.

The room was dangerously tight now, and as the concrete walls held firm, they seemed as if they might crumple the swelling giantess. Viv clenched her teeth as her knees folded up against her chest. Her lust for growth was going to kill her.

But growth was the solution, too. With a deep breath, she stuffed more of the Kraken inside of her.

In the front room, two giant feet burst through like the Kool-Aid Man, spilling debris onto the display racks below. Calves and thighs followed, kicking out and crushing whatever poor display tables they landed on.

Stretching out, Viv bulldozed the wall's lower half with her butt so she could lay flat. She had become an amateur renovator of sorts, converting two rooms into one and pushing aside everything to make room for the store's growing centerpiece.

As she lovingly shoved the Kraken further inside her, her soles shot out a few more feet, racing towards the storefront. Forget the backroom; this building was about to have trouble containing this much woman.

And the woman in question fucking loved it. Viv used her free hand to knock clear the rest of the dividing wall, giving her a full view of her new domain. She slammed a vengeful leg against the counter she had spent so many shifts at, sending glass exploding everywhere. That type of thing didn't hurt her, not when she had skin so thick you'd need a butcher's knife to pierce it.

With a final thrust, Viv's pussy ate up the last of the sea monster, making her buck her hips in ecstasy — and then send them slamming to the ground again, causing dildos everywhere to fall off their shelves. With a moan, she laid her giant head down onto the backroom floor, her hair soaking in her own cum. Candi's Shoppe was roughly the size of a twin mattress to her, with the front section encompassing everything from her nipples on down. The ceiling wouldn't even reach her knees if she was standing, and she figured that must have made her about 40 feet tall.

Touching the store's front wall with her right foot, Viv curiously traced her toes along display racks and posters, leaving a visible trail of destruction wherever they went. It felt like messing with a sequin pillow. Wrecking things was fun, though she supposed at her size it was just a side-effect of existing.

Her foot landed on the five-foot phallic sculpture she had been cleaning earlier, back when she was just a hair taller than it. Her big toe stroked it lustily. Of course — the store's biggest cock had been sitting in front of her all along. Unlike the Kraken, he was thick all the way through. Thick enough to bust her free from this pathetic coffin she was laying in.

Removing the monstrous tentacle from her insides with a squick, Viv carefully slid the stone dildo towards her with her foot.

Using both hands to get a hold of the heavy sculpture's girth, she pulled it up to her lips — her actual lips. She had to see this colossus up close; any scratches caused by her reckless growth might upset her pussy. Her foot-wide tongue glossed its polished surface, not even coming close to covering its impressive girth. Going down the sculpture, she rubbed her cute little nose against a (literally) rock-hard shaft. Not a scrape to be found. He was perfect.

She slid the sculpture back down across her stomach, its form feeling like a heavy dumbbell even against her 13-ton body. Cum was now trickling from her pussy with ludicrous intensity, and had begun to trickle out past the front doors — giving the outside world the first visible evidence of the giantess, though there would soon be a lot more where that came from.

Careful not to dent the sculpture (indeed, it was now the only item in the shop to have gone unscathed), Viv guided it to the ground between her thighs and slid it towards her labia.

The first thing she felt was cold. Her body heat had turned the whole store into a sauna, but the sculpture was taking longer to adjust; relative to the silicone toys from before, it felt like an icicle against her folds. The second thing she felt was pain, as she had slid the column's thick head a little too quickly through her entrance.

Both feelings were instantly subsumed by pleasure, however, and her pussy eagerly throbbed for more of the gigantic dong. She was thrusting it in and out now, feeding herself a few more inches with every push, and her body reacted accordingly. Those feet that she had stretched towards the front walls were now flatly pressed against it. She stuck a hand on her head to lessen the growing pressure of the back wall on her scalp.

Up until now, the giantess had managed to hide her growing body from Shelby Beach, despite easily being the Earth's heaviest land animal. But some secrets are just too big to keep.

And so the elephant outgrew the room. Two soles taller than people exploded through the storefront, sending debris scattering across the street ahead. At the other end, Viv's head broke through into the night sky, gasping as she finally received a breath of air not pungent with the scent of her own cum. She spread two titanic legs apart, busting down the side walls and sending the entire rooftop collapsing down onto her body. Her hand shielded her privates from the falling debris, and the giantess kept pumping herself full of stone cock, still growing six inches a second.

Sliding her other hand into the wreckage, she grabbed into the sculpture's base with ten fingers and heaved her giant body onto it, shoving all of the five-foot cock into her tunnel. Her heels stretched past the sidewalk and onto the asphalt. She came gallons.

Viv let out a satisfied moan, making some nearby squirrels scatter. She sat up, disrupting the sea of structural damage that had formed on her lap, and stretched two massive arms high into the night sky.

No helicopters circled her head, and no news crews formed at her feet; it was past midnight on the far edge of town, and it was still likely no one had seen her at all. Far away from any streetlights, she was just a big dark blob against the night sky.

Even with her car-sized asscheeks on the ground, Viv was Shelby Beach's tallest structure, and she watched as the sleepy town twinkled before her. She thought to check the time on her phone before realizing it, like the rest of her former life, was likely gone forever in the rubble around her hips. Even if she managed to dig it out, it would be the size of a fingernail, useless to a titaness like herself.

Titaness. Viv smiled. She had become Jake's 50 Foot Woman. His cock was too big for her just years before, and now she had a pussy he could crawl into. Another moan escaped her lips at the thought of it, and a finger slid back into the debris to rub her clit.

She looked to the east side of town, imagining Jake asleep in his bed, deep into some giantess fantasy that was about to become very, very real.

No... he had to be at Lana's. Stopping by the store earlier, she had said her parents were away for the week. That bitch would have dragged him back to that hideous McMansion of hers.

Looking towards the large house at the top of a distant hill, Viv scowled. The lights were still on. They were probably fucking at this very second.

The giantess stood up, brushing off insect-sized dildos that had stuck to her sweaty ass. When she ruled over Shelby Beach tomorrow, she didn't plan on being entirely merciless. Those who kissed her enormous feet would be well-compensated. But heathens? They deserved special treatment — and the demoness who had ruined her life would be the first to stand trial.

Chapter VII: Unknown Pleasures

"More," Lana cried, as if she wasn't doing all the work herself.

The blonde bobbed herself up and down Jake's length, her pussy swallowing and regurgitating his cock like it was a carnival act. And though her poor boyfriend was far too many hours into this to be enjoying it, he could feel himself finally approaching relief.

"Uuhh," Jake climactically whined, and he plopped his head back onto her pastel bed, sore and spent. Lana huffed. She could barely feel him come that time.

"Babe. C'mon. Encore," she said, slapping him awake.

"Lana, I told you, it starts getting really tough after the third round."

"But I'm not there yet," Lana complained, idly circling her finger around Jake's belly button.

Her boyfriend gave a defeated whimper. It was no use arguing. "Fine, but you'll have to stay on top."

That was fine by her — and the nympho pushed down onto Jake's soaked, barely erect cock once more. She bounced roughly to the beat of a growing thuh-THUMP outside her parents' house that he was too groggy and she was too horny to notice.

Then the rhythmic sound crescendoed with a massive THOOM onto her parents' back patio. That they did notice. Lana looked over at the amorphous black void now filling her bedroom window with concern. She wouldn't even have a second to guess what it was.

CRASH. The wall combusted into chaos. Shrapnel flew everywhere. A lamp was caught in the crossfire, plunging the couple into darkness. Jake jerked up to shield his eyes from debris, throwing Lana off his dick — and off balance. She clumsily rolled off her mattress, just barely landing outside of the path of the tropical storm razing through her bedroom. And then, as moonlight poured into the destroyed room once more, she saw the eye of the hurricane.

There were two of them, actually.

"Primrose?" squeaked Lana, scooting back out of primal instinct. For a moment she wondered if some billboard had flown off and crashed into her bedroom window, but the seven-foot face in front of her was alive and breathing. And blowing enough steam out its ears to power a locomotive— though Lana couldn't quite make out her expression in the low light. "You're so..."