All Comments on 'Bigger Sister'

by FrigOfFury

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
IzgnanikIzgnanikover 4 years ago
Amazing

Great read, can't wait to see what other stories you post. Was worried as fuck reading it on the mobile app when the <3 broke it and cut off the story 😅 but so glad it didn't end with the phone dying.

Truely an amazing read and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
REALLY !!!!

Are you fucking kidding me!!! I quit reading after the first 1000 pages (not a typo) and went to the end just to give you one star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why 30 pages?

I search looking for phrases I like - but 30 pages is too much! Why not ten chapters of 3 pages each to make easier to find phrase want? Assume author too lazy or just inconsiderate to reader? Too many other stories to work way thru this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was an amazing tale to read, personally I would have liked a bit more detail of the feeding Gweyn had but hey was still a mystical tail

Miah_HMiah_Hover 3 years ago
A long read, but a good one!

As other comments have stated, I think this story would benefit from being split into smaller chapters, but damn if it wasn’t compelling!

Excellent storytelling. A few grammatical errors/typos. A revision where you clean it up and post the story in chunks would find readers better, especially for the erotic parts.

I was brought to this story by searching the keywords “Futanari Incest Impregnation” and in a 30 page story, all those items pinged in the results. However, there is no lewd scene in the story that is all three.

However, if you ever decided to revise the story, you could elaborate on #4 at the end, and make that search result accurate. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

An incredibly long read. But one of my favorites on this website. Delicious. Delightful. Lewd and loving all in one

rick_jsdrick_jsdover 3 years ago

Page turner. Couldn't stop reading, even after I came. Probably the most loads from any single story I've ever read. Don't let the length intimidate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the heads up

I appreciate being able to skip this rather than after getting five pages in.

Didn't read, won't score.

(If any mods see this PLEASE PUT THE TAGS ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best read ever.

ThemanrusThemanrusover 2 years ago

I liked this a lot and can recommend it.

However, this story really would have benefitted from being in chapters. Especially as it seems you cut out all the next sex scene for this sake.

GoldenDagerGoldenDagerover 1 year ago

This is probably one of the best stories I’ve ever read and I genuinely can’t truly describe how amazing it is!!!! I know this is not your newest work by any means and it’s quite old, but I feel like I just needed to say how great this is!! I’ve read some of your other stuff and thoroughly enjoyed them, but this has to be my favorite!!! Among many other things, the biggest I need to give you is that even though the story is 30 pages long, it feels like it was only a couple; it’s so beautifully written and… I… Im sorry… I’m rambling now… I… I just want you to know how great you did on this and that you are an extremely talented author!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrigOfFury@FrigOfFury
I write most of my erotica for patrons on Patreon, whom I poll regarding what direction the stories should take. When complete, I post them to Literotica for everyone to read, assuming it doesn't contain elements that violate the Literotica content guidelines. Patreon notwiths...