Bigger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers

Throughout it all, Genie was murmuring words that Candace couldn't quite make out, but which she understood to be encouraging her to select the image that she liked best. At first, she gravitated toward the elegant ones, but she felt like they were just stumpier imitations of her sister. The happier, plumper ones called to her more. Especially the sultry ones. And the ones with dewy makeup. And fluttery eyelashes, and glossy nails, and long, luscious curls draping her back, and bigger boobs. Bigger like Genie's.

As her image's boobs got bigger, her waist got smaller, and selecting images with ample bums did so even more, until some images showed underlying abdominal muscle. Candace shied away from those images not because she didn't like musculature but because the contrast with the butt and boobs was too much. After that she focused on smaller and smaller tweaks, but the image was becoming indistinct and difficult to see. It frustrated her; she'd been labouring to see how sexy she could make herself look and now she wasn't going to get to see the results.

As she backed away, she had a vague impression of the absolute bimbo, which simultaneously embarrassed and excited her, but soon it was gone, and she was just looking at her regular old self.

Morning

Candace awoke a little disgruntled, wondering at the bizarre dreams she'd been having ranging from having found a Genie to crafting a bimbo version of herself. And now it felt like she was coming down with a fever. She'd have to beg off going shopping.

"Are you ready to begin?" a familiar voice asked.

Candace bolt upright to see Genie sitting on her bureau, wearing a satin camisole and bloomers that almost made her look like an actual genie. Well, she was an actual genie, and she was in Candace's room, which means that the previous evening had not been a dream. "You're real."

"I knew you were a skeptic. Yes, I'm real, and I've a wish to begin granting."

"What's that?"

"To make it so Kelly isn't the biggest bimbo in the university."

"I thought you couldn't change other people," Candace countered.

"I cannot directly. But, you can be the biggest bimbo, so you will be, for a time."

"Wait, that's not what I wished for," Candace objected.

"Not exactly, no, but this addresses several wishful desires at once. You'll be able to fit in on Kelly's outings, avert people dismissing her to you as a bimbo, and take the focus off of her. When the wish ends, it will be up to you what to do with your new body, which is really the only thing I can change directly."

"New body?" Candace asked weakly, but she could feel something changing already. She still felt the way she had before, but she was recognising that it wasn't really that much like the flu. She felt unusually warm and her skin tingled with sensitivity, but the only ache was a powerful pressure at the small of her back, radiating out into her hips. It didn't hurt, but she felt like her hips were being subtly stretched apart. More obvious was the changing contours of her torso as fat drained from around her waist, flowing down to her bum and up to her breasts.

Candace groaned. "Why, Genie? You know this wasn't what I meant!"

Genie looked concerned, but held up a hand and said, "Suspend judgement for a moment and remember you have more wishes if you need to make things right."

That did make Candace feel better. Also, the recasting was beginning to feel rather nice, like she was sitting on an ever-softer pillow. And her breasts... They were looking so much rounder and fuller. She put a hand under each to feel them as they grew, and she let out another groan that she knew didn't sound entirely displeased. Candace stood to watch the progress in the mirror, and she was shocked at how unbelievably hot she was looking. There was still a lot of pudge left around her middle, but her hips had already widened enough to form the bottom of an hourglass.

As she watched, the top started to catch up. She had worn a 36D bra, but she was well beyond that. Her band size had surely shrunken while her cup size skyrocketed. F cups? G cups? Was there anything bigger than G?

"How big am I going to get?" Candace asked, hefting breasts approaching the size of cantaloupes, "And what in the world am I going to wear?"

"I got you some basics," Genie said, handing Candace one of several bras from a pile.

Candace switched to supporting her chest with one arm whilst examining a huge nursing bra. 32H, the tag said. Was that even a size? Her eyes returned to her breasts, which continued to become rounder and the skin more taut. She worried whether the skin would stretch to accommodate all the new tissue, but as she watched she could see that the areolae were spreading wider without becoming distorted, and her nipples were growing to keep proportion as well. And hardening with the excitement of the magical transformation.

She turned to the side to inspect the profile of her buttocks, also plumping and tautening as they grew.

"I suppose I'm ready to star in a music video," Candace joked hopelessly. She brushed hair out of her face. Was her hair growing too? It was, a bit; a new short crop of hairs had emerged from her scalp to jostle amongst the bases of the old. And other hair was falling out. Her not-so-neat patch of pubic hair was looking very ragged now, and when she brushed at it, it came out in clumps. A few more brushes, and all that was left was a tiny, perfectly trimmed patch.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit."

"Please understand, at the default medium wish level I have to basically retain the gross structure of your body, so I couldn't dispense with much adipose tissue," Genie explained anxiously. "Not right away, at least. So I asked your unconscious about where to put it as best I could."

Candace didn't respond, looking at the mountainous orbs on her chest. Though quite unnaturally large for her frame and rounder than would have seen possible at their size, they were undeniably beautiful: perfectly symmetrical, featuring proud, prominent nipples and perfectly teardrop-shaped. Likewise, her thighs below looked amazing, with the curve of her bum just visible from the front, and her cellulose nowhere in evidence. It was as if she'd been airbrushed.

"Even my face!" she said, looking more closely to see that her lips were just a smidge plumper, her eyelashes a little longer, the sparse patches of her eyebrows filled in, and her acne scars smoothed away. "I'm... I'm..." she said, and started weeping. She wasn't even sure why, but there were just too many different emotions bombarding her at once.

"Now now, sweet," Genie said, wrapping her in a strong embrace, "Anything you don't like can be corrected, in the fullness of time. It will all come out for the best, I promise."

The feeling of kilograms of breast keeping them separated made her cry even harder at her freakishly busty future, but also... was a little exciting. After a collecting herself a little, she pulled back to look at herself in the mirror again, and already she was feeling a little less alienated from her body. Maybe it was unusual, but not artificial-looking. She felt at her breasts. They were soft, and very heavy, but there was some firmness as well. "There's no implants in there, are there?"

"No, it's all your own skin. I could give you implants if you want," Genie offered.

"No! They're already as big as my head!" That was an exaggeration, but her melons were really melon-sized. Cantaloupes at least. "They're impossibly big and round."

"Not impossibly. I retroactively gave you a form of macromastia where breast development is prolonged far beyond the usual two to three years. No doctor would find anything very uncanny about it. All of the changes are carefully calibrated and staged so that it is plausible that any physician wouldn't have noticed, and to yield the most pleasing natural shape. Obviously this change needed to happen before any shopping trip."

"So I can buy clothes that fit my new body? I don't think that's the biggest concern facing me at the moment."

"No, so that the first time your sister sees you underneath your oversized jumpers, she sees the body you're becoming. Then she can conclude that you have been hiding your form because it was embarrassingly hot, not because it was embarrassingly..."

"Lumpy?" Candace supplied.

"Adipose," Genie said. "Not all changes are complete, but everything is in place to complete the beginning of the wish period by the end of the day."

"What other changes are there?" Candace asked with trepidation.

"For your hair to grow the rest of the way out, for one. I'll have that happen during the visit to the salon."

"What visit to what salon?"

"The one we're going to visit before you sister wakes up. Put that on and let's go."

Candace looked at the bra. "It's a nursing bra."

"Yes, the bras I found that would fit acceptably and are in your price range are nursing bras."

"Did you buy these for me?" Candace asked, surprised at the pedestrian methods of genies.

"No, but it unduly expends the force of the wish to summon items that don't fit your life."

"Oh. That does make sense," Candace admitted, and got to putting it on. It took a bit of adjustment, but ultimately it fit better than her old bras had. "Wait, how do I explain my actual bras?"

"Any clothing items you had before that wouldn't fit are either gone or replaced with versions that will fit," Genie explained.

"That's nice. It looks like my jumper is still huge, though."

"Right. We'll stay with baggy outerwear until you're out with Kelly, choosing your new outfits. I think she will be very excited to be involved."

"Oh my God, what is she going to say?" Candace exclaimed. "She has always been the hot one. I wasn't trying to outshine her."

"You wanted her outshone," Genie pointed out, "And so she is. And this way, she gets to be happy about it."

"Happy about being outshone by her stumpy little sister?" Candace said incredulously, but quietly, because they were walking through the flat to the front door and she didn't want to be overheard.

"Perhaps 'outshone' is the wrong word to use here, as different people shine in different ways to different people. But certainly she will be eclipsed as the 'biggest bimbo' at school."

"Literally eclipsed," Candace wisecracked, lifting her two heavenly spheres for emphasis. "So what happens when the wish expires? I go back to my normal body?"

Genie waited until Candace had her trainers on before opening the door. "To some degree that's up to you. The wish is, in effect, that you will be the biggest bimbo at school for a period of time, probably a complete cycle of the moon, or perhaps more, if the magic lasts. Then the magic will stop working to manage your bimboness."

"My bimbosity?" Candace said, her sense of humour starting to overcome her.

Genie smiled as well. "Your bimbological quotient."

"Bimbosis? Bimbitis? That sounds like a medical condition."

"Bimbotic rank," Genie suggested, "Though technically it is a medical condition."

"Good point. Acute bimbosis."

"A cute bimbo sis, anyway," Genie said with a smile.

Candace flushed with pleasure at Genie calling her 'cute'. "I'm sorry I got so upset earlier. I'm sure you're right and it will all work out." She wasn't so sure, but she wanted to believe Genie, at least. She was a genie after all. She would know, wouldn't she?

"It is I who owes you an apology," Genie said, "I did trick you a little by not being perfectly clear about how the wish would play out. However, I frequently find I get the best outcomes if I don't explain too much in advance."

"The best outcomes for whom?" Candace asked curiously.

Genie looked self-conscious. "The wisher, usually. I admit that I have a habit of interfering, but it has a cost."

"Like extra wishes have costs?"

Genie nodded. "A different cost, but yes."

"Would it be rude of me to ask what the cost is?"

"I take no offence," Genie said, but didn't answer immediately.

Candace wanted to ask where the salon was that the were going to, but her curiosity about Genie was greater.

Genie paused at a street corner as if to get her bearings before continuing. "Over time, we - genies, I mean - can sort of store up... I guess it's easiest to describe it as credit for wishes granted. With enough credit accumulated, I could make a wish for myself. If I ever want to escape the bottle for good, I'll need a sizeable wish of my own. But, by the logic of the wish magic, if I manipulate a wish to punish an evil wisher, it takes away a lot of that credit."

"That hardly seems fair," Candace said, "I thought karma meant that bad people are supposed to get what they deserve, or something of that nature?"

"Karma, yes, but genie magic was created by men, not karma, and not all those men cared for ethics. The wizard who ultimately turned me into a genie was a collector of slaves with a taste for adolescents."

"Oh my God, that's dreadful! I'm so sorry!" Candace said, stopping to embrace Genie.

"It's... It's okay. I've had plenty of time to get over it."

"Sorry! I forget you're over a thousand years old because you look my age. You even sort of talk like you're my age."

"Well, I haven't experienced all those years. By far the majority I've spent stuffed into a bottle. Plus, there's something about having to start over every time I have wishes to grant that keeps me from getting set in my ways."

"You've probably met a hundred girls just like me," Candace said, a little crestfallen.

"No. Maybe once before, but no more," Genie said solemnly. "Here we are."

Candace was distracted from her follow-up question. "This place looks awfully posh."

"I think it will be worth it."

"Genie magic told you?"

"No, Google."

Candi Shopping

Genie had made an appointment for "Candi," which Candace protested until Genie pointed out that: first, it was a much better 'bimbo' name and second, any plans to distance herself from her bimbo persona would be aided if she didn't use her full given name. Given that Kelly already called her Candi, Candace didn't argue the point and also didn't end up enduring any disparaging looks from the stylists.

Tamara, her stylist, was mostly focused on how immensely skilled she perceived herself to have been in restoring Candi's natural hair colour, bringing out her waves, and generally volumising her hair. Because Candace already knew what was going to happen, she noticed hairs lengthening and becoming more substantial. Very likely Tamara's efforts had their own role to play, but when Candace walked out with a glorious golden halo of waves bordering on loose curls, the totality of the change was clearly more than any stylist could achieve.

Candace had had only a little bit of time to adjust to being visibly gorgeous in public before meeting Kelly as the

"Bloody brilliant, Candi!" Kelly explosively complimented her sister's hair. "Genie, is this your doing?"

Caught flat-footed, the supernatural being didn't answer immediately, so Candace interceded. "I rather think Tamara the stylist did."

Kelly laughed. "I meant, 'did Genie make you go to the salon,' you spoon. I'm so glad you did. I always knew you had untapped potential, and I'm so excited to see you explore it. You're going to reel them in and blow them away."

"That's good, I hope," Genie said, giggling a bit at Kelly's mixed idioms.

"It's a wish come true," Kelly said, and Candace flinched. "What?" Kelly asked.

"I wouldn't have expected this to be your wish," Candace said, pointing at her hair.

"I've always wished that you felt more comfortable putting yourself out there, and hanging out with my friends and me. You're probably more of the romantic type, but it kind of doesn't matter what you want to do with them, it's so much fun to be out with your squad and know you're the queens. You'll see. Oh my god, I haven't been this excited about going shopping in ages."

That gratifying welcome set the theme of the day.

Naturally there was a sequel at the first store they hit

"What's your waist size?" Kelly asked while they browsed the racks at the charity shop.

"I don't know, really; it's changed recently. I'd say a size six or so."

"Really? Good for you, sis! That makes me want to get you out of you baggy clothes even more. You'll see that you look way better than you might have thought."

"Oh, I'm sure of it," Candace said, unable to resist exchanging a look of private amusement with Genie.

"That confidence is totally hot, Candi." Kelly took another look at her sister. "Wait, Candi, did you get ultra fit and not tell me?"

"I don't know about ultra fit, but I have changed some since you last saw me with my shirt off."

Kelly clapped excitedly. "This. Is. Amazing. Is there, like, a camera crew waiting to get my reaction? Because there should be, like one of the Snog Marry Avoid reveals."

Candace groaned.

Kelly laughed, "I know, that show is awful. But you have to admit it's compelling."

"I don't have to admit anything. But I do hope you like what you find."

"Of course I will, Candi! I already like what it's doing for your swagger! Alright, let's take this and this and get to the big reveal."

Candace got nervous in the changing room, discarding her oversized jumper and replacing it with a stretchy loose-sleeved top that made her feel like she was mostly naked. It stretched to the point of being sheer at her bust, displaying her bra underneath. She exchanged it for the shorter-waisted but thicker button-down. It had less stretch and remained entirely opaque, but she couldn't fasten a single button, and it sort of squeezed her boobs together to make her cleavage look cavernous. The hem also rode up to expose basically her entire belly.

"I wish this didn't feel so weird," she mumbled to herself, then bit her tongue, hoping that didn't count as another wish wish. Apparently not, because she still felt really weird about her reflection. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Kelly clapped a hand over her own mouth to muffle her squeal of delight. "Oh. My. God. Sis, you got 'em done! They look perfect. I'm so proud of you! That was so brave!"

Candace motioned for Kelly to lower her voice. "I didn't quite..." Candace started, but couldn't think of what to say.

"She didn't actually get implants," Genie explained, "She has a condition that's been making her grow up top. It's called macromastia."

"Really?" Kelly asked, concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, better than okay," Candace said, smiling with all her force. She much preferred Kelly's congratulations to her sympathy. "It's been an adjustment, of course, but you're helping with that so much, Kels."

Kelly have her a short squeeze of a hug. "I'm so happy for you. And proud, either way. Are you going to keep growing?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll wait and see," Candace said, and looked at Genie.

"Doctors say it's difficult to predict. It can come and go, or stop forever. That's how we met. I had the same condition," Genie explained, "Though mine has gone into remission."

"Oh! That's how you know so much about it. Makes sense," Kelly said. "How long have you known, Candi?"

Candace shrugged. "I guess it would have started a long time ago, but I became aware of it more recently. I wasn't really sure how to tell you, but I guess I shouldn't have been worried."

"Worried? Why should you be worried about what I would say? Did you think I would think less of you with big boobs? Quite the contrary, sis!" Kelly put a full-stop to her statement with a hug. "Also you look well fit in that top. We are definitely getting it."

"I think it's a little too small?" Candace suggested, motioning at her cleavage. "I can't fasten any buttons."

Kelly grinned and looked at Genie. "Do you think it's too small? I think it's just right."

FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers