Bigger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genie bit her lip and looked Candace up and down. "I think it's just right too. Though, maybe the look isn't quite complete."

"Definitely need some leggings," Kelly said, "I'm going to get you some yoga pants. And wedge trainers."

With Kelly and Genie by her side both cajoling and cheering her, Candace found herself embracing her new, overtly sexy look, and the attention it brought. A few men tried to say crude things to her, but Genie and Kelly's withering counters were both effective and quite a lot of fun. It made her feel powerful and invulnerable. It made her want to try out all the outfits and looks she never would have even considered for herself before.

She was also a little afraid that Genie had heard her wish, and a little afraid that she hadn't.

"Genie, how many wishes have you granted for me so far?" she asked whilst Kelly was in the loo.

"Three, though two were gratis minor wishes, and one is in progress," Genie answered.

"That's reassuring. I thought maybe you'd heard me when I accidentally made another wish today."

"The one about not wanting to feel weird? I heard it, but it's not a separate wish."

"Does that mean you granted it as part of the overall wish, or that you didn't do anything?"

"I can't change your mind about things. I can cause your body to release calming chemicals, and I did a little of that to get you through rough patches."

"Thank you. It's been a wonderful time. I had no idea being a bimbo could be so fun."

"You didn't?" Genie asked.

"Okay, I should rephrase: I had no idea I could have so much fun as a bimbo."

Genie smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. That is my goal, and I thought you would."

"You thought I would enjoy playing at being a bimbo?" Candace asked.

"I thought you would enjoy excelling in ways that your sister excels, both because I would expect twins to have a lot in common, and because I sensed that your sister would be happy for you to exceed her. I am pleased to see my predictions borne out."

"How are you so wise, Genie?" Candace said, feeling a swell of emotion toward the supernatural being.

"I've had a lot of practice," Genie said, "Also, being able to consult magical sources gives me a big advantage."

"Magic told you that Kelly would be happy for me?"

"No, you did. You knew that Kelly would be happy for you, and when you allowed me to peek inside your thoughts, I saw as well."

Candace flushed. "Then you probably saw other things I'm not as proud of."

Genie smiled. "Do you think I haven't seen it a hundred times before? If I arranged a procession of the thoughts I've seen from the most vile and deranged to sweetest and purest, your thoughts about Kelly would be much further to the back of the line than you seem to understand."

Candace's relief brought tears to her eyes. "Genie, you are amazing. You keep granting all my wishes."

"I strive to do my best," Genie said, and Kelly's return ended candid conversation.

By the end of the outing, Candace had spent less than she would have thought possible for such a large haul. A lot of it was pretty trashy and a lot of gaps remained in her wardrobe, but where gaps remained Kelly showed her where to order cheap clothes online.

"A lot of it won't fit right, but at these prices you can bin half of it and still be ahead. There's a few places where it's worth it to pay the name brand premium, though, like DarkMilk and Argon 84"

"I got some discount codes through the Stitch affiliate program!" Genie piped up, and soon Candace was blowing her budget entirely despite the suspiciously-deep discounts Genie summoned for her. Still, the clothes looked so hot, yet basically classy at the same time.

"Don't worry, Candi, I got you covered if you're short, and I can show you how to make loads of money on Stitch, if you want to."

"Oh no, by being a Stitch Bitch?"

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't care what those knuckle-dragging units call us, I think it's good fun."

"I bet you have loads of followers."

"Not that many because I haven't really gotten out and promoted myself. Plus, I go out too often. But you like to stay home more, so I bet you'd do better. Also, the fans would love your rack. It's just astounding. Both of you have the best tits I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of nice tits."

"Why?"

"Because the parties I attend have loads of fit girls. And guys. You'll see for yourself. Tonight."

"Wait, tonight?" Some of Candace's newfound confidence leaked out. She wasn't quite ready.

"You don't have to, but I think you should strike while the iron is hot. And it's blazing hot right now." Kelly motioned to Candace's slinky periwinkle minidress. "Don't worry, it's not really a 'shirts off' kind of do. Gotta wear the heels, though."

That made Candace feel better and worse. She still felt self-conscious about her nursing bras and her need for them until her newly-ordered bras arrived, so events without pressure to expose either were very preferable. On the other hand, it sounded like a classier event than she knew how to handle. She could hardly say no to Kelly, though, so she agreed.

That meant that it was time to get her nails cleaned up. "I can do it for you, but I really only know how to do the stick-on gels. Fortunately I have loads of them handy!"

Candace was apprehensive that they would spike her chav quotient, but they actually looked pretty nice, though the French-style squovals were a little longer than she would have preferred for her very first evening with nails.

"The ones from a manicurist's shop last longer and are nice and blunt so you don't scrape yourself," Kelly explained, "But my favourite beautician wouldn't be available right now. Besides, it is a bit pricey to do when you're not even sure how you'll like them."

"I do like them, quite a lot," Candace said, both to reassure Kelly and because, surprisingly, it was true. Looking at herself with, to her untutored eye, impeccable femme nails at the ends of her fingers sent thrills of excitement through her from her absurdly erect nipples to her attentive clitoris. Was the wish making her aroused at the thought of her increasing bimbofication? Or was she just turned on by the idea of being sexy in a hyper feminine way?

A Night Out

"Can you help me walk in heels?" Candace asked Genie later when they were in her room getting ready for the evening.

Genie seemed to consider for a moment. "Yes, that seems to fall within the scope of the wish. I can't teach you to walk in heels, but I can make it so your feet and ankles are more comfortable and natural-feeling in heels. Would you like that?"

"Yes, thank you. You are the absolute best, Genie."

"Just trying to help. Which heels?"

"Can you make it so I could walk in these?" Candace asked, holding up her new strappy stiletto heels with gold metallic accents. The kitten heels were probably a wiser choice, but she felt like the stilettos were the most sophisticated of her new shoes, just the thing to wear to a fancy do. Unfortunately they also had by far the highest heels. Kelly had called them 'aspirational', and Candace hadn't been sure she'd ever be able to walk creditably in them.

Genie shook her head and shrugged. "Maybe. I'll have to see what the wish will allow. It may be best if you sit down on the bed there."

Candace did so, and soon felt warmth spreading from the soles of her feet up to her ankle and diffusing well up into her calves. Before her eyes, the toe of her foot started to extend down without her willing it, while her toes pulled back slightly. The changes weren't done, either: her foot narrowed slightly and her baby toe shortened, losing its incipient hammertoe appearance in the process.

"Okay, try them on now," Genie suggested.

Candace did, finding that the slightly too-snug feeling on her little toe was lessened even before she stood. Standing, though, was when she felt the true difference. Before she had felt like she was struggling to hold her feet in the correct position without pronating or sliding down into the toe boxes. Now she felt like the shoes followed the natural contours of her soles, requiring no more effort than standing in a trainer. Concomitantly, she was given hazy 'memories' of being diagnosed by her previous GP of having unusually-shaped tarsi bones. Something about a cuboid bone. The important part was that it was harmless besides giving her feet a tendency to be on tiptoe at rest, which meant they were literally made for stilettos. "This is fantastic!" she exclaimed in an excited whisper.

"Walk carefully," Genie suggested.

Candace decided to take a few quick strides to demonstrate the tremendous change the wish magic had wrought, and immediately stumbled.

Genie caught her in a blink of an eye. "Careful! Your feet have changed, but you still have to learn to walk differently. You'll learn swiftly, I'm sure, but just because the shoes fit better and your feet are more comfortable doesn't mean you can walk just as you did before. Try again."

The second time Candace followed Genie's instruction and the outcome was far better, but Candace still felt disappointed at her awkwardness. "I'm going to look like such a twit tonight."

"You'll improve rapidly, and you already look better. Don't worry. Also, it would be strange if you were suddenly perfect. This is more realistic. Realistic, but with an advantage that allows you to learn faster than any other person could."

"I hadn't thought of it like that. That does sound prudent, doesn't it? Then I guess I should get practicing!"

"Candi! You're wearing the stilettos!" Kelly exclaimed later when she saw Candace walking around in them, "You look absolutely stunning, but are you sure you want to start out with a 10cm heel? You'll have to take them off really early in the night, I guarantee it."

"I've been practicing and I think I'll be able to manage it," Candace said.

"Are you sure? You should bring flats in your purse just in case;" Kelly said with concern.

"I will," Candace promised, and proceeded to impress her sister with the speed of her improvement.

They were attending an art gallery opening - not something that Candace had anticipated as a possibility, but she should have. Kelly did have a high culture side. It was also a gallery of street art featuring a locally-famous club DJ spinning electronic dance music, so it wasn't at all stuffy. The crowd was a real mix, with some more punky girls, a very few trashy chavs, young men in suits with expensive dates, some eccentric artist types, and some, like Candace and Kelly, who might be described as 'classy party girls'. There was a presentation by the featured artist of a concept video with a soundtrack by the DJ, followed by a more general dance party taking place amongst the artist's eclectic paintings and sculptures. It was a very exclusive do, and Candace was unsure of how exactly Kelly managed to get them in at the last moment until it turned out that she knew the DJ.

"Kelbun!" he called her, "I'm so glad you made it! And I see you brought the most beautiful women in the world with you." His eyes glanced appreciatively over Candace and up to Genie, whose little black dress could have been called discreet and muted if not for her contrasting red hair and towering stature.

"Hey luv!" Kelly told the DJ, and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Of course I brought hotties. That's why you invited me, isn't it?"

"You wound me! But also yes," he said, laughing. He was a little older, but knew how to take advantage of the grey shocks in his hair to lend himself a look of distinction, and when he laughed, he was downright handsome.

"Jacko, this is my twin sister Candi, and her friend Genie."

"Jenny?" Jacko confirmed.

"Genie, like bluejeans," Kelly corrected, then turned to Genie for confirmation, "Right?"

"Correct," Genie said with a smile.

By then Jacko's eyes had slid back to Candace and her cleavage. "Candi, you're Kelly's twin?"

"Not identical twin, obviously," Candace said, miming the difference in their heights.

"Yeah, there are some differences. But I'm not complaining," he said, and glanced mischievously at Kelly.

"Stop it, you lech," Kelly said, swatting Jacko's arm playfully, "You only have eyes for me, and all that rubbish."

"But you turned me down, Kelbun!"

"Not entirely," Kelly said, giving him a wink. "So, what's the afterparty?"

"Tonight this is it for me. I'm headed to the States for a tour and gotta get packing."

Kelly's pouty face changed. "Oh, congratulations! You've got so many things going on. Have you quit your job?"

"Leave of absence," Jacko said. "But this could be my break."

"Congratulations!" Kelly said, giving him a quick hug. "I knew you could do it!"

"Elaine!" Jacko called out to the feature artist who was moving through the crowd nearby, "Come here and meet my friend Kelly and her sister Candi!"

"I've heard good things," Elaine said with a mild American accent, smiling at Kelly for the introduction, then her eyes panned over Candace to Genie before snapping back to Candace. "You're Kelly's sister?"

"Her twin, if you'll believe it," Candace confirmed.

"I do! You have a strong resemblance!" Elaine said. "The difference in stature threw me off at first, but it's really quite remarkable."

No one had ever said that before, and the twins shared a surprised look. But, they did look much more alike now.

"Thank you!" Candace said, feeling very complimented.

Kelly caught the note in her sister's voice and gave her a little encouraging smile. "Candi was the late bloomer.. I used to be 'big sister' in more than just stature, but she's got me beat now."

Jacko laughed loudly while Elaine's small smile was more calculating. "Kelly, you've done glamour modelling, haven't you?"

"A little, not much."

"What about you, Candi?"

"None at all."

That seemed to please Elaine. "Would you consider appearing in an art video set to gothic industrial music by the band Blood Barbie?"

"You're making a video for them?" Jacko cut in excitedly, "I heard they're blowing up huge in East Asia."

"I've been considering it, but I didn't have an inspiration until now. I think I want you to play sexy serial killer sisters, though knowing me I'll change my mind three times before we shoot. The song is... well, I'll tell you more if you agree to do it. You too, if you want," she said, including Genie in the invitation, "I'm sure I could work you in."

"Me?" Genie said, a little embarrassed to be drawn into it, "I'm just Candi's... uh, friend."

"Her uh friend?" Elaine said, smiling wider.

"Elaine, don't scare off my friends," Jacko complained.

"I'm just kidding around," Elaine said, "But I'm serious about the offer."

"I don't know much about gothic industrial, but I think I've heard of Blood Barbie. I'm interested. Candi, what do you think?"

Candace thought about Gwendolyn gushing about Blood Barbie the same day she'd called Kelly a bimbo and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm on board. What about you, Genie? Would you like to join in?"

"Of course, it sounds very interesting," Genie said.

"Awesome!" Elaine said, "I should get back to the money bags. Jacko, can you get their digits for me to I can send the the deetz?"

"Get contact info for three beautiful women? It's terrible, terrible what you demand of me, Elaine."

Elaine answered him with a parting wink as she went to stroke the egos of the wealthier attendees.

"Genie is actually between mobiles right now," Candace told Jacko, "But she's staying with me right now so you can reach us both at once."

Jacko seemed surprised at that unusual circumstance, but just nodded and changed the subject. "Elaine is a bit mercurial, but she's a good one. Made sure to pay me when she said she would, and all that. Which I can't say about most arty types I've gigged for."

"Is it because she's so successful?" Kelly asked.

"Honestly, it's the ones with no money and no fame that are the best about delivering on their promises. It's the famous ones who think I should be glad just to be working with them. She's an exception, which is why I'm so fond of her."

"Fond, Jacko? Do you have intentions in that direction?" Kelly asked playfully.

He laughed uncomfortably. "She's not looking to have a relationship," he said, and added, "Besides, I don't even know if she'll still be in London when I get back. Speaking of which, she's likely to shoot tomorrow, so expect a call early."

"She was only considering it a moment ago, and now she's shooting it early in the morning?"

Jacko laughed. "She's always shooting, and once an idea comes to her she moves fast."

"Always in a rush," Kelly complained, more excited than inconvenienced.

"I think she might be bipolar or something," Jacko said seriously, "But she gets loads done on a manic tear. You'll see. It's a wild ride."

"I guess so," Kelly agreed.

At that point a gaggle of Jacko's fans arrived to monopolise his attention. He shot Kelly an apologetic smile and Kelly moved them away.

"He pretends he hates being fawned over, but you know he loves it," she explained without rancour.

Candace looked back at Jacko and wondered if this was the truth. "Did you two date?"

"No," Kelly said, then modified, "Not really. We hooked up one night but then he wanted to get serious right away and I was, like, 'Woah, slow down.' He wasn't bad or anything, but I want to play the field a little before settling down. Find out what's out there."

Candace didn't know what to say to that. She'd never before looked so much like her sister, yet felt so dissimilar.

"Some experiences are only to be had within a more sustained relationship," Genie suggested gently.

"Sure, of course, but I've got time. Besides, I'm not sure I'm into guys."

Candace nearly choked on her wine. "Pardon?"

"I mean, I like fucking guys, but I'm not sure if I'm, what's the term? Heteroromantic."

"Does that mean you're into girls?" Candace finally managed to ask.

"I don't know. Sure, I guess," Kelly said uncomfortably, "But don't tell anyone, okay?"

Candace's brows rose in surprise. "I wouldn't have thought you to be shy about anything like that, Kels."

"Oh, it's not like that, it's just that I don't want to make my besties uncomfortable."

"I'm sure they'd get over it in a trice," Candace opined, then had a bad thought. "You wouldn't be friends with homophobes, would you?"

"No! Of course not, Candi, but what if they asked what kind of girls I fancy?"

Candace was confused for a half a moment as to why this would be such a concern, then the explanation burst upon her. "You fancy your friends!" Candace almost exclaimed, though she lowered her voice just in time to avoid blurting it out loud enough for others to hear.

Kelly just shrugged. "Some of them a bit. They're fit bitches, why wouldn't I fancy them?"

Candace laughed ruefully. She knew just what Kelly was talking about.

"Plus," Kelly continued mischievously, "It's not like we don't get to fool around sometimes; we just do it in front of the lads, and no one really knows how real it is. Nothing wrong with snogging your mates to make the lads randy, innit? All's fair." Kelly looked at Genie for confirmation but only got a blank look.

"I guess not," Candace said, though the ethics of it seemed questionable.

"Come on, let's find someone hot for you to dance with," Kelly said in a blatant attempt to change the subject. "How are your feet feeling?"

"Fine, actually," Candace admitted. Though she was neither a good dancer nor an adept wearer of heels, she felt about as comfortable in heels as she ever had wearing boots.

"Brilliant! Let's go!" Kelly said, and pulled them both out onto the dance floor. "Let's remind Elaine why she thought we were perfect for sexy serial killer sisters."