All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 12'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

Is Tony bi and can you send him my way! I look every day for the next chapter and have patiently waited for this one. Thanks and please...keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AH NOW THAS A STORY

I JUST LOVE A" LOVE STORY "MAKES ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE.BUT A GAY MALE LOVE STORY MAKES ME FEEL HOT AND GOOD INSIDE.

I LIKE THE ONE ON ONE THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING,BUT MAYBE YOU COULD THINK ABOUT A FOUR SOME WHEN THEY COME BACK FROM THERE TRIP.I KNOW I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT IT.

THANKS FOR THE THREE PAGES LOVE THAT THE STORY WAS LONGER . IT WAS WORTH THE WAITING.

I CANT SAY ENOUGH ILOVE YOU STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i loved it

I thought it was great and can't wait for the next one. I think you are a very good writer and enjoy these stories a lot. i hope you keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
RAPE YES OR NO

RAPE YES OR NO

IT THINK IT WAS FORE PLAY.

BUT A REAL RAPE SEAN WOULD BE ENJOYABLE TO READ IN THIS STORY.

AND REMEMBER PEOPLE ITS JUST A STORY. I AM NOT SAYING GO AND RAPE.

PEOPLE THAT RAPE DO NEED TO PAY FOR THAT CRIME,

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
gotta love your style Billy!

You know I love everything you write. Thank you for saying what you did about me. Keep on trucking.....bad pun I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yummy as always.. lol^^

I was so happy when i saw you posted the next chapter ^^. Im very curious about Peter, and i hope you develop his character..

In anticipation for the next chapter,

~Me ^_^

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Very Salacious, Billy

I agree with your other commenters. The supposted rape scene was a desire between parties, which subtracts the rape being as such. And the scene with Bruce was very erotic if I must say so. You are a very enchanting writer, my friend. I know your next chapter will be just as good, if not better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jenna Karro

Rape? What rape? You had me worried that the bad guys had gotten him. God, Billy. I like Tony's style! If all it takes to turn him on is being fought, I really need to meet him. He sounds like my kind of man. Hehehe...I'd love to see if he could take me! ~lol~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous