Bigrig Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his chin he gently pressed the man's sacked against his body. Looking up when Tony sighed a bit, he could see he was highly enjoying the attention that was being given.

The man was naked from the waist up. And Jonathan could see his strength readily. Each muscle seemed to be so very taut and especially cut. He was a most awesome specimen of a man that he'd ever known.

As his chest rose and felt slowly he wondered if he was doing enough. It didn't seem to him that he was arousing him enough. Except for the gradual hardening of his manhood, he really didn't have anything to go by.

Oh, there was a moan or a groan hear and there. It was more a soft sound of his escaped parted lips that did not indicate to him if he was really excited, or not.

He worked his face over the man continuously. The material of his jeans was a rough barrier that hid the man from the true intended and desired product. More firmly he pressed his face to his jeans rubbing all over even as it began to sting.

It was then that Tony shivered causing Jonathan to look up once more. He now saw that the man's breathing had accelerated and perspiration had begun to form. He smiled to himself knowing he was doing what he had meant to do.

And while he was watching the man enjoy his work, Tony's eyes opened. He looked down at the youth. His hand still tangled in his hair. He deliberately pressed him hard to his groin.

"You wanna get yer mouth fucked, don't ya kid?" his voice was firm. His body rigid.

Jonathan said nothing in return knowing if he did it would be wrong anyhow. So, he just kept silent continuing to do what he had been commanded to do in the first place.

"Take it out, boy..." he barked then. "...And be quick about it." He added when Jonathan just didn't move fast enough for him. Also adding a jerk of his head seemed to help produce some hasty movement. Without delay the youth finally had him exposed. Tony grasped it with his free hand giving it a slow gentle tug.

"...You see this?" the hand glided up the shaft so slowly it seemed it would never reach the tip. But the size of his hand seemed to compensate for the pace of his stroke.

Again Jonathan stared up at him, only now he was expectant. It showed in his eyes that he wanted a taste at least, if that was all.

"I'll tell you what..." the man grinned wickedly. "...Just open yer mouth..." he ordered pointedly.

Jonathan did. It came open as wide as it could go. He tried to lean forward as the swollen, purple head, came closer. But Tony only yanked his head back producing a sharp out cry.

"Did I tell you to do that, bitch!" the tone of his voice was agitated. It was obvious he had overstepped his bounds again.

"No, Master..." he whined, as if in fear of the man. His eyes reflected the same instantaneously.

Tony breathed in long at the sight and sound of his apparent apprehension. A surge of tingling spread through him. He was now acting like a true slave would. Afraid of the punishment of a displeased Master, he showed him, his fear.

"Let's do this again..." the man inertly brought his shaft toward the youth's waiting lips, still keeping his head arched back with the fistful of hair. When he finally had reached the gaping orifice, he lightly rubbed the underside over the pliancy, reveling in the feel of his full rich lips.

Jonathan closed his eyes as the warm velvety softness of his hard member began its exploration over his face. Here and there he felt the tepidness that cooled quickly from the beading fluid that had formed at the tip. And for a long moment it continuously moved over his face.

Instantly, without warning, the entire length was crammed into his mouth. It slammed against the back of his throat forcing him to compensate. He cried out, though it was muffled. Tony jerked his head up to get it all in. Then he forced Jonathan's face to remain buried in his groin, allowing the youth to get used to him.

And as if Jonathan was just too bored with this, his hands began to push him away. They still having been grasping the man's hips, he started to fight with the man.

"Suck it, bitch..." the man growled low. His voice laced with apparent incitement from Jonathan's tussle. His free hand began to strip his hips of the hands that fought with him. "Get those hands behind you..." he demanded harshly though it seemed to fall on deaf ears. He heard a most unpleasantly frightful whine, catching his attention.

"You okay?" he asked to be sure. He didn't want to hurt him, or really scare him.

Jonathan nodded vigorously, his eyes showing him his sincerity. And as soon as they blinked his expression changed beginning to fight with Tony frenetically. And again, the fight with the hands ensued, until the man was beside himself.

"You little shit..." Tony almost shouted. "...I swear... I'll rape the shit out a you!"

Immediately Jonathan squealed his playful protest, his eyes bulged at the mere thought of it. His body yielded to the wave of arousal that instantly caused him to become erect.

"Come 'ere, you fuckin' little whore..." the man's tone was strongly irritated now, as he pulled relentlessly on the hair in his yet entangled fist. Forcing Jonathan to his feet, he planted his hand about the youth's throat. With a brief strong hold, he then shoved him back toward the bed.

Jonathan splayed, as he landed hard. He scrambled, turning to get away. All the while he gave his out cries making it as real as he could.

"No!" he called to the man, rushing away. On all fours, he crawled quickly to the far side of the bed almost making it to the edge where he would have gotten up to run away.

Breathing wildly from his excitement, he continued his evasion. His movements were halted suddenly, when Tony jumped on his body again.

Another squeal produced itself, of which Tony muffled with a rough slap of a hand over his mouth. He stared down into his face breathing heavily.

Jonathan saw that he was completely aflame by their forceful play. It was written all in his face. And he could feel it between them. This elated him completely, that he could provoke him so. It caused him to keep up with their game.

"You look here..." the man grumbled now. But Jonathan wouldn't hear it as he struggled frantically with him. It forced Tony to put aside all reasoning and just do what he meant to do.

As Jonathan's hands were flying to keep the man at bay, Tony finally slapped him, though with much control. It caught his attention for a second before they started the fight again.

Yet, it gave him just enough time to get the kids jeans undone. He then grasped the waistline of them, beginning to jerk them down.

"Stop!" the youth, cried out to him. He was just before loosing it already. The pressure of stimulation in his body was almost more than he could bear.

He kicked with his feet, as he sat up attempting to fight with the man some more. Finally, Tony stood up on the bed sliding the jeans off his legs. Tossing them away, he unsnapped his, jerking them down and kicking them away. He went after the kid again who had taken to the floor by now.

Giving chase, he caught up with him. Hooking his arm around his throat, he dragged him backward toward the bed.

"You're turnin' me on, so bad, kid. I swear... I'll get off before I even get in you." His whisper washed over the youth's ear as they finally reached their goal.

Without hesitation, he spun. They crashed down together. Tony didn't waste any time, knowing Jonathan just wasn't about to yield. With strong hands, he held him down. Rising up some, he reached between them. Finding his member so hard he thought it would break in two.

The aching throb he was experiencing, was more than he had, had in a long while. And as he quickly clutched it in his hand, he almost exploded right then. Hastily, he positioned it, though. Shoving hard, he dropped down on the youth, his body giving way to the sudden intensity that came over him.

Still, he forced himself to pull back, and then slam hard into the youth. Time and again, he had to consciously work at it. He groaned over and again, hoping Jonathan would soon surrender.

As soon as the man forced his way in, all at once, hard and fast, Jonathan raised up, crying out. But he felt the man pulsing deep within him. Hearing his groans, he knew it was accomplished. Pushing back, he still fought the man, to heighten his climax even more. He met Tony's thrusts with his own to keep the momentum going.

His strong rigid length continued to slam into him. He was rocked upward with each thrust. His powerful strides were forcing him toward his culmination.

"Yes, Tony..." Jonathan called to him encouraging him.

With heavy breathing, out cries and moans, Jonathan suddenly jerked. His body stiffened. And before Tony could spill his last drop, Jonathan joined him in his delectation.

When it all subsided they heaved, almost wheezing to catch their breaths. Tony still piled atop the youth; his breath was huffing over his ear.

"Damn it, boy..." he grunted. "You sure put up a fight..." forced between breaths.

"But it turned you on..." Jonathan returned in like manner. Then he laughed lightly as the man's head rattled with agreement.

"Yeah, kid...That was incredible." he admitted.

The door of the room opened. Greg and Bruce waltzed in unexpectedly.

"Oh, gees..." Greg announced. "...I think they need a few more minutes." He grabbed Bruce by the arm. The man was frozen, in his tracks, taking in the scene before him. A slow gentle smile played across his lips.

"I see you guys finally made peace again." he commented even as Greg attempted to pull him back through the door.

"We did..." Jonathan agreed still snatching air into his lungs a bit. "...I now understand everything. And I really appreciate your efforts." he confessed.

"Why don't we get cleaned up and put something on." Tony advised. "You wanna come on in and close the door, Greg?" he teased.

"Oh..." The doctor stepped in releasing Bruce's arm to do so.

It was then that Tony and Jonathan jumped up racing into the shower playfully. Returning not long after, they slipped into their jeans, going to the table to join Greg and Bruce. Sitting they took up the large plastic cups of cola that awaited them.

"I think we need to reiterate some ground rules, Tony. What do you think?" the man grinned, as he looked from one to the other as if he had eaten the proverbial canary.

Tony nodded as he turned his cup up emptying the contents of it quickly. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until then. And he knew it was from the workout Jonathan had only just given him.

Setting the cup down he licked his upper lip to get every bit of the liquid he could.

"Now, there is one hell of a satisfied man." Bruce commented with a chuckle.

They all joined him for a short chortle, before going on to the business at hand.

"Am I really goin' with you tomorrow?" Jonathan asked as if he almost couldn't believe it.

"Yes..." Bruce nodded, watching the youth perk excitedly.

"Gees..." he began to think of all the things he needed to do to get himself ready."...I got a pack!" he almost stood.

"Hold on there, sport..." Bruce laughed lightly lifting a hand to him to stop him. "Tony's comin' with us to help me keep you safe. We just don't trust these guys to leave you alone just yet. Greg scared them off, for the time being.

"And by the way..." he turned to the doctor to his left grinning broadly."...That was some brave work you did, from what I hear."

Greg's face suddenly broke into a large grin. He half laughed as he spoke, "I still can't believe I did that. I hate guns, Bruce. You know that. I don't have any idea what came over me at the time. I just did what had to be done without thinking..."

"That's the truth..." Tony quipped with a chuckle.

"And just how would you have handled it, Mr. Stud?" Greg fussed playfully.

"I'd a shot them, and asked questions later." he returned, his smile fading, as he knew he would have.

"I didn't think of that..." Greg looked to Jonathan seeing he would have approved.

"Only don't kill Peter." the youth suddenly stated.

"Ah..." Tony's head came up with realization. It settled in its original pose as quickly as it had moved. "...I had almost forgotten about him, Jonathan. It's a good thing you mentioned it."

"Peter? Who's Peter?" Greg asked looking from Tony then Jonathan.

The youth sighed heavily standing. He moved away as if deep in his own thoughts. "Peter's the only friend I've ever known, until I met Bruce..." He began. "...He was the one whose face you grabbed..." Jonathan turned looking at the doctor then.

"But he moved, Jonathan. How was I to know?" Greg defended.

"It's okay...All he was doin' was nudging' me to get out of the car. But from where you were and the confusion of the moment, you couldn't have known that.

"Peter's always been there for me, no matter what I've gone through. He's the one that was always sent to bandage my wounds and take care o' me after whatever takes place. And he's the one that came in the night of the party stopping it right away. He stood toe to toe with my Uncle coming close to being killed that night.

"I don't know where he came from..." Jonathan shook his head negatively as he thought out loud. "...But he just suddenly appeared in our lives one day. Things were startin' to get bad with me and my Uncle. And he seemed to just suddenly show up. He's come between my Uncle and me, and Maurice and me, many times. It was as if he was there just for that purpose. It's strange really. I don't understand it."

A tear slipped down his face as his chin began to quiver. "...And he's the only one I've ever seen that look in his eyes, like I've seen in yours, Bruce. I always knew I could trust him. Even from the beginning, I just knew somehow. I talked to him in secret about much of what I was feelin'. And he always seemed to have the answer for me right then.

"...You know he told me once that, God knows how we feel. He just wants us to be honest with Him..." he muttered.

Bruce leaned back in his chair as he listened to the lad. It was obvious Jonathan was completely confused about whom this Peter was, and where he had come from. But it was also evident that the youth loved this man.

And of course he would. Having been forced to spend hours with him, getting to know him, being cared for by him, this had to be a bit of comfort for the youth. He found himself actually relieved that the man did show up so unexpectedly in the youth's life.

"I'm sure there's an explanation, Jonathan..." Greg was saying now.

Jonathan nodded in agreement as he slowly approached the table. "I just don't want you guys gettin' all trigger happy and killin' 'im. I really think he might be undercover or somethin'. I don't know, really. And I had thought you knew 'im, Tony."

"Actually, I don't." Tony admitted. "...I've only talked to 'im a couple times. He's the one that came to me outa the blue to tell me what was goin' on in that house." he confessed.

"So, he's the little birdie you told me about...the neighbor..." Jonathan grinned.

"Yeah, kid..." Tony responded to the infectiousness of his smile.

"Well, we'll try to leave Peter out a this, Jonathan..." Bruce leaned his arms on the table still trying to make sense of this man's sudden appearance in the youth's life.

"Thanks..." the lad nodded slightly as he sat again.

"Okay..." Bruce folded his hands together staring long at the youth. "...Remember what I told you before about when we go out? No leaving the truck unattended. No peeking out the curtain when it's closed. If I'm asleep, you sleep with me. Tony will sit up and keep watch. Then, he will sleep while I drive, unless I need his help.

"You can stay in the bunk and sleep if you like. Or you can join us or me up front. But if I tell you to get back, you get up right then, and go to the bunk right away. No questions asked..." he watched as the youth nodded agreeing with every word he said.

"You pay attention, and do what Tony and I tell you to do. No arguments or fussing' about it either. We mean to get you out a here and try to divert your attention to something, hopefully, more fun. But if anything should happen, you must do as yer told, ya hear?" he leaned to the youth, as he said the last getting his full attention, as he did.

"Yes, sir..." Jonathan returned immediately.

"Good...Then we all understand each other, don't we?" he leaned back again, grinning.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Tony, what do we need to do for Greg tomorrow before we leave?" Bruce asked then.

"Ben's got that covered. He'll meet Greg at the hospital tomorrow and explain to him what he needs to do. And he'll be the one to escort him to his new home for the time being. He'll have round the clock protection and only a pager so Doug can contact him when he needs him. No phones, or contact with the outside world, except for his work.

"Everything he needs will be brought to him. Ben will explain this tomorrow. And if you have any questions, you need to ask them then, Greg. Make certain you understand. Don't assume anything, it could get you killed." Tony explained urgently.

"Okay, Tony..." Greg beamed suddenly at the thought that crossed his mind. "...For once you have no argument from me." he chuckled then.

"Well, it's about damn time..." the man laughed lightly with a short jerk of his head.

"Okay, Jonathan..." Bruce stood looking at him fully. "...You get yer stuff together and get to bed. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow. I want you rested and ready to go, first thing in the morning.

"And Greg, I'll take you to work after we all sit and have breakfast together. I want us to spend the last few minutes we have, together, all of us.

"And we'll be back sometime at the end of the week to rest and do laundry and so on. So, look for us on Friday. If I see we'll be delayed, I'll call Ben to let him know."

Greg nodded. He stretched yawning long. "I'm gonna lay down. I'm tired. I'll see you guys in the morning'."

Jonathan made quick work of packing up his clothes and belongings that were salvaged in the blast a couple days earlier. He settled down next to Bruce, which had requested he do so when he finished.

The man wake as soon as he sat on the edge of the bed. He reached for him pulling him down encircling him in his loving arms as the youth molded himself to his body.

Bruce smiled briefly as his eyes searched his face. A gentle hand came up brushing his hair back from his eyes. And as if he could not resist any longer, his head lifted from the pillow; coming closer he locked onto Jonathan's lips. His tongue pressed urgently into his mouth filling it. Eagerly, he explored, seemingly for the first time.

The hand slipped back cradling Jonathan's head. The youth moved feeling the man's urgency. Bruce moved to his back, as he glided over the man's body. Arms went around him again. The one hand repositioned itself at the back of his head. The other moved down his spine to his bottom pressing Jonathan against him right away.

Jonathan took the hint beginning to move against the man. His body drifted over him lazily as if in full intercourse. His mouth continued to receive the expressed emotions the man, in effect, was attempting to give. He gave it back to him with all the longing he had within him.

Pulling back, he started down the man's throat. Bruce halted him, gently turning them onto their sides. He then moved over Jonathan staring silently into his eyes. Without a word spoken the youth understood.

Bruce had enjoyed Jonathan's tedious oral works. On more than one occasion, he had. But on this night, he wanted more. He had waited. Patiently he had waited. Waiting for Jonathan to heal, so that nothing done would injure him, he had waited. It seemed a lifetime now that he was forced to sit back and just observe the youth from a distance. But on this night, he would have him and all the youth had to offer.