All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 17'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
Abso-freakin-awesome!

Can I vote higher than 100%? It was amazing... I laughed, I cringed, I cheered, I was seduced... the evil of Jim was so very tantilizing. I could feel the man crawling into my brain and I didn't mind. He was so delicious in how he handled Bruce and very swaying. I was mesmerized like a snake rising from the basket due to the snake charmer.

The scene between Tony and Maurice was just so fraught with tension and loathing as the two circled each other. The fight scene was realistic too... each one had a hand in furthering the action and Jonathan played his role nicely. I was beside myself wondering if he was going to pull it off with Maurice before Tony yanked him out of the car.

And wow... does Peter make it? I can't wait until the next chapter to find out.... Marie

jes1701jes1701almost 19 years ago
Wow

that was an awsome chapter, I didnt know how to feel while reading it was awsome I loved it and cant wait for the next chapter.

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gees!!! Totally Awesome!!!

Billy, my god, baby! You really had me going. That Jim guy is better than I am. Can I borrow him? jk. And Tony, man. I love his determination. His deliberate zeal to take Maurice out. That was one hell of a fight scene. God, I loved this. I wish I could vote twice. Oh, and Bruce was absolutely kool. Especially, the scene with Peter on top of him. I laughed my ass off. But what happens to him? Does he live? Or are you gonna kill him off? Come on, Billy, have a heart, man.

~~Gary~~

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
Eric's Contribution to the continuation.. :)

That Mr. Bowman guy is really scary. I found myself hating him and loving him at the same time. Boy did I want to be in Bruce's shoes. But I don't think I would've done as well has he did.

I have hated Maurice since this novel began. I was so hoping that Jonathan would just bite it off. He deserved it.

And Tony is my hero. I just love that guy. Wish I could take him home with me.

But Peter's gotten me all starry eyed. I laughed so hard about that part with Bruce. But I would've done the same thing. I just hope we see him in the next chapter.

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Incredible Chapter, Billy

And I mean that! I loved this chapter for so many reasons. One: Mr. Bowman was temptingly salacious and wickedly alluring. What a most attractively evil character. And by attractive, I mean the description of him made me raise my eyebrows. His allure made me breathe a little heavy. And his wicked mind just drew me in so immorally.

Two: As everyone has already said, the fight scene was absolutely fabulous. Maurice and Tony finally together in the same place without the weapons. Good concept. I loved it. Very realistic.

Three: Jonathan was fantastic. He kept his head about him and thought things out. And I loved the suddenness of the moment when he was just about to carry out his little plan. I wasn't sure if he could do it, really.

Four: Peter and Bruce, very funny indeed. Loved that, and laughed boistrously.

Five: Peter contributed to this chapter in a way the left me in tears. I actually wept for him and felt Jonathan's grief of the moment. You have to let us know quickly what happens to him. Pls don't make us wait, love.

jes1701jes1701almost 19 years ago
oh please

Guess what if you dont like dont read the it. Did sone one hold a gun to your head and make u read 17ps of something u say is sick pleese get a life. And verry brave to not leave a name.

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I liked

I thought that you are a very good suspense writer who is getting better over time. I love the fact that all the people who wrote negative comments didn't stop to think that the site and stories aren't just about sex and erotica. They are also about more then just a wham bam thank you maam. i am sure they are the people who have a fetish that they never want to let out so they disrespect everyone else who knows what they like. I also think it is funny that most of them would love this story if it was in a book and called suspense. if they could look at it that way then i am sure they would love it. keep up the good work and i hope like everyone else you hurry with the next chapter and that peter survives. thank you for trying to become a better writer every chapter.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
Differing Viewpoints

As a friend of the author and with some understanding of why he writes what he does:

1. No, this is not to everyone's taste. If that is the case then please keep that in mind. However, he does write from his heart and as such it has great meaning to those of us who do enjoy his work. If you don't agree or value his story, then by all means you have a right to your opinion, but to totally denigrate and belittle not only him, his writing and those of us who support him, really shows how much you do not embody lifestyle choices and shows such little compassion.

2. It takes great courage to not only write but then to publish. So my hat is off to anyone who does take this risk. Those of us who choose to put our work out there are looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not someone just looking to tell us that we are sick or other choice words. People have banned and then embraced: Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), Nabokov (Lolita), DH Lawrence (Sons and Lovers, Lady Chatterley's Lover, et al) and numerous others. People belittled Columbus for dreaming to sail the world, saying it was flat, people crucified Galileo for suggesting that the Earth was not the center of the Universe, but the sun was. If we held onto those long ago beliefs then nothing would ever change in the world and where would we be today?

3. This site has more than one option as far as categorizing stories. If you bothered to look you would see that it is listed under Gay Male. It this is not your cup of tea, then by all means bypass it. I happen to be straight, but have many gay friends who are kind, loving, compassionate and truly remarkable individuals in their own right and this includes Billy, who is the author.

4. Take your draconian ideas about what constitutes a story and leave it there. People wonder why some things in this world do not make sense, but we are propelled forward nonetheless. We live in the 21st century and in my universe that includes diversity, different ideas and beliefs and a need to if not understand and embrace them, to allow others to do so.

Bravo Billy for having the courage of your convictions. I stand in your corner.

Marie

Tall_Sexy1Tall_Sexy1almost 19 years ago
Wow again

Well I really don't know how you do it, I am far from bored, you have me totally gripped, another excellent story well done

mack_the_knifemack_the_knifealmost 19 years ago
Despite minor grammatical issues, I like

I'm a truck driver and not gay, yet I find redeeming qualities in the story being told here. It's solidly written with very good dialogue between well-developed characters. Even if the characters are a bit overniched into their personality types, it simply makes the reader's job of sorting the rather sizable cast this tale has apart. The truck-based scenics are well-done and obviously reflect the author's familiarity with the environment, though he sometimes makes assumptions on the reader knowing what he is talking about.

People that go out of their way to find others to cause grief to should be taken out and used as public cock-sockets for the derelicts of the nation, they need love too.

I recently had a story unobombed due to an 'on screen' abortion. Every story after has had yet another 1 to overcome prior to going to its more nominal level.

If you're anti-gay, WTF are you doing perusing gay stories?

If you're gay yourself, do you really think all other gays conform to YOUR particular sense of propriety in the practice of their sexuality?

Soon, I'll be submitting a short story with a MMF Bi-sexual scene, and it, like all my other tales, will be posted in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi Section. I fully expect it to tank. Funny considering that MFF scenes are so cliche'd as to be almost laughably common (especially for how painfully rare it is in real life).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous