All Comments on 'Bike Week'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why? Thats my question. Why push her to do it? Why would she do it knowing sex with husband would never be the same? Why continue it (husband i mean). Obvious why wife will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Mary has a brain in her head she will kick her wimp husband to the curb and go with Bob, the only real man in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot….hot….hot!

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I don't normally post comments about how the husband in the story is gay but, when he makes comments about how sexy Bob is and how beautiful his cock is ... Hard not to have your thoughts go in that direction. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It must be fun having a skank whore for a wife. You do know she doesn't need you anymore and will never stop fucking around on you.

kdad9010kdad9010about 2 years ago

What!?! No humiliation, or gloating sneers!?

I dig it. Nice story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warning!! Cuck alert ⚠️!!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue to write the next visit.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Why would a cuck’s whore need a hall pass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh-huh, Splat, drivel, sheer stupidity, nonsense, low end cuck trash, etc. etc. etc.......... Cuck sory written by a homosexual hoping to get invited to a 3-way.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Repressed homosexual writer gives us a stupid by the numbers "I wish I were getting that cock for myself" fantasy, the same one told a thousand times before.

That LW gay closet is still at standing room only levels, though Im sure you can have some fun in that position too. Good luck Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be cool to turn it to a burn the bastard story. After her constantly telling him no she goes with this guy. Turns out guy has very tiny dick and shoots as soon as she touches it. She laughs and shows disgust that she cheated for that. Guy has anger issues and beats her. In hospital she tells cuck she divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Living in NH I am familiar with Bike week. Most guys bring their own slut but for a majority it is just husbands and wives having a blast of good clean fun. I do know of a few women that look for sugar daddies. There are a great number of guys who are in a very good money making profession that come up once a year. During their normal week they are suit and tie lawyers etc. but this week they act all "Biker". They really stick out. Some have a great time with these guys but the guys aren't stupid enough to take this long term. But the sex like this does happen. I don't know any who were married and had a husband tell them to do it but I know a few who were in a relationship that would stray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A former coworker wife was on a 4 day weekend in Florida with two ast college roommates all married with kids. The last two nights unknowingly to them were the start of bike week . To make a long story short the three of them were repeatedly fucked for two days by eight different bikers from a gang . They had to come clean because they all got the same std . Two of the three divorced within a year . He couldn’t take that is wife went off the rails fucking eight guys in two days. Turned out it was a Latin crew from LA . Supposedly his ex was a sweet woman with only two sex partners before they met but now he couldn’t look at her as anything other than a dirty lying cheating pig who took eight cocks up her ass that he wouldn’t let her near . His words not mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DIVORCE THE CHEATING SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First off the bat. Who the heck is Rose? I know, another writer who can't keep his characters straight. Rose popped up once then disappeared. This just shows the writer didn't bother to make a final critical read through. Now Wayne, he's a bona-fide dumbass. Any man who fantasizes about his wife having sex with another man is a candidate for an interview with a headshrinker! Any man who fantasizes about this AND gives his wife a hall pass to boot! Heck, that guy doesn't deserve his wife, he just tore his man card up and tossed it in the toilet! He's not acting honorably, he hasn't given a 'gift' to his wife. If stepping out on her husband was something she truly wanted she would have done it regardless of her husband's wishes! All Wayne did was give Mary the green light to trade up to a new man without the need for a guilty conscience or the baggage of regret. Wayne. Is. A. Dumbass! He destroyed something wonderful and beautiful. He murdered his marriage. His perverted and deviant lust has him blinded to the blood that's leaking onto the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wayne is the dumbest bastard in the world. Mary will eventually leave him for long dong Bob. She likes it better and better to be his whore. If he's full of shit about a vasectomy, Mary will probably be knocked up with his kid or kids... Now she's a whore and Wayne will never satisfy he pissy...

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Coulda been a very hot wife sharing story, but the cuck elements left a fair amount of dissatisfaction. How in the world could Bob not fuck her when she came home the first time? Or the second? Or the next morning? Why not share her together, ie threesome? That kind of thing takes this into cuck land and a lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading it. The story board must have been big to add in so much. The only part I would have left out is where she said, "into my slutty body or Pussy". you will know what I'm saying. If a woman that I have know ever said, slutty, I would have been shocks. I don't that a woman would speak the way you wrote this, is all I'm saying.

Take care and be safe out there. John

Reader2021Reader2021about 2 years ago

Liked the writing (nice detail)… 4 ****

Unfortunately, not my style…. 2 for content

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess there are some stupid enough men to give a hall pass. I'm not one. When my wife walked up to me with an arrogant SOB that she delt with from a company that the company she works for delt with Frank Emery. She said hey babe I could tell she was drinking more than usual. She said I am or I should say I would like to spend the night with Frank. I said well I will contact a lawyer ASAP then. The arrogant SOB smiled. I turned to leave and I heard a loud smack. I turned around and she ran into me and hugged me. She said thanks I was tired of that SOB hitting on me and now maby me slapping him in public he might get the message. We laughed and enjoyed the evening. Shortly we seen her boss talking to Frank and Frank wasn't happy. We laughed again.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Very HOT story!!!!!!! GREAT!!!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Husband is a fu**ing idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you happen to peruse the scientific news the last couple of years, more proof is coming out that testosterone levels in men across the world are plummeting, and that might be part of the excuse why there's so many suck ass little beta boy pussies reading on this website or writing dribble like this last story. You make this MC so desperate, that it makes me wonder if he secretly got some gay or bi tendencies in this way he can really stay in the closet but still get a fresh load of c** in his mouth. Just absolutely pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moronic. What happens when someone gives the wife an STD or worse? What happens when the wife finds a guy with a bigger dick or one thst just knows how to make her happy? What happens when the guy has a lot more money or position? What happens when she finds her "soul mate'? A man would have to be bat-shit-crazy to want to share his wife under any circumstances. Poorly thought out and badly done

AhboomAhboom10 months ago

Oh man please write part 2. This story was hot. Wanna see how it develops between Mary and Bob and how they get closer

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The little boys and their what-ifs are not only funny, but flat ass stupid

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gave my wife a hall pass, with a well endowed older neighbor about 4 years ago. They have sex a couple times a week now. He can really get her off. but I can't unless I use my tongue. I know she will never leave me because it is just sex between them, and I am a very good provider in other ways to her. But all and all this is a very believable and good story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I live in Laconia near Winnisquam and will look at the staff in the Tilton Walgreens differently now.

mcitylinemcityline6 months ago

I went by the Tilton Walgreens today. I of course thought of this story as I went by. Very nice.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

How ya gonna keep ‘em down on the farm…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Every couple That I have met in my sixty four years on this planet where the husband gets off on seeing his Wife Take strange dick, Every single male because you can't really call them men. Because what real man who loves and respects himself. He's gonna have someone else. Saw it for him and take care of his wife. The little sad,low T beta bitches like ic69hunter are fooling themselves about their manhood. So much defiling of the gene pool!

jmm999jmm9995 months ago

Anonymous below of 64 years (with the grammar ability of a 6 year old!) ...

Do you know how to spot that group - "you can't really call them men"?

They made past 60 and still couldn't tell the difference between fact and fiction. Moron!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous