Bike Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I will honey, I love you."

Bob's voice said, "Alright now let's take care of Wayne first." I heard the phone get picked up and then put back down. It wasn't hung up, maybe just taken off speaker. Oh shit, nice move Bob. I like this guy!

"What now?" I heard Mary say clearly. I heard another smooch, then Bob spoke.

"Sit on the dock," Bob said. I heard the dock squeek.

"Oh my, ooh that's nice. Yes, lick my clit. MMM, Oh God." Mary's head must be right above her phone. I could hear every breath and moan. "OHH YES, that's it baby, lick my pussy! OHH FUCK, that feels so good. Mmmm, Ohhh suck my clit, OH SHIT, THAT'S IT, OH FUCK, I'm gonna cum, baby. Just like that. OHHHHH, YES, YES, YES!!!

OH FUUUUUCK!!!"

It was the most erotic thing I had ever heard. My cock was spurting all over with the slightest touch. It went limp for a scant second then was hard again knowing that more could be coming. I only heard quiet kissing for a couple minutes.

"That thing feels so big in my hands," Mary said.

"Are you ready to try it out?"

Mary hesitated and finally said, "I really want to."

"Put your arms around my neck and jump up onto my thighs." I heard a splash. "That's it, oh your ass feels so sexy in my hands. Now together we can lower you as slowly as you want. Lean on my chest then grab my cock with one hand and guide the head in." I could tell Bob was trying to narrate for me. I had a clear picture in my mind of Bob standing in the water with Mary in his arms ready to fill her with his big ass pecker.

"Oh wow, that feels so big. Slowly please. OHHH FUCK, I'm gonna cum already! MMMFF."

Bob replied, "That's good, baby, you cum as much as you want, I'll catch up."

"I've never felt so full. Oh wait, put it back in, it feels nice inside me. OHH SHIT, I'm almost there again. Don't move, I want to hold out. Ok, go ahead. OH Fuck does that feel good. FUCK ME BABY!!" I could hear splashing and flesh slapping hard.

"Can I cum inside you? I had a vasectomy."

"Yes, Yes, God yes. Cum in me, baby. Come on Bob, FUUUCK ME HARD. That's right, come inside me. OHHH I'm CUMMING!!"

She was yelling so loudly, I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "Oh my, that was wonderful. Stay there, I want to stay this way, it feels so good."

A few minutes later, Bob said, "Let's go inside, here's your phone." The line went dead to my disappointment. Bob obviously didn't want to expose his deception. Now I could only wait. After masterbating several more times, I finally went to sleep. Dreams of my wife having sex in front of me woke me several times. I couldn't help looking at the clock every so often and wondering what they were doing.

In the morning I heard the roar of a Harley in my driveway. As I got out of bed and put some clothes on, the front door opened. It was Mary. She was a vision of beauty and smiling broadly. We embraced and kissed passionately. She said, "I love you so much." She looked around and said, "What a mess this place is. And I can guess what all the tissues are from."

I looked at her sheepishly, "I'm sorry the place is a wreck. I didn't expect you home so early. I'll clean it up."

"I'm actually not home yet. I stopped in to see you because I miss you and to shower and change clothes. We're going for a ride up to the mountains today, is that ok with you?"

"Yes, of course. I'm glad you're finally accepting this time to have some fun," I said as I gave her a kiss.

"Bob's outside if you want to meet him. I think you two would get along real well. Oh, and I sent you an email you might like." Fuck, I wanted to go to my email so bad, but I just had to go talk to Bob. Mary turned away and said, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

I walked outside and extended my hand to Bob who smiled and while shaking my hand said, "Great to meet you, now I can put a face to the voice."

We talked about Mary, then his bike, what we do for a living, and so on. Just before Mary came out, Bob said, "I really want to thank you for letting me spend time with Mary. She is a very special woman. I don't know if I would have the balls to do what you're doing. You're a very lucky man."

I almost felt sorry for the man. He was going to have to give up Mary soon. I don't think he was looking forward to that.

Mary walked out looking just as hot as yesterday. I hoped I could get her to dress like this for me after this weekend. I gave her a peck on the lips and said, "Have fun, I love you. Nice meeting you Bob." They smiled and took off.

My mind flashed quickly to the email with anticipation. I almost ran inside to open my laptop. My fingers were shaking as I opened my email. Sure enough a new email from my loving wife. The subject line said, "morning wood". I wondered if she meant mine or his. Attached was a video which I hurried to get started.

The video started with Mary putting her phone on a bedside table. She laid back down in Bob's arms. For only the second time, I felt a heavy dose of jealousy. He slept with her in his arms all night while I was alone tossing and turning. Bob cocked his head around hers to get a smooch.

"I don't know about this," Mary said staring at the phone.

"Don't worry, you don't have to send it to him if you don't want to. Just let yourself go like nobody is watching, then you can decide after." Bob threw the covers off and rolled onto his back. Oh my God, my first time seeing his erect cock was a bit of a shock. It was big, but not just that, it was, for lack of a better word, beautiful. Mary turned and put her hand on it stroking the beautiful piece of meat. "Get up here, Mary" She slung her leg over Bob. She looked at the phone again with a nervous smirk. "Forget the video and fuck me," Bob said, snapping her out of it. She looked back at Bob's face while fumbling with his cock. She lined it up while easing back.

I could see his cock slowly entering her. The angle was perfect for seeing both the penetration point and their faces. Mary's sexy breasts hung from her chest and swayed a little as she tried to settle on his morning wood. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open while she impaled herself on his rigid staff. Once she finally hit bottom, she leaned forward to give Bob a passionate kiss. He smiled widely. In fact he looked like he was having the time of his life. "You are such a sexy woman. I wish this weekend would never end."

"I'm so sorry, baby. I will miss you too. We should just enjoy it while it lasts," Mary answered. She rose up to the top of his cock then plunged back down on it, screeching as she hit bottom. She began a steady up and down motion. Her moans and whimpering were such a turn on. I watched as the stranger's cock stretched her pussy. I could hear the lust in her breathing and guttural vocalizations. Her tits were now thrashing about in time with her motions.

"Oh my.... UHHHM, SOOOO GOOOD!!," she yelled, now bouncing up and down quickly. I saw her shake with an orgasm but she just kept going. She continued slamming down on his phallus like a piston while making sounds like a cat in heat. "OH FUCK, I'm gonna cum again!! Ooooooh, yes!! That's it baby, fill me with your cum!" She was way more wild than I had ever seen her before. She thrashed up and down, wildly swinging her head around and screaming loudly. "One more time baby. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'm gonna cum AGAIN, YEEESSSS!! OH YEAH."

For the third time I watched her orgasm. She squeezed the pillows tightly, took a sharp breath then shook violently. She finally rolled off and lay next to him exhausted.

He growled, "That was something else, you are one horny bitch."

Still breathing hard she said, "Sorry Bob, I just love that cock of yours. I don't think I'll be sending that video after all," she chuckled.

Bob spoke up, "Why not? This would be exactly what Wayne wants to see. I'm telling you he would be VERY appreciative."

Mary said, "We need to get going." She leaned over and the video ended. I owe Bob some thanks obviously, he convinced her to send the video by the time they made it here.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house. I rewatched the video a couple times, then picked up the tissues. I relaxed knowing the couple was riding and sightseeing although the possibility of hanky panky was still there. I contemplated how much Mary was going to miss Bob when he leaves.

I didn't want to disturb the couple on their trip but wanted to offer to make dinner. So I texted Mary.

Me: Do you guys want to come here for dinner? I can barbecue

Mary: You are the best husband ever. We can be there by 6 or so. I love you

Me: I love you too

I got the grill going, the salad made, the meat was all ready to go. They pulled up just a few ticks after 6. They talked about riding up to the top of Mount Washington and hiking up to the flume. They checked out the cog railway station but didn't have time to go up. I got Bob a beer and Mary a wine and we shot the shit while I cooked up some steak, grilled potatoes and corn on the cob. We ate quietly and I could see a little sadness in both of their eyes thinking about the end.

I had a crazy idea, but it was really crazy. "You two look exhausted, you must have been up all night, Haha," I said winking at them.

Bob said, "Yup, it's been a long day, I guess I should get going."

I put a hand up and said, "Whoa, I'm not trying to kick you out. I was just going to suggest you go inside and take a nap."

I saw Bob start to smile as he began to understand.

"You want to go take a nap with me Mary?" Bob said still smiling. Mary looked at him then to my smiling face.

She turned a deep shade of red but almost floored me when she said, "I'd rather have one more go with that beautiful cock of yours before you leave." We all laughed hard.

I said what I hoped was encouraging words, "So, go have a nap then."

Bob got up, stretched, and yawned mockingly. "C'mon Mare, let's go grab some shut eye." He winked at me. Mary surprisingly got up and turned to the front door. Bob whispered to me that he would leave the bedroom door open then caught up to Mary grabbing her hand.

I gave them 5 minutes to get settled then followed into the house. As I approached the master bedroom I heard them whispering and moving on the bed. I stood beside the open door. "You forgot to shut the door," Mary pointed out.

"It's ok Mary, just relax," Bob said in a soothing tone. Napping was not on the immediate agenda for the couple. First they made out with some deep tongue wrestling. Bob is very adept at taking clothes off while kissing. He had himself totally nude in seconds. Then he turned his attention to Mary's clothes. I think he got them off faster than Mary could have done herself. Mary looked at the door saying, "Isn't it wrong to have the door open with Wayne here?" I couldn't hear what Bob whispered to her but it seemed to make things right. Soon Mary was stroking Bob's meat vigorously while Bob went for her tits. He tweaked then sucked her nipples making Mary moan ominously.

Mary moved so that her mouth was at his cock and began to lick from under his balls to the tip. Bob pulled one of her legs to get her to align herself for a sixty nine. Once Mary had straddled his face she quickly pushed her mouth over his cock and dove down till it was in the back of her throat. Mary has no experience with deep throating so half of his cock was in her hand. Bob was hungrily devoured Mary's pussy with great skill.

Meanwhile I was still outside the door but could look without any worry of being seen. My cock was wishing I could fuck my wife right now. That would have to wait. She had become more sexy to me in the last two days than ever before. I couldn't wait until I could sleep with her again, but tonight was going to be one more night of Bob.

Mary was moaning into Bob's cock due to his skilled tongue. I watched Mary's thighs tremble and close on Bob's head with her first orgasm of this evening. Once she recovered Mary worked Bob's cock harder and faster trying to get her payoff and it finally arrived when Bob moaned in a low voice, "Oh yes, I'm cumming." Mary continued sucking and swallowing, then pulled her mouth off with a smack.

I backed into the hall while the couple repositioned. When I peeked in, they were back face to face kissing. My cock imagined that she tasted her pussy and he tasted his jizz. I rubbed my cock through my pants. I didn't want to cum before the main event.

Bob eventually got Mary to turn over onto all fours. He wanted her doggy style. This is my favorite position since I get to see her sweet ass rippling from the slaps. She always seems to like it more as well. She says it feels better this way than any other position.

Bob wasted no time plowing into her hot, wet love canal to the bottom. Mary gasped loudly then seemed to try to be quiet. I decided that since she was facing the other direction, I could take a couple steps into the room. I also had decided that I wanted some video for posterity so my phone was now out and recording. I was watching Mary's face intently. Her expressions were the most erotic part of the whole experience. My video, however, was held behind Bob's ass where it was catching the point of penetration.

Mary started in with a low moan but she was holding back. "Oh fuck," she gasped under her breath. Her pretty tits swayed up and back erotically. She must have been biting her lip to stay quiet.

"Let it go Mare, you have nothing to hide," Bob said breathlessly. Mary let her head fall down where she was able to see a pair of legs standing beside Bob. Mary took in a sharp breath of surprise. "It's fine Mary, he just wants to watch." I was a little taken aback by the way Bob was handling my wife so well. She let out a heavy sigh like she had been holding her breath.

Mary took the cue and perhaps felt a jolt of lust from the exhibition she was performing.

"OH FUCK, honey he's fucking me!!" she said louder than I expected.

"I can see that Babe! Do you like it when Bob fucks you?" I moved forward and changed the camera angle to take in her face.

She looked directly in my eyes and said, "I really love it, he fucks me so good. This was the best present you have given me since Aaron was born. OHHH YES!! FUCK!!"

She held out her hand and held mine for a few seconds while Bob jarred her body now quite hard. While holding my hand and looking into my eyes she shouted, "Come on Baby, cum in my slutty cunt!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!" And he did, even harder now. The slapping of thighs on thighs grew faster and louder. Bob grunted low long grunts nearing his release. Mary screamed out again, "Oh GOD, I'M GONNA CUM, GIVE ME YOUR CUM Baby!!!"

Bob moaned and paused his thrusts signaling his jettisoning a load into my wife. Mary became instantly silent but shook from head to toe. I had been rubbing my cock and came in my pants just watching this scene. I never honestly believed this could ever happen. I would say I was happy, but that wasn't exactly the emotion. I was feeling a weird combination of emotions, mostly good ones but also a few scary ones.

The couple collapsed next to each other on the bed still breathing hard. My wife looked to me and smiled uncertainly. I smiled back lovingly, then asked, "Bob, would you like to stay here tonight?"

Bob laughed and said, "I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be."

"Fine," I said, "I'll take the guest bedroom. Try not to keep me up all night."

I turned to leave and Mary called after me. "I love you, Babe."

I turned back with a big smile and said, "I love you too, Babe."

The lovers seemed to have been spent. They slept quietly together most of the night, but at 5am the quiet was shattered by the sounds of lust filled sex. It was both strange and exhilarating listening to them fuck hard and loud. Mary had lost her inhibitions.

I rose early enough to cook a nice big breakfast. Once they smelled the coffee brewing, the couple emerged from our bedroom. They entered the kitchen smiling. Mary rushed up to hug me tightly and followed with a deep kiss. We dove into the food without much conversation. Once the eating had slowed to a crawl, I began a discussion. "You're gonna hit some traffic going home today if you wait too long," I said looking at Bob.

With a subdued almost sad expression, Bob responded, "I have to go back to the cabin, make an appearance and grab my stuff first. I do want to be on the road by two, though. I want to thank you two for the wonderful weekend, it meant so much to me."

I wanted to cheer him up a little. "Bob, I wanted to ask you for your help. I've decided to buy myself a Harley. Is there any possibility of coming up to help me choose the right one for me? We can make a weekend of it, go riding, have a barbecue, whatever. You could stay here."

Bob looked at Mary first, then to me with a cheese eatin grin. "Wayne, you are one smooth dude. Is that how you landed this gorgeous babe? Let me tell you, I haven't been this happy in years. My depression seems to be subsiding and I believe looking forward to another visit will help as well. Yes, you set aside a weekend and let me know. I'll be here."

Mary made an involuntary yip, then blushed. I think everyone was happy with this weekend and the prospect of another one sometime soon. In my mind, I wanted Mary to myself for a while. I envisioned Bob and I being good friends that share my wife. The way he handled the situation made everything work well. Mary was comfortable with him. I trusted him. Most importantly he knew what we liked and accommodated our needs.

Mary and I spent a lot of time talking about everything. We had a lot of hot sex as well. It may be cliché but Mary seemed so fucking hot to me now. I wanted her every time I looked at her. Someday Bob may find a woman just for him. Until then, my wife will try to keep us happy.

12