Biker Chick

Story Info
Dana Becomes a pledge to a biker gang.
4.2k words
4.31
43.1k
44
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Dana. I am eighteen years old. I ride with a biker gang called Iron Warlords. This is my story. My BFF Sheila and I like to hang out and do crazy stuff. One night, while we were downtown, she dared me to go into a well-known biker bar.

I responded, "Only if you come in with me." She agreed, and we opened the door to a stale smoke-filled, beer-smelling, room. It seemed as if every eye in the place turned to us as we walked up to the bar.

A big burly bartender grunted, "ID."

Sheila and I showed him our driver's licenses.

He took them over to a machine and scanned the QR code on the back. The screen lit up with our pictures and birthdate.

The bartender returned with our IDs and two bottles of beer. He put them on the bar and said these are on him, pointing at another big guy wearing a denim jacket with a club logo on the back.

We grabbed our beers and took a swig as we walked up to him. He looked at us and said, "Neither of you looks a day over sixteen. What's your name?"

I told him, "Dana," as Sheila told him her name.

He held up his beer and said, "They call me Bear," as he took a big swig of the beer. The music was loud; we had to stand close to hear him. As the night wore on, we had additional beers. Both Sheila and I were buzzed and laughing at everything.

Bear had taken to me, placing his arm around my back and pulling me in tight against him. I felt safe in that bar with him, so I didn't mind his arm around me. After a while, he turned his head to me and started kissing me. I responded by kissing him in return. He has a full beard. I don't know how old he is, but he beat the hell out of drooling, fumbling high school boys.

After another hour of drinking and kissing with one of Bear's hands cupping my ass cheek, he said, "Let's ride." He got up and went outside with me stumbling behind him and Sheila stumbling along with another biker by the name of Rod.

I got on Bear's bike behind him, and Sheila got on Rod's. They started at them. They were very loud. We took off, with the wind in my face. It was a warm night, but the air was cold against me as we rode down the road. Bear took us to an old farmhouse outside of town where there were many other bikes and a barn full of bikes, some in pieces.

We went into the house, and he got us another beer. He started kissing me again, and now he was mauling both my tits and my ass. I knew where this was leading, and I didn't care. I was attracted to him; he had an animal magnetism that drew me into wanting this man to possess me. Take me, and fuck me silly.

I lost track of Sheila. I looked around the room for her, but Bear was all over me with his hands and mouth. He pulled my t-shirt up and over my head and continued kissing me as he unhooked my bra. I grabbed my bra and pulled it off, freeing my 36C cup puppies to be mauled by him.

I'm proud of my body. My tits are flawless, large, and firm, sitting high on my chest with light pink Areola and puffy nipples. My waist is small, measuring 30", and my hips flare out, measuring 34". I am a dish that most men would drool over.

I have honey blonde hair and blue eyes. Bear was all over me. As we were kissing and getting hot and nasty, a couple of men walked in and got beers. I didn't care; my tits were covered because they were mashed into Bear's chest. He dragged me into a bedroom and kicked the door closed as he reached down and unsnapped my jeans.

We continued kissing as he pushed his hand into my jeans under my underwear and cupped my ass, squeezing as he kissed me. I unzipped his jeans and reached inside to find him naked as I gripped his rigid cock. I continued kissing him as I stroked his cock up and down, getting his lubricating pre-cum on my small hand.

He pushed my jeans down over my hips, allowing them to slide to the floor. I stepped out of them and knelt on my knees as I unsnapped his jeans and lowered them. He fell back on the bed as I removed his jeans, took his hard cock in my mouth, and started giving him a blow job.

He held the back of my head as I bobbed up and down on his cock shaft while holding it to prevent him from jamming that fat fucker down my throat. I've sucked a few cocks before and learned what to expect. I'm young but not stupid. I felt his cock start to pulse and the pressure increase on the back of my head as he tried to jam his cock down my throat.

He came hard, filling my mouth with three large squirts of jizz as I swallowed all of it. I kicked off my jeans and climbed up on him. I grabbed his still-hard cock, centering it on my cuntal opening, and sank down, filling my twat with his cock. I humped up and down as he mauled my tits and pinched my nipples.

He flipped me off onto my back, then climbed between my legs and filled me with his cock again, rutting in me while grunting and cursing. "I'm cuming, bitch; I'm filling your slut cunt with jizz," he yelled as he approached his next orgasm.

I climaxed, degraded, and pissed, squirting harder than ever and flooding his cock and balls with my cunt juices. I thought I pissed myself. I never came so hard. He pulled it out. My honey blonde cunt hair was wet and matted with our combined secretions. I passed out from all the beer and fucking.

I woke up around noon the next day with Bear on top of me, pounding away at my slick cunt. I was disoriented, but nature took over as I lifted my legs, wrapping them around his thick torso. He fucked me again and again until he flooded my cunt with more of his slimy, hot jizz. He called me a fucking slut cunt yet again.

Again, hearing those debasing words, I came hard, soaking his cock with my juices as I felt strangely hot and turned on while at the same time feeling shamed and embarrassed. I didn't understand how I could get off by being degraded. I screamed, "Where the fucking hell do you get off calling me a fucking slut and a cunt?"

He slapped my face and said, "Shut the fuck up, you cunt, and suck my cock," as he grabbed a hand full of my golden locks and jammed my face into his wet crotch. I opened my mouth and sucked his limp cock. He never did achieve a full erection, and after what seemed like a long time, he filled my mouth with more cum.

He let go of my head and said, "You're a natural cock-sucking slut."

Again, I felt the heat of shame and embarrassment creep into my face. He got up, pulled on his pants, and left the room. I got up, looking for my clothes, but could not find them. I grabbed the dirty, stained sheet off the bed and wrapped it around me. I needed to clean up.

I went down the hall and found a bathroom. Entering the bathroom, I looked into the broken mirror and saw the red mark on my face. I looked around; the bathtub was filthy with no faucet, and the shower was disgusting but worked.

I turned on the water and was relieved to feel the water warming up. I dropped the sheet and stepped in, using the bar of Ivory soap that was there to bathe my cum-filled and sweaty body.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off with the towel that was hanging there. Wrapping the sheet around me, I went back to the bedroom to find my clothes. Looking under the bed and around the room, I could not find my clothes.

I looked in the dresser and found a very large t-shirt. It was probably the only clean thing in the house. I put it over my nakedness and determined that it covered me like a large sleep shirt. I put on my sneakers and walked out to the kitchen. There were three women there, along with Bear and Rod. The women looked amused.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" I asked.

The women started laughing. Bear looked at me and said, "You're dressed, what's the problem?"

Ron snickered, and the girls laughed again.

I just stood there and glared at him.

"Check the attitude, bitch," Bear retorted. Then he said, "Well, I'm hungry; let's ride down to Ann's diner." Ann's is a roadside diner about a half mile down the road and is frequented by truckers, bikers, and the occasional vacationer who doesn't know the reputation of Ann's diner. It is a greasy spoon that sometimes gets rowdy.

Everyone left, getting on their bikes. You could hear the bikes starting with the pipes blaring. Bear looked at me and said, "Get out there and on my bike, bitch."

I retorted, "I'm not a bitch."

Bear grabbed me by my face, pulling me close, and he said, "Bitch, slut, cunt, or twat, you are what I tell you you are, got it?" He was mauling my tits again.

Yes, I nodded with tears in my eyes.

Then he said, "Tell me."

I looked down at the floor. He grabbed my golden locks and raised my head to look him in the eye and said, "Do it, bitch. Tell me."

I repeated his diatribe of demeaning words, "I am a bitch, slut, cunt, or twat," as a tear rolled down my cheek. Bear leaned in, kissed me, then slapped my near-naked ass.

"Now, get your fucking tramp ass on my bike," he said.

"I'm not dressed properly," I responded.

He gave me a very nasty look, and I hurried out, swinging my leg over the bike's seat, and I sat there straddling the bike with nothing on but the t-shirt that did nothing to cover my golden pubis. Anyone could see my naked, golden-fleeced pussy if they looked.

Bear was right behind me. He straddled his bike, kick-starting it and revving the engine as it roared to life. He put it in gear, and it lurched forward as we tore out of the dirt drive onto the highway. The morning air was cool. My nipples were so fucking hard they could cut glass. Thankfully, I had him to shield my pussy from freezing.

As we pulled up to the dinner, there were still some of the Iron Warlords outside along with some truckers. Bear pulled up in front of the guys and girls, shutting the bike off, and dismounted, leaving a clear view of my golden-fleeced pussy. I scrambled to get off the bike as quickly as I could.

Fuck, even getting off the bike gave the others a real show. They hooted and laughed, making derogatory remarks. Bear walked up to the group and stopped to talk. I was embarrassed at my near nakedness. The t-shirt did nothing to hide my braless tits and stiff nipples from their view.

One of the guys said, "Nice tits," and Bear put his arm around me and tweaked a nipple with his thumb and forefinger. The others laughed at my embarrassment. I stood there and swallowed my pride because it beats the fuck out of being slapped around.

I should be running away as fast as I can. I don't understand why, but this treatment is making me horny. It's turning me on. I'm damn near totally naked at a truck stop dinner, and my pussy is wet with excitement.

Bear and I walked into the diner with all eyes on us. The rest of our group followed us in. We took booths near the back, with him sitting outside and me against the wall. The waitress looked at me as if I were trash. When she brought water over, I saw her Iron Warlord tat on her upper left arm.

She sat down the glasses of water and asked Bear, "What will it be?" Bear ordered a western omelet. She looked at me, asking the same, and I asked for toast and eggs.

Bear put his arm around me and said, "Hoist your ass up." I picked up my ass as he pulled the t-shirt to my waist and said, "Sit."

I was embarrassed, but still, I was in the corner, and he was the only one who could see my naked golden pubes. He again rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He then reached down and casually dipped his thick finger into my wet furrow and smiled.

Our food came out, and we ate. I was hungry, and it took no time at all to finish breakfast. When we got up to leave, he dragged me out of the booth before I could adjust the T-shirt, and the truckers across from us got an eye-opening view of my goodies.

One trucker said, "Lord have mercy, I have just seen the promised land," as the other two laughed.

We walked out without paying. I think one of the others paid for breakfast. Bear said, "Get your ass on the bike, bitch, and stay there. I catch on fast; I'm a quick learner. I got on the bike and did my best to cover my naked crotch with the t-shirt.

He saw what I was doing and came over to me. He straddled the bike facing me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and he grabbed the hem of the t-shirt, pulling it upward and completely over my head, leaving me naked except for my shoes.

The guys and girls started hooting and hollering, cheering. Bear warned, "Don't move or I'll make you walk." I sat there in shame, yet my cunt was leaking profusely, causing me even more embarrassment. I felt like crawling under a fucking rock.

He talked to the others for another five minutes, then got on the bike, started it, and we rode away towards the house. I was still naked, but I was thankful that it warmed up outside. We were the first to get back to the house. Bear got off and pulled down his zipper, letting his jeans hit the ground, and said, "Blow me bitch."

I got off the bike and took a position in front of him on my knees, taking his cock into my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head as I bobbed back and forth on his big fuck stick. I heard the other bikes coming up the dirt driveway and tried to pull away.

He said, "Don't fucking stop, cunt."

I continued sucking his cock, bobbing back and forth, as the others pulled up on their bikes and watched. Again, I felt degraded and shamed. I was glad my face was buried in his crotch so the others couldn't see the blush of shame on my cheeks.

Bear then said, "Stuff your fingers in your wet slut fuck hole, you know you want to."

I did, but not in front of the whole group. But I knew better, so I took my right hand and began fingering my dripping, wet cunt.

Bear looked around and said, "This fucking slut loves cock. She's a great cock sucking bitch, and I'm going to train her to win the doggie contest."

I had no clue what the doggie contest was. But a few minutes later I was swallowing his cum as the others cheered us on. A few of the others were capturing this on their cell phones. Bear pulled me up and told me to bend over the bike as he stepped in behind me and sunk his cock into me as far as he physically could.

Gripping my waist, he plowed into me back and forth until I felt his cum splashing against my cunt walls. I moaned as I climaxed, surprising myself with the intensity of my orgasm. He stepped back, and I felt his cum dripping from my freshly fucked pussy. I moved my arms to push myself up.

"Stay," Bear said as I felt someone behind me. As I felt a face and tongue at my wet, slimy cunt, the guys said, "Go mouse." The person behind me had a grip on my ass, spreading my ass cheeks to gain better access to my wet, dripping snatch.

The guys were egging Mouse on. I still didn't know who Mouse was or if Mouse was a guy or a girl until one of the guys said, "You go bitch, eat that cunt."

I never had a chick eat me before, to be honest. I heard stories of girl-on-girl shenanigans but was not interested. I was only ever eaten out once during foreplay. Damn, that fucking Mouse attached her mouth to my snatch like a damn vacuum cleaner, sucking all of the mixed juices out of me.

I was getting close to ripping off another climax when Mouse reached out with her hand and stroked my clit. I went off like a fucking firecracker, drenching Mouse's face, neck, and teeshirt. The group yipped, yelled, and generally went crazy. My legs felt like jello.

Mouse got up and proudly exclaimed, "Now that is some fine-tasting pussy," as she exaggerated a bow.

I got up, turned, and faced the others. Mouse was the small, quiet one in the kitchen who had an amused smile on her face earlier this morning when I could not find my clothes. Bear turned and walked to the house, entering through the kitchen door.

I walked behind him to catch up. I didn't like being naked in front of the group, but by now, they have had an opportunity to see every detail of my anatomy, so why bother covering myself? I entered the kitchen to hear one of the other men tell Bear that I had a nice rack.

I assumed he meant my tits. Men have always stared at them. I announced I was going to shower and asked Bear if he could get someone to give me my clothes. I didn't wait for an answer. I felt dirty, sweaty, and cheap.

I adjusted the water temperature and got into the shower, washing off the dust, sweat, and cum. The shower curtain was opened and Mouse stepped in, pushing me against the booth wall as she mauled my tits and kissed me.

She was a few inches shorter and very petite, with small bumps for tits but large pierced nipples that stood out firmly. She lathered me up and stepped back to let me rinse off. I looked down at her and noted her pubis was completely devoid of hair.

She had a navel ring, and her clitoral hood had a ring as well. She also had an Iron Warlords tat on her mound. I reached out, touching her nipple ring as she stood there proudly. She reached down without uttering a word. She spread her outer labia to expose four more rings. two in each of her inner labia folds.

I stared. I had never seen a pierced pussy, or tits, for that matter. All I could say to her was, "Did they hurt?"

She nodded her head yes, then said, "Only a little."

She had brought clean towels in with her. I thanked her as we both took a shower and dried off. I wrapped a towel around me, trying to determine whether to cover my ass and pussy or my large tits. The towel wasn't large enough to cover all of my goodies. I felt more comfortable covering my tits.

Mouse said, "Follow me," as she turned and left. I followed her down the hall into one of the other bedrooms, where she gave me the designer jeans I wore the night before. I looked at them in disbelief. My designer jeans had been cut up, washed, and the cut edges combed out.

I looked at her and asked, "Who did this, why?"

"The other girls, they can be mean. They did it for kicks," she replied.

I asked, "What about my t-shirt and underwear?"

She produced a t-shirt I would have never recognized had it not been a blue-printed "Pink" tee. I held it up; it was also cut up, the sleeves were gone, and it was shortened. The back had slits cut in it. I said, "Oh my God, where are my bra and underwear?"

She said, "They destroyed the bra, they burned it symbolically, and your underwear is hanging on the clubhouse wall in the barn." I wasn't amused. I took my tatted clothes and put them on. The cuts in the jeans exposed my naked ass in the back, my thighs, and part of my mound.

I slipped on the tee and looked at the old mirror on the wall. The swell of my pendulous boobs was playing peek-a-boo under the shortened-cut tee. I turned to get a side view and could make out the shape of my tits through the enlarged arm holes.

"I can't walk around like this," I said.

Mouse giggled and said, "Girl, you just rode to the diner with nothing on but a tee with your twat exposed." "Then you rode back naked and sucked and fucked in the driveway."

Her point was taken, and I looked down at the floor. She leaned in, kissed my lips, and said, "I'd love a rack like yours.

We left the room and went to the living room, where Bear was sitting on one of the three couches smoking a blunt. He patted his lap as he saw me come into the room. I went to him and sat on his lap, placing my arm around the back of his head.

12