Biker Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed the joint in my mouth, and I took a deep drag of the smoke. We sat there for what seemed like hours, smoking marijuana and telling stories. The more weed I smoked, the less self-conscious I was about my state of dress. The constant movement and laughing had pushed the tee up so that my nipples were peeking out at everyone in the room.

I was still on Bear's lap with my legs splayed and one of his fat fingers pushing into my wet cunt through a cut provided by one of the other girls. Between drags on the joint, he was leaning in and kissing me or sucking one of my nipples.

At some point, Bear nominated me as a pledge for membership. The men cheered and the women looked on. Bear looked at me and said, "The women deal with the pledge bitches, the men deal with the guys."

One of the women got up and came over to me and said, "Follow us."

I got up and followed the girls out to the barn. Once we got to the barn, the big amazon bitch came over to me and said, "Lose the rags; you're going to get your pledge outfit."

She opened a locker and said, "Pants or skirt," as I removed my clothes and another girl took them. Mouse whispered for me to take the skirt.

Then the big girl said, "You chose them, you wear them."

I responded, "Skirt!"

She responded, "Your choice," as she tossed the skirt and top to me. She then said, "Put them on."

I held up the skirt. It was short, very short. I unsnapped it and stepped into it, pulling it up to cover my ass crack. I then took the top, which looked more like a bodice with low-cut cups and laced sides with buttons down the front.

Mouse helped me put it on and buttoned it for me. The skirt covered me standing still, but barely. Any movement exposed my naked ass and twat.

__________________________________________________________________Authors notes to the reader: Every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the morality of this fictitious writing. You read it. Thank you for following and/or reading.

12