Biker Chick Pt. 03

Story Info
Dana becomes an Iron Warlord then goes after Sheila.
4.8k words
4.59
13.7k
14
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid face down on the table for hours, my legs and hands bound with my newly pierced tits against the table and my ass hanging over the edge, allowing access to my cunt and mouth.

My ass was still on fire from the paddling. I'm sure it is bruised. My cunt felt sore and swollen, and my nipples were still sore. I had drifted off to sleep only to be woken by Mouse, who removed my bindings and said, "Follow me, Pledge Dana."

I walked along, following her. The bikes were gone, and the house was empty. She led me past the bathroom to another room in the back. This was another bathroom with a tub, but no shower. I asked her if I could use the toilet, and she nodded yes. I sat and peed while she drew a hot bubble bath.

She told me to get in the tub and relax when I was done. The bubble bath felt great. It had a relaxing aroma of lilac. It was soothing and took away the sting of my paddled ass. It also reduced the swelling of my vagina. Mouse told me to stay in the tub until she returned.

It seemed like an hour before Mouse returned with soft, fluffy towels and helped me out of the tub. I was thankful. The tub water was getting cold. Mouse handed me a towel, and I patted myself dry and wrapped myself in it. She then said, "Follow me."

She led me to a bedroom and closed the door. She came to me and kissed me while pulling the towel away. She said, "It gets better, just hang in there." She inspected the piercings and dabbed a little alcohol on them, followed by some antibacterial ointment.

"Your piercings are looking good. You heal quickly," she said. She then handed me a fresh outfit. I stood there looking at the pants in disbelief. They were jeans that were cut and laced down the outside of each leg. The crotch of the jeans was completely open, offering no cover for my twat, and the ass area was also mostly cut away.

The top was nothing more than a modified, thin white t-shirt that would barely cover my pierced nipples. I said, "These clothes don't even cover me."

Mouse replied, "You must accept humility as part of your initiation." She then instructed me that I would cook and clean around the house and club room for the rest of the day. I would also do the laundry for the girls and Bear.

I nodded my head and followed her through the house to the laundry area. I set about the tasks of cooking and cleaning while the laundry was being washed and dried. I fried up some chicken and potatoes. I got to the point where I didn't feel like I was nearly naked. Cooking for better than a dozen adults is no small feat. I had just finished cooking when I heard the bikes followed by footsteps in the kitchen.

The men came in and sat down as I set the table and served the food. The men ate and complimented me on the food. After they were finished eating, they went to the club room, and the women sat down to eat. Cassy commented on my cooking as well, making me feel good for the first time in a few days.

Cassy looked at me and said, "I know you are sore. Tonight you will be left to heal." "Every girl here, including myself, has been where you are." "Sit, and eat."

I sat down with one small drumstick and a small number of fried potatoes. After I ate, I cleaned up, did the dishes, then folded the laundry and put the folded clothes on a table in the laundry area. I was beaten, physically, literally, and psychologically.

Mouse came into the room and said, "Let's go to the barn. I followed her, dreading what I expected to be another night of servicing the entire gang of men and women. As I walked into the room, Bear said, "Come here and sit," patting his lap.

I obeyed him without hesitation, sitting on his lap with my legs spread and my nipples peeking out the bottom of the cut-off t-shirt. Bear passed me a joint, and I took a deep toke on it. I welcomed the calming effect of the smoke and relaxed.

We spent the night smoking weed and chugging Patron and beer. I relaxed enough not to be self-conscious about my nakedness around the gang. No one touched me or demanded I suck them off. I woke up the following morning in the house next to Bear.

I lay there thinking of how this all started and how my BFF Sheila left me in the bar when one of the gang members got too aggressive with her. Bear rolled over and draped his arm over my torso.

I reached up and gently touched one of my pierced nipples. It immediately sprung to attention but was not the least bit sore. I moved the barbell from side to side, only feeling the intense pleasure it brought me. Bear watched as I idly played with my tits.

"Looks like they healed well," he said.

"Yes, there is no pain or soreness," I replied.

He reached up, pushing the t-shirt to further expose my tits, and leaned in to suck the nipple closest to him. I grabbed his head, pulling him into my bosom and enjoying his gentle suckling.

I could feel his cock getting hard against my thigh. I spread my legs to allow him access, and he rolled on top of me and positioned himself to penetrate my wet cunt. I braced for his assault on my twat, fearing that I may still be sore. He pushed inward, sinking his cock into me with one painless stroke.

I arched my back as I felt him bottom out. He started to rapidly push in and pull out, filling me and pushing me to a climax. I came hard, just as he busted a nut, filling me with his sperm. Laying there in the afterglow of some sweet fucking, I thought, "Man, I'm glad I'm on the pill."

Bear said, "Get your ass cleaned up." Today is your big day. "After today, there is no turning back."

I got up and went to the room with the working tub. The mouse was there and helped me get the bath prepared. I took off the slut clothes they gave me to wear and slipped into the tub, enjoying its relaxing warmth. Mouse disrobed and slipped in, facing me. She started sponge-bathing me.

When she was done bathing me, I did the same for her. We got out, and she told me to sit on the small bench with my ass at the end so she could shave my bristled twat. The nubs were getting very coarse. I noticed she was very smooth, so I asked her how she maintained such a smooth, hairless mound.

She told me that she had permanent hair removal done. I think I'll want that.

Mouse said, "Here are your clothes today." "Your body parts will be covered today because we will be going into town." "But first, you must practice for the doggy eating contest."

I asked, "What is a doggy eating contest?"

Mouse explained that I would sit on the back of a bike and Bear would drive it very slowly while I raised myself off the seat and tried to catch a hot dog tied and hanging from an overhead field-goal setup. The girl who bit off the hot dog's largest portion was the winner.

I dressed, and the outfit Mouse gave me was yoga pants and a spandex shirt. The outfit covered me, but you could see my anatomy in detail. I was just glad to be covered for once.

Outside, the guys were set up to train me for this contest. The first time we made three passes until I got a piece of the hot dog. It was only an inch. We kept doing it until I could get a bite of four to five inches of hot dog.

The gang congratulated me, and we took off and went into town. We stopped at a hair salon, and I got off the bike and followed Bear. My father was passing by and saw me with the gang. He approached me and said, "So, if you want to live as a biker tramp, do not come back to my house."

I thought "Fuck you! Then I reached out, grabbed both of his cheeks, and kissed him directly on his mouth. Then I said, "Fuck you, Daddy. "I hope you take a good look and beat your meat, remembering this."

His face turned beet red, and he stepped towards me, then stopped, looked around, and called me a nefarious bitch. I responded, "Yeah, I love you too, Daddy."

The gang was laughing, and Bear told my father to keep moving. We went into the salon, and Cassy was working. She told me to sit in a chair and proceeded to cut most of my hair off. She bunched a lot of my hair into a ponytail, cutting the rest to my skull except for a strip down the top middle that she left as a Mohawk.

I had a Mohawk with a ponytail. She then used foil and different color dyes to change the color of my golden blonde hair. She used very vibrant colors, some red, blue, and green. She braided my ponytail to finish my hair.

I looked into the mirror and smiled. A few weeks ago I would have been horrified, but now, after that confrontation with dear ole Dad, this was fucking awesome. Fuck him and the rest of that stuck-up bunch of assholes.

I walked out with the others and saw the looks of the town's people. I stopped and saluted them with "The Bird." "Fuck-em"

We went next door to the piercing shop where I was pierced. The guy pierced my ears in six places, then my lip. Next, he told me to remove my pants so he could pierce my cunt. I said, "No fucking way."

Bear stepped up and slapped my face, then menacingly said, "Do it, pledge," or I'll take you to skid row and make you do the hoe stroll and pimp your ass to all the winos.

I was hurt and angry. How could he treat me like this? Not wanting to get slapped around more, I wiggled out of the yoga pants and got on the table to submit to getting my cunt pierced.

It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be. I expected it to fucking hurt like hell. But all the piercings were in fleshy areas. Three in each of my inner cunt lips, one in my clitoral hood They'll be sore, but only for a day or two.

Next, he pierced my navel and finally my tongue. "Mother fucker, that fucking hurt like hell."

The barbell in my tongue felt huge; I couldn't speak coherently.

We left there, got on the bikes, and went across town to a house. We smoked a joint, then the guy there had me lay on a table while he tattooed the gang's logo on my lower back. "A tramp stamp."

I was proud. It meant I was officially an Iron Warlord.

Next, we went to a bar across town where a rival biker group hung out. I knew there would be trouble, but I didn't know that the guys scheduled me for a bitch fight. Yes, a no-holds-barred, dirty-bitch fight in an old boxing ring in the back of an attached warehouse.

Both of us were given cotton gardening gloves, which were tapped on us to prevent gouging and permanent marks from the ensuing fight. The guys placed bets, and we stepped into the ring. Someone rang a bell, and the other woman charged me, tackling me and punching me in the tit.

I struggled and flipped her off of me. We were both throwing punches and trying to grab onto each other. I got a hold of her loose shirt, and it ripped. Buttons flew as her grapefruit-sized tits came into view.

All of the guys were cheering us on. I punched her in the tit, causing her to fall face up on the mat. I jumped on her and pummeled her with punches. She flipped me off of her, and as I attempted to clamber away, she got a hold of my yoga pants waistband.

The more I struggled to get out of her grip, the further she was able to pull my pants down, exposing my ass and cunt to everyone. I clambered up and jumped on her, clamping her in a headlock between my legs, then grabbed her pants and tugged at them.

She broke loose, but I was able to keep my grip. The more she struggled, the further down her legs they came. Soon, I had my foot on her naked cunt pushing her away as I pulled her pants off.

In moments, we were both naked from the waist down. I lunged at her, punching the bitch in the face, and grabbed her shirt, spinning her around until it tore off of her. I bloodied her nose with that punch, so I went in for the kill, as they say. I pummeled her face, tits, and gut until she went down and would no longer get up.

The gang cheered, money exchanged hands, and the beer, booze, and weed flowed freely. I gathered my pants and put them on. The girl I fought lay in a heap, covered in urine and sobbing. Her gang members were so angry at her when she lost that they urinated on her as punishment.

As we continued to drink and smoke, some of the other gang's men dragged my opponent out of the puddle of urine and hung her over the ropes. Many men took turns fucking the losing bitch in the ass and cunt, while others jammed their cocks in her mouth in order to pull out and paint her face with their sperm.

I felt sorry for her, but I am glad it wasn't me. We left and rode back to the farm. Back at the farm, we practiced the doggie eating contest again then drank and smoked more.

During the week, most of the men were off at work. Some of the women worked as well. I was going to be dancing at Mizzi's because one of the girls left and there was a vacancy. There was an old dirt bike they used around the farm, and Mouse was teaching me how to ride. I wanted a hog of my own.

Sheila showed up today. She was apologetic for leaving me alone at the bar that night; I came here with Bear. I told her it was cool, and we talked about my life with the Iron Warlords since that night. I showed her my club tramp stamp and told her about the confrontation with my dad.

I completely blew her mind when I told her about the piercings and showed her. She asked if it hurt. I told her the truth: The nipple and tongue piercings hurt the most. We drank wine and smoked weed. By the time the guys started coming around, she was wasted and chilled.

I was now allowed to dress as I wished, and everyone called me Dana. My go-to outfits were Daisy Duke shorts and shirts tied just below my braless swinging tits or a short-cut tee that barely covered my girls.

The men never complained, and the women kept their mouths shut. I royally kicked that other bitch's ass. I feared Cassy; she's a big bitch with lots of strength for a woman. Sheila was so fucking wasted that I was able to remove her flannel shirt and bra with no protest from her. We were in the barn on one of the sofas, and the others were filtering in one by one as I seduced her.

Her tits were smaller and firm. Her nipples were small and pointy. She had a small tan line and she wore a very small bikini top. I leaned in, sucking her pert titties and rubbing her stomach. I kept seducing her by slipping my hand into her jeans and slowly playing with her short, curly pubes.

Each time I got my hand near her hot, tight cunt, she moaned and lifted her ass to encourage me to continue. I took my time, wanting to build a fire in her soul. I wanted to possess her. I wished to make her hot enough to train-fuck the gang. I want to see her naked, fucked, and leaking jizz out of her holes.

She was so fucking stoned and hot that she was mauling my larger tits and playing with my pierced nipples through my open shirt. I unsnapped her pants and pushed the zipper down. She lifted her ass and helped me remove her jeans. She now laid there at my mercy in nothing but her thong underwear.

I removed her thong with her cooperation and gazed at her close-cropped and trimmed chestnut landing strip adorning her mound. I wiggled and slid down to attend to her hot, wet slit, and one of the guys walked over naked and took her head in his hand to guide her mouth to his hard cock.

She was so wasted, she didn't resist. She opened her mouth and sucked his cock as willingly as a hungry baby does a nipple. I licked her slit, avoiding her clitoris, and traced my tongue up and around her clitoral area continuously until she put her hand on my head and pulled me into her hot, wet gash.

I attached my lips to her clit and flicked my tongue up and down, then side to side, while sucking her clit until she bathed me in her juices as she climaxed. I backed off, and another one of the men stepped in and slowly sank his cock in her hot quim.

I went to a sofa across the room, sat next to Bear as I smoked a joint with him, and watched my BFF Sheila get fucked by multiple gang brothers. She never complained. She sucked and fucked like the little slut I knew she was. A few of the guys pulled their cocks out of her mouth and painted her face and tits with sperm.

The scene was so fucking hot, I pulled Bear's cock out and sucked on it while fingering my own hot, wet biker tramp cunt. Bear grunted and filled my mouth with his jizz, and I swallowed as I watched Sheila getting gang fucked, knowing she would not have done this if she weren't stoned and inebriated.

She might have been considered my bestie, but she left me at the bar to become the bitch I am now. "Fuck her!" The men did too, filling all of her holes repeatedly until they were exhausted. They left her on the couch with cum on her face, tits, and more cum oozing from her abused open cunt and asshole.

I got up and took a series of pictures of all of the debauchery. I got closeups of her gaping twat and asshole with cum leaking out of her. This bitch will become our new biker slut. I went to Bear and stroked his cock as I lowered myself on it and bounced up and down until he filled me with his spunk.

I climbed off of him and walked over to Sheila, lowering my wet, gooey snatch over her mouth and nose, gyrating my hips until he had no choice but to suck and lick my snatch clean of Bear's cum so she could breathe. I came hard as I filled her mouth and washed her face with my juices.

I got off of her. She rolled to her side and passed out. The rest of us ate, drank, and smoked weed until we passed out. I got up in the morning and the men and most of the girls were gone. I pulled on my clothes and went to Sheila, gently nudging her. She grunted and rolled over.

I gathered her clothes and took them into the house with me. I was making breakfast when she came in, calling out to me with one hand covering her mound and the other covering her tits. I looked at her and said, "You look ridiculous trying to cover yourself after everyone saw you."

She looked at me and said, "Who did I have sex with?"

I replied, "It would be a shorter story to tell you who you didn't fuck or suck."

She hung her head and started crying, then said, "Why?"

"You never protested once," I retorted.

"But I was stoned and drunk," she replied.

I looked at her and sternly said, "Go down the hall to the third door on the left and take a shower. You look like a whore after a million-dollar Saturday night." She cried as she walked down the hall, hands by her side, defeated and debased.

A few minutes later she came out wrapped in a towel, and I offered her some potatoes and eggs.

She sat down and ate. Then she asked me why I let her and them do it. I told her she was an adult and responsible for her own actions. She again cried. I showed her the video of the action as she sat there dejected, defeated, debased, and demoralized. She was broken. Now I can mold her into a true biker slut.

Then she asked, "Why did you force me to eat your cum-filled cunt?"

I laughed, then said, "Because you're a fucking slut. "You've been a slut for years, spreading those legs for so many."

I then said the most degrading thing. I told her a carpenter could build a picket fence around her parent's house if he had a picket for every prick that sunk in between the folds of her slut cunt.

She asked for her clothes, and I told her I didn't know where they were. She started crying again. I went into the back and came out with a leather micro skirt and halter. "Here," I said, as I tossed them to her.

12