Biker Chick Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held them up and said, "I can't wear these."

I retorted, "Well then, stay naked. You're a sult, the guys will love it."

"But these clothes won't properly cover me," she said.

I replied, "Shut the fuck up and put them on or don't, I don't fucking care, just shut the fuck up."

She stood up and dropped the towel, then stepped into the skirt, pulling it up and adjusting it for the most coverage. Then she put on the leather micro vest and buttoned the two buttons in the front. She looked hot, very desirable, and uncomfortably embarrassed.

Fuck this bitch. She's pissing me off with her damn whininess. "Follow me," I said as I walked to the barn.

"Where are we going?" Sheila asked.

I said nothing. We got inside the barn, and I turned around, punching her in her cute face and knocking her on her ass. I quickly grabbed the leather cuffs and fastened them to her wrists as she cried and struggled. I then dragged her to the back of the barn and, using a hook and tackle, I pulled her up until only the balls of her feet were able to touch the ground.

She started screaming like a banshee. I slapped her face. She tried kicking me. I punched her just below the ribcage, causing her to gasp for air and wheeze like an asthmatic. I looked around and found a ball gag. I stepped behind her and placed the ball on her lips. She refused to open her mouth, so I reached into the leather halter top and pinched a nipple cruelly.

As she opened her mouth to scream, I muffled it by lodging the ball gag between her teeth. I quickly tied the leather straps behind her head. I stepped back and took a picture on my phone and sent it to the gang's private chat page.

Almost instantly, one of the guys responded with, "Paddle that bitch's ass." I was now a full member of the Iron Warlords, but I was still subservient to the club's men, as were all the women. What they say goes. You do it, or you'll be the one hanging in the barn.

I walked over to the wall and picked up a studded leather paddle, then returned. I sat it down and removed the micro skirt. I wanted complete access to her naked, white, smooth-skinned ass.

I picked up the paddle and swung it with a swooshing sound to make full contact with her ass. She screamed into the ball gag. Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her skull. Her ass turned bright red where the paddle landed as the blood rushed to the area of impact. I took another swing at her ass, lowering my aim to get some fresh unpaddled flesh. She again screamed into the ball gag.

I repeated the action six times. Her entire ass was fire-red. She hung there defeated, sobbing into the ball gag with a river of tears flowing down her cheeks. I released the straps of the ball gag and pried it out of her mouth.

"You understand me?" "You scream or annoy me, bitch, and I'll put this back in your cocksucking mouth."

Do you understand me?

She weakly nodded her head. My phone buzzed. It was another member instructing me to open the halter top and clamp her nipples with weights on them. I opened the drawer on the table and found nipple clamps and weights. I selected half-ounce weights to start out.

I attached the clamps and stepped back, taking a picture of her grapefruit-sized tits with clamps and weights attached. Then, I stepped behind her to take a picture of her crimson, red, and striped ass and posted both of them to the gangs' chat site.

I then felt her ass; it was radiating heat. It was fucking hot as hell. I reached around her and slipped a finger into her cunt furrow, then smiled. The bitch was wet. She got off on this abuse. I stepped around her to face her and said, "You're such a kinky slut, your cunt is soggy wet."

She hung her head, sobbing. I went and got a dampened washcloth and wiped the blood from her face and the tears from her cheeks. I then took her face in my hands, kissed her lips, pushed my tongue into her mouth, and reached down to play with her clamped tits.

She moaned and started responding. She sucked on my tongue, and I slipped one hand down to her sodden slit and rubbed her engorged clitoris and pulled away from her mouth and said, "Oh my, such a needy slut."

I brought a high stool over and picked her up to sit on it. The guys call it the fucking stool; it had a very small area for the ass to rest on. The stool's legs were designed to be strapped to a woman's legs, leaving her splayed open and accessible to anyone. It had a lap strap that prevented the bound subject from lifting up and an eye in the back for the cuffs to be attached.

I quickly strapped her in and lowered her arms to attach them behind her back through the binding eye. I stepped around her and surveyed my work. She looked fucking miserable, bound with her head down, her tits heaving softly, her nipples red and swollen from the weighted clamps. I took another picture and posted it.

Continued in part 4... ____________________________________________________________________________Authors notes to the reader: Every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the morality of this fictitious writing. You read it. Thank you for following and/or reading.

12