Biker Chick Pt. 05

Story Info
Sheila accepts her destiny as a submissive slut.
4.1k words
4.41
12.4k
8
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

I bent over and released her from the binding post, then said, Let's go in and get you breakfast. The morning air was cool, which caused her nipples to stiffen as we walked to the house. In the kitchen, I told her to sit on the floor cross-legged. I gave her a hard-boiled egg, a piece of toast, and a cup of orange juice.

She ate and gulped all of her food down, then waited for instructions. I looked down at her slutty twat. It was a mess. Her short pubic hair was matted with dried sperm. I told her to follow me as I guided her to the shower.

I left her cuffed and told her to bathe herself. As she showered, I sat on the toilet and relieved myself. When I finished, I said, "Do you still want to continue?"

Sheila replied, "I do."

I asked her, "Do you still remember the safe word?"

She again replied, "Yes, mistress, I do."

"Would you like to use it?"

Sheila said, "No."

"Get out and dry off, we have chores to do."

She got out and dried off, then wrapped the towel around her nakedness. "Who told you to cover your nakedness?"

Sheila responded, "No one, Mistress."

"Take it off and put it on the towel bar."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied.

"You will remain nude unless you are told otherwise." "If you are to be dressed, someone will instruct you to get dressed and provide your outfit for the day," I said.

Once again she responded correctly, stating, "Yes, mistress."

""Now, follow me," I said as I walked back to the kitchen and instructed her to lay on a bench.

I got a razor, shaving cream, and washcloth. Then I told her to remove all of her cunt hair. I watched as she scraped away all of her pubes and wiped off the remaining shaving cream.

I ran my finger over her mons to check her work and said, "You will maintain a smooth bald mons and cunt at all times, am I clear?"

Sheila answered, "Yes mistress."

Next, I picked up a dog collar. It was black with spiked studs and a dog tag engraved with the words "Slut Slave." I put it around her neck and buckled it. I took a specially designed small link dog leash chain that had four ends and connected it to the collar. Then I attached two ends, one each to her nipples. The final end was attached to her cuffs.

I led her to a full-length mirror to take in what was done to her. Her eyes welled up with tears and she asked, "Can I see it in a mirror?"

I retrieved a mirror and handed it to her. She looked into the mirror and shuddered in climax as she read the tag on the collar.

Then, I said, "Because you are a slut slave and you will be treated and displayed as such."

I took her by the cuffs and led her to the kitchen, telling her to feed Dog Boy. She put his food in the bowl and took it out to the porch, bending over to set it down. Dog Boy did not miss the opportunity to sniff her naked ass and cunt.

She squealed and jumped as his nose touched her. I laughed in amusement at her embarrassment and shock.

Next, I had her feed the chickens and pick up the eggs. She spent the rest of the morning on her hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen and living room floors. The first time she complained, I struck her ass with a willow branch I picked off to punish her. She yelped.

I then scared the hell out of her when I told her to shut the fuck up or I would let Dog Boy fuck her. She got quiet and finished her morning chores.

I later applied some antiseptic creme to her nipples and rotated the rings to help them heal. Then I attached a weighted charm to each ring to aid in her body modification.

That afternoon, I started instructing her on the use of a dancing pole along with some basic moves. I kept her practicing all afternoon until I needed help with dinner. She still had a long way to go.

She is not completely trained, and I don't feel as though I can trust her. Unknown to her, the collar she is wearing has a shock and tracking device, and I put a small padlock on the collar.

I instructed her to peel the potatoes while I quickly showered. I suspected that she would try to run. I was in the bathroom for less than five minutes when I heard the storm door slam. I grabbed my towel and went outside to see her lying on the gravel road, gripping her collar.

I slipped on some flip-flops and went after her. pushing the shocker button three more times while walking up to her. Every time I pushed that button, she flopped around like a fish out of water. I reached her. She was lying naked except for the collar, chain, and cuffs.

I looked down at her and said, "Get the fuck up, you dumb fucking cunt." "Get up now before I shock your slut ass again."

She rolled to her hands and knees then got up on wobbly legs, crying and begging me not to shock her. I reached out and pushed a finger into her slit, finding it wet. I said, "Oh, you will be punished, slut, and it will be painful."

Then I used her worst fear on her. I walked her to the barn, tied her down over a milk crate, and called Dog Boy. Sheila became hysterical and begged, but did not use the safe word.

"Please," she pleaded, "don't let Dog Boy fuck me; please, I'll never try to run again, I promise."

I left Dog Boy in, and he sniffed her, then I told him to get outside, closing the barn door. Then I said, "Once, just one more time, and you'll be fucking Dog Boy in porn movies."

Of course, I wouldn't do that to her even if she wanted me to. But I sure scared the fucking shit out of her. I said, "Poor Dog Boy, probably got a boner sniffing around your ass; he likes you." My statement had its effect. She shivered in her climax, as she was crying and shaking.

I kicked her ass, knocked her off the milk crate, and left her there to stew over her predicament. I'll bring her into the house just before the gang starts arriving. An hour later, I went out and found her asleep on the floor. I kicked her lightly on her thigh, and she woke up.

I looked down and said, "I will keep asking you, are you still willing to be a slut slave to the Iron Warlords?"

She said, "Yes, mistress, and I remember my safe word."

Then I said, "Bitch, this can not go unpunished, so shut the fuck up." I unhooked her from the ring on the floor and dragged her to her feet. I then dragged her across the driveway and yard and into the kitchen.

Once inside, I made her sit on the floor. I moved her cuffed hands behind her and resecured them to limit her ability to get up quickly. Then I said, "If I see you trying to get up, I will kick your fucking head, bitch."

I went into the closet and pulled out another set of cuffs that had just enough chain length to hobble, but not run. I put them on her ankles and padlocked them in place and said, "That should keep you in place."

I went to put the laundry in the dryer, and when I returned, Mike was skull fucking the slut.

"Did she try to run again?" he asked.

I replied, "Yes, tonight she will get ten lashes with the cane."

She again moaned and shuddered. Mike noticed and said, "Damn, this is one kinky bitch."

Again, Sheila shuddered. The girl is messed up.

The rest of the gang arrived and ate dinner. After dinner, Bear said, "Let's go to Mizzys; the slut will ride with Mike."

Sheila was still in the outfit that I dressed her in, which was more decorative for display than modesty. She got on Mike's bike with her naked, denuded cunt openly on display as her legs were spread apart from straddling the motorcycle. Her pierced nipples were exposed through the holes designed into the short leather halter top.

We arrived at the bar and sat Sheila on a stool near the bar. I instructed her to stay and keep her legs spread. I told her to get permission if she needed to use the restroom. She agreed with a nod of her head.

Sheila sat there quietly on the stool with her legs spread, exposing her nakedness to the patrons. The Iron Warlords were conducting their monthly meeting in the social hall. Women were not permitted in the meeting unless they were specifically permitted and requested.

The women sipped drinks and played pool. A few truck drivers came in and made comments about Sheila's state of dress, but didn't try to hit on her. Everyone knew this was Iron Warlord territory.

Sheila tried to cover her naked twat a few times, and one of us would see her and stop her. A few of the women who came in with the other members insulted her and called her a skanky slut.

Some of them walked up to her and plunged their fingers into her wet slit, smiling and commenting on her excited state. I walked up and asked her if she wanted it to stop, and she replied, "No."

I then replied, "You are one kinky freak, Sheila." I brought some bondage props with me for tonight's entertainment featuring our new kinky freak slut.

She still had her cuffs on, but I had to take the ankle cuffs off so she could ride behind Mike. Sheila knew that she would be entertaining the club tonight by dancing solo and being part of my special bondage show.

The men started coming out of the meeting hall and lining up around the bar. The drinks started flowing, and the guys were calling for us to dance. I told Sheila to get up there and start dancing as I practiced with her. I unclipped the latch binding her cuffs together.

She got up on the stage as I selected the music. She started gyrating and shaking her ass. She grabbed the pole and spun on it as she ground her naked snatch into the smooth chrome pipe.

The men hooted and hollered as she bent over to give them a view of her asshole and cunt. She cupped her tits and put her fingers into the nipple rings while licking her lips. She reached down and fingered her cunt.

I went and put on a similar outfit all in black leather. I came out with my toys and stepped up on the stage. I grabbed her hands and connected the cuffs together around the pole. I danced around her and dragged the riding crop up her legs, across her ass, and up her back.

The guys cheered and yelled, "Beat the bitch." Punish her ass. I gave her a playful swat on her thigh. She bent over and said, "Yes, punish me, spank me."

I continued to playfully punish her as she played along and said things like, "I was naughty, I'm a bad girl. Beat me, spank me. I forced her to her knees and pushed her against the pole, pulling her head back until her cuffed wrists prevented me from pulling her any further.

"Kiss my ass bitch and shove your tongue in my asshole!" I yelled as I straddled her head, putting my naked ass and twat in her face. The gang went wild as Sheila licked and kissed my ass.

Sheila also started sucking my cunt, so I reached down and untied her halter to expose her creamy tits. The bruises on them were fading, but the nipples were still puffy from the piercings.

I swung my leg over her head and stepped to the side and said to Sheila, "What do you want, slut?"

She responded, "I want to get fucked."

They pushed her to her knees as one guy stepped behind her and one in front. She now had a cock in her cunt and mouth. It was obviously a mutual pleasure. Both men were happily fucking one of her orifices, and she was happily thrusting her ass back to the cock in her slut cunt while sucking the cock in her mouth.

The guy in her mouth came first, backing away as the guy in her cunt slapped her ass. Sheila reached under herself and put her fingers into her wet cunt crack. The guy in her cunt slapped her ass again and yelled, "Yeah bitch, play with your slut cunt."

Sheila screamed, "Slap me, slap my ass."

Another guy stepped in front of her and presented his cock. She opened her mouth and sucked him in as the guy fucking her twat stiffened and unloaded his cum into her wet cunt.

He stepped away, and another took his place. This process repeated itself over and over. She was so full of cum after the tenth or twelfth guy emptied his nuts into her cunt that the guys started fucking her in her ass hole.

At the end of the night, she had been fucked in all of her orifices by most of the men. She had sperm pumped into her distended asshole, twat, and mouth, as well as sprayed on her face.

I stepped up and said, "You look like a well fucked cum bucket."

Sheila smiled and said, "I am a Cum Slut."

The guys cheered. I helped her to her feet and out the door. We put her in the back of the truck and drove home. She stood up, giving the guys following us a titty show as she held onto the ladder rack and fingered her sloppy cunt.

I saw the cop and tried to pull her down before he saw her, but it was too late. He flipped on his lights and pulled us over. He got out and told us to stay in the truck as he approached the driver's door for his license and registration.

He examined the documents and then handed them back, shining his flashlight on Sheila. He noted her state of near nakedness and the cum on her face and legs. He aimed his light at her splayed legs and wet cunt. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Sheila coyly smiled and said, "I'm a fine officer; no problem here."

The cop said, "Well there is a problem, young lady; you are half-naked, displaying yourself to anyone passing by."

Sheila then said, "Is there anything I can do for you?" She reached down and stuffed a finger into her sloppy cunt then raised her hand to her mouth and put on a show of sucking the mixed sperm off of her finger as if she were sucking a cock.

I lowered the tailgate and the officer stepped behind the truck, pulling down his zipper. Sheila reached into his pants and pulled out a nice-sized, stiff cock. She stroked his cock firmly as she opened her mouth and engulfed his meat stick.

Her head bobbed up and down for about five minutes until he grabbed the back of her head and dumped his nut juice down her throat. He stepped back and put his softening cock in his pants just as his radio cracked to life. He responded to the call and looked at us, then said, "Have a good and safe night," as he walked back to his cruiser and drove away.

Sheila was giggling and said, "That cop knows my father."

We drove the rest of the way back to the farm with the tailgate down and Sheila playing with her tits and sloppy cunt. Inside the house, we drank more and smoked some weed. I got Sheila to the bathroom and in the tub to clean her up. We went back to the living room with her, naked but clean.

We drank and smoked more. I got up and retrieved some additional self-piercing rings. These were a bit smaller in gauge than the ones hanging from her nipples. They were going to be placed in her thin inner cunt flaps. I placed three on each side.

I knew from experience that they were not very painful. Sheila was too wasted to give a fuck. I also placed one in her clitoral hood. She already had one in her navel, so I put one through her septum. The gauge of this one is the same as the ones in her nipples.

That piercing brought tears to her eyes. I understand that. She didn't complain. One of the guys told her to suck his cock, and she did it without hesitation.

After she swallowed his cum, Cassy ordered her to suck her cunt, and she crawled over to her and ate her cunt until Cassy shoved her away. Somewhere in the early morning hours, we all passed out one by one, stoned and drunk.

I woke up with Mike thrusting his cock into my wet cunt from behind. I looked over at Sheila, who was getting sandwiched between two brothers, one in her asshole and another in her cunt. I watched her getting reamed by those guys as Mike was filling me with his sperm.

I really didn't care for other brothers fucking me, but I'm a biker bitch, I have to accept what they want. They mostly leave me alone sexually, but If they want me It is my duty to submit to them. The only way that changes is if one of the brothers claims me as their old lady.

That's the way it is for any of us bitches. We can be fucked or forced to suck at any time. Our purpose is to serve them. I laid there in the afterglow, basking in the sensations. Feeling his cum leaking out of my cunt.

I looked over at Sheila, laying on her back with cum leaking out of her pierced cunt while she sucked the cock of a third brother. When she finished, I crawled over and helped her get up. "Let's go get a bath," I said.

We went to the bathroom with our arms around each other. We prepared the bath and climbed in. Sheila mentioned that the water stung her a bit and asked me to check her piercings. After we got out and dried off, I checked her piercings and applied antiseptic cream to them all. Her nipple piercings were now totally healed.

I got dressed in Daisy Dukes and a thin, white halter shirt. I picked out a halter with holes for her nipples and a micro-mini skirt for Sheila. She didn't complain. She knew I was purposely dressing her like a slut. She leaned in and kissed me.

She said, "Thank you for treating and dressing me like a slut."

"It's what you told me you wanted," I responded.

"Yes, I love the feeling of being forced and not having a choice," Sheila said.

"You are one freaky bitch," I replied.

We hugged and kissed--a deep, soulful kiss. I played with her pierced nipples, and she played with mine. We dropped to the sofa and continued to kiss and maul each other. I never thought I would enjoy sex with another woman, but the past six weeks have shown me new sexual experiences I never dreamed of.

Honestly, I am as much of a slut as Sheila is. I believe that is why we became such BFFs. Sheila was always the talk of the guys. She was fast and loose, with quite a reputation as a slut.

I guarded my reputation by sneaking around out of town with guys that I didn't know and who didn't know me. Because repeated fucks always led to questions, I mostly did one-night stands. Who are you, where are you from, will you go out with me, etcetera?

I wasn't looking for a steady relationship. Sheila fucked guys her father's age, hoping it would get back to him. She must really want to shame him.

I asked her about that and she said, "I want that self-righteous asshole to be shamed and embarrassed by me. He treated my mom like a slut; he forced her to suck and fuck his buddies. But I was supposed to be his innocent princess, his pride and joy. I am my mother.

I checked her new piercings and applied antiseptic ointment to them. I care about her. She has been the only true friend I have had. We laid out this plan to become biker bitches and shame our fathers. Mine has now disowned me, just as Sheila's father has disowned her. Fuck these stuck-up assholes. Both are self-righteous drunks.

My mom left my dad and never turned back. I was mad at her at first, but I now know why, and I don't blame her. I hope she has found happiness, but he broke her. She will always be susceptible to alpha men.

I hate alpha men, but they make my cunt boil over, same as Sheila. We spent an hour lying in each other's arms, then got up and made dinner for the gang. Bear was the first one home. He came up behind me and placed his big hands over my tits, squeezing them. I turned around, wrapping my hands around his neck while shoving my tongue into his mouth.

He untied my halter and molested my naked tits, pinching my nipples and playing with the rings in them. I reached down to his zipper, rubbing my hand on his crotch through his jeans. His cock was rampantly hard. I pulled his zipper down and reached in, gripping his fuck stick as I slid to my knees and engulfed his cock in my mouth.

Sheila came over and started kissing Bear, pulling off his T-shirt. She then unsnapped his jeans and pushed them down his legs. She pushed her face into mine and started licking his nuts while I sucked his cockshaft. She then unsnapped my Daisy Dukes, pushing them to the floor, and fingered my wet cunt.

12