Biker Chick Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear sat down and I was stripped of my shorts. Sheila laid on the floor and pulled my ass down to access my wet cunt. She was eating my snatch as I was eating Bear's cock. We heard others come in but continued to have our fun. Someone stepped behind me, knelt down, and shoved a nice-sized cock into my wet fuck hole.

I continued to blow Bear as the guy behind me continued to fuck me. Sheila licked my clitoral region and the invading cock as it sawed in and out of my heated, wet cunt. Another one of the men picked Sheila's ass off the floor and placed a cushion under it as he shoved his cock into her pierced cunt.

Bear grunted and held my head while he pumped his creamy load into my sucking mouth. I swallowed quickly to avoid any getting past my lips. The guy buried in my cunt gripped my hips as he pushed into me and started jerking while emptying his nuts into my receptive twat.

Sheila was lapping the mixed juices as they flowed from my wet, leaking cunt. The sensations sent me over the top as I climaxed, washing Sheila's face with cunt juice mixed with sperm. The guy fucking Sheila grunted and came in her wet, pierced twat then pulled out and stood up, going over to the fridge for a beer.

Both Sheila and I lay on the floor basking in the afterglow of raunchy group sex.

____________________________________________________________________________Authors notes to the reader: Every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, fictitious writing. You read it. Thank you for following and/or reading.

12