Biker Chick Slut on a Chopper!

Story Info
Hotwife slut lives out a biker chick fantasy.
2.4k words
4.35
12.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

My friends wife, Suzi, whom I have wrote about on numerous occasions, regarding her sensational sex life and her fantasy like body, had recently admitted during a rather lusty conversation, a little fantasy that she has.

We were having a drink and a naughty conversation when she freely admitted she was aroused by the Hell's Angel biker types and had a penchant for the chopper trikes. She confessed that she loved the idea of being a submissive obedient biker chick, all decked out in tight leather and sitting astride her biker master as he played with her shaved pussy and erogenous breasts, as the throbbing engine pulsated through her lust crazed pussy.

She continued that it would be sensational to possibly being passed around the bike gang as the playful slut, to be used and abused accordingly.

I laughed lustily, smiling and saying if I could arrange the Chopper would she come out on the bike with me for a sexy spin, decked out in something very sexy, tight and obviously leather.

Suzi grinned mischievously and ran her taloned fingers gently across my cheek and teased.

"I'll not only come out for a ride on the chopper" she teased, emphasising the obvious innuendo "But I will be decked out in the tightest, sexiest leather, rubbing your leather clad cock as you ride me to some remote car park to be your sexy biker chick!"

Gently brushing the front of my trousers and giving my now erect cock a delicious sexy squeeze, she licked my neck sending erogenous shivers through my entire body.

James, her husband, looked over with a wicked lustful grin emblazoned across his devious kinky face, already enjoying the voyueristic charms of his outrageous exhibitionist wife.

I committed this conversation to my memory bank and put to work my sexy plan.

Suzi was unaware that a close friend of mine was the proud owner of such a vehicle, and I would cut a deal with him to loan it to me for a long weekend.

Once I'd secured the use of the Chopper, I put all of my action into plan.

Two weeks later I had the Chopper Trike in my possession.

I gave Suzi a ring and informed her that I would gladly help fulfil her biker chick fantasy and pick her up for a spin on the chopper if she wore her tight leather mini skirt, thigh length boots, tight blacktop and her soft leather jacket.

Suzi giggled loudly, repeating our conversation to her husband James and both agreed with a giggling hint of disbelief. I chose that moment to drop the bombshell that she had thirty minutes to get ready in her biker chick leathers, as I would be pulling up outside her door in exactly thirty minutes, as her Biker Master riding the Trike Chopper.

I hung up abruptly not giving Suzi or James an opportunity to change her mind.

Knowing Suzi as I do, she would be relishing the challenge and James would be excitedly encouraging her.

For my planned escapade I was wearing a pair of tight leather trousers, a black vest with a leather biker jacket covering my upper body. I was wearing a black doo rag bandana, completing my biker look. My beard was in its second week of growth, giving me a scruffy biker look, which I'm sure Suzi would approve of.

Already semi erect with sexual anticipation, I climbed on the trike and headed for Suzi.

I could picture her running around her home, excitedly getting ready for our erotic journey as James, her voyeuristic husband looked on at his slut hotwife about to fulfil one of her fantasies.

Suzi has always ensured that her partner would be sexually satisfied and always maintained that her pussy was shaved and her clothing would be skintight.

One night at her house she informed of her former swinging days where she would be the centre of attention with unto five men sometimes. I asked if she and James had ever gone dogging and she said they hadn't but it was something she always wanted to explore.

My excited anticipation was having a very noticeable effect on my straining erection.

My leather trousers were seriously bulging around the crotch as my cock was now bone hard.

As I pulled up outside her door, the engine throbbed as turned the throttle. I noticed the bedroom curtains twitch as James had a furtive glance at my mode of transport.

The front door opened as Suzi excitedly ran outside, dressed as promised, with a very sexy smile emblazoned across her made up face and climbed aboard my trike.

Suzi was wearing a very short and very tight black leather mini skirt with zips up either side.

Her long black soft leather thigh length boots were a sexual sight to behold.

Her breasts were covered by a shiny black leather waistcoat, which was straining to stay closed on the top two buttons, her ample breasts were stretching the soft black leather to its limits.

The short leather jacket she was wearing topped off her look majestically. She most certainly looked like the stereotypical biker chick.

Suzi unzipped the sides of her leather mini skirt to allow some mobility. Her delicious legs parted over the seat of the trike as I noticed in the wing mirror that Suzi wasn't wearing any underwear and her glass smooth pussy was on view to the elements. The glass smooth slit of her tight pussy was on show as she pushed her hips closer to my leather clad buttocks.

I revved the throttle sending a wonderful vibration through the soft leather seat, directly onto Suzi's shaved pussy.

Her arms swept around my waist as she moaned then giggled. I revved the throttle once more as Suzi whispered.

"Oh fuck but that feels good!" She said in a very seductive tone.

"Shall I give you some more throbbing sensations?" I smiled.

Suzi nodded her head, biting her lip lustfully as I gave the throttle three vibrant revs.

"Hang on tight!" I said as we pulled away from her front door.

Suzi gently rocked back and forth on the soft leather seat, almost fucking the leather as the trike revved gloriously on her shaved pussy.

Suzi hands clung around my waist as she pushed her enormous firm breasts into my back.

We attracted a fair bit of attention as the trike moved through the city centre with a leather clad sex kitten writhing on the back.

As we left the city centre, she moved her hands on to the crotch of my leather trousers, feeling my hard cock stretching the tight leather. Rubbing my cock through the stretched leather as she licked my neck, arousing me immensely. Her small delicate hand began to unzip my leather trousers as she expertly removed my rock hard cock from its leather clad restraints.

Slowly running her hand up and down the length of my rock hard shaft as we sped along the country lanes. It was difficult to concentrate on the road when Suzy thankfully intimated I should pull into the next parking opportunity as she wanted to feel me inside her.

There was a well known dogging site a few hundred yards ahead, which I had every intention of using, to allow Suzi to enjoy her second phase of her fantasy.

I swung the chopper in to country park car park and pulled up furthest from the main road.

Suzi climbed off the chopper and smiled at me as she unzipped her leather jacket to reveal she was not wearing a bra beneath her waistcoat. It was almost twilight, so everything was clearly visible and Suzi looked erotically sensational as the low sunlight lit her up.

Smiling brazenly she opened her waistcoat as she exposed her huge firm breasts, her nipples erect with prominent goosebumps around her areolae. Suzi smiled and licked her lips seductively with her snake like tongue. She slipped her right leg over my thighs as she straddled my waist facing me. She looked back behind her and smiled at two doggers who began to approach the chopper very slowly.

Her huge breasts were pushing against my chest as she brushed her lips gently against mine. Her tongue slowly moved around my own as she moaned with pleasure into my open mouth. Her hands went to my cock as she expertly guided my rock hard erection to her smooth opening. The head of my cock sprung forward and slapped the soft flesh of her shaved mound.

Suzi moaned into my mouth once more as she repositioned her hips and guided my erect cock into her tight wet pussy. My cock slid inside her like it was meant to be, as she slowly gyrated her thrusting hips and began to fuck me with wild abandon.

I placed both hands on her heaving breasts as Suzi began her volley of sexual talk.

"Fuck my married pussy!" She sighed, rocking her marvellous pelvis against my cock, grinding her tight pussy down on to my hard cock.

The two doggers approached the trike cautiously, grinning salaciously as Suzi rode my cock, her naked breasts on display as she fucked me vigourously. Her back was arched and her ass thrusting would have ensured that the doggers would be able to see my cock sliding out of Suzi's magnificent pussy. Her tight asshole would be in the picture also as she rode my cock expertly.

The doggers consisted of two men, all with exposed erections in their right hands, rubbing them excitedly, watching my friends hotwife fuck me like a leather clad biker slut.

One of the doggers brazenly suggested I fuck Suzi from behind. I thought this was a splendid idea. Removing my cock from her tight smooth cunt, I turned her over on the pillion, as her huge breasts rested on the handlebars. I slid my cock back inside her hot tight pussy as she moaned loudly as my cock banged into her. I cupped her magnificent breasts and tweaked her rock hard nipples, causing her to moan louder.

"Can we spunk on her tits" one of the doggers requested.

"Of course you can" Suzi said through clenched teeth as her orgasm began to surge through her.

"If he fucks my ass, you can all take turns in fingering my pussy!" Suzi panted.

The two doggers all flushed with excitement as the sexiest slut they had ever encountered continued with her hotwife slut dirty talk.

I removed my cock from her heavenly pussy, spitting directly on to her tight rosebud, causing Suzi to shudder with sexual excitement. I placed my cock at her asshole and slowly fed my length into her tightest hole. Suzi groaned with lust and pleasure as one of the guys gently fingered her dripping wet labia. Suzi rode my cock as the guy deftly dipped his fingers in and out of Suzi's cunt. I could feel his knuckles through the thin flesh between her ass and pussy as Suzi was swept away with the unbridled pleasure she was enduring.

The guy hooked his fingers inside her pussy and began to fingerblast her cunt with venomous speed.

Suzi squirted almost immediately, as a deluge of female ejaculate gushed from her orgasmic pussy. Her head was pushed back resting on my shoulder as she began to lick and nibble my neck. The dogger removed his soaking wet fingers and placed them on Suzi's lips.

Suzi lick every drop of her orgasm from his fingers.

She smiled at the dogger and said.

"I think it only fair that I should suck your cock after that mind blowing finger blast!" Suzi smiled as she placed her right hand on the guys rather large cock. Taking his length into her mouth, she began to perform her world class slutwife blowjob. This guy would not last long with a slut as magnificent as Suzi. The other dogger placed three fingers inside Suzi's pussy and began to gently twirl his fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

True to form, Suzi was expertly devouring the other doggers cock, when he stammered that he was about to come. Suzi continued sucking his impressive cock as I visibly witnessed his balls tighten then the inevitable splurge of spunk being emptied in to her willing mouth. Suzi swallowed every single drop he had to offer. Continuing to suck and run her snake like tongue around his very sensitive orgasming cock. Cleaning every inch of his deflating cock, she smiled at him, content that she had sexually satisfied yet another hard cock.

He withdrew his semi erect cock with the most satisfied, yet drained look on his face.

Suzi splayed her legs wide open showing everyone her exposed pussy with three fingers squelching in and out of her lust crazed cunt, with my cock sliding in and out of her tight sphincter. The first Dogger offered his now erect cock to Suzi who willingly obliged by sliding his rampant length to the back of her throat. Closing her full lips around his shaft, she began to swirl her tongue around his cock and expertly used her teeth delicately to sexual pleasure the dogger.

Like his comrade, there was no way he would last long when Suzi was in this mood.

True to form he indicated that he was about to come.

Suzi held his shaft at the base, opening her mouth slightly, to allow her audience to witness the ejaculation gushing down her throat, as she swallowed every drop of his exploding orgasm.

His moans were very audible as he emptied his load in Suzi's cock hungry mouth.

"That tastes wonderful!" Suzi smiled as she smoothed her tongue along her spunk scented teeth.

I rammed my cock deep in her asshole and whispered that I was about to spunk in her asshole.

Suzi gyrated her hips wildly, panting for me to come in her ass. She held her large breasts, squeezing them as she waited for my load to empty inside her bowels.

I slammed my cock deep as a forceful spurt of spunk spewed inside her ass. Suzi groaned deliciously as my cock continued to convulse as the biggest sad I'd ever produced emptied inside my friends wife asshole.

One of the doggers asked if he could take a couple of pics as a souvenir.

Suzi smiled cheekily and said.

"As long as you don't show my face you can photo what you like!"

I removed my limp cock from Suzi's pussy as the first trickle of spunk began to run from her asshole. Suzi splayed her legs wide, holding her pussylips open as both doggers got out their mobile phones and began to take pictures of Suzi as she happily posed for the doggers, showing her pussy, asshole and huge firm breasts.

As we sits our goodbyes, Suzi climbed on the trike and whispered.

"Take me somewhere a little more private, I want your cock inside me again!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers