Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Pt. 02

Story Info
The tale continues as the bikers sex up the family.
7k words
4.64
62.2k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While mother and daughter were being fucked, there was activity at the camp. With Rod and Bret tied and gagged, Luther, Tawny and Lena had free rein to check out the family's belongings.

Luther went through the SUV and gathered up some phone chargers and removed the keys from the ignition. Tawny checked out the parents' tent while Lena looked in the kids' tent. They gathered four cell phones and some cash. Tawny also made a discovery that produced a whooping cheer.

"I'll be damned," she cackled as she left the tent, holding a small, zippered bag. "Mama must like to get her freak on. Look at this shit."

Luther and Lena walked over and Tawny pulled out a 10-inch dildo, small and medium-sized vibrators along with a tube of K-Y jelly. Tawny walked over to Rod. "Your wifey likes fake dicks and vibes, huh?"

Rod shook his head. Becky had never mentioned anything about those types of sexual aids.

Lena called over to Bret, "Hey, boy, you know your mama is a slut? I bet Mike is fuckin' the shit outta her with that big black dick of his."

"Ladies, it seems a shame that the male members of the family are missing out on the fun," Luther said.

Tawny and Lena grinned at each other. Tawny handed Luther the bag and walked closer to Rod. Lena sauntered over to Bret.

"We're gonna have a little cock sucking contest," Tawny announced.

She tugged Rod's t-shirt loose from his shorts and pushed it up his chest. "Not bad for a dad bod." She leaned her head forward and her tongue twirled around his nipples. She took one hard bump between her teeth and bit. Rod groaned into his gag at the combination of pain and pleasure.

Lena stood in front of Bret, studying his lean, firm body. He was bare chested and wearing only his swim trunks.

"Baby, you ain't got any hair," she said, rubbing her hand over his chest. "What's wrong with you?"

He mumbled into his gag. Lena pulled it down so he could talk. Bret's mouth was dry from the gag. "Swim team," he rasped. "We, uh, remove our body hair. Helps us swim faster."

"No shit? Well, your skin is baby smooth... baby." Lena's hands moved over his shoulders and chest, lightly teasing him. Like his dad, Bret's nipples hardened. Her fingers rubbed and tweaked his little nubs, then she grabbed and twisted both. Then she lowered her mouth and sucked and licked each one.

Her fingers moved to his swim trunks, undoing the tie and loosening them around his waist. She yanked the trunks down as far as they would go considering how his legs were tied. It was enough to bare his crotch. Lena was at eye level with his drooping cock and ball sack. "Holy shit. No hair again, bald as a new born."

Lena stood up and leaned close, her braless breasts pressed against his chest. "So... what the fuck? You guys swim nude? How come you need to be bare down there?"

Bret blushed red.

Her hand gripped his cock, squeezing it hard and she whispered in his ear. "You gay? Bi? I know a lot of kids your age like to experiment. Which is it? Gay or bi?"

Bret winced as she twisted his stiffening cock. "Not gay. Bi, I guess. Guys on the team, their girlfriends, we like to try stuff."

"Like what? You suck cock? Take it up the ass?"

"No, no ass stuff," he whispered. "We jack each other off watching the girls play. I've sucked a couple and been sucked."

Lena leaned back. Bret was looking down, obviously ashamed. "You kids today," she said, grabbing his chin and lifting his head. "Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of. Sex is sex. Whatever gets you hot and gets you off... Speaking of which."

She knelt down. Bret's cock had swelled to its erect length of seven inches. "Nice dick, kid." Lena's mouth covered his helmet-shaped tip head and began to lick and suck. Bret groaned.

Tawny was also busy. As her mouth roamed over Rod's chest, her hand had cupped his crotch, feeling his bulge that was growing rapidly. "Let's see what dad's working with," she said, kneeling in front of him. She unbuckled and unzipped his shorts and pushed them down enough to reveal his boxers. She peeled those down and his erection popped free.

"Ready for action, are we?" One hand fondled his ball sack while the other stroked his rod. She squeezed the tip, producing a silvery drop of precum that her tongue lapped up. The feeling of her warm, wet tongue on his cock knob elicited a stifled groan into his gag.

She lifted his cock so she could work on the frenulum. Her pointed tongue pushed and probed that sensitive spot while her fingertips teased his scrotum. Rod quivered and his arms pulled against his restraints.

Lena was also displaying her skills. She was deep throating Bret's staff, a new experience for him. With her nose against his crotch, her tongue curled out and teased the top of his ball sack. When her mouth pulled off his staff, trailing a string of her saliva, she gathered it up in her hand and began stroking. She leaned lower and took his scrotum in her mouth.

As she continued jacking his cock, she pulled her mouth free. "Gotta say that a hairless sack is nice. I hate getting pubes in my mouth."

Her mouth covered his swollen knob, swirling her tongue over the glans. Her hand kept stroking, alternating light grips with strong squeezes. Her mouth was drooling spit and she pulled it free, her hand moving to tip of his cock to gather the moisture. Lena squeezed the swollen head, forcing the blood to recede before it returned. Bret gasped at the sensation.

Lena looked up and met Bret's gaze as he was watching her pleasure his cock. "You got a girlfriend," she asked. He nodded. "She bi like you?" He nodded again. "You like watching girls sucking each other's pussies?" Another nod. "Are you a naughty boy?" That question was accompanied by her rubbing her slick palm over his slick cock head. "Yeesssssssss," he said between gritted teeth.

"Girls like naughty boys." Her mouth again covered his cock, and she swallowed its length. Her fingers toyed with his ball sack and then slipped lower, pushing between his ass cheeks and diddling his asshole. "GAAAWWDDD," he moaned. "PLLLLEEEASSSEEEE. I can't take much MOOOOORRREE."

When her finger pushed inside past the first knuckle, his hips thrust forward, and he groaned loudly. His cock quivered inside her throat and spurted his first loads of jizz. Lena pulled his cock halfway out as she gulped the hot cream.

Tawny was having similar success with Rod's rod. Like Lena, she was a deep throat expert and she had buried her nose in his pubic hair with his cock lodged deep. Like his son, Rod had never experienced deep throat and feeling his entire six inches in a woman's mouth was highly arousing.

When she freed his cock, her mouthful of saliva covered and dripped off his dick. She put both hands to use, stroking and rubbing his staff, her palm rubbing against the sensitive and swollen glans.

"You close, honey?" Rod nodded, his groan muffled by his gag. "Want me to jack you off and come on my face?" His eyes widened and he nodded yes.

She spit on his cock and started to jack it fast. "C'mon, baby, give me your sweet cream. You wanna cover my face with your jizz? Then watch Lena lick me clean?"

That last question and the image was more than enough. Rod's back arched and his hips thrust as his cock twitched and spurted. The first rope of jizz landed on Tawny's cheek and she held his cock steady to try to maintain his aim. Another half dozen spurts provided a good-sized facial. Tawny leaned in to lap up the last few drops.

"Hey Tawny, how ya doin' over there? My young friend here just gave me a load of hot protein."

"Well, come over here and have some more. Dad wanted to come on my face, and he certainly did that."

Lena walked over and the women embraced, Lena's mouth and tongue licking and slurping the jizz from her friend's face. Then they kissed deeply, the sound of spit and sperm being exchanged was obvious.

It was nearing late afternoon. Luther was a patient man and he had enjoyed observing the blow jobs. He knew he'd have plenty of time to fuck the mom and the daughter. He preferred to wait and let his passion build.

"Hello in the camp," Eli's voice rang out and soon he and Beth appeared, carrying their load of wood. When they entered the camping area, Beth's eyes popped when she saw both her dad and her brother's cocks exposed and drooping.

Lena and Tawny still embraced but their faces turned to look at Eli and Beth. Their grinning expressions conveyed everything Beth needed to know. Without her coverup and with a messy headful of hair, it was obvious Beth had been fucked. And Beth assumed the two women had just sucked two available cocks.

Rod and Bret were embarrassed to be exposed to Beth's gaze. They also could deduce that during her time with Eli that the biker had fucked her.

A few minutes later, Mike and Becky walked in. Her bra hung around her shoulders and her blouse being tied was the visual evidence that her fate had been the same as her daughter's. Becky's eyes lingered on the two exposed cocks, especially the impressive one hanging between Bret's legs. She could feel her face blush at the thoughts that swirled in her head.

Rod yelled in protest, but his words muffled by the gag.

Luther got up and walked over to Rod, pulling the spit-soaked gag from his mouth. "You were saying?"

"You're all a bunch of maniacs, sexual deviants. You two," he looked at Eli and Mike, "raped by wife and my daughter."

"Mister, your wife might take issue with that statement. She enjoyed my black cock and her orgasms."

"Yeah, and your daughter ain't no angelic virgin," Eli said. "We had a nice little session, didn't we, Beth?" Beth looked at the ground but the fact that her face flushed in embarrassment provided the answer.

Luther again took control.

"We all could use some food. Lena, Tawny and me are gonna fire up some charcoal on the grill. You four lovebirds probably need to clean up. Mike, Eli, there's some towels and liquid soap in the back of the SUV."

The two bikers collected those items and then walked over to Becky and Beth. "Ladies?" They started walking the short distance to the lake. Once there, the men quickly stripped and then looked at the two women. "Well?" Reluctantly, Becky and Beth got naked. Eli handed them the soap and they waded into the water.

"Shit, it's freezing," Beth said, shivering as the water reached her waist. "Yeah, tell me about," Becky said. She then softly explained about the gun shot and what had happened with Mike as she soaped her skin, then handed the bottle to Beth.

"There's not enough soap to make me feel clean," Beth whimpered, eyes welling with tears. "I had orgasms like I've never felt before... with a stranger... who practically raped me."

Becky reached out and touched her daughter's shoulder, rubbing it softly. "Baby, you had no choice. Neither did I. God, his cock is so big. I came hard, too."

They helped each other rinse off, then turned back to shore. Eli and Mike had just rinsed off and were standing near their clothes. Becky and Beth walked out of the water, neither attempting any modesty. The men each handed them two towels. "We'll just air dry." Mike picked up all their clothes while the women wrapped the towels around their bodies, grateful not to walk back naked.

Becky headed for her tent and Beth for hers. Lena followed Beth and Tawny followed Becky.

"Can't let you be alone, girl," Tawny said once inside the tent.

"Why not?"

"Luther makes the rules, sorry."

Beth also protested the lack of privacy and Lena gave her a similar explanation.

"Just put on a t-shirt and some shorts," Tawny said.

Becky shivered. Those instructions probably meant more sex. With her back turned to Tawny, she dropped the towels.

"You got a sexy bod," Tawny said quietly. "I bet Mike fucked you good. That your first black cock?"

Becky clutched a t-shirt to her breasts and turned toward the woman. "Yes. Yes it was... Has he fucked you?"

"Many times."

For some reason, Becky felt the urge to talk. "Best orgasm I've had in years. Rod and I... well, the sex has sort of... we just... I don't know."

"Guess that explains your bag of toys I found," Tawny said with a grin.

Becky blushed. "Oh my goodness. I, uh... ordered them online. On a whim."

Tawny took a few steps toward Becky and put her hand on her bare shoulder. "Maybe we'll make use of 'em over the next couple of days. Look, lady, sex is sex, fuckin' is fuckin'. We aren't here to hurt you folks. We just enjoy getting' our freak on every now and then. Go ahead and get dressed and come outside."

Lena had a similar conversation with Beth, who was used to being naked in front of other girls in locker rooms and showers. She casually dropped her towel and reached for a pair of panties.

"I bet once Eli got you naked, he had a hard on he could have hammered nails with," Lena said."

Beth stepped into the panties and pulled them up. She turned and faced Lena. "So, do you guys just fuck any time, any place you feel like it?"

Lena smiled. "Yeah, pretty much. There's a biker gang we ride with some so there's some variety. But the five of us are pretty close. Tawny and I have been friends for a couple years. And our little gang, we like to take opportunities like these and make new... friends."

Beth started to put on a bra. "No, no bra. Luther doesn't like 'em." To illustrate her point, she pulled her shirt up, exposing a pair of d-cup tits with pierced nipples. She pulled it back down.

Lena moved closer and her hand reached out to cup Beth's breast. "Lovely tits. You bi? I asked your brother and he said he was bi, he's sucked cock and stroked cocks."

Beth was stunned at both the caress and the statement. Her hand grabbed Lena's wrist and pulled it away from her mound. Like other girls her age, she'd had exploration sessions with girls where they tried to understand the mysteries of foreplay, arousal and orgasms. She found it hard to believe that her brother had confessed such secrets to a stranger.

She ignored answering the question about her sexual preferences. Lena stepped back and smiled. "I'll take that no comment as a yes. Maybe us four ladies will have some play time."

Beth stared at the woman before slipping on a t-shirt and stepping into a pair of gym shorts. "I guess if a man can rape a woman a woman can rape a woman."

"Darlin', Eli forced himself on you but according to him you had two soul-rockin' orgasms. I don't think that qualifies as rape. And as far as me and Tawny, if either one of us get a chance to sex up you and your mom, I don't think you'll think it's rape."

She turned and left the tent.

Rod and Bret were untied and joined the group to eat. Luther had grilled burgers and chicken breasts. The family was kept close together, with Eli and Mike -- and their guns -- keeping a watchful eye. The bikers built a fire with the wood Eli and Beth had gathered. With the family on one side, the bikers gathered on the other, laughing and telling stories while they smoked weed. Rod, Becky, Beth and Bret sat quietly, each deep in their own thoughts.

The fire was dying down, but the family had no idea what time it was. Luther stood up. "Well, folks, here's the plan. Dad and junior, you're sleeping in that tent," he said, pointing to the one near the SUV. "Mom, you and your daughter can share the other."

Eli and Mike gathered the ropes and followed Rod and Bret into the tent. "We wanna sleep and not worry so we're gonna hogtie you two." They bound their wrists behind their backs and then tied their ankles to their wrists. "Sleep tight."

Tawny and Lena took two sleeping bags from the motorcycles and spread 'em out in front of the other tent. "We'll be right out here if you need us."

+++

The bikers were up soon after sunrise. Luther laid out his plans for the day and there were no objections, just smiles and nods of agreement. The women headed to the lake to bathe. At Luther's instruction, Eli and Mike fashioned six stakes from the wood that had been gathered, then used a rock to pound them into the ground near the trees where Bret and Rod had been bound.

The two tents remained zippered shut. Mother and daughter awoke first and both were immediately aware of the family's ongoing predicament. Beth spoke first.

"Mom, what do think is gonna happ..."

Her mother held up her hand. "I don't want to talk about it."

Before falling asleep, Becky had laid awake for at least an hour, her mind feverishly contemplating what could happen. She tried to avoid thinking beyond the next two days; she hoped by Sunday the bikers would just ride off. She wasn't entirely worried about her family's safety. So far, they had suffered only forced sex. They hadn't been hurt.

If these five strangers were only interested in sex, perhaps that meant the family would live to see Monday and then deal with the mental and emotional traumas in the coming days.

Becky kept hearing Tawny's words. "... sex is sex, fuckin' is fuckin'. We aren't here to hurt you folks." Assuming that was close to the truth, she rationalized there were worse fates. She and her daughter had already been forced to fuck two strangers and those encounters had been physically satisfying.

Becky, though, had troubling thoughts about what deviant acts and combinations awaited. Luther had yet to take a turn. The two women appeared to be bi. There could be group play. Would Luther, the ringleader, demand some taboo scenes? Incest? She shivered and tingled at those dark thoughts.

"Sex is sex."

Becky and Beth slipped on t-shirts and gym shorts and stepped into flipflops. Becky unzipped the tent and they squinted at the bright sunlight. Weather wise, it looked like a beautiful day.

Luther noticed their emergence and called out, "Morning ladies. Hope you got a good night's sleep. Made a pot of coffee."

Eli and Mike were tying short lengths of rope to the stakes. Becky got an ominous feeling when she saw their handiwork.

Luther walked to the other tent and unzipped it. Rod and Bret groaned. It had been difficult to get comfortable being hogtied. Luther understood their discomfort and immediately thought, "I don't give a shit."

"Mornin' fellas. I'm gonna untie you. Your ladies are already up." He then lied. "Mike's got his Glock pointed at both of 'em. If either of you try somethin' stupid, he'll know what to do." Luther knew it was an empty threat, but he figured it was effective. Also, father and son were stiff and sore from being tied up for most of the last 24 hours.

The three men left the tent. Tawny and Lena were just returning from bathing, their hair still wet. Towels were draped around their shoulders, and they cared not that their bodies were on display.

The family sat around the extinguished campfire and had coffee. After about 15 minutes, the "ringmaster" spoke.

"OK, folks, here's how we'll start our day," Luther said, sounding like a businessman conducting a staff meeting. "Our ladies have told me they need some cock and they enjoyed sucking off dad and junior yesterday. Tawny and Lena like to be in charge."

Eli and Mike motioned for Rod and Bret to walk over near the stakes. Eli waved his knife. "Strip."

With sighs of resignation, father and son pulled off their t-shirts and pushed down their shorts. Eli instructed them to lay down on the two sleeping bags between the stakes. Mike tied their ankles to two stakes that were about three feet apart and their wrists to the single stake above their heads.

"Girls, whenever you're ready, they're all yours," Luther said. Tawny and Lena smiled. They decided to take their time and make their victims wait.

"Personally, I'm ready to dip my wick," Luther said with a grin. He walked over to Becky. "C'mon, let's go to the tent." He reached down and gripped her upper arm, helping her up and walking her to the tent where her husband and son had slept.

12