Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eli, you supervise our ladies. Mike, that leaves you with the young lady."

Becky jerked to a stop. "No, his cock is too big, he'll hurt her."

Mike responded, "Ah, mom, you told me the same thing yesterday when I was pounding your sweet pussy."

Beth closed her eyes. "No, please," she whispered.

Mike slipped his two large hands under her armpits and easily lifted her to her feet. He carried/dragged her to the other tent. "Baby, your mama loved her first taste of black meat. You probably will, too. We gonna have a good time."

+++

Eli grabbed a camp stool and sat leaning against one of the trees near where the two men were staked out. Tawny and Lena sauntered over.

"You and Mike are so sweet to remember how much we like bondage play," Tawny said. "Looks like you wanna watch."

"For a bit, I guess," he said with a smile.

Lena had a tube of sunscreen she had found in Beth's tent. She squirted some of the cream into her hand and began to apply it. Tawny took the tube and did the same. Then they both started rubbing each other's bodies, spreading the oil. Their hands glided over each other's breasts and they both groaned at the sensations.

"You boys keep your eyes on the ladies," Eli said. "They're puttin' on a show for you."

Two sets of hands glided over backs, asses, lower stomachs. And then fingers probed their most feminine spots. Both squealed in delight when the digits slipped inside the already wet slits and teased the erect clits.

They pulled each other close and kissed deeply. Breaking the kiss, Tawny panted. "Damn, girl, I love playin' with you. I can't wait until we eat some mother and daughter pussy."

Rod and Bret both groaned at those words. The women looked their way and saw two fully erect cocks.

Tawny knelt next to Bret and Lena next to Rod. They each squirted large dollops of sunscreen on their chests and began to rub and spread if over their bodies. "We don't want you boys to get burned," Lena said with a giggle, knowing there was another reason.

Their hands rubbed the oil all over the men's bodies but teasingly avoided touching their stiff staffs, which were quivering from the slippery, experienced hands.

After exchanging glances and nods, the women laid on top of the men, sliding their bodies up and down, at times trapping the cocks between their slick bellies or thighs. Rod and Bret moaned with delight at the full-body massages. Tawny crouched between Bret's thighs, cupped a firm breast and rubbed her thick, hard nipple on the head of his cock. Lena was in the same kneeling position, and she leaned her large boobs near Rod's cock, then used both her hands to push her mounds together to capture his cock. She then rocked up and down, her slick flesh titty fucking his rod.

"FUUUUUCKKKK," he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Be patient, honey, we'll fuck," she answered as her soft tit flesh caressed his dick.

Tawny was a step ahead. She straddled Bret's hips and held the base of his cock. Her slick labia hovered less than an inch over his swollen cock head.

"Baby, I love young cock. Your prick is beautiful and it's gonna feel great inside me," she whispered.

She lowered herself and easily engulfed his dick, sitting completely on his crotch. Her hands moved over the slick skin of his chest, her fingertips teasing his nipples. Bret could feel her pussy walls clenching around his staff.

With her knees on each side of his hips, she began to rock up and down, letting almost all of his cock emerge from her pussy before lowering herself to take all of him. She continued this slow and steady fucking as she flexed her pussy to milk him.

"AAHHHGGGRRRGAAAA... SHITTTT. I've never felt a... woman... do that with her... pussy," he groaned.

Lena released Rod's cock from the embrace of her breasts and watched his cock bob and twitch. She teasingly rubbed her finger from the tip down the underside to his balls and then continued between his legs to probe his asshole. Her slick finger rubbed the tight rubbery rim.

"GAAAAAWWWWDDD... DDDDAAAMMMMM." His cock jerked back and forth, and she smiled.

Lena crawled into the same position Tawny had, her knees on each side of Rob's hips. Her shorter stature required that she drag his cock against her slit and then let it pop inside and fill her. She wiggled her ass and then started to bounce up and down, riding his dick like a pogo stick, her large breasts jiggling.

+++

As soon as Becky and Luther ducked into the tent, he pulled her against him, his strong arms encircling her. His hands gripped her butt and his crotch ground against her body. His cock bulge was evident. She wiggled in an ineffective attempt to pull free.

"Lady, you seem to be more level-headed than your husband," he said in a quiet voice. "It's your family's bad luck and our good luck ya'll happened to make that stop. But I think you've figured out we're more lovers than fighters. We just like to fuck and sometimes we like some variety."

Becky blushed and tilted her head down, trying to avoid eye contact. Luther responded with a hard smack on her ass.

"Look at me." She raised her gaze to meet his eyes. "We're just interested in a couple of days of fuckin' and suckin'. Based on what Eli and Mike told us, you and your daughter enjoyed their cocks, and you came hard."

Becky blinked and she felt the color rise in her cheeks.

"Yeah, not enjoying or not wantin' to have sex... well, it's damn un-American. It's natural, we're supposed to enjoy it. All you folks have to do is just go along to get along. We don't like hurtin' people. Fuckin' for a couple of days ain't gonna hurt you or your husband or your daughter or you son. Hell, ya'll might like it."

"So, why do you keep tying up Rod and Bret?" she asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Well, yesterday, we just wanted to make sure they weren't gonna try anything stupid. Today, our ladies decided they wanted to do a little bondage sex. It's kinda like breakin' wild horses. After getting' sucked off yesterday and fucked today, I think they'll both realize we're just here for a fuck party."

Luther's hands tugged the back of her t-shirt free and roamed over her smooth back. Then he pulled the shirt upward. Mechanically, Becky raised her arms so he could take it off. Her arms dropped to her side.

"You're a real looker," Luther said, his eyes roving over her breasts. "I can see why Mike said you were a great fuck."

Becky never would have imagined a stranger, or any man, telling her that. Rod had been a faithful and attentive lover, but he held back comments regarding their sex life. Maybe, she wondered, that was the reason why their love life had become mundane.

Luther peeled off his shirt, revealing a hairy, barrel chest. He pulled Becky down with him so they were laying next to each other on a sleeping bag, He pulled her against his body, her sensitive breast flesh aroused by his hair. He kissed her gently on her neck, licked up to her ear and then moved across her cheek. Their lips met in a soft kiss. Becky was surprised and aroused by his gentle foreplay.

His tongue probed against her lips, but she resisted, keeping them close together. Luther pulled back. "Open your mouth." The tone of command made her shiver. When his mouth returned to hers, she welcomed his invading tongue and her tongue dueled as they engaged in a deep, hot soul kiss.

Luther's hands gently caressed the smooth skin of her back, then slipped lower, sliding inside her gym shorts and her panties. His strong, calloused hand covered a butt cheek and kneaded it like a baker working dough.

He broke the kiss and again orally explored her cheek and neck and ear. When he burrowed his mouth to the back of her neck, she purred in response. That had always been an especially arousing place for her.

Sensing her approval, he rolled her to her other side and pulled her against him so they were spooning. His mouth moved through her hair to reach her neck, kissing, licking and nipping her skin with maddening results. One hand cupped a breast, her hard, puckered nipple chafing against his palm. Becky could again feel his erection as it strained against his jeans.

After fondling her tits, Luther's hand slowly trailed down her torso. They both knew where it was headed but he took his time, his fingers lightly playing over her stomach. Becky twitched and ground her ass back against that lump. His fingers slipped inside her shorts and her panties and cupped her mound.

"Damn, bitch, you're hot and wet. You're liking Luther's lovin'?"

She didn't answer. His teeth bit her neck flesh, then he asked again. "Answer the question."

"I like Luther's lovin'"... I like it a lot. I'm a hot bitch who wants to fuck."

Luther chuckled softly in Becky's ear as his hand lightly rubbed her mound. "Good for you. See, it's not that hard to be this way, is it?"

Moving her like he would a young child, he rolled on his back and pulled her on top of him. Her legs straddled him, and he pushed her to a sitting position. Both hands possessed her breasts.

"Nice tits. Tell Luther how you like a man to play with 'em."

She closed her eyes and a shuddering sigh escaped her mouth. "Uh, handle them, fondle them, tease the nipples, suck on 'em... Maybe slap them some."

Luther lightly slapped each mound, making them bounce. "Where'd you get that idea? You don't seem like the kinda woman who wants that."

"Watching porn," she croaked.

Luther kept slapping her breasts, side to side and up and down. He captured each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled until her tit flesh stretched, then let go to watch them bounce and jiggle.

"AAWHHHGAAWW YESSSSS. FUCCKKKK. Treat me like a whore bitch."

Luther sat up and his mouth voraciously attacked one breast while his hand mauled the other. He sucked most of her mound into his mouth, his tongue lapping over the rock-hard nub. When he released her boob, it was soaked with his saliva. He moved to its mate and treated it the same, his hand rubbing over the spit-covered breast, flicking and teasing the nipple.

His mouth went from breast to breast several times. Becky groaned with pleasure and arched her back, offering herself to his oral ministrations.

Luther liked to keep things moving. He lifted her off, put her on her knees and pushed her head down. He then crawled behind her and pulled her shorts and panties down and off. Becky's legs were close together and her mound was on perfect display, her labia close together, glistening with her arousal.

Luther moved close and she could feel his breath on her mound. "Gonna eat this," he said, his index finger lightly tracing her slit.

Becky gasped. She'd never been in doggy and had her pussy licked. Being in this vulnerable position -- and not being able to see what was happening -- excited her.

When his tongue made contact with her pussy, she jumped. His hands reached for her hips to steady her and then his tongue began to lick and lap the juicy cunt. Her womanly scent of arousal made his nostrils flare. Luther was going to take this wife and mother on a sexual ride.

With her legs close together, Becky's pussy wasn't totally available for his tongue. Instead, he just licked up and down her slit, producing more secretions that he eagerly lapped up. The slurping was loud and only aroused her more. She felt like he really was eating her.

Luther disengaged and his strong hands grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them to expose her pink star fish. He leaned in and dropped a wad of spit on that crinkled circle.

"AAAAHHHH WWWWHHATTTT?"

His index finger answered that question by using the lubricant to probe and push against the resistance until it popped in to the first knuckle. His wide digit stretched her opening and then pushed in to the second digit. He wiggled it around and then stroked in and out of her ass.

Butt play had never been a "thing" and being probed in this naughty place by this stranger pushed Becky to the edge. When his other hand slapped her ass cheek several times, that stinging sensation combined with his anal probe set off a small tremor of an orgasm.

Luther removed his finger with a plop and Becky collapsed on her side, her thighs shaking from her orgasm. It had been a nice "cum" but she was unsatisfied. Luther planned to fix that.

He grabbed her legs and rolled her on her back, her legs flopping open. Luther laid on his stomach, his mouth hovering above her mound. He wrapped his arms around her hips, his hands reaching for her pussy. His fingers pulled on the skin at the top of her slit, exposing her clit. It was shiny with her juices and Luther thought he could see it throbbing.

His mouth covered that sensitive area, his tongue flattening on the nervy bud. Becky's hips lurched. Though it had been a small orgasm, she had not totally recovered. His tongue on her clit immediately started her on the climb to another climax.

Luther's fingers made sure her clit was exposed. His tongue covered it and then his tongue tip teased it. He captured the surrounding flesh between his teeth and sucked, pulling the bud into his mouth so his tongue could whip and lap it.

Becky thrust her lower body in the air, offering herself to his oral attack. Her hands clutched her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples.

His mouth clasped to the top of her mound, Luther slipped two fingers between her labia and probed for the inner secrets of her vagina. Those two wide digits found her tight entrance and pushed inside, bringing another breathy moan. His fingers sawed in and out, stretching her walls as he twisted and turned them inside her. All the while, his lips and tongue were brushing and licking her thrumming clit.

Luther's fingers twisted and pushed upward inside her tunnel and found the bump of her g-spot. Becky thought she would come apart. The sensation of his fingers and his mouth on her two most sensitive spots led to an explosion.

"WWAAANAWEEEAAAAGGGHHHHH. DEAAARR GAAAAWWWDDDD. SSSSSOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD. CUMMMMMMINNNGGG."

Her wail penetrated the tent flap and reached the ears of the foursome as the women were riding the hard cocks. "That Luther sure can please a woman with his mouth," Eli said.

Inside the tent, Becky fell back on the sleeping bag. She felt like her middle had melted. Her hips quivered as she tried to recover from the powerful orgasm.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Luther said, grinning, as he knelt and viewed her quivering pussy that glistened with her juices. He leaned forward and offered his two fingers to her lips. Becky automatically licked and lapped her pussy's secretions.

He waited a few minutes for her to recover and then said, "My turn." He unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down his thighs and then rolling on his back to pull them off. His erect cock stood at attention.

Becky was on her hands and knees. His cock was long and thick, and it had a foreskin. "You ever had an uncut cock? The ladies tell me they like to play with it."

She was intrigued. Most of his cock bulb was covered by the skin. Her hand reached out and gripped his cock just below its tip. She pulled down and the foreskin peeled back to reveal his purplish round knob. She pushed upward and the skin covered it again.

Becky didn't have to be invited. She bobbed her head, and her mouth took his cock, her tongue swirling around the foreskin, pushing it and teasing it. It was fun to play. Her hand gripped his rod and pulled down, revealing his plum-like knob. Her mouth closed around it, and she sucked and licked. Luther groaned, his hands combing through her hair. His reaction pleased her. She wanted to pleasure him with her mouth.

She willed herself to slide more of his cock into her mouth. When his knob nudged the back of her throat, her gag reflex kicked in and she had to yank her mouth off and cough, spit sliding down her chin.

Luther patted her cheek. "Don't worry about trying to take it all. Takes practice. Just use a lot of spit and make it sloppy. Your mouth feels great."

Following his advice, Becky let the saliva drip from her mouth down his shaft. Her hand used the lubricant to stroke his shaft while her mouth and tongue worked on his knob. Luther's hips lifted in response to her efforts. He could feel his balls stirring but he was determined that his load was gonna be deposited in her pussy.

He gently lifted her face off his spit shined cock. "Let's fuck," he said. "Climb on."

Becky straddled him and held his cock in position at the entrance to her pussy. Feeling the knob in place, she lowered herself with a grunt as the thick staff pushed inside, filling her tight tunnel.

Luther lifted and bent his legs to give her a back rest and then sat up so that she was embraced by him. Her sensitive nipples brushed his hairy chest as she rocked up and down on his rod.

After several minutes of letting her control the ride, Luther lifted her and placed her on her hands and knees. He mounted her from behind, his cock skewering her slick fuck hole in a single thrust that drove the air from her lungs. He was now in control. He gripped her hips and his hips rocked at a fast clip, fucking her with full thrusts. She dropped her head and lifted her ass to accept the drilling. She peaked back and could see strands of her pussy juice leaking from her slit.

Her body rocked with his powerful thrusts, their crotches slapping together with each inward stroke. Her hanging breasts swung back and forth, at times her nipples brushing against the sleeping bag, a sensation that added to her arousal.

"Yeaaah, baby, fucking you like a cock-hungry slut. You like having your cunt stuffed?" To emphasize he wanted the question answered, Luther slapped her butt cheek.

She moaned and then answered, her voice raw and throaty with passion. "GAWD YES. I love your big cock inside me. You're fuckin' me like a bitch."

"You are a bitch. A bitch who likes to fuck."

Becky bit her lip and moaned because he was right. She had enjoyed Mike's cock and she was enjoying Luther's.

It was warm in the tent and both bodies were glistening with sweat. The squishy sound of a thick cock plowing a wet pussy filled the tent. Luther grunted with effort as he pounded away. Becky's lubrication flowing freely now, slurping around his driving cock as the elastic walls of her canal throbbed and milked his girthy shaft.

Luther's ass clenched as he felt his climax nearing. As his cock twitched, he slammed it fully inside her and ground his hips until he felt his semen flowing and then exploding from the tip of his cock. His creamy jizz coated the depths of Becky's pussy.

His spurting cock buried to the hilt inside her lifted Becky over the top. Her hips quivered as her orgasm crested. "Aaww, awww, awwww, I'm cum-I'm cum-minggg. "Yyyy-eeeessss!"

Her arms weakened and she fell forward on her stomach, with Luther following her and laying on her. His cock remained inside her, twitching and beginning to soften. Eventually, he rolled off her with a grunt, his semi-erect prick leaving a string of jizz dripping from her slit.

He leaned over and kissed her shoulder. "Lady, Mike was right. You're a great fuck. You might as well be honest with yourself. You enjoyed him and you enjoyed me. Ain't nothin' wrong with it."

Becky turned to face the biker. Her pussy was still tingling, and she felt a shiver run up her spine. Two days ago, she was just an average wife and mother and how he she was lying naked in a tent after a stranger had fucked the shit out of her. It was like she had an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. While she and her family had little choice, she also knew Luther was right.

TO BE CONTINUED

12