Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Five bikers continue to sex up a family of four.
7.6k words
4.61
41.3k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod and Bret were being ridden like Kentucky Derby favorites. Lena and Tawny were bouncing up and down, their pussies gripping and milking the hard cocks of their tied partners.

Eli had a raging hard on. Hearing Becky's howling orgasm and watching his two friends fucking the father and son had aroused him. He quickly stripped and grabbed the sun tan lotion, moving behind Lana.

"Lean over," he said. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled.

With her ass available, Eli dropped some lotion on her asshole and also squirted some on his manhood. Then he got on his knees and pushed his cock against her star fish.

"OOOHHHHH, yeah, fuck my ass you bastard," Lena moaned, enjoying the sensation of being double stuffed as Eli's prick easily slipped inside her experienced butt.

Rod groaned. His cock was buried inside her and the thin wall between the two channels did little to disguise the intrusion of Eli's dick.

Lana then returned to rocking her hips up and down on Rod's phallus. Eli got into the rhythm; when Lana moved her hips so Rod's cock slipped out, Eli would thrust in. Lana was leaning forward, her large tits swinging and rubbing on Rod's chest as the two cocks filled her pussy and ass.

"Oh, yesssss, ooooh... aaaaaaah, gawwwwd," she moaned. "FUUUCCKKKK MEEEEE."

Tawny was also nearing her release as she rode Bret's manhood.

"Such a nice, hard cock... love riding it... filling me so good... gonna rub my clit... You like fuckin' me, stud?"

Bret's eyes were shut tight with the pleasure of her pussy walls milking his cock. None of his girl friends had control like that. At Tawny's question, he opened her eyes. Her face was a mask of lust, her firm breasts were bouncing as she bounced up and down.

"Yes... I like it. Your pussy, I've never felt anything like it. Fuck... I wish my hands weren't tied. I want to feel your tits."

"Mmmmm. I'd like that." Tawny leaned forward and stretched her hands to reach the rope restraining his hands. She yanked and pulled until the knots came free, then she settled back to sit on his cock.

Bret's hands immediately covered her mounds, his hands mashing them against her chest, making her moan. He tweaked and flicked the rubbery nubbins.

"Yeaaahhh baby, I like that."

She increased her humping, riding him like a wild woman.

"Getting' close... gonna cum. Cum with me, handsome. Shoot your spunk deep in my cunt."

Bret was further aroused from feeling her tits and her dirty talk. He could feel the familiar stirring in his balls.

Tawny slammed her crotch against Bret's and her back arched as her pussy pulsed and quivered. "Fuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee, yesssss... "I'm ccccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg."

Bret's hips lurched upward off the ground, thrusting his prick as deep as it would go as his creamy goo began to spurt. He lost track of the times he felt his cock pulse as it ejaculated.

Tawny's yelping set off Lana. Hearing her friend cum on the nice cock she had sucked off the day before sent Lana over the edge. As her pussy and ass tunnel vibrated, both Rod and Eli couldn't hold back. Both sent their cocks to the hilt at the same time and their spunk spurted deep inside her holes.

Lana was sandwiched between the two men, her breasts flattened against Rod's chests, her hard nipples poking against her skin. As her orgasm, crested she straightened her legs.

"FFFUUCCKKKK YESSSSS. FILL MEEEEE UP, YOU BASTARDS. GAAAAWDDDDD DAAAAAAMMMMM SSSSOOOOOO GOOODD."

Tawny's legs were shaking as she felt Bret's staff begin to soften inside her. She dismounted, a string of his jizz dripping on his crotch. She wasn't finished toying with her playmate.

She crawled and turned so she was facing the threesome, her knees straddling his head. Bret looked up at her slick quivering crease. "What... what are you doing?" he managed to croak, still recovering from draining his balls.

"Baby, Lana says you're bi. You like the taste of jizz? And a freshly fucked pussy?... Don't matter... Eat me."

She lowered her crotch, her pussy covering his mouth as her legs closed to keep his head trapped. With little choice, Bret opened accepted his fate. His mouth opened and a combination of his cream and Tawny's juices began seeping out. His tongue lapped. He didn't mind tasting his own spunk; he had before and had tasted other guys'. Adding a woman's secretions sent a shiver down his spine.

Eli slipped his dick out of Lana's tight butt with a plop, rolling off. He turned to see Tawny sitting on Bret's face. "Well, lookee here. The youngster is eating his sloppy seconds." Lana lifted herself from Rod's body, freeing his spent staff from her pussy. She turned to take in the face sitting scene.

"Tawny, you horny bitch. What a great idea." Her legs wobbly from her orgasm, Tawny crawled and positioned herself near Rod's head, facing her friend. "Hope you're hungry, pops." Rod's answer was muffled as she plastered her pussy on his mouth.

In addition to his cum, Eli's spunk was dribbling down her crack. Other than an occasional taste from licking his fingers after jacking off, Rod had never swallowed semen. He didn't have much choice but to do so. His tongue lapped the salty, slightly bitter taste.

He had heard the women talk about his son's bi experiences. He was still processing that concept, but he assumed it was something Bret enjoyed. Rod's thoughts were a jumbled mess. He and his family were caught in an ongoing sexual frenzy. He knew his wife and daughter were getting fucked again in the tents. The only sounds he had heard were not of protest but of enjoyment. His orgasm in Lana's pussy, while her ass was being fucked, had been perhaps the strongest he had ever experienced.

The part of his mind that existed in the real world tried to tell him this was all wrong, that these bikers were raping he and his family. But the part of his brain controlling his libido -- which he realized had not been that active in recent years -- was sending signals to his body that what he considered abnormal sex was arousing his desires and curiosity.

+++

Once Mike had dragged Beth inside the other tent, she stumbled and then turned to face the biker. He calmly peeled off his shirt, kicked off his punts and pushed down his jeans, leaving only his boxers, which were tented by his large cock.

Like her mother, Beth had not immediately fell asleep the previous night. She had laid on her side, her back to her mother as her mind considered what had happened.

Beth had already decided she enjoyed sex long before this weekend. She had fucked a couple of guys; most of her friends were also experienced. She and her girlfriends had gossiped about cocks, positions, blowjobs and orgasms. Beth and her bestie had fooled around eating each other because boys weren't interested in that.

As she replayed her encounter with Eli, her pussy had moistened, and her nipples had hardened. "So," she thought, "that's what it's like to be fucked by a man." The power dynamic of being the helpless damsel had opened a door in her libido that she had not realized was there. Being taken forcefully had certainly contributed to the powerful orgasms.

But her realizations and evolution were happening a bit fast. Now, her she was again, alone with a man -- a black man -- who the day before had fucked -- raped? -- her mother. And he was about to fuck her.

All these thoughts had ping-ponged around her brain as Mike had undressed, revealing his muscled body. She was breathing faster, her braless breasts rising and falling inside her t-shirt.

Mike stared at her. "Get naked."

Those two words made her shiver. She grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it up and off, tossing it aside. Her firm mounds were slightly rising and falling with her breathing. Her pink nipples were already erect.

She skimmed her shorts down and off, followed by her panties.

"Damn, girl," Mike said with a smile. He then took a few steps toward her and enveloped Beth in his arms, pulling her tight against his hard body. Her breasts mashed against his lower chest, and she could feel the thick bulge of his cock against her stomach. His hands roamed up and down the soft skin of her back and cupped both her firm butt cheeks. He gripped the mounds and pulled. Beth could feel her labia open slightly. She moaned into his chest.

Mike pulled her down on a sleeping bag and she was on her back. He laid next to her, propping himself up on an elbow. His large hand moved to cup her breast and her breath hissed out between clenched teeth.

"You like to fuck?

"Wha... what?"

"Simple question. These days, girls your age, most of 'em have fucked, some a little, some a lot. What about you -- a little or a lot," Mike asked. He wanted to take his time, get her to talk and relax, get in a sexy mood.

"Uh, I guess somewhere in between a little and a lot."

"Eli said your orgasms were off the charts. Had you ever cum like that?"

Beth blushed, shaking her head no.

"He said you were a good fuck. And your mom was a good fuck. If it's done right, fuckin' is a lot of fun."

Mike leaned over and his mouth captured a hard nipple, his lips and tongue pleasuring the nub. His slipped a hand between her legs to cup her mound.

"Ohhhhhaaahhhh," she moaned.

He pulled his mouth off her breast and removed his hand.

"Your pussy is hot," he said, matter of factly.

He let those words hang in the air.

"So, tell me what you like about sex."

"HUH? WHAT? No, I can't... I don't want to talk about it," Beth said, turning her head away.

His fingers gripped her jaw and turned her face back toward him. "I'm trying to be nice... tell me what you like about sex." His hand returned to her breast, his index finger lightly toying with the erect bud.

Beth closed her eyes. "I like... kissing... with someone who knows how. I like having my breasts played with, kissed. My nipples get so hard... it makes my pussy wet," those last words were a barely audible whisper.

"Go on."

"The guys I've been with... uh, they... uh, came too quick. I didn't enjoy it... I usually had to masturbate when I got home."

"Yeah, learning, figuring out about sex, it ain't easy," Mike commiserated. "You like having your pussy licked?"

Beth blushed, nodding her head.

"Girls your age lick each other better than the guys can, don't they?"

Beth quickly sat up and turned to look at this inquisitive mind reader. It was like one of her dark secrets had been revealed.

"Well, yes, you're right," she said in an even, matter-of-fact voice. "My best friend Gwen... we watched some lesbian porn one night. It was hot. We... experimented."

"I bet you both had a good cum."

"We did. That's something else I like... having my..." her voice trailed off.

"Eli knows how to eat pussy. He's not as good as I am."

Mike then pulled her back down and clamped his mouth on Beth's. Her lips fell open with a gasp and his tongue invaded her oral cavern. The soul kiss was long and deep, their tongues tangling. When he finally broke the kiss, Beth was breathing in shuddering gasps.

"That's how a man kisses a woman. That's how you should be kissed."

He then bent to her breasts, his mouth moving between the mounds, leaving the tips aroused and wet with his saliva. Mike then raised his head and looked at Beth. Her eyes were closed, her mouth gaping.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy now."

She whimpered and then whispered, "Oh, gawd, please... yes. Make me cum."

His mouth kissed and licked its way down her flat torso that was quivering in anticipation He easily parted her legs, revealing her bare mound and the tight line formed by her labia. His mouth and tongue teasingly licked and kissed her upper thighs, the connection between her thighs and torso, the shaved area just above her mound. Beth's lower body writhed as Mike expertly tormented.

"Please... please," she moaned. "Gawd, I'm so hot."

His strong hands moved to each side of her pubic mound, massaging that area with purpose. She moaned as Mike's hands then pressed down and pushed outward to each side. Her labia parted, opening her pussy to his gaze. The pink inner flesh was glistening with her arousal.

"Beautiful," he breathed, a totally honest appraisal. "You have a beautiful fucking pussy."

Beth shivered. She lifted her head and saw Mike's head lowering toward her steamy crotch. His thick tongue licked the outer edges, lapping her thin labia and tasting her salty juices. His tongue circled her pussy, teasing her again.

Then his tongue tip slipped inside the bottom of her cleft, moving against the sensitive inner folds. He then slowly dragged his tongue up the middle of her pussy. When he reached the top, his tongue flattened against her throbbing nub of nerves.

"MMMMAAGGHHHAAAWWWWWW. OHHHHHHH SSHHHIIITTTTT."

Becky's hips lurched from an orgasm that exploded suddenly, leaving her breathless and feeling like she might pass out.

Mike was neither finished nor satisfied. Before he fucked her, he wanted Becky to be loose and vulnerable.

He pulled his head free and watched as her pussy spasmed. He put his hand on her mound and lightly rubbed it. His finger rubbed the rim of her hole, coming away soaked. He pushed it against her lips, and she opened her mouth, licking her secretions.

"Tastes good don't it? Every time you cum, I'm gonna make you taste yourself."

Beth's limbs were limp as cooked spaghetti. While she was far from recovered, Mike wasn't going to wait. His mouth covered her mound, sucking most of her pussy flesh inside. "Ahhhhhaoohhh, sensitive... too sensitive," she wailed, to no avail.

He was now fully engaged in pussy eating. He used suction, he lightly nibbled her labia and clit with his teeth, his tongue extended and probed as deep as possible into her coralline inner flesh. His index finger tapped a beat on her clit, his thumb and index finger rolled it back and forth. When his mouth concentrated on her pearl, his slipped two fingers inside her tight tunnel, thrusting in and out, twisting and poking. The searching fingers found the bump of her G-spot.

Beth's body arched like a bow, coming off the sleeping back so only her feet and shoulders were grounded. The stimulation created such power that she nearly bucked Mike's mouth off her pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS... YESSSSSS. HOOOLLEEEE FUUUCCKKKK. EEEAAAATTT MEEEEE."

This climax was far more powerful. Beth thought her crotch was melting from the pleasure of Mike's attention. "CCUMMMMMINNNNGGG. SSSSOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD. MMMMMMMMM."

Mike's lower face was glazed from her flowing secretions. He pulled the fingers out that had been inside her and placed them against her lips. She avidly sucked them clean, moaning at her slutty behavior.

"Please," she whispered. "Need to rest. My pussy... cum so hard... So good. Please."

Mike decided the two orgasms were sufficient. He got on his knees and grabbed Beth's wrist, dragging her to her knees.

"Time you got a good look at my dick."

Beth's eyes looked down and could see his erection pushing against his briefs. It almost looked like it would rip through the cloth. She noticed a dark spot where the tip was poking.

"Go ahead, take 'em off," he commanded.

Her fingers grasped the waist band on each side of his hips and yanked down. His staff was so hard that she had to stretch the boxers to free it. When it was freed, it sprang from his crotch at a 90-degree angle, a 10-inch rock hard staff of flesh.

Beth's eyes widened. She realized this huge cock had fucked her mother. She didn't think it was possible it could fit inside any woman. Mike read her thoughts.

"I haven't fucked a cunt that didn't stretch to fit me," he said. "Your momma took it and liked it."

He then stood up, his briefs sliding the rest of the way down his trunk-like legs. "You liked my mouth on your pussy. Now I want your mouth on my cock."

Beth's was still light-headed from her orgasm. When his cock was revealed, she felt an odd tingle in her still sensitive cunny. The idea of pleasing him with her mouth was appealing. A tiny voice in her brain said, "You've sucked cocks. This is a just another cock.

"A big, black cock."

Her hands grasped his rod, her fingers barely able to encircle it. The triangular tip was a slightly lighter skin tone than the rest of his cock. She could see a glob of silvery precum oozing from his knob before gravity took over and it dripped off, leaving thread of moisture. It was mesmerizing.

Beth leaned forward and her tongue made contact with his glans. The taste of his precum further stoked her desire. She swabbed his knob with her tongue. Mike placed his hands on her head and his hips thrusted shoving his cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned as his thick shaft filled her oral cavern.

"MMMMFFFAAGGG," she gurgled as her tongue struggled to service the invading cock. His tip moved toward the back of her throat and she fought he gag reflex.

Satisfied that Beth had taken about all of his prick as she could, Mike halted his invasion and dropped his hands from her head. He was content to let her continue on her on.

Beth stroked the part of his cock that wasn't in her mouth. She could feel the bulging veins as her hand jacked him. Her lips were sealed around his shaft as she sucked and her tongue used the limited space in her mouth to lick and caress his prick.

"Sssshhhlllpppp, mmmmmpppphhhh," she gurgled as the saliva filled her mouth.

Mike placed his hands on her cheeks and gently pushed her back. "Spit on my dick, make it sloppy," he said quietly.

Beth's mouth hovered above his rod and she let a glob of saliva slide out of her mouth on his cock, then moved toward his crotch and spit a smaller amount. She brought hands into play, using the lubricant to stroke him, the squishy sound filling the tent. Beth's lips surrounded his cock head, her tongue licking it.

"That's a good little cock sucker," he said as he gazed down at her. "You like Mike's cock?" A slight head nod and a muffled "mmmmhmmm" made him smile.

Her hands back and forth, squeezing and stroking his thick tool as her mouth sucked and licked. Introducing this sexy teen to sucking his cock was highly arousing and he could feel the stirrings of an orgasm. That he wanted to occur inside her pussy, not her mouth.

"Enough foreplay. Time to fuck."

Those words snapped Beth out of the sensual fog that had helped her mind deal with sucking this formidable erection. Having felt its size and hardness, the idea of it inside her was exciting and frightening.

Mike knelt next to Beth and then pushed her so she plopped on her back. Her legs instinctively closed. His strong hands grabbed her ankles and quickly spread her legs wide. He reached for a couple of pillows. "Raise your ass." As she complied, he placed them under her. That raised her lower body about six inches.

Mike shuffled forward on his knees. With her crotch elevated, he had easier access. His hand grasped the base of his cock and he rubbed his swollen cock head up and down her cleft. His precum, her spit and her pussy juices provided plenty of lubricant. When the tip of his shaft mashed and rubbed her clit, she squirmed and moaned, her eyes closed.

"AAAAAHHHH ... MMMMMM ... GAAAAWWWD."

As Mike's broad cock head brushed hotly against the rigid bulb of her clit, it teased and taunted that nervy button in such a way that her entire body quivered and arched upward off the sleeping bag as she craved more stimulus.

He was patient and content to prolong the phallic foreplay. He wanted her to be aroused to the point that she would welcome the intrusion of his cock inside her tight pussy.

As one hand held his cock as it rubbed on her crease, he leaned forward so his hand could fondle her breasts. His fingers toyed with her hard nubs, adding to her pleasure. Beth's body was undulating and her head lolling back and forth.