Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny bent forward to add her mouth to the dildo. Beth shivered as her clit was tongued and licked by her experienced partner, her mewls and groans of pleasure muffled by the pussy plastered to her mouth.

Lana disengaged from Becky as the woman's climax receded. She turned toward the bag of toys and fished out one of the vibrators. It was egg-shaped and had a plastic tail on one end. Intrigued, she noticed a small device with buttons. Pushing one labeled "on/off" the tip of the vibe's tail lit up. She touched another button, and the vibrator began throbbing. As she punched the button, the bulb cycled through several levels and speeds of vibration.

"Oh, fun."

Beth's tongue and lips had pushed Tawny to the edge, and she paused her pleasuring of the teen to sit up and grind her crotch hard against Beth's face.

"YYYEAAAHH, YOU LITTLE BITCH... you know how to please a pussy. YESSSS... THAT'S IT... RIGHTTTT THEEERRREE."

With the right stimulation and situation, Tawny was a squirter. Having this teen licking her gash and knowing that the men had returned and were watching made this the right situation. Her inner pussy juices flowed, surprising Beth. At first, she thought the woman was pissing but the taste of a woman's juices made her realize that wasn't the case. She swallowed some, the rest dripped and coated her lower face.

Tawny pulled the dildo free and replaced it with her mouth. Beth gasped at the sudden void inside her but Tawny's experienced lips and tongue were a more than adequate replacement.

Seeing that the dildo was available, Lana picked it up. Now she had two "weapons" to use on Becky, who was recovering from her orgasm.

Lana pushed the dildo against her lips, which were partially open. "This was just in your daughter's pussy; lick it and taste her. Becky was repulsed but didn't resist. Her tongue licked the fake cock's knob and her taste buds detected the tangy sauce that comes from a woman's vagina.

Lana then returned to kneel between Becky's legs. She pushed the dildo between her slick labia until it popped inside her vaginal tunnel. Becky gasped in surprise. "Wha...what's that?"

"It's one of the vibes you bought, you silly twat. The one with the remote control."

With that, Lana flipped the switch to turn on the plastic bulb and selected a vibration and it began to hum inside Becky.

"MMMMMmmmaaaahhh... wwwwoooowww," she whispered as the devise began to stimulate her in a manner she had never felt."

After a minute or so, Lana flipped the controller to another setting. Now, the vibe pulsed unevenly. Lana leaned down to take Becky's clit between her lips; she could feel the vibrations from the toy pulsing through the woman's mound.

Becky was soon teased into a frenzy but Lana's loving her clitoris and the vibrator being continually changed to its variety of pulses. She never knew what was coming as Lana flipped the button like she was working the flippers on a pinball machine.

"AAGGAHHHHH AAAAKKKKK... FFFUCCCCKKK. It's driving me CRRAAAZZZY. At one point, her tunnel contracted and the slick plastic device popped out. Becky groaned at the absence of her pleasure, but Lana quickly slipped it back inside. She selected the most intense setting and Becky felt like her pussy was going to shake apart. She wailed in ecstasy, her hips arcing off the ground as her orgasm exploded. Lana sucked on her clit to add to her pleasure.

Lana pulled the vibrator out of Becky's shivering cleft and made a mental note that when the bikers left, she was going to pilfer this magic toy.

The five spectators were all stroking throbbing cocks. Even Rod and Bret had abandoned any pretenses. The three bikers walked over to the women who were in various stages of recovery.