All Comments on 'Bikers Ride Free - Love Your Body'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Stargazer5154Stargazer515411 months ago

Fun story. I hope we'll see more of Tannah and Greg.

Thanks DG 🙂

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

Fabulous! What a great entry to the competition. You've got my vote Dg and five stars to go with it. Any chance of chapter 2? The step-daughter sounds very intriguing!

NellskitchenNellskitchen11 months ago

A triumph of intimacy...so nice of the writer to allow us to see in...NK

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Great happy little tail to warm the heart. Thank you we can all use some happiness from time to time.

Question though: "He soaped his hands with my jasmine-scented body soap and proceeded to start with a neck rub, across my shoulders, and down my arms." How cum your "body soap" was already in Greg's shower if you hadn't seen all his apartment yet? 😉😍

Just kidding! Love your stories please keep writing. Your naughty mind brings us, your fans, much pleasure!

Cheers

SAGE

PS: Good luck in the competition! I know who I'm voting for!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! It all seems so authentic and made me feel like it was totally true. I'm betting that a high percentage is true, honey. My only disappointment was that I wasn't right there in the midst of the Nude Day Celebration. Admittedly, I would have loved viewing all the nude bodies, revealing their cocks, tits and, of course, hot pussies. Now, I know there was no sex playing, but the eye candy would be arousing for me, for sure. My cock would be hard and standing at attention all day long. I wonder how many (guys and girls) would enjoy viewing my dickmeat throughout the day. Who knows, maybe I could take someone home with me for the fun in the sack time. I'm not particular. I'll gladly take a woman (old or young) or a guy (again, old or young). Hell, maybe I could take both and have an awesome 3some with them. Thanks for getting my old, slutty, perverted mind going so well. Loved the story!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

..

DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

Great that you are keeping the focus on the contest's theme, not wandering off into the weeds of a more thorough "relationship building" story.

Of course, if you wanted to continue the tale, there's plenty of room and hints in the character development to let you run free.

Always happy to read more from Daddysgirlfl.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Happy story build on an excellent idea and I loved the ending.

tazz1369tazz136911 months ago

loved the story hope there's more chapter's to come

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months ago

Terrific story. Really good ending.

Flh3241Flh324111 months ago

I rated this story 99 out of 100 for the following reasons 1 first story to actually be about nude day 2 a great story with a lot of humor 3 I want more of them during the marriage and tannah meeting the step daughter's

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great reading loved it

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, everyone! I tried to keep it on topic for the challenge. Glad y'all are enjoying it!! xo

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my story. 4.86 is a respectable finish, and I'm proud of it and that I kept it on the challenge topic. XO

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

Great story! Well done!

I'm glad I finally got a chance to read your entry. Now I'll have to read the other one.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work!

gydcgreen54gydcgreen548 months ago

Very good. I wasn't impressed with the first story of yours that I read, but this one worked for me. For me, I have to care about the characters, be able to put myself in the story; in my mind replace one of the characters with myself. I have found that's hard to do in a short story; I guess that's why I write longer ones. I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...