Bikes Ch. 02

Story Info
A man and a woman bond over bicycles.
6k words
4.72
3.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers

CH2

I started my day Tuesday like normal as if there had been a three-day weekend and I needed to catch up with all of the work. Every now and then someone would stop in and want to chat about me being out yesterday, but I begged off because of the work quickly. My boss stopped by to make sure everything was okay and to let me know she had talked to Jen's boss about the accident and being hurt. I thanked her and got back to work. Around three PM I got a call from a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello"

"David?"

"Yes, Jen?"

"Yes. Can you come by and help me again with the bandages? I want to go to work tomorrow but I need help with a few things and, please?"

"I'll be there after work, say about four thirty or forty-five, depending on traffic. Okay?"

"Thanks David. I think I need help with something else, we can take my car, but I need somethings from the store, would that be all right?"

"No problem. I'll see you then, bye."

"Bye David and thank you so much."

I hung up and finished up my work. I was still behind but figured I could get the rest of the way caught up tomorrow. The ride to Jen's took over the half hour, trucks and bicycles in a construction zone, fun times. Arriving, I carried my bike up to her apartment and knocked. Jen answered in a sweatshirt and pants, normal grunge wear for days off. "Come in."

I pushed my bike in and placed it next to hers. "What's up" I asked.

She grabbed my hand with her working hand and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you had not been there. I owe you so much." This was spoken into my shoulder as she hugged me hard with one hand and one arm, carefully holding the bandaged hand and wrist away from my back.

"Jen, thank you for going with me. I had a wonderful time up until, well you didn't follow the rules."

I was chuckling when I said this. Jen started chuckling as well.

"Your right, I was bad, I should have listened to you and followed your rules. But I was just having so much fun riding with you. Those hills were amazing around every turn. I just lost track of where I was. I'm sorry, I'll follow your rules from now on. Master."

That last part was almost whispered. I was again floored. Who was this goddess? Where did she appear from in my life? "Jen, stop there. Let's get you bandaged up, make your grocery run, and then we can talk. Okay?" Jen nodded her head and turned, still holding my hand, led me into her bedroom bathroom where she began pulling her sweatshirt off, with not doing it very well.

"I've had this on for a couple of days. I can't seem to get it all the way off very well, can you help me, please."

I grabbed her hand and stopped her. I could see a tear beginning to run down her cheek and she was frowning from frustration. I leaned forward and caught the tear and said, "no tears, mademoiselle, remember." I then grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and tugged it up over her head exposing a camisole that showed off her breasts, which were saying hello to me. I actually stopped and stared for a moment. I'm sorry, I'm a guy. When being shown something so divine, you need to stop and show reverence.

Jen noticed but did not try to cover them, she just inhaled, accentuating them some more, showing them off to me. "Their natural D cups. They appeared when I was in tenth grade and have had to live with them ever since. They have caused me to be only looked at as an object. Something with big tits that doesn't have a brain. Bimbos are us. Except you Master. You have not looked at them until now. Not like every other guy. They just want to grab them, suck them, play with them." She was beginning to spit out the words. Having been objectified for years, I began to understand better Jen, the woman and how she wanted to be more than a pair of tits with a nice ass.

I pulled her back into a hug and began trying to calm her, hand combing her hair and holding her head to my chest. She was crying now and had to get it out. She was sobbing "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over. I just hugged her harder. When she had recovered enough to pull back, I found my handkerchief (yeah, I'm old fashioned that way, shut up) and wiped her face with it.

She then began trying to pull up her camisole. I stopped her and removed it which allowed me access to the bandage on her side. It also gave me access to Jenn's tits. They were upturned D cup that looked like oranges on her chest. The areolae were slightly pink in color and triple the size of the nipples which were quickly becoming rock hard from my looking at them. Jenn was taking large breathes from watching me staring at her lovely tits. I reached out with my tongue and licked her right nipple, then raised my hand and squeezed her right tit slightly, not hard. Jenn moaned when I did this. I then moved to the left nipple near where her bandage was. I licked it and caressed the tit. She moaned again. Looking at her she wanted more from me, but I knew she needed the bandage replaced more. I kissed each nipple one more time and smiled at her. She was panting slightly.

I turned and found the bandages and ointments I would need and laid them out on the sink. I tried to carefully remove the bandage but saw I was causing pain from the tape. "Sorry Hon, but I don't see another way. It's 'rip the bandage off' time" Nodding her head and scrunching up her face like I was about to slap her, I pulled the bandage tape off along with the bandage. This exposed the several stitches. I was forced to work around her left breast, occasionally having to move it out of the way as I got to the injury under her arm. I tried to work as clinically as I could, but her breast was showing signs of arousal, the nipple was getting harder and harder, protruding out to me. I think she knew this and was glad as she tried to help but would drop her tit, so it was laid once again across my hand or wrist as I worked. She would apologize and pull it back up out of the way but not before I saw a little smile come across her face.

I got the bandage back in place, I then kissed each nipple and smiled again at her. I then helped her with putting the camisole back on, then the sweatshirt. Stepping back, I asked, "do you need your wrist re-done or are you good?"

"No, it is fine. I may need some more bandage work done later though."

"Oh, where?" I asked without realizing I had stepped into another trap.

Shyly, Jen moved her hand to her inner thigh and said, "I think this one needs changed again."

Chuckling, I said, "maybe another time, honey, but right now I think we need to get some shopping done and eat, then let you rest some more so you can get back to work. Plan?"

Smiling, Jen pulled me in for a kiss that had me rethinking my plan. It took some work to get out the door with Jen, let me tell you. I asked once we were in the car and had separated enough so her hands were on her side of the car, "where to?"

"I need something from a department store, some new camisoles. I own only two, and with this bandage, I don't see that I can wear a bra for a few days. Do you mind?"

"Nope, happy to help, especially if I get to see you model them" I said with a smirk. Hey, I'm still a guy, remember. She slapped me with her good hand and laughed as I headed to a local strip mall. She quickly bought a few camisoles with me helping pick out colors, like I would know which would look good on her. Seeing her in anyone of those was more than I could imagine. Back at her place we ordered a pizza, veggie, and sat and chatted about things. When the pizza arrived, I paid and then we dug in.

After a few pieces had been consumed, Jen leaned back on the couch and said, "Master we need to talk."

Saying it that way, I knew it was time. She wanted to explain this to me. And I needed to get out there my feelings on this whole dominant submissive thing.

"Jen, I want to first say, you are a phenomenal woman, unbelievable looking, driven from what I have seen at work, desiring to excel in a career, and someone I really admire and want to get to know more. What I said when we were making love, please forgive me. I don't know what came over me. I, I, well shit, I don't know why I said that. I do know but that's not, that is not me. I'm not lecherous. I'm not evil. I don't want to tie you up and spank you or have you do really kinky things. That is not me. I'm just a normal joe. I work, play, try to find love. I admit I look at porn, I admit I joke with my friends about some sick thing we saw on a movie. I don't want anything to do with making or being in a porn movie. I want a normal life with a normal girlfriend someday. Boring if you will." I let it all pour out. I was trying not to scare her too much, but I could see that her eyes were open more than normal, like something I had said was giving her grief. I sat and waited for her to respond.

Finally, Jen appeared to fully process my word dump, spill, spew of begging for her to not slap me silly.

Nodding her head and not necessarily looking at me, she said "girlfriend huh. I can live with that. I'll be your girlfriend, Master." Smiling she looked directly at me with those light green eyes and began leaning in for a kiss.

Out of all of that spew, she pulls that out of it, girlfriend. And she is still calling me master. What the fuck?

I leaned back on the couch. "Woah Jen. Wait a minute. I thought I cleared up that whole master thing. I don't own you. I don't think or want you to call me your Master. You are so much better than me, I should be calling you mistress or something. You already look like a goddess to me. Maybe I could just call you that, huh?"

Smiling more and shaking her head, Jen leaned further into me, leaning over me until she was laying on my chest on the couch, our lips almost touching, her eyes inches from mine. "You are my master. I gave myself to you. You saved me the other day. You own me now. I'll do anything, Anything, you ask. I am yours Master. Get used to the idea, I am. And I want you to know it." With that she snagged my lips with hers and went to town kissing me like every breath was forgotten by her. She wanted my tongue buried in her mouth. She was passion personified with that kiss. Her good hand was gripping my hair again, I'm going to have to get it checked the next time I go to get it cut, make sure she had not ripped out too many chunks, leaving a bald spot.

I gave up. My goddess had spoken. I could do nothing but what were her wishes. I did not know where this was headed but, I wanted this ride. I needed this. And from what she just said, so did she.

After a few hours we surfaced, and I saw it was dark out. Needing to get home to get up early to go to work, I extracted myself from Jen. As I was walking to the door we continued to chat about things until I was about to leave. "Master, I will see you tomorrow morning. I am sorry, but I will need to wear specific clothes because of the injury and the need to put them on with this wrist like it is. I will be in your cubicle at eight. Will you have time for me? I want to see you."

"Jen." I had to stop and choose my words carefully. "Wear what you can and want, please. Yes, I will be there at eight. I have a meeting at nine and will probably be busy when you show up, but I look forward to seeing you then. We'll talk later in the day as well, I need to make sure you will be able to change this bandage, okay?"

"Yes Master. I'll see you tomorrow morning." With that I pushed my bike out and stopped in the doorway, pulling her into one more kiss before leaving.

The next morning at eight, I was buried still from the work I missed on Monday when my goddess walked into my cubicle. She sort-of kneeled, not really knees on floor but her legs were squatting next to me. "Master. Good morning. How are you?" she whispered to me.

"Jen when we are at work, I am David, not the other, understand?"

"Yes Sir. You are David."

"I am fine. Did you have problems getting that bandage changed this morning?"

"No, David. I was able to manage, thank you for asking."

"If you feel you are in too much pain, please let your boss know. I am sure he will let you go home. I don't want you messing something up because you feel you have to be here. I know everyone has been told this here, they want hundred percent people at work to be able to give hundred percent effort. You're not quite there. Please think about that as you go through your day, okay?"

"Yes David, I will. And thank you again for caring so much. I don't know what I would have done without all of your help."

"Jen, I am happy to help. Please think nothing of it." I said with a smile.

She smiled in return and said, "Bye David, see you later" and turned and flipped up her summer dress she had worn to work, showing her bare ass, or what I assumed was bare. She may have had a thong on, it was too quick for me to make sure. She looked over her shoulder and winked at me and walked back to her cubicle.

Okay a guy can only handle only so much, my cock was letting me know that, that what just happened, needed to be noticed. Needed a response of some kind. I took a few deep breaths and tried to reduce my raging hormones and get back to work. It was hard, remembering that bare ass of hers. It was purely beautiful. Something you would see on sculptures; artists attempt to display the perfection that Jen's ass was.

I went through my day with that vision burned into my retinas. Around three, Jen showed up again and squatted again. "Sir, what are you doing on Friday night?"

"Nothing Jen, why?"

"Sir, I would like to take you out on a date. I am sorry, but nothing fancy. I really can't afford too much, and the hospital bill will probably kill me. I've talked with my parents, and they are going to take care of most of it, but still. Anyway, enough of my problems, I want to repay you in some small way, and I thought a dinner at a nice restaurant would be something we could do. Okay?"

"Jen, I would love to go out with you. I know of this place, Italian, not too fancy, and the food is to die for. I heard the chef is fairly famous around here. Okay?"

"I love Italian. Can I come by and pick you up about seven? Do we need a reservation?"

"I'll take care of it, Jen. And seven is fine but I'll ride to your place. That will give me time to get cleaned up and changed. And Jen, I have said this, and I mean it. You don't owe me anything. There was no way you were going to go through what you just did without someone being there. I was that someone. No thanks are needed."

Smiling and leaning into me to give me a quick hug, she whispered a thank you in my ear. Our company has an issue with blatant PDA, so I made sure to quickly break it up so no one saw or could give us grief about that.

The rest of the week went about the same, Jen would come by to greet me in the mornings and then flip me off per se, as she walked away. And every morning I had to fight my hardon back into its place. That girl could give most movie stars lessons on their walk.

Friday came and after work, I rode home and showered and changed into jeans and a polo shirt, decent shoes, not spit polish, but okay to be worn out. I rode over to Jen's apartment, and she greeted me at seven in a beautiful summer dress, polka dots, that came to mid-thigh. I could tell she was still not wearing a bra, but the camisole was adequate enough to keep her assets in check. I gave her directions to Tarentonie's, the Italian place I had made reservations at. We arrived, chatting about each other's day and had to only wait a minute or two before being seated. I pointed out the owner, June Tarentonie, having been introduced at some earlier work function, and we both got a laugh when June, a known comedian in her restaurant went off screaming at her chef, after talking with one of the customers she had known. We had a lovely time and ate fantastic food and drank a bottle of red wine. I was not affected because of the pasta, but it appeared that the wine was having some effect on Jen. I asked for the keys so I could drive us back to her place.

We held hands at the restaurant and then on the way back to Jen's. She did not want to let me go. When we got there, I was gallant and opened her door and she latched onto my hand, pulling me into a kiss like never before. I lost track of time, standing there, kissing one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. They could have built an interstate around us, and we would not have noticed. I think I heard a "Get a room" from some passerby, but I didn't care. I was where I wanted to be.

Ending the kiss, Jen and I breathing deeply, trying to replace the oxygen we were lacking from not coming up for breaths for a while, Jen began pulling me up to her apartment. Again, I say, I'm only human. My goddess demands, I do. I followed her up the stairs and into her apartment. She began pulling cloths off of me, I was doing the same to her, kissing when we could get a second to do that. We stumbled into her bedroom, with just the camisole on her and my boxers on me.

She leaned back against her bed and stopped me for a second. She then pulled, one handed, her camisole off of her. And then dropped to her knees and carefully with her wrapped wrist, pulled my boxers down. Once free and now fully erect, my cock slapped her in the chin and came to rest on her cheek. She began kissing, licking it and my balls, she soon was attempting to bring as much of my wide cock into her mouth as she could get. Sorry, but you try to suck on an energy drink can and see how it fits in your mouth. She finally gave up on the idea of getting it into her throat and just kept greasing the knob, sucking and slobbering it for all it was worth. When I began pulling her up because I wanted to be in her when I shot off, she shrugged me off.

She then leaned back, and said, "Master, I need your cum, I want to taste your cum. Master please, let your slut have it. I'll get it hard again so you can reclaim my slut cunt. Please Master." Whereupon she slammed her mouth back over my cock burying it into the back of her mouth, trying to get it into her throat. She was possessed and I was compliant. I began leaning back and my hips began moving with her, humping her mouth as she sucked my cock like she really knew what she was doing. Moments later I grunted and came, ropes of cum shot from my cock into her slutty mouth. Jen kept sucking all of my shots, I lost track of how many, I was in a cum induced daze and just in the moment. Once I could open my eyes and see where I was, I looked down at her and she was licking my cock slowly. She then opened her mouth to show me my cum, closed it and leaned back and swallowed it down. Then opened her mouth again and smiled at me, "Ahh" escaped her lips. She went back to lapping on my somewhat still hard cock and staring at me. Waiting for some kind of demand or something.

I reached down and picked up her under the arms, being careful of her stitches which were coming out on Monday, per her physician, and helped her onto her bed. I then turned and found some towels in her bathroom. When she saw me carrying them to the bed, she broke out laughing, remembering the last time we did this.

I placed the first one under her raised posterior and then slowly crawled up above her. In passing I snuck a lick or two on her hard as glass nipples, which elicited a moan from her each time. I then found her lips and we tongue battled for a while. My cock was back at full presentation and was rubbing her cunt lips, now and then brushing her clit, which caused her to jump slightly and moan. "Beg me slut. Tell me you are deserving of what I offer. Make me believe you want this cock. Otherwise, I leave, and you will have to wait to cum again. I will not allow you to pleasure yourself unless I say so, so you had better make it convincing if you want to cum again in the next few weeks."

VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers
12