Bikes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not recognize that person. I knew I was saying it. I knew it was my voice. But I didn't know what I was doing. I was possessed. I could not stop myself from doing this with Jen. It had never happened before. She was making me do this, that had to be it.

Jen, upon hearing those words, changed is the best I could describe it. Her face became worshipful. She began panting. She was really getting into rubbing her cunt against my cock, greasing it from her nectar that was running out of her cunt, beginning to soak the towel under her.

"Master, this worthless slut is in need of a good fucking. She does not deserve it, but she needs it, needs Master. She will do anything to get fucked right now Master. Ask, and I will do it Master. I am yours, command me."

Again, that voice came out of me, "come with me then" and I pulled her up off of the bed to the window. "Pull back the drapes and show the world what a wanton slut you are. Show them how you need his cock in your slut cunt. Place your hands on the glass and press your slut tits against there. Show the world what this slut has, and your master owns."

Ripping open the curtains and raising the blinds, Jen pressed herself against the glass, her hands out and her tits pushed hard against the glass, showing them to anyone driving past on the busy street below. Her face was sideways to the glass and her ass was sticking back towards me.

I pulled her hair back so her face was pointed ahead, so everyone could see her face as I fucked her cunt, see the worship she was showing me as she was pleasuring her master. I lined myself up and pushed in, soon burying myself into her dripping cunt. I had grabbed another towel I had taken from the bathroom, and I threw it down under her legs so her cunt could drip onto it. I then proceeded to hump her for all she was worth, grabbing her hips and finding a rhythm I could maintain for a while.

Jen was pushing back, watching her reflection in the glass, now and then noticing a neighbor as they walked past a window in another apartment in the complex, or a car as it drove past. Once she thought she saw a car slow down and the driver look up at her, trying to make sure he was seeing what he thought he could see. Jen's breath had begun to fog over the window from the hot sex she was experiencing which made it more difficult to be seen. She could not stop panting and she was soon at the point of no return and realized she had to ask now.

"Master, may your slut cum? Please Master, I need to cum."

Being a vengeful master, I of course said, "not yet slut, I still need to punish you for not following the rules this past weekend." Jen moaned and wreathed herself on my cock trying to keep from cumming. I made it harder by slowing my assault and then going into rapid fire slams into her.

I kept hearing, "Please Master, please, please, please, Fuck Me, please, please, Fuck, Let me Cum!"

I finally relented and leaned into her, whispering in her ear, "you want to cum slut", all she could do was pant and nod her head. "Then cum slut on your master's cock."

She convulsed, slamming her ass back into me, her tits were slapping the window, her face was sliding all over the glass, and she was in full blown moan as nectar poured out of her cunt, soon soaking the towel I had laid down. She had never cum that hard before, I was forced to hold her up as she was beginning to collapse. I then went into really hard rapid fire, our juncture at her ass was just wet slap sounds, slap, slap, slap as I felt my nuts begin to contract. Her orgasm kept going as she kept meeting my thrusts, possessed with the need to keep me buried in her. She did not care if someone was standing outside her window on a ledge right then. Her master was giving her slut cunt what it needed, and she wanted to show the world what a true slut she was.

Reaching the point of no return, I began to fill her cunt up with my cum. I was grunting with each shot. My cum was soon oozing out of her cunt and sliding down her legs and off onto the soaked towel. Jen was still spasming with her orgasm and trying to keep my cock buried. My hands joined hers on the window trapping them and her in place, pushing her tits, mashing them to the glass, for the world to see. I was moaning from the experience but somehow, I still was able to whisper in her ear, "You are now mine, slut. You do belong to me. I will own every part of you. You will be mine and I will show the world what a slut you are for me. You want that right slut?" Man, whoever was possessing me had a hardon for sluts and owning Jen.

I heard Jen moan out, "Yes Master, you own me. I will do anything you say. You own my cunt, my virgin ass, my mouth. Take them any way you want, anywhere you want. They are yours; I am yours."

We stayed like that for a while. I even heard a few honks and wolf whistles from passing cars, Jen probably heard them too because I would feel a twitch in her cunt when they happened, like she was experiencing her submissiveness to me straight through her cunt. I eventually pushed back and pulled out of her. I stumbled to the bed siting on the towel before pulling it out from under me. Jen just stayed there, trying to catch her breath. Her cunt was still dripping and convulsing on occasions, usually when I heard another whistle or horn. She was a true exhibitionist. Getting off on showing her assets to others, now because she knew those assets were owned, and they could not have them. Her master owned them; they were nothing compared to him.

I finally asked, "Jen, do you want to come over here and lay down. I would like to talk to you." Turning slowly, Jen, a loose set of bones and muscles, able to barely walk, stumbled to the bed to lay on it.

I retrieved another towel from the bathroom and propped up her butt to place it under, knowing she was still dripping mine and her cum out of it. "Jen, I apologize again. I don't know what is possessing me. I don't want you to think I own you. I am so sorry, so sorry I said that again. I can't explain it."

I was looking hard at her, my arm was around her waist, just below her magnificent breasts. They were still proudly on display, nipples hard, no sag, I so wanted to become a child again and suckle for a few hours.

"Master. You are and will always be my master. I know this. What you said while you were reclaiming ownership of my worthless cunt, is who you are. I know this. I agree to this. I want this. Please Master. Own me. I can't imagine it any other way. Please say you will. I have to have you own me. I can't think of another way of continuing. Everything I have done, has led me here, now. I know it. Every other relationship, how it was, and how it ended, they taught me what I needed, and you are that. I need you. Please Master."

Deep down I knew I was changing a part of my core self. I knew if I went through this door, I was either damned forever, or I was about to start my true life. I opened the door. It was not hard. Again, my goddess had asked it of me. I could do nothing else.

"Jen slut." And with those two words another convulsion of orgasm went through her. "You will be mine when we are alone or when I tell you. You will be the vibrant beautiful person I met the other day at work the rest of the time. You will defer to me, but in a normal manner, when we are out and about. Otherwise, when you walk into a room in my house or yours with me in it, I am your master. You will do what I want. I saw something tonight. Have you ever thought about being an exhibitionist?"

Smiling and laughing, Jen rolled over and clutched me, "thank you Master. Your slut listens and obeys. I love it, I love you, I will do anything my Master asks." Then she thought about my question. "I have never showed that before, Master. I am a private person. The bras I wear to contain these beasts, are full and I try to make sure my nipples can't show. I have never done what I did this week when I showed you my bare ass. Master, I can only say, I have never felt so free before. You own me and I want the world to know what they missed out on. I want to show you what you own. Sorry, Master, I can't think of any other reasons."

"Have you ever worn those camisoles with light dresses or blouses before?"

"Master, every time I have worn those has been under a thick sweater or with a dress, jacket combination which would again hide my nipples and the beasts."

"Jen, can I ask that you don't call them beasts. Maybe to you they have been. They, I know are beasts to control, but they are also beautiful. You are beautiful because of them. If anything, may we call them the girls? It is not that derogatory of a name and still shows off your feminine side."

"Oh, yes, Master. The girls it is. And you are right, they are feminine, they are me. I will try to look at them like that."

"Okay good. Now as for the camisoles, I would like to have you wear them more often. I know you will be showing the girls off more to others, but who owns those girls?"

"You Master. I'll do that next week for you Master. I don't have too many of them, but I'll get by for a while."

"Jen I am not going to ask you to change your wardrobe. You and I can't afford it. Please wear your bras when your back to being able to, when you want. I don't want you to feel too uncomfortable. As a matter of fact, once you are able to have those stiches out and don't need the bandage anymore, I will determine when you wear something I want, to show you off, as it were. I'll text you the night before or let you know well in advance."

"Yes Master"

"I also noticed you have a landing strip. Have you ever thought about a design or nothing down there?"

"Master, no, I just went with what a bunch of other girls at school one weekend and they were doing it, so I did, and I liked it and kept that style. What did you have in mind?"

"Let me think on it. I am tempted with a bike or bike wheel. Maybe even a pair of lips. Don't know right now."

Jen had mini convulsed again when David had said lips. "Master, will you allow me to do something with you and for you?"

"What"

"I would like to copy your lips onto paper or wax paper and then copy them to my strip. That would show who own this slut's cunt to me every day and to you whenever you happened to look at the cunt you own."

We continued to talk about different things. I tried to delve into where the submissive side came from in Jen, but we soon were slipping off to sleep land. I dragged the towel under Jen and cuddled in behind her. My cock was nestled in her ass crack, and she shimmied a little when I first put it there. Leaning back, she said, "you own that to Master. Let me prepare it for you to take my last virgin hole." She then kissed me and rolled back over and fell asleep. With that comment I drifted off with dreams of fucking her ass and how I could do it on a bicycle. It would suck for my balls, but I was willing to try it.

12