Bikes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers

Jen was a quivering mess. If she did not have a pad in her panties, I think they would have been soaked. I went into the hallway and pulled out some old towels and carried them back to the living room. I then said, "place these under you and get rid of the panties. I am not worried about what drips onto those towels.

This caused Jen to go into overdrive, when she had pulled down her panties and resumed her position in the window, the nectar and some blood was running down her thighs, dripping onto the towels. I sat on one of the old chairs and watched her for a while. After about fifteen minutes I said, "Slut, reach back and remove the plug and clean it with your mouth while looking out the window."

"Yes Master" she stuttered out. She was almost cumming from standing there. I was beginning to rethink how many towels I would need for this, so I went and got some more, just in case. Jen had meanwhile removed the plug which caused her to expel a fair amount of gas, normal, and was licking her ass juice and lubrication off of it. She was staring out the window, her legs were soaked from her excitement. I had heard a car drive by and a moan from Jen when it did.

I slowly undressed and walked up behind her. "Slut, do you want to move this to the bedroom? Or stay here? Either will be fine with me."

Shaking all over Jen replied, "Here Master. Fuck your slut here. Let the world know I am yours."

"Place the plug in your mouth and suck on it, I will need it later." I said as I began placing the head of my cock below her ass, just at the back of her cunt. Jen was nodding her head as she shoved the anal plug into her mouth and moaned. I wiped the head of my cock on her cunt mixture, lubing it up slightly, I then began to ease it into her ass, her sphincter was slowly widening to allow me entrance. As I began my push, I heard another long moan from Jen.

About that time another car drove by, who I happened to know, neighbors down the street. I would not put it past them to look at my house and see a car parked there and wonder who was visiting. They may have also looked at my house and saw a goddess in the window serving up her wonderful ass to her master. I was slow at first, pushing only part way in before pulling back, and repeating. I soon built up a rhythm and began pushing more in. Each time I went in, Jen was pushed harder into the glass, smashing her D cup breasts against them, flattening the nipples that could have cut the glass right then. She would also exhale, almost a long sigh, then when I pulled back it was an inhale and moan. I was soon bottomed out and stopped.

"Slut, I own this ass, right?" Jen could just nod her head.

"I completely own you now right slut?" Again, Jen nodded her head and moaned as another car drove past.

"You ready to have your ass submit to me slut?" Jen nodded her head more forcibly as a couple of teenagers rode past on bikes.

"And slut, I expect you to cum while I am doing this. I expect you to cum a lot" She began orgasming right then, her ass shaking and squeezing my cock. Her orgasmic juices pouring out on to the additional towels I had laid down.

I then began fucking her ass, there was no other way of saying it. I slammed it, I pounded it, I made sure it knew who its boss was. Jen was soon pushing back, against me, trying to meet each thrust with one from her. A continual moan was coming from her, her cunt dripping, pouring out almost pure nectar, just hints of blood. She was convulsing with every other thrust, a new orgasm hitting her. But I was not to be denied. My goddess had asked me to make her ass submit. I was determined to do that. I was holding her nipples, pinching and squeezing them as I thrust repeatedly into her ass. This was causing her to scream out her love of this around the butt plug in her mouth. Some spit was dripping from her mouth as she screamed.

After several minutes of this, I slowed and pulled almost out and asked Jen, who was barely coherent by this time, "Slut, does this ass know who its master is?"

Jen could only nod here head convulsively; she was in an orgasmic world and my question didn't completely register with her.

"I don't think so, I think it needs some more lessons." And with that I redoubled my efforts. After a few minutes of this Jen was gone, the window was fully supporting her top, while I was supporting her from her ass down, holding her up so I could slam my cock deep into her ass.

I began to feel that feeling in my nuts, yep, they need release. When they said, enough, I slammed my cock deep in Jen and erupted my weeklong pent-up cum. I lost track of the number of ejaculations, ten, twenty, (I wish) I then pulled Jen from the window with me still in her over to one of the larger chairs I had in the living room. The window showed her hand and face prints all over it. Jen was a bag of bones connected at the ass to my cock. I had fortunately left another towel in reach when I sat down. I grabbed it and placed it the best I could to catch some of the nectar still oozing out of Jen. My cock buried in her ass was keeping it pretty well sealed. And her sitting on my lap helped to keep it somewhat hard.

I began kissing her and fondling her tits. I was soon into the suckling on her tits and biting the nipples. I was thinking about giving her a hickey on each of them, something for her to remember that I owned these as well. About the time I was beginning to make my move to doing that, Jen moaned again and reached for the plug she had in her mouth. She pulled it out and almost dropped it, I grabbed it, and then she began taking deep breathes from her mouth, something the plug had been denying her.

"Master."

"Yes Jen."

"Master, your slut is truly fucked. Her ass is yours. You own all of me."

"Jen, I know."

"But Master, um, I feel like I have something still in there."

Jen was still pretty much out of it. "Jen, honey. You still have my cock in there. Do you remember what you said you would do if I ever claimed your ass?"

Moaning again with desire as another small convulsion went through from another orgasm, she said, "Oh yes Master, let me clean that right up."

Jen began rising up and then I stopped her before my cock pulled out. "Jen, honey, you need to place this back in once I pull out, to keep my cum in there for the rest of the day, okay?" I said and waved her anal plug in front of her.

"Oh, right Master. Let's try to stand and you can pull out and push that plug into my well fucked and totally owned ass."

We did that and then Jen turned around and knelt with her face inches from my cock. Now, she had taken precautions by using an enema prior to coming over here, but some of her blood was also present, nothing gross, but noticeable. She lifted the head of my cock and kissed it, and then opened her mouth and began pushing it all in, licking around the head and shaft as she went. Another moan came from her and I. She was soon slurping my cock getting it further into her mouth and throat.

Now, being a normal man after giving all I could and cumming forever in my orifice of choice, my cock I figured was done for a while. Silly me. Once my goddess began her oral ministrations with deep throat action and moaning thrown in, it rose again to the occasion. She was soon deep throating me and then slurping and licking. Her hands never touched me other than to hold my legs in place. It was all mouth work and work it did. I began to lean back into the chair as it was feeling so good. I fell slowly there, Jen keeping contact the whole time.

I normally don't talk when this is going on. Not this time. "Suck it slut. Suck your master's cock down like a true throat slut. You want my cum, don't you cum slut. You want to get your protein for the day, right cum slut." I looked down and my goddess of a cock sucker had her eyes glued to mine. She winked and deep throated me, holding it there for what had to be thirty seconds, before pulling back, gasping for air, and then doing it again. She kept this up for minutes and my cock gave up the ghost and I came.

And when I came. "Take it slut, suck that cum down into your slut stomach. Take it" the last part almost screaming. Rope after rope fed Jen, straight down her throat. She stayed there with my cock buried in the back of her throat.

We both slowly recovered. Jen had crawled up into my lap and was laying there with her head on my chest. I had not passed out, honest, I just rested for a while. When we were both coherent, I pulled Jen into a kiss that lasted for hours. I think we could have continued right there, but I wanted to do other things.

"Jen, look around and find your panties. Go take care of your pad if you need to. And then meet back here, please."

"Yes Master. Your slut complies." With a wink, and another kiss, she sashayed over to find her panties. She then left to go the bedroom and bathroom to replace the pad in them. I in the meantime I got up and grabbed some cleaning supplies and paper towels. I also grabbed the towels I had thrown down. To say they were a mess would put it mildly. There was lots of fluid that they had soaked up, the carpeting was even a little damp. I didn't think it had gotten to the pad, but I thought about putting down another towel or using some carpet cleaner stain remover on it.

While Jen was gone, I dressed and started working on the place where we had our fun. She returned and asked, "Master, what can I do to help. We made a mess, I made a mess, let me clean it up please."

"No, Jen, you are going to be cleaning the window. I think you might have smeared it earlier."

I pointed to the window spray and the paper towels. And Jen just quivered some more and nodded her head. I was really trying to push her buttons today.

We worked to get everything cleaned up, I ran the towels down and got them in the washer and running. When I returned to work more on the carpet, Jen had the inside window clean. She then had to pull the one up-man-ship card by asking, "Master do you want me to wash the outside of the window as well?" She was smiling when she asked this.

I almost gave in; she knew she was seeing how far I was willing to push her. I just shook my head, and grabbed her face and thoroughly kissed her, before returning to the carpet and telling her to close the drapes for now. Once I felt I was done, I found Jen next to me, ready to give me a kiss.

"Master, I love you so much. You know where my buttons are. You know how far to push to get the most out of me. I have never met anyone like you. I really want to show you off, because that is the way I think of it, I want to show you off as the perfect man, perfect owner, of me. I only wish someday that I can pay you back for all that you have given me. I am going to, Master. I will show you so much love and willingness to do anything for, I can only imagine it. I really, L O V E You." Then she kissed me and threw herself on me. We rolled on the floor for a while until someone knocked on the front door.

VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers
12