Janet - Arrival to Prison Ch. 01

Story Info
Janet arrives to the prison for inspection.
2.8k words
4.25
5.5k
4

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers

Day 1

Janet was due for inspection upon arrival in the early morning to the prison facility as any other inmate, even though she was to be there only for 6 months.

Given the facility was a female prison facility, the guards were predominantly female. Janet was met by an intimidating looking female officer called Officer Bridget when she arrived at the inspection room. Bridget motioned Janet to get undressed and to handover her clothes to her.

Janet, being very uneasy, stripped off her clothes and handed it over to Officer Bridget.

"Your underwear, too!" Bridget barked. Janet stepped out of her knickers and her bra. She was now completely naked and felt very vulnerable.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your legs, prisoner," Officer Bridget barked.

Janet, who was fully aware of herself still having her existing Mistress Susan mandated butt plug in her ass, was feeling very uneasy about it all. She turned around and spread her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes.

"Wow - what do we have here?" Officer Bridget asked. "Looks like we have a little submissive slut. I can guarantee that you will be popular inside," Office Bridget said laughing.

Bridget moved towards Janet which was still bent over and spread. Bridget kneeled behind her, grabbed the base of the butt plug and started playing with it. Janet felt very uneasy and embarrassed by the whole thing. Bridget started pulling on the butt plug making the wider part expand Janet's sphincter and pushed it back in.

"What's going on?" Janet was thinking in her head. What kind of unprofessional behaviour is this?

But, then again - she herself arrived with a butt plug in her ass, which also is not the most normal thing to do when arriving at a prison.

Bridget again pulled on the butt plug and managed to make it leave Janet's asshole a bit.

"Wow - you are no newcomer to the game," Bridget said with a somewhat impressed tone.

The plug Bridget was holding in her hand was 7.5 cm wide and 15 cm long. This has become Janet's daily retention plug these days. Bridget pulled the plug completely out of Janet's asshole with a swift motion and was hit by something on her right cheek.

First off, Janet was taken by surprise by this sudden sensation of being emptied, but also by the sudden pain in her sphincter when it expanded to accommodate the swift extraction. Bridget noticed what just happened and became furious.

"What the fuck - are you shitting me? Literally?" Bridget yelled out.

"I can guarantee you that you will be taken well care of while you are here. You little dirty slut. Here - clean your filth yourself," Bridget said and pushed the soiled butt plug to Janets mouth.

Janet, feeling very embarrassed by the whole thing, took it immediately into her mouth and started sucking as she was used to from serving Mistress Susan.

"Given that you are such an anal slut, I think it makes sense to show that already at the outset. You get to keep this plug when you enter the facility and you will wear it every day. It will be made known to everyone inside that you like it in the ass and are quite capable at it," Bridget continued.

"Before we reinsert the plug, obviously I need to check for contraband and illegal goods." Bridget probed Janet in her pussy with her fingers finding nothing. Next, she applied a glove and pushed 3-4 fingers inside Janet's asshole, only to find nothing. She made sure to move her fingers around to really investigate the walls of Janet's asshole. Bridget extracted her hand and removed the glove from her hand.

Bridget reached forward between Janet's legs and said: "Here - give me back the plug and I'll re-insert it into your asshole."

Janet let go of the plug from between her lips and Bridget aligned it up to Janets asshole. Bridget, being somewhat annoyed by what had previously transpired, forcefully "slammed" the plug back into Janet which made her jump in surprise.

"There - that's how you learn to behave," Bridget said. "This is the last time you shit on me."

Janet now had her butt plug back in her ass, but was still naked. She was given a prison suit, but no underwear.

"Okay - you put this on and I don't care that you do not have underwear. It will only make it easier for you. And everybody else," Bridget said, smiling in an odd way. Janet felt very nervous about it all.

Bridget gave Janet a blue tag to put on her prison suit.

"You will wear this tag on the outside of your suit. We have a tagging system here that indicates the role you have in this prison. Given you are a submissive slut and even better an anal focused one, the blue tag will let the others know how you should be treated," Bridget said and smiled.

Janet has a cunning feeling that there was more to this tagging than Bridget led on...

Day 1: Arrival to the Cell

At 07:20 Janet was motioned through the entrance of Cellblock D in her new prison suit by another female officer. She was naked underneath, still with her 7.5 cm x 15 cm butt plug fitted into her rectum. As the gates were opened, she could hear the sound of the other inmates "smelling" newcomers. The yelling changed when the inmates noticed the blue tag Janet was wearing.

"We have a new blue tag slut," Janet heard an inmate announce from a cell. She wasn't aware of the consequences of carrying a blue tag yet, but that would become obvious to her soon...

Janet was led up the stairs and towards a row of cell doors. While Janet was walking up the stairs, the female officer who was walking behind her kept her baton between Janet's ass cheeks pushing on the butt plug she had in her ass. Janet recognised the familiar feeling of being violated even though the plug did not go further in, but just the sensation of having it pressed into her body was a welcome feeling for Janet.

How is it that everyone in this prison seems to know about her "status"? Oh - Janet suddenly came to realise the meaning of the blue tag she was wearing on her prison suit.

Janet was led to a cell door that was opened and motioned to enter by the female officer behind her. Janet felt the baton being pushed into her back moving her into the cell.

"Welcome, little 'miss blue' to your new home," the officer said with an eerie laugh.

Inside the cell Janet was met by 3 other inmates standing in front of her scanning her. The fact that Janet was wearing a blue tag, and the officer just called her little 'miss blue'; made the 3 inmates' faces light up.

"You will be given an introduction to the procedures in here by your new friends," the officer said. "Enjoy..." the officer said and walked out of the cell. Janet was not sure whom that last statement was directed at.

Janet stood motionless trying to figure out who she was looking at. In front of her were 3 women which Janet already could see had an established hierarchy between them. One of the women (Mariya) was on her knees next to another inmate (Victoria). It was clear who was in charge here.

"I'm Amalie," the third woman said. "These two next to me are part of my pool of bitches; a pool in which you already belong judging by your tagging," Amalie said looking directly into Janet's eyes.

"As you can see, Victoria, who is standing next to me, is my second in command and obviously superior to Mariya. You address me as Mistress Amalie and Victoria as Mistress Victoria. You start by kissing my ass, Mistress Amalie said to Janet".

"Next, you will kiss Victoria's ass in the same manner..."

Janet fell to her knees and crawled towards Amalie and Victoria. She already knew that attempting to fight 3 women at once was not going to end well for her. Janet moved around Amalie to plant a kiss on her cheek, but immediately Amalie turned and slapped Janet in the face.

"You kiss my asshole, not my cheeks, you little bitch," Amalie barked. "After all, you will become a lot more familiar with this area in the very near future, so you better learn to appreciate it."

Janet spread Mistress Amalie's ass cheeks to witness a dark round hole between the globes. Janet moved her lips to the hole and planted a French kiss on Amalie's asshole. Next, Janet moved to Victoria to do the same, already knowing where to direct her focus.

"Well - good we have the order established," Amalie said.

"You will respect Victoria in the same way you obey me and you will form an equal position to Mariya who is kneeling next to Victoria. She, like yourself, is an anal slut and as such has a number of responsibilities and tasks to attend to during the day and night."

"You will sleep in the lower bunk bed here the same way Mariya is sleeping in the lower bunk bed there," Amalie said pointing to the different sides of the cell. "First though, I want to see what you are packing."

"Turn around, take down your pants and kneel on the floor. Reach around and present your slutty hole to us," Victoria said following up on Amalie's cue.

Janet kneeled in front of the 3 women and took down her pants. She reached around and presented her backside as instructed.

"Take out the plug," Victoria said.

Janet did as instructed and started to pull out the plug she had in her rectum. The plug obviously was not that easy to take out given the massive size it had. Mistress Amalie and Mistress Victoria looked with satisfaction at the size of the plug that Janet was presenting to them.

"Very impressive, little slut," Mistress Amalie said with enthusiasm. "Also, I see you are not wearing any underwear. That is a good start!"

Janet sensed that her fellow slave girl Mariya did not look too satisfied with what she witnessed.

"You have even a larger plug than Mariya currently has in her asshole," Mistress Victoria continued.

Now Janet understood what was the cause of Mariya's slight dissatisfaction and could only start to imagine what that would mean for Mariya in the future.

"Slave Mariya, go pay your respect to Janet's big opening between her cheeks," Victoria said. Mariya, not too happy about seeing herself being dwarfed by Janet's massive plug size of 7.5 cm. x 15 cm., started to crawl to Janets bent over body.

"French kiss your new friend's asshole, Mariya."

Janet, feeling the warm tongue of Mariya, was happy to learn that at least she did something right. Even if it was solely to be able to hold a 7.5 cm butt plug in her asshole for an extended period of time, it was still something, she thought to herself.

"Mariya - you have been degraded to be the new plug washer. Consider that part of your daily routine by now to wash both your own as well as Janet's butt plug every morning. And you know how that goes, right?" Mistress Victoria asked.

Mariya lowered her eyes and said "Yes, Mistress Victoria - I know how that is done. I will solely do that using my tongue and never rinse my mouth until 1 hour after washing. It will help educate my mouth."

"The only rinse I potentially can use is your divine goddess nectar if possible". Janet was happy to hear that she now had another person to help with the task of cleaning her daily soiled plugs."

"Janet - given your displayed anal capacity I see great potential in you," Mistress Amalie said looking at Janet.

"You will take part in the A-Team training programme we have here in this fine facility. This programme you will learn more about in the near future. For now - I'm assigning the following tasks to you:"

- bring food from the canteen to the cell. Carry that inside your asshole

- function as piss toilet for Mistress Amalie and Mistress Victoria when needed

"As you can tell - you will bring food for yourself and slave Mariya in the morning, while she is busy mouth washing both your plugs. As you obviously have the largest capacity, it makes only sense to arrange you two in that order," Mistress Amalie informed Janet.

Janet looked at Mariya who did not seem too happy about her new role as a plug washer. Mariya did feel a bit of resentment towards Janet being the newcomer with all her fancy skills and seemingly favoured position with her two mistresses.

"Given the time currently is 07:30; you can start your first task already," Victoria said.

"Mariya - take Janet's plug and get to work," she continued. Mariya moved to Janet and let her insert the plug into her mouth. It was quite a large plug to hold in her mouth, but with the help of her hands Mariya managed to hold it and not drop it.

"Janet - your first task is to accompany me to the breakfast room. Before we go, you need to prepare the "container" you will be using for transport. In the closet to your left, you will find a number of hollow see-through plugs. They will allow you to store the breakfast in your warm ass. I'm very sure both yourself and Mariya will appreciate your servings," Mistress Victoria said.

Janet moved to the closet and for the first time in a long time she felt the empty feeling of not having a plug in her ass all the time. She kind of missed the feeling, but knew that that would soon change as she opened the closet and saw what was inside.

Before her, was an array of 6 different hollow plugs on display in increasing diameter. Obviously, they were there to help slave girls educate their assholes and to allow their mistresses to use their slave assholes at the same time. For now - that use was to carry food (and later other things).

Victoria pointed to hollow plug #2 which was a plug with a size not unlike Janet's normal plug that Mariya was busy with recently. The hollow plug #2 had a diameter of 6 cm x 14 cm and as such allowed for a full drink in the wearers rectum. The plugs went from 3 cm diameter to 12 cm in diameter. A size that was unfathomable to Janet. She saw the note that was in the closet: Sizes (diameter, cm): 3 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 12. She felt appreciative of the fact that Victoria had chosen #2 and not #4!

"The plugs are not only used for transport of breakfast," Mistress Victoria said.

"Sometimes they are in use here in the cell for other purposes" she said looking at Janet with a slight smile.

"Bent over and let's get you prepared."

Janet bent over and spread her ass cheeks displaying her somewhat gaping asshole to Victoria.

"Mariya - stop licking that plug and come over here and prepare Janet's massive hole." Mariya looked at Janet's bent over body and crawled towards her. She started spitting on Janet's asshole and using her fingers and tongue to prepare the hole, she managed to get quite some saliva inside. Victoria gave the hollow plug #2 to Mariya asking her to insert it into Janet.

Janet felt a sharp and forceful insertion from Mariya of the plug. It was obvious that Mariya still did not forgive Janet for being able to take larger objects than herself.

"Aw, that hurt," Janet gasped.

"Mariya - you know what is in store for you," Mistress Victoria reacted. "Your treatment of your new fellow slave girl will not be forgotten tonight, my dear."

Janet stood up and let her sphincter adjust to the new plug in her hole. Being a hollow plug, it obviously needed a seal to make sure it was closed. Victoria pointed to the closet where Janet found a matching array of closing seals that could be inserted into the hollow plug, to make it an actual container.

Janet took the #2 seal and attempted to plug it into her hollow plug to close it. It required quite some force to insert the plug into the hollow cylinder, but the friction was good as it ensured the seal did not move out.

"Well - very good, Janet. Let's move the breakfast room while we can," Victoria said. Janet and Victoria started walking out of the cell and towards the breakfast room.

PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers