Bikes, Sex and Moonshine, Oh My!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Yes! Harder!" Crying out when he took back control, she slammed her hips up into his, her orgasm building in the cradle of her hips. Dropping her head back on a long moan of his name, the feel of him spanking her clit sharply was the last straw; it sent her careening over the edge of the cliff, her thighs trembling with the force of her climax. Closing her eyes as they rolled back in her head, her breath caught in her throat and her lips parted around a silent moan.

Watching her come, he had to admit her 'O' face was the sexiest he had ever seen/ Feeling her pussy milking his cock while at the same time drenching it in her juices, he slammed forward one last time and emptied his thick load into the dark depths of her cunt, a low roar escaping him. Groaning her name when the roar died, he dripped her thighs and squeezed, grinding his hips into hers. The come-down was slower than he'd experienced before but he chalked it up to the way her muscles were spasming around him every time an aftershock rocked her body.

Finally peeking out at him through her thick lashes, she fought to get her breath under control, her thighs shaking under his hands. Sitting up slowly, she was careful not to dislodge him until the last second, a smirk stretching her lips at the audible sound it made when they separated. Steadying herself with a hand to his chest, she barely had time to catch her balance before he was lifting her up in a fireman's carry. "Clothes and guns!" She pointed at his pile of clothes and his gun harness and he leaned down to grab them, immediately handing them to her so he could keep her steady on his shoulders. "I don't know about you but that moonshine sounds really good right about now." Reaching behind him, she pinched his ass and grinned at the people they were passing. "You ain't gunna hog me all week, you know that right? There's way too much dick and puss here for me to hole up with one person, no matter how awesome fucking you is."

Carrying her towards his bike that was still parked next to her camping spot, he outright laughed at her words. "Fuck no, I ain't your man, you can leave whenever you want. I could stand to watch you fuck another chick though, that was hot as shit." Setting her down on the seat of his bike, he retrieved the large jar of moonshine from one of the saddlebags and spun the lid off. "Look, you might not be Ms. Right, but you're Ms. Right now and that's good enough for me. Besides..." Taking a sip of the clear liquid, he coughed as it burned the whole way down and passed it to her. "How do you know I'm not gunna kidnap you? Maybe try my hand at trafficking and see what a dime like you would go for on the market." Watching her straddle his bike, he grinned when even she couldn't keep herself from coughing when she tried the moonshine.

"Well, you heaved me away from the party like a caveman so I wanted to make it clear, is all." Licking her lips, she trailed her free hand across his thigh and smirked a little. I'll gladly be Ms. Right now but I'd love to see you try to kidnap me." She flicked her fingers, flexing them like a cat as her nails lengthened into three inch talons. "Just cause I'm not packing a gun, don't mean I'm not armed."

Stepping forward, he grabbed her hand as confusion clouded his face. Pressing the pad of his thumb against the tip of one of her claws, he arched a brow at how easily it pierced his skin and drew blood. "Well fuck me sideways and call me Jenny. Fuck trafficking, get me some clippers and put these bad babies on the market." He took the jar from her and took a larger pull from it, the caustic liquid going down a little smoother now. Wiping his mouth, he took a good look at the woman in front of him and licked his lips. "By the way, I just traded one party for another. This is a party, right? A hot chick ready to fuck, bikes, shine, and leather; sounds like a party to me."

"These are just a small perk of not being human anymore." She was usually a good judge of character and she thought he would be able to handle the knowledge that there was something out there that had taken the place of humans at the top of the food chain. "Yeah, this could be a party on its own but you took me away from all those possible partners." Laying his clothes on the handlebars along with his gun harness, she laid forward over the width of the gas tank, a small smile on her lips. "If you want, you and your buddies can set your tents up here. Some of the girls are sharing tents, so there's plenty of space." Taking his hand, she brought his bleeding thumb to her mouth and closed her lips around the base of it. Swirling her tongue across the tiny pinprick, she moaned at the taste of him. Watching his expression darken, she released his thumb and smirked up at him.

Deciding to let the 'not a human' part go for the moment, his mind was distractedly momentarily by the sight and feel of his thumb in her mouth. Sinking onto the seat behind her, he took a sip of the moonshine and adjusted his semi-hard member between them as she settled back against him. "That'd be cool, thanks. So, that thing I mentioned earlier, 'bout maybe teaming up...I got this thing... If you wanna make some real cash, I got something to run by you." Curling a long arm around her waist, he offered her the jar as she leaned back against the wall of his chest.

"Let's hear it then." Taking a few small sips of the shine, she dropped her head back against him and closed her eyes. She hoped whatever his idea was would be good and that he had a solid plan to back it up. She would hate to have to tell him to take it back to the drawing board; she might not get any more time with him if she shot it down.

"I'm gunna be honest, couple of the guys have some big gambling debts and gotta pay all this shit back, right? Our financial gal keeps telling them no, I guess to teach them a lesson or something. Well, there's this Brinmiss truck I've been eyeing for a while now. It only goes to the high end places, where all those boujee people go and waste their money on jewelry and $500 sunglasses and shit. I've got their whole route down, the schedules of the drivers, everything. All we need is one good shot, a couple bikes and we could split the whole fuckin' truck. If I tell my crew, I got too many guys trying to get in on it; I don't need that shit. All I need is one badass chick that can make daddy a whole lotta cash. Who knows, once we get it, I might even fuck you on a bed made of cash."

Running it round and round in her mind, she stood up and turned to face him before sinking down to straddle the width of his thighs. Leaning back against the gas tank, she brought her legs up to either side of his hips and slid down until his cock was trapped against her slick folds. "You had me halfway through your pitch but fucking on a bed of cold hard cash? I'm so fucking down for that. It sounds like some new-aged Bonnie and Clyde shit." Smirking at him, she rested her elbows on the handlebars behind her, her breasts standing out proudly as she rolled her hips against his. Watching him grip the width of her hips, she licked her lips as she slid her slit subtly up and down his slowly stiffening cock.

"Just like that, except with more guns and a helluva lot more sex. I can't be certain about that of course but I'm willing to gamble on it." Admiring the way she was splayed out over his bike, she looked like those chicks from the calendars that he had up on the walls of his room at the club house. "Filled to the brim and covered in cash; I wouldn't have it any other way. Speaking of filled, if you keep looking like a damn model Imma get real serious about that kidnapping shit."

Her smirk only grew stronger as she continued teasing his shaft, constantly undulating her hips against him. "Gamble on, Big Daddy. Just not before the end of the week, there's too much sex to still be had."

"Who's your daddy, baby?"

"You don't wanna be my daddy, baby; you'd be pulling your hair out inside of a week." Chuckling, she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him a few times, priming him for what was going to happen next. Pressing her feet against the back of the seat behind him, she was just about to lift herself up to guide him into her when his attention was pulled from her. Following his gaze to the woman who had stopped to watch them, she quickly noticed how similar they looked.

"Holy fuck, are you two twins? I'm down with fucking twins."

The spectator came closer and shook her head, laughing for a moment before she finally spoke. "Nope, never met her before but if you need us to pretend so you can get off, I guess I could. Not really into the whole sister love thing personally, but whatever gets your load off, I guess."

Myka looked down at the massive cock between her thighs and grinned before looking back up at the other woman. "You can totally come get some of this, you look delicious."

"So do you, 'sis.' " She pushed the denim of her skirt down her shapely legs and stepped out of it, a grin settling on her lips as she pushed Silas back and climbed up to seat herself on his face. "I'm Alix by the way, just in case someone needs to moan my name soon."

12