Biking Buds Pt. 06

Story Info
All good things must end... or do they???
3.2k words
4.85
5k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
344 Followers

Mark sat at the vanity with his coffee, taking the polish off of his fingernails. He hadn't bothered to take it off after the night he first dressed up to come out to Doug, but today he had to leave the house and go in public. Today he had to take Doug to the doctor.

Today the doctor would most certainly take the splint and bandages off of Doug's right arm, and possibly even the cast off of his left arm. Then Doug would again be able to take care of himself, to do those things that Mark had been doing for him... well, most of them, anyway. Mark smiled as he thought about that.

Still, it was going to come to an end. Mark had known it would. He had no delusions about him and Doug suddenly declaring their love for each other and announcing to the world that they were now a couple. He dreamed of that happening, but he was pretty sure it wasn't going to.

He'd been thinking about it for the past few days, though. How would he feel if Doug did want to explore a relationship, maybe even openly to their friends? Would Mark even want to do that? It would mean a bigger change for him than it would for Doug.

It would mean Mark would have to come out as Marsha. He would have to show her to his normal world... his friends and coworkers. Or would he? There were a lot of men who were openly in relationships with other men. Who's to say he would have to assume the role of Marsha for him and Doug to be a couple? At least if he just had to come out as being gay it would be less to explain to his friends and co-workers than if he also had to explain Marsha.

But would Doug be okay with being in a relationship with a man? Or would he be more comfortable if his partner was, at least in appearance, a woman?

And how would he explain Marsha to his parents and his sister? Well, his sister probably already knew. She had caught him wearing her clothes a few times. And he suspected his mother at least wondered about him since she'd caught him wearing dresses and her heels a few times. Maybe mom and sis would help dad understand. So maybe that part wouldn't be so bad.

'Who are you trying to kid,' he thought to himself. 'Dad will go ballistic. He'll yell and cuss and maybe even threaten violence.'

And what about meeting Doug's family? How would they, especially his dad, react to Marsha?

These were the thoughts that had been running through Mark's mind the past few days as he tried to mentally prepare himself for Doug to be declared healed.

Mark finished his nails, then his coffee, and walked back into the kitchen. He was wearing a waltz length nylon gown that he'd slept in, and no panties.

Doug was still sitting at the breakfast bar watching the morning news and sipping on the last of his coffee. He noticed that he could sort of see through Mark's gown to see that he was naked under it.

"Ok, you ready for your shower?" Mark asked as he put his own cup in the sink.

"I guess so," Doug answered. "One more time!"

Mark laughed. "Yeah, one more time."

He led the way back to the bedroom, to the master shower. He pulled his gown over his head and tossed it on the bed as he walked past it. He noted how comfortable he was being naked in front of Doug. Mark had never been comfortable being naked in front of anyone, especially guy friends. PE class in school had been a nightmare for him.

Doug noticed that, too. He could sense a change in his friend over the past weeks. He also noticed how feminine Mark looked even when he was naked. Of course, the hairless body and painted toe nails helped that.

"I'm going to jump in and shower wash off first, then you can get in with me and I'll wash you. Do you want to do your hair today?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, probably ought to," Doug said.

Mark took Doug's shirt over his head, then knelt and pushed his shorts and briefs down. He smiled and leaned in and pushed his face against Doug's crotch. He didn't take his cock in his mouth, but he inhaled, enjoying his musky scent.

Doug laughed. "You trying to get something started?"

Mark laughed as he stood up. "Not just yet," he grinned. "Have a seat on the bed and I'll call you when I'm ready for you to come in."

Doug sat down on the soft bed and watched his naked friend go into the shower. The shower doors were clear glass, so Doug could watch as Mark adjusted the water, wet his body, and rubbed a wet loofah glove coated with lavender body wash all over his body. He'd never really watched another man shower.

He cursed under his breath when he felt his dick start to stiffen. Was it because he was watching Mark rub on his soapy body? Was it because he was thinking about how Mark always gently washed his cock and balls with his warm, soapy hands? Even since that first shower Mark had washed his dick last, and it had always ended in Doug spurting hot cum all over Mark's belly and pubis and cock. Was that why his dick was suddenly growing?

He looked around the room, trying to distract himself, trying to stop watching Mark wash himself. It as a nice room, he noticed. Well decorated. And while it wasn't as feminine as the room where Doug had been sleeping, maybe there was a bit of a woman's touch.

He looked at the make-up vanity and smiled. He'd used Mark's bathroom a few times during the football watch parties. He'd seen the vanity but never really noticed it. He'd never imagined that his friend sat there to put on his make-up and do his nails. He thought it was just a cutesy decoration that Yvonne had found when she was remodeling the bed, bath and closet.

He looked at the tall chest, the full length mirror, the nightstands, and the headboard. They all matched. They weren't girly like the ones in the other bedroom, but they weren't masculine, either. The throw pillows, the pictures on the wall, the lamps... everything perfectly acceptable in a man's bedroom...IF his wife decorated it for the two of them. Was there more between Yvonne and Doug than he told?

"Ok, sweetie, you can come on in now."

Doug heard Mark call him. 'Sweetie?' He called him sweetie when he was in Marsha mode. But he was naked. Doug shook his head as he stood and walked into the bathroom. His dick wasn't full hard and pointing to the ceiling, but it was jutting straight out from his body.

Mark slid the door open and Doug stepped into the steamy shower.

"Is this too hot for you?" Mark asked.

Doug shook his head. "Nah, it's good." He noticed Mark look down at his cock. He noticed that Mark's cock, though much smaller, was also jutting from his body.

Mark took the shower head from the holder and sprayed Doug's body. Doug was holding his hands over his head to keep from getting his arms wet. He turned as Mark sprayed him.

When he was wet, Mark let the shower head hang from the hose and picked up the sponge he'd been using to wash Doug. He started on Doug's back, then had him turn around. He ran the sponge over his hairy underarms, then his chest. He knelt and ran the sponge over Doug's hairy legs, then up his thighs, and finally to his crotch.

He turned to put the sponge on the built-in bench and reached for the body wash to get more in his hands. He liked to use a lot of soap to wash Doug's cock, balls and ass, and he knew Doug enjoyed it, too.

Doug looked down as Mark bent over. His cock was still jutting, getting harder in anticipation of what he knew was about to happen. Mark's wet, round ass was right in front of him. Doug didn't know why he did it, but he did. He stepped forward and pushed his soapy cock into Mark's ass crack.

Mark jumped a little, at first, then stood still. He didn't know what Doug had in mind, but he liked the feeling of the soapy cock sliding up and down his ass crack.

Doug stepped closer and pushed a little harder and his soapy cock slid down Mark's crack, then across the bottom side of his balls. Mark put his hand between his legs and pulled the cock up tight against him. Then he leaned forward and pushed the bulbous head back up between his cheeks.

He rubbed Doug's cock in his crack until he felt the head against his puckered hole. He looked over his shoulder at Doug and pushed his ass back against the hard cock. Doug pushed harder and they both felt his swollen head start to open Mark's pucker.

"Just a second," Mark said. He took his hand off of Doug's dick long enough to get some more of the liquid soap on his fingers. He pushed two soapy fingers into his tight hole and spread the soap around. Then he grabbed Doug's dick and again put the bulbous head against his hole.

Mark pushed back against his friend's dick. "Push easy," he said, his voice slightly ragged. He'd had his toys in his ass, so it wasn't virgin. But none of them were as thick as Doug's swollen head and hard shaft.

As Doug pushed Mark tried to relax and open his hole for him. Suddenly Doug's swollen head popped past Mark's sphincter. Mark wanted to pull away from the sudden sharp pain, but he didn't. He wanted the big dick in him. All of it. All the way in him.

He took deep breaths and pushed back against Doug again. Doug pushed gently. They both moaned as his dick slid slowly into Mark's tight tunnel. He'd never felt a hole so tight! He'd fucked quite a few women, one who claimed to be a virgin. But he'd never had anything envelop his cock like this. Not even Mark's mouth.

He pushed until his pubis was against Mark's tailbone. He held himself deep inside his friend. He could feel Mark's inner muscles all along length of his hard shaft. He could feel Mark wiggling his ass and moving up and down, as if trying to get comfortable with the big intruder into his body.

"Fuck me now," Mark gasped. He moved his ass on Doug's big dick.

Doug started to pull his dick slowly out. At about halfway he pushed it back in, then back out, then back in, each stroke getting a little harder.

Mark gasped. He put his hands against the side of the shower so he could brace for Doug's hard thrusts.

Doug pumped his dick in and out of his friend's ass. His pubic bone was making slapping noises every time it hit Mark's soft ass. He could feel Mark's muscles squeezing his throbbing shaft.

Doug groaned and pushed hard into Mark. He held his dick deep inside his friend. He could feel his balls jumping. He could feel his shaft throbbing. He could feel Mark's insides spasming around him, milking him.

Then he felt the explosion. He felt his bulbous head swell and shoot his cum hard into his friend's bowels. He wanted to pulled back and slam back in, but his body wouldn't move. He just kept pumping shot after shot of hot cum into Mark.

Mark felt Doug's cock throb, then felt the heat of the hot liquid filling his ass. He felt his own cock throb and looked down to see his cum shoot out in an arc and land on the shower wall. He spread his feet wider and push back against Doug, trying to get more of the dick inside him.

They stood there, the water from the shower head swirling around their feet, their bodies joined where Doug's thick cock lodged in Mark's tight hole, both gasping for breath.

Doug finally started to pull back. Mark let out a little whine when he felt the dick start to slide out of him. Doug stopped when just the head of his dick was still in Mark's tight hole. He stood there, as if he knew he had one last spurt of cum to shoot into Mark's ass.

They both sighed when Doug's cock slipped out of Mark. Mark stayed leaned against the wall for a moment, then stood and reached for the soap. He turned around to wash Doug's cock, relieved when he didn't see any brown matter on it. He felt empty. He felt his ass clenching, trying to return to normal.

Doug stood and let Mark wash him. He was glad Mark knew to stay away from the sensitive head. He looked down and noticed a string of Mark's cum was hanging from his now soft dick.

Mark picked up the shower head and rinsed Doug's body.

"Step out and let me rinse off and I'll get us dried," Mark said.

It was the first words spoken since Doug pushed his swollen cock against Mark's ass. They were avoiding looking at each other.

Mark knew if he looked at Doug's face he would want to kiss him, and he didn't think Doug would like that.

Doug felt a little embarrassed. He had crossed so many boundaries these past few weeks! And now he'd crossed one he never thought he would cross.

Letting Mark suck his dick was one thing. Doug felt like he was a passive participant in that, that it was Mark pushing the issue, even though Doug was the one who got the pleasure. He'd just sat or stood and let Mark suck him.

But this time he wasn't a passive participant. This time he had initiated the issue. He had pushed his hard dick against Mark's soft ass, and he had done it hoping Mark would let him push it in him.

He'd only ever fucked one person in the ass... an older woman he'd met at a conference when he was in law school. She was a little bigger than the girls he usually dated, but she was a wild cat in bed. And when she was on her hands and knees in front of him and looked over her shoulder and said "Fuck me in the ass!" he didn't hesitate. He'd shoved his dick in her. No lube. No fingers first. Just straight up shoved his dick all the way in her and she'd yelled and moaned and begged him to fuck her harder.

And even that had made him feel funny. There was a moral taboo about fucking someone in the ass.

And now he'd fucked a man in the ass, something he never dreamed he would do.

He watched as Mark rinsed his cock and legs, then bent over and directed the spray on his ass. He wondered if his cum was dripping out of Mark's tight hole.

Mark turned the shower off and stepped out. He quickly ran a towel his body, then got another towel and turned to Doug. Doug stood motionless and silent and let Mark rub the towel over his body.

Mark wrapped the towel around Doug's waist and tucked it in.

"I'll meet you in your room as soon as I slip some clothes on," he told Doug.

Mark finished drying himself, then got a pair of cotton panties. He could feel Doug's cum dripping out of him and didn't want to wear a pair of his nice nylon panties. He went back into the bathroom and put a feminine pad in the crotch of the panties, just in case. He didn't know how much cum Doug shot in him, but it felt like a lot, and he didn't want to have a wet spot in the back of his shorts later.

He put on a pair of men's cargo shorts and a polo shirt and headed in to get Doug dressed.

When he got to the other bedroom he went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of Doug's nice cargo shorts.

"I figured you'd want to dress a little nicer to go to the doctor," he said as he put the shorts on the bed and knelt to hold Doug's briefs for him.

"Yeah, I so," Doug said. "Thanks for thinking of that."

Doug put his feet through the briefs and stood so Mark could pull them up.

Mark looked at Doug's soft cock, dangling just inches from his face, as he pulled the briefs up. He wanted to lean forward and suck it into his mouth. Just like that first time he was pulling Doug's briefs up. But he didn't. He pulled them into place around Doug's waist and reached for the shorts.

When Doug was dressed they walked back to the breakfast bar.

"You want another cup of coffee?" Mark asked Doug.

Doug snorted. "What I really want is a strong drink."

Mark laughed. "Yeah, that might not be a good idea right before you go to the doctor."

Doug agreed. "Yeah, I guess I'll have coffee."

Mark set the cups on the bar. He slid Doug's over so he could lean over and sip through the straw.

"So are you feeling a little awkward?" he asked Doug.

Doug nodded. "Little bit," he said. "You?"

"I'm really not," Mark said.

"Look," Doug said. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just... saw you bent over like that... and, uh, well... I'm sorry."

"Oh, please, don't be sorry," Mark laughed. "If you didn't notice I enjoyed that as much as you did."

"I thought so," Doug said. "Anyway, it's done, so...."

"Yeah," Mark said. "Hey, it time for us to get going. Let's go see if they will let you have your arms and hands back."

Two hours later Mark parked his convertible Mustang in Doug's driveway. Doug's right arm was out of the splint and bandages, and they had removed the cast that stretched from his hand to past his elbow on his left arm and replaced it with a smaller cast that just covered his hand and his forearm.

They sat in the car for a minute.

"Hey, listen," Doug said. "There are no words for me to thank you for all you've done for me the past few weeks."

Mark put his hand over Doug's and squeezed. "Well, there were some benefits for me, too," he said.

Doug opened the door and stepped out. He leaned back in, looking at Mark's eyes.

"I'll be seeing you soon," he said.

Mark looked into Doug's eyes. "I'll never say no to you," he whispered, a little catch in his voice.

Doug smiled and nodded. "I know."

He stood up and walked up the sidewalk to his front porch.

Mark watched him until he was on the front porch, then put the car in reverse and backed out into the street.

Doug turned and watched him drive down the street, then opened the door and stepped inside.

to be continued....???

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
344 Followers