Biking Buds Pt. 05

Story Info
Doug learns more about Marsha.
2.4k words
4.78
4.3k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
324 Followers

Marsha went to her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled. "You do look good tonight," she said out loud.

Mark took the wig off and put it back on the Styrofoam head. He pulled the black dress over his head being careful to not get make-up on it and hung it back in the closet. He went to the bathroom and did his usual nightly face cleansing ritual, adding a thorough cleaning of his eye lashes to make sure he got all of the mascara off.

He sighed as he took the bra and forms off. He could sleep in them. He had before. But not in this bra. He had certain bras to sleep in. And he didn't want to put another bra on, so he put the black bra and forms in the drawer.

He sat on the edge of the bed to take his pantyhose off. He stretched out his feet to look at how his pretty toes showed through the sheer toes of the hose. He sighed as he pushed the tight hose down his legs. Again, he could sleep in them, and often did. But not tonight. He wanted to be comfortable tonight.

He put the hose in the drawer and reached for a pair of his nylon thong panties. His sigh when he pulled them up his smooth legs was one of happiness. He loved how the wide, soft thong felt snuggled between his cheeks and against his puckered hole. He let out another sigh of happiness when he pulled the thigh length nylon gown over his head. The gown and panties were not a set, but they matched.

Tonight he could sleep as he normally did. No worries that Doug might come in to wake him and see him in his gown. He didn't have to hide Marsha from Doug any longer.

He crawled into his warm, soft bed and slept comfortably.

Mark was up earlier than Doug again the next morning. He walked into the kitchen in his gown for a cup of coffee. He'd set the timer on the coffee last night knowing that he needed to get up and do some work today.

He was sitting at the bar when Doug appeared in the hallway.

"Good morning," Mark smiled.

"Morning," Doug answered. "Um, a little help please?"

"Sure thing," Mark answered as he slid off of the bar stool and followed Doug into the bathroom.

"In the toilet today?" Mark asked.

"Yeah," Doug laughed. "The morning wood isn't as bad this morning since you, uh, you know."

Mark laughed. "Yeah, I know."

Mark pushed Doug's briefs down around his thighs, then stood beside him and held his dick between his thumb and two fingers. Doug sighed as his strong stream started. Mark watched the yellow liquid splash into the toilet.

When the stream became a dribble, then stopped, Mark shook the semi-hard dick a few times, then wrapped his fingers around it and playfully jacked it a few times.

"Come on, Mark," Doug laughed, trying to turn away from Mark's grasp. "Stop teasing me."

"Who says I'm teasing?" Mark grinned.

Doug twisted away from his friend, then looked at him. "I may want more of that later," he said. "Like I said yesterday, I usually take care of that at least once a day."

Mark smiled. "Just let me know when you're ready."

"Pretty gown, by the way. Um, Marsha or Mark today?"

"Mark is fine," he said. "I'm not going to get all fixed up like I did yesterday. But if you prefer Marsha I'm okay with that, too. Yvonne calls me Marsha no matter how I'm dressed. Sometimes she slips up and does it in public," Mark laughed.

"That could get interesting," Doug laughed. "Can I go ahead and get some shorts and a shirt on, too?"

"Actually she's done it a few times... sometimes I think she does it on purpose," Mark said as they walked back into the bedroom for Doug's clothes. "One time she was my plus one at a company dinner. I had to wear a suit, so she decided she was going to pick my underclothes for me."

Doug sat on the edge of the bed while Mark went to the dresser for his clothes. When Mark bent over to get shorts out of the bottom drawer his gown pulled up, exposing his ass. Mark felt his cock begin to grow when he saw the pink thong separating Mark's soft, round cheeks.

"So what did she make you wear?" Doug asked. He shifted and rubbed his bandaged hand on the front of his briefs, trying to make his growing dick a little less obvious.

"Oh, she didn't t really have to make me," Mark laughed as he stood up. "She went and bought a black body suit... you know, like women wear with yoga pants... like a one-piece swimsuit, only without all the padding... you know what I'm talking about?"

"I think so," Doug said. "I've never actually seen a woman wear one."

"Maybe I'll show you later," Mark giggled as he knelt to let Doug put his feet in the shorts. "Now stand up," he instructed when he was ready to pull the shorts up.

As he pulled the shorts up he finally looked at Doug's crotch and noticed the larger than normal bulge in his briefs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even ask if you want me to get you some fresh underwear," he said.

"Uh, no, that's okay," Doug said quickly. "These will be fine."

Mark smiled as he pulled the shorts up around his friend's waist. He gave the noticeable bulge a soft pat.

"So that's all? She made you wear a woman's body suit?" Doug asked, trying to change the focus in the room.

"Oh, yeah," Mark said. He'd forgotten that he was telling Doug about Yvonne calling him Marsha in front of his co-workers.

"Well," he continued. "This particular body suit was a little different. First, it had a built-in bra. The bottom edges of the cups were strong elastic and fit right under my pecs to lift them just a little. Made me look like I had small tits."

"And at the bottom of the body suit there were garters hanging down. So Yvonne got me some... do you know what full fashion stockings are?" Mark asked.

Doug shook his head.

"They're old style stockings, like women wore a long time ago. The ones with the seam up the back and reinforcement on the toes and heels."

"Oh, yeah," Doug said. "I've seen those. They're sexy."

"Yes, they are," Mark laughed. "Kind of a pain in the ass to put on, though. Luckily I had Yvonne to help me."

"Oh, and I didn't tell you this part. The bottom of a lot of those body suits is a thong. Did you know that?"

"I've seen them in pictures," Doug said. "I just figured the women pulled them up that way."

"No, most of them are thongs that women wear over yoga pants," Mark explained. "Anyway, that's what I have on under my suit. She didn't even let me wear socks, so if someone looked really close they could see the hose."

"It sounds like a sexy outfit," Doug laughed. "Do you still have it?"

"Oh, yeah," Mark said. "Maybe I'll model it for you later."

Doug, remembering how he felt when Mark bent over to get his shorts, said, "Yeah that would be cool."

"And anyway, several times during the night she called me Marsha where other people could hear her," Mark said.

Doug held his hands out for Mark to put the tank to on him. When he raised his arms for Mark to pull it down Mark hesitated. He was looking at Doug's chest.

Doug was just about to ask Mark if something was wrong when Mark leaned in and licked his nipple, then sucked it into his mouth.

"Shit, Mark, what are you doing?" Doug said.

Mark released his liplock on Doug's nipple and shoved his hands down the front of Mark's shorts. His hands found an almost fully hard cock.

"I'm sorry," Mark whispered. "I... I just had to do that."

He was fondling Doug's cock and balls with both of his hands. He leaned back in and licked Doug's nipple again, then moved his face up to his friend's underarm. He felt Doug's dick grow hard in his hands.

He moved his upper body back and looked at Doug, then started to drop to his knees.

"I know you said maybe later, but can I now?" he asked.

As he slid on down to his knees he pulled Doug's shorts and briefs back down until they were bunched around his ankles. He wrapped one hand around Doug's stiff shaft and pulled it down so he could lick the head. With his other hand he fondled Doug's balls, then moved it back to caress his ass.

Doug didn't move.

Mark lowered his head to lick the underside of Doug's balls. He pushed his tongue back, toying with the course, curly hairs between his legs and at the beginning of his ass crack. He inhaled, savoring the musky scent. He ran hit tongue wetly across the underside of the hard shaft as he moved his head back up toward the mushroom head.

He looked up at Doug's face as he pulled the shaft down to take the bulbous head into his mouth. Doug's head was back and his eyes were closed.

"Look at me, Doug," Mark whispered, running his tongue around Doug's purple knob. "I want you to watch me suck your cock!"

Doug looked down, watching his cock slowly slide into Mark's mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt Mark's hot mouth envelop his dick. He looked at Mark's eyes, and the two of them held eye contact while Mark slowly moved his mouth up and down Doug's swollen shaft.

Mark had both of his hands wrapped around Doug's hips, gripping his muscular cheeks, pulling him into his mouth. Doug stood still and let Mark fuck him with his mouth.

Doug was amazed at how good it felt. He remembered yesterday. It was the same today. It was as if Mark's mouth was hugging his dick. He could feel Mark's tongue moving along the underside of his hard shaft as Mark's mouth moved up and down.

Doug felt the feeling begin deep inside him, deeper than it had ever started in him before. He felt it slowly moving to the surface, like slow moving lava trying to bubble out. He wanted to hurry it along, but at the same time he wanted to slow it down.

They were still looking into each other's eyes when Doug felt it start to move up his shaft. It started deep in his balls and moved slowly. He wanted to warn Mark that it was coming, but the words wouldn't come.

He knew he didn't really need to warn him. He knew Mark knew it was coming. He could feel Mark swallowing. He could feel the motions milking his dick, coaxing the hot, thick cum out. He could see Mark asking for it with his eyes, and he wanted to give it to him.

When it did come it wasn't the violent explosion of cum that he was used to. His hips jerked several times, popping his pubic bone against Mark's lips. And then it just flowed out of him. Just a steady flow that Mark was swallowing, drinking, like the smoothie he'd sucked through the straw earlier.

Mark wondered how long it was going to last. He held his face tight against Doug's pubis. His hands on Doug's ass were pulling him in, keeping him deep in his mouth. He could feel Doug's curly pubic hair on his lips and nose.

He could feel his own small cock pumping cum into the pouch in his pink thong, and running out the side to drip on his leg and the floor.

He inhaled the sexy, musky scent of Doug's pubis as he savored the tart, musky liquid flowing down his throat. His swallowing was a natural reflex, not a conscious action. He looked into Doug's eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

Finally Doug's cock started to soften in Mark's mouth. Mark let his hands fall away from Doug's ass. He sat back, still looking up into Doug's eyes, and swallowed hard, sending the last big gush of Doug's musky cum down his throat.

"Thank you," Mark whispered, smiling. "I really needed to do that this morning."

Doug smiled and shook his head. "That was incredible."

Mark grabbed Doug's briefs and shorts and pulled them back up his legs as he stood up.

When Mark stood up Doug noticed that the front of his gown was wet, and noticed that cum had dripped on Mark's leg and on the floor. He pointed to the wet spot on the gown. "Mine or yours?"

"Mine," Mark blushed. They stood in awkward silence for a few seconds. Finally Mark turned to leave the room.

"I'll fix you a cup of coffee before I go get my clothes on," he smiled.

"Yeah, uh, thanks," Doug said as he watched Mark walk back into the kitchen area.

'He walks like a girl even without the heels,' he thought, watching Mark's ass sway in his short gown.

Mark set the mug of coffee with the straw on the bar for Doug. He turned the tv to the sports channel.

"I'm going to jump in the shower real quick before I get dressed to do some work," he told Doug. "Are you going to want a shower this morning?"

"Normally I would," Doug said. "But since I had one yesterday and I'm not going anywhere I'll be ok. I'll have to have one tomorrow before I go to the doctor and hopefully get rid of some of this stuff and get some of my life back."

Mark nodded and went took his coffee into the bedroom. He wished Doug hadn't mentioned going to the doctor and getting bandages and maybe even the cast off. Then he wouldn't need Mark's help anymore. He wouldn't have any reason to stay with him anymore.

He knew that day would come when this all started. But he hadn't expected the recent turn of events. Now he wasn't ready for it to be over.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
324 Followers