Biking Buds Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha was surprised he chose this song. Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight' was one of her favorite songs, but it was a slow song meant to be danced to by couples. She let him lead her to the dance floor and put one arm around her waist to pull her close.

"You told them to play this, didn't you?" she asked. Their faces were just inches apart.

Doug grinned and nodded. "Actually, I paid them to play it," he laughed.

Marsha smiled. "Again, you're too sweet." Doug surprised her by kissing her on the lips right there on the dance floor. He didn't push his tongue into her mouth, but it was a lingering kiss.

Later Doug opened the car door for her and walked her to the door. He pulled her to him for a kiss, and this time he did push his tongue against her lips. Marsha opened her mouth and let him kiss her.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later," he said as their lips parted. He acted as if he was going to turn to leave.

"Wait, what?" she stuttered. "Uh, you're not coming in for a night cap?"

He looked at her and smiled. "I haven't been invited in for a night cap," he said.

"Well, don't you want to see more of the body stocking? Without the wrap and skirt?" she asked.

"Of course I do," he said. "I've been thinking about it all evening."

She reached out and grabbed his hand. "Join me for a night cap? Please?"

Doug smiled as he reached for the door.

"I'd loved to."

12