Biking with the Guys

Story Info
A bike trip to a sunny hilltop leads to surprises.
5.3k words
3.94
8.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biking With the Guys

I heard the apartment door close just before sunset. I looked up to see Erin with a grin on her face, her hair a gooey mess, and wearing a bikini top and a shirt tied over her cutoffs at her waist. "I was fucked by two boys!" she grinned, "TWICE!".

We had rented the place several days after we graduated, and had been there a couple of weeks. "No way", I replied. "what happened?"

"My friend Traci, told me how she'd screwed half the guys in last year's senior class and almost all of the soccer jocks. I said to myself that now after graduation why shouldn't I to have some fun too, so when I ran into Jeff and Bill yesterday who were on the wrestling team I decided this was the time. We agreed to get some picnic stuff together and go biking and get some sun. They suggested going up to the Valley View Trail, which I'd never been on, but heard it was great."

"We met up this morning by the trail entrance to start out. They were wearing just t-shirts and those tight biking shorts, the stretchy ones where they don't wear anything underneath. They're super sexy, and as they stood waiting for me you could tell for sure they were guys!"

"I took out the cut-offs that I'd made from those really tight black stretch pants I used to wear and cut them off even more. I wanted more of my butt to show when I was wearing them, and I cut all of what was left of the legs off exposing some real cheek. I knew they'd give me a camel toe, but what the heck, those guys were cute and I wanted them to notice. Just to be sure, I wore my hot pink panties that would probably show just a bit at the crotch, even when I just standing."

"I also knew that when I sat on the bicycle seat they would ride way up on my buns, and I planned on riding at the front from time to time so that the guys couldn't miss them. Sure enough, we sort of horsed around during the ride up, trying to "accidentally" force somebody else off the trail, into the bushes. I made one especially good move and then stood up on the pedals and pumped hard, laughing at them as they tried to catch up. They went from yelling at me to sudden total silence, and I knew they were getting an eyeful."

"It was my first time up there, and because it was in the middle of the week, we only saw two other people using it that we passed just after we started. We got all the way up to Red Oak Lookout and decided to stop. The lookout has a clump of trees and is the highest point on the trail, and you have to leave your bike in the bushes and climb the rest of the way up. But once you're there you can see all over and see anybody coming from either direction."

"The ride up took about an hour and we got there mid morning. Once we were up there we were tired and hot and the guys took off their T's. I joked that it wasn't fair because I couldn't take off my bikini top. They both encouraged me to do just that, but I said I wouldn't do that unless I did some sun bathing. They grinned at each other and agreed that was fine because, well, they were just thinking of getting some "total" sun too."

"I said OK, but if you are going to be nude, you'll would have to go over the top to the other side and I'd stay with our picnic stuff. They went laughing, looking over their shoulders to see if I'd taken off my top yet, but I waited. "

"After about ten minutes I sneaked up to the top to see where they were, and they were laying on their stomachs talking to each other, totally nude, with their shorts and T's hanging from the branch of a tree. I quickly grabbed their clothes and took them down by the bikes and hid them, then went back up, took off my bikini top and cutoffs and went to the top, looking down at the naked boys about 10 feet away, still on their stomachs. Their bodies looked super, muscular and toned, with great butts."

"I stood right by the branch where they'd left their clothes, planted my feet well apart, put my hands on my hips, and said, "Hey, don't you guys have anything on?"

"They looked up and saw me wearing only my bright red panties and the grin on my face. "Doesn't the sun and breeze feel good on your skin?" I asked. They gleefully nodded, their eyes big as saucers. Even my small b cups were enough to have them speechless."

"Then I said, "But hey, aren't you guys missing something? Looks like you must have misplaced your clothes.""

"They immediately looked at the branch beside me and saw their stuff gone. "Oh crap! Where are they?" was the response. They pathetically tried to cover their butts with their hands, and I said, "Maybe you'll need me to help find them. But you know, that might take all day!"

"They looked at me in disbelief. Then I said, "Well don't just lay there. Time for you to get up and start to help search."

"They didn't move. Then I said, "If you just lay there, you'll never find them. Then I'll just have to ride back to town by myself and you'll have to go back later nude. But I see that your sneakers and sox are still here, so you wouldn't be totally naked."

"They knew they were had. They looked at each other, looked at me, then each other again, and Jeff just nodded his head to Bill, and they pushed up to hands and knees, then stood up, facing away from me. I said, "You'll have to turn around, guys. I don't want to talk to your backs." Bill started to turn first, then Jeff, and both covered themselves with their hands.

"Sorry guys, you'll have to put your hands behind your backs before we can begin." They slowly moved their hands, facing me, now fully exposed."

"As they complied, I just let my eyes roam all over them. I'd never really seen a real adult male naked before, but here were two of them, trim and with great six-pack abs, and as I watched they became totally erect. It was awesome and I don't think I'd ever been wetter before than I was at that moment. I decided it was time to get some answers to things I'd always wondered about."

"They were standing in front of me shoulder to shoulder so I made them turn and face each other so I could get a good profile on each of them, side by side. The way their cocks stood out, hard, was just amazing. Jeff 's was curved with a prominent head, while Bills wasn't as long, but a lot thicker. Bills was straight out at about 45 degrees, while Jeff's curve started out at and angle and made him end up almost totally vertical."

"Say, I'll bet you guys need to take a leak. Let's see who can send a stream the farthest."

"They both grinned, then asked if I meant "right now". I said that was the plan, and they took hold of their cocks and started to let yellow streams fly. Jeff was winning the contest easily with a nice thin stream that shot well up and out, while Bill had a thicker and sort of wobbly stream that only went just beyond his feet. Then he put his hand down it looked like he pulled back the skin on the end of his cock. His stream almost instantly shot out the same as Jeff's. That's when I realized that Jeff was circumcised and Bill wasn't."

"Wow, that was great." I said. I could see they were somewhere between embarrassed and proud. They both turned to me. And I told them they'd have to put their hands behind their backs again."

"Then Jeff said, "Wow, you've got a really nice pair of tits!" That was the first time ever that I'd gotten a compliment on them. I'm not very tall, and I don't need a bra at all, as I'm really firm, and my nipples, proud to say, can become quite protuberant."

"I felt great and replied, "Thanks, and you guys have a great pair of cocks! " That's when I decided to have a closer look. I wanted to see the difference between Jeff's circumcised cock and Bill's natural. While Jeff's head was really big, Bill's was smaller and tapered right to the end."

"It was SO exciting. Starting out I took ahold of Bill's cock and looked closer at it. I could see that when I stroked it, the foreskin pulled back some and I could see his head start to peek out. So I tried pulling it further and was able to totally expose it. You know, everybody says that boy's cocks can be really different shapes, and this was proof. Bill's head was smaller than his shaft, almost making a bullet shape. You can slide the skin on and off the head and it's really smooth and neat."

"Jeff's was really great too. I was surprised how hard a guy's cock gets, but yet the head is really smooth. Traci told me you can put your thumb on the front and your finger on the back, and then when you squeeze, the hole in the end opens up. They're pink inside, just like we are."

"Their skin is like a sleeve and when you can slide it up and down and you can tell they really love it. In the sun you could tell it was really thin and you could kinda see through it. With the veins and everything there were lots of different colors too, red, blue, pink, tan, and purple in the head. It was so cool."

"I was surprised by their balls. When you see pictures of statues in the art books they are always hanging down below their cocks and you can always see both of them. Both Jeff and Bill's scrotums were both more like a baseball. When I asked about that they said that their balls are that way when they're cold, or when they have hardons."

"You can still feel each ball individually though, and they're like long eggs, and they have sort of strings or something attached. Like everybody says, they're pretty sensitive, but Traci told me that if you don't squeeze hard the guys really like when you play with them."

"Another thing I noticed was a straight dividing line in the middle of their balls. It looked to me to be how the first development of a baby when it chooses to be a pussy or something else. Neat, huh?"

"I told them they'd have to do jumping jacks. When they did their cocks bounced all around, up and down and back and forth. I made them do it facing me, then turn to the right and do it. Then I had them do push ups, which was really neat. I made them do squats, and laughed myself silly."

"Finally I decided it was then time to eat. I told them to first lay the rollup foam mat on the grass for me, and to bring the sandwiches. Then after it was where I wanted it, I told them to bring me my sandwich and can of Coke.

"I made them kneel on the grass as I ate first. They knelt there with their erections, staring at my boobs the whole time. I've been accused of being a cock tease before, but this time it was for real. I pretended not to notice them, and they had to wait till I was done before I let them eat. When I did let them eat I made them stand up so I could have a better view. "

"By this time they'd been hard for over an hour and I could tell they were starting to get blue balls. They were also getting a bit red and I told them they'd better let me put some suntan lotion on them to keep from burning. They quickly agreed, and I started with Jeff. I had him lay down on the foam pad on his stomach and squirted some tanning oil on his back and spread it around, working it onto his arms, then poured thin trails on the backs of his legs and rubbed it into his skin. Then just for the hell of it I poured some into the crack of his ass, "accidentally". He sort of jumped when I did that, and I quickly said "sorry", and pretended I was trying to scoop it out with my hand, but I was spreading it all over his butt and everything. I ran each hand right down the crack in his butt all the way to his balls, pressing as I went, repeatedly. Each time I did I could feel his "button" and would give a little extra pressure on it. I smiled to myself as I saw him slowly spreading his legs further apart each time. He was so turned on he was moaning."

"I told him to stand up and had Bill lay down, and did the exact same thing to him. I spent a little more time massaging his back and legs, but dribbled some oil down his butt too. He absolutely groaned, because he'd seen what I did to Jeff and knew what was coming."

"When I looked up at Jeff I saw his cock was dripping a clear fluid out of the end, and had Bill stand beside him. When he did, he was dripping too. I knew it wasn't cum, because Traci told me cum is all milky and stuff. It had to be that pre-cum that she told me about."

"I made Bill stand up and then took the tanning oil and started his front, beginning with his chest. I worked it in, and then went next to his feet. I squirted some into my hand and did each leg, going from the ankle up to his groin, but I didn't touch his dick at all. He was having serious leakage by now, and I then did his neck and face. He had his closed eyes closed and was breathing deeply."

"Then I put some oil in my hand and as I kneeled in front of him wrapped my hand around his cock and began to rub it up and down. Immediately I saw his stomach muscles bunch up, and I let go of his dick just as a jet of cum came flying out. I'd been holding him almost straight up, and when it came down it landed right in my hair. He was sort of pumping his hips and like standing on tiptoe, and more cum oozed out of the tip, but not as much as I expected. I knew there had to be a lot left. Traci told me that this was a "ruined climax" and but that it would keep him rock hard, wanting more."

"Next I had Jeff come and stand in front of me too, and I repeated the whole thing, except that I spent more time on his legs and belly. I wanted to see how much I could make him drip. After I did his face, I took the bottle and while he was watching dribbled the oil right onto the head of his cock, and as it ran down I grabbed it and gave just a couple of pumps before he sort of convulsed, and I immediately took my hand away. He shot his cum into the air, and just like Bill's it landed right in my hair too. It was a whole lot thicker than Bills, and this glob here right by my ear is from him. It was just great, and I decided to just leave it all in my hair till I got back and showered."

"Traci also told me that as long as you keep them with a hardon they'll do anything you say. Wow, was she right! Even after I ruined both of their climaxes they stayed stiff, and they were willing to do whatever I wanted."

"I told them that I wanted to have some tanning oil applied too, and that it would be their job to apply it. As soon as I layed down and rolled onto my stomach there were four hands on my body, two on my back and two on my legs. I told them to be careful NOT to get any oil on my panties, and they quickly agreed."

"I let them massage the oil into my skin for probably five minutes, then rolled over to my back. It was only a couple of seconds before I had four hands on my boobs. It was heavenly. While one stayed with my boobs and played with my nipples the other oiled my belly, then started on my legs. I let them work the oil in for a couple more minutes, when I put a finger under the waistband of my panties and said, "I really don't need these." and lifted my hips. Immediately four hands pulled them down, really carefully. And there I was, completely naked, with two naked boys!"

"I was glad that I listened to Traci when she said guys really like a shaved pussy. I'd totally shaved it all off as soon as I got back yesterday from meeting them. When they saw it they both shut up, and the massaging of my boobs got real slow. I don't think they'd ever seen a girl's pussy before. Then Bill picked up the bottle of oil and held it high and aimed right at my clit. It had been in the sun and was really warm and it felt great. They both started rubbing my pussy, clit, and ass, massaging, pushing fingers in, and adding more oil. At one point both of my nipples were being sucked, a finger was in my pussy, and another was in my ear. I was so turned on I was ready to climax at any moment.

"Finally I looked up at Bill who was massaging my thigh and raised my knees and looked him straight in the eye and smiled, and I then spread my legs as far apart as I could. He gave a whispered, "Yesssssssssssssss........!" and knelt between my legs before lowering himself onto me. He then pushed his cock against my lips and suddenly he was pushing inside."

"It was wonderful, scary, exciting, thrilling, and felt just fantastic. He continued to push his thick cock up into me till he was all the way in, then he raised his butt as he pulled back, then thrust back in, slowly, strongly. Then he said, "My brother is bigger than me, and he told me you have to go slow with smaller gals." he breathed. It was incredible. I couldn't believe how stretched out I felt. Lots better than when you finger yourself. Having a muscular naked guy laying on top of you is out of this world! After eight or ten strokes he sort of just totally tensed up and froze. I was afraid something was wrong, but then I felt his cock pulsing and realized that he was pumping cum into me, again and again and again. I came too. Hard! I don't know if I yelled, but it was totally amazing. He then just laid on top of me for about thirty seconds, and I tried squeezing his cock with my pussy to see what would happen. He smiled, and pushed into me a couple more strokes, then slowly began to ease out. I was feeling a real sense of loss as he pulled out of me and then I felt his cum beginning to run out of my pussy and down onto my ass, so I grabbed my panties and got almost all of it."

"He knelt beside me and helped me use my panties to wipe up his cum as he rubbed my pussy some more. His cock wasn't pointing up for the first time since we started. I looked him straight in the eye as I brought my fingers to my lips and kissed them, then wrapped them, with my kiss, around his cock. I don't think I'd ever seen a guy smile like that before in my life. He stiffened up on the spot."

"Jeff was right beside Bill, looking at my pussy, then my eyes, then back to my pussy. I raised my knees again. And again I spread my legs super wide. Suddenly he was on top of me, trying to get the head of his cock into me. I reached down and guided him in. I could feel his really bigger head go deep inside, and then he began thrusting in and out strong and fast. He lasted longer, about 20 seconds before he groaned as he continued to thrust really hard, then he just buried his cock all the way in me and I could feel him shooting his cum up deep inside me as he kept thrusting again and again. With each thrust was another shot of cum, over and over and over. I came again. Just as hard as with Bill."

"I could tell he had stopped cumming but he still continued to screw me. He started to slow down and after another minute or so he almost slowed to a stop. He layed on top of me, and I could tell he didn't want to pull out, and to tell the truth I didn't want him to either. I tried squeezing with my pussy and found that this time I could actually get a pretty good grip. That's something I'll have to practice on. He laid there for a couple of minutes as I squeezed him, but I sort of got a cramp and had to stop, so he slowly pulled out. Now his juices too were running out of my pussy and I grabbed my panties again to wipe them up, but they were totally soaked with Bill's cum but I used them anyway. He was kneeling beside me, and I took them and wrapped them around his cock to dry him off a bit, but I don't think it did much good. He just smiled at me and said, "Wow, that was fantastic!" Like Bill, after he came he lost some stiffness, but I knew he wouldn't stay down for long."

"I then told them to get more of the picnic stuff and lay it out. They laughed as they got out the chips and sodas. I told them to open me a soda and then to feed me chips one at a time. I made them wait till I'd had maybe 15-20 chips before I let them have any. They both had rock hard erections again."

"It was so incredibly neat. Two naked guys, both with boners, doing anything I told them to do. I told them they were both great, and how I liked that they were both still so hard. I made them stand up and turn around several times. Then I told them to face away from me and grab their ankles and "hold that pose". They knew I could see everything, and I knew they were sort of embarrassed, but I also knew that would help me keep them in line."

12