Biking with the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I said that I wanted to lay down and that I'd like a nice massage."

"For several minutes they rubbed my arms and legs, but spent most of their time on my boobs and pussy. They held my nipples, pulling them back and forth which caused my boobs to behave like jelly. They thought that was great, and so did I. One of them was always playing with my pussy, opening up my lips, looking inside as much as possible, finger fucking me, sometimes with one finger and often with two, and rubbing my clit. I think they thought they were doing me a favor by keeping me lubed with the tanning oil, but I was supplying all the lube that was necessary. They also kissed me a lot, and kissed and sucked my nipples. I came a couple of times, I think. Didn't count."

"Some of the time I was laying on my back, sometimes my stomach. Then I finally rolled onto my back and I raised my knees and spread them way apart and looked at Jeff and smiled again. Bill's eyes opened wide, then he moved between my legs and layed down on top of me. His entry was slow, super stretching me again. When he got fully in he paused for a moment, then began a slow and but powerful thrusting. He was SO hard. This time it wasn't just ten or fifteen seconds, this time he had real stamina. His thrusting kept going and going, and after maybe five or six minutes he started breathing extra hard and pushed his cock into me all the way and went rigid again. Just like the first time he was pumping cum into me."

"I couldn't believe how much cum he must have had. His squirting slowed, then picked up again, slowed, and then finally stopped. He was exhausted. I could feel him loosing his stiffness, and slowly, relunctently, he pulled out. His cum just flowed out of me, and I grabbed my panties again to try and control the leakage. They were absolutely soaked from my first two fuckings, but I used them anyway. He was kneeling between my legs and I could see cum dripping off his cock."

"He moved to the side and Jeff quickly came over. I had him kneel between my legs so I could "check him out" before he entered. He was totally erect, with that head just as big as ever. Then he put his hands on either side of me and slid into me, going all the way to his balls."

"You remember the other day next door when our neighbor's German shepherd female was being fucked by that big male? He went in and out so fast it was just amazing, just pounding it into her. Well, Jeff was the same. He pushed in all the way, backed out, then thrust into me hard again, over and over and over. He didn't last very long the first time, but this time it was really different, he just kept going and going. I lost track of time, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my legs behind his back and hung on. I tried squeezing, but it didn't make any difference, he just kept pounding away. Finally I could tell he was going to blow his load, and boy did he ever! In to the hilt, time after time faster than I could imagine. I could feel him shooting his cum all the way deep inside of me. He was a real animal! And strong!"

"I came again. I lost track of how many times, but to tell you the truth I was getting pretty sore. After he came he continued to ram into me, but slower and slower till he finally stopped. He rested on top of me for a couple of minutes, and when he pulled out of me there was the biggest flow of cum yet. My panties were totally soaked but I used them anyway. Before I put them down I squeezed them and they bubbled! Cum came out between my fingers and oozed out onto the grass."

"Jeff had totally lost his hardon. For second time today I'd seen a guy with his cock in a sort of "normal" state. The guys got some of the paper napkins and dried off my pussy and ass, and I in turn dried each of them off too. Bill had gotten hard again as he watched Jeff pounding into me. "

"I said it was getting late, so we should probably look for their clothes. I put on my bikini top and cutoffs, but my panties were more than just soaked, they were totally dripping. For a moment I thought of stuffing them inside me, but then my pussy would be leaking cum for the next hour. I put them into a bag for the trip back, then I led them down the trail to the bikes.

"When we got there, to their surprise there were Annie and Kari who had been the two cutest and most popular girls in the senior class. They giggled like mad when they saw Jeff and Bill, naked and totally erect. Bill and Jeff didn't know that I'd told Traci of my plan and had her tell a couple of her friends come to wait for us by the bikes."

"The guys were mortified, but you could tell they were also really excited. I knew that they really liked these girls, but never expected to have them see them like this. While we were standing there I made them keep their hands behind them, both had rocket boners."

"The girls all thought this was really super. I explained that the guys had lost their T's and biking shorts and were looking for them and I was merely helping out. I winked as I said this, but I knew they could see all the cum in my hair. They were grinning like hell! I asked if I could borrow one of their shirts to tie around my waist till I got back into town, and then handed one envelope to Annie and another to Kari. They were each instructed to choose one of the naked boys up to Lookout Point for an hour or so to look for another envelope. The location would be in the letter I wrote them. I then took my bike and put my sore pussy on the seat and started back down the trail."

"The instructions in the letters were a hint at where the final letter would be found. "

"Those final letters said that their T's and shorts were actually in the tool kits hanging right on the back of their bike seats. It said also that I was going to be showering when I got home, and left my phone number."

With that, she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It took a while, as she washed up and shampooed her hair and dried it, then put on clean dry clothes. Just as she sat down the phone rang. She said it was Annie who said that the girls both got to have a good screwing, but it took a while for the guys to get it up the last time. After a while my phone rang. It was Jeff, and he wanted to talk to Erin, so I put her on.

She went into her room and talked for a long time. When she came out she said, "Jeff said that he and Bill would be going biking to the same place again next

Wednesday. He said they would be inviting Tim and Aaron to go along too, and wanted to know if you would like to go along too, just like today."

I replied, "Well yeah! Hell yeah! What time do we start!"

12