All Comments on 'Bikini Blues'

by Priscilla_June

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

I loved this one and I’m amazed there aren’t a ton of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need friends like that! She should return the favor....and join in!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

She got so into it! And she was such a a shy timid prude! She should have pulled off his dumb ski mask and fucked him into submission!

WolvensteinJrWolvensteinJrabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was absolutely amazing! The visuals you conjured up were next level, and the attention to detail was amazing!

Amazing job! Can't wait to see if she comes face-to-face with ski-mask guy again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, I'd like to hear about where Alexis goes from here. Did Zoe set her up? Does she find out who her mystery fucker was? Lot's to explore......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My understanding of the story was that all along Alexis was alone in the changing stall. Her earlier lack of confidence was due to her comparing with others. Once she was on her own, she started a thought process with some fanciful imagination. After some time, she just felt a sense of confidence on her own and walked out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wow really liked this story

WeirdnerdyfellaWeirdnerdyfella2 months ago

My God.... Every now and then I find a story where I just want the MC in my life and Alexis is one of them. The idea of a cute and sweet thing finding their lust for a darker path just makes me smile every time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPriscilla_June@Priscilla_June
324 Followers
My personal delusions for your enjoyment. My goal on Lit is to write like I am the only one reading it. I want to improve as a writer first and foremost but with such a subjective goal I know I can only do so through accepting meaningful feedback and writing without inhibiti...