Bikini Shopping with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful!" I warned, a bit too late. I wanted to see if he was alright, but the sound of the crash caused people out front to stop, and look over this way. Suddenly, all these people were staring down the aisle at me. I lowered my arms, and hid behind the shelves as quickly as I could, but I think they might have seen me, seen my bush. Even Satomi called out from her fitting room,

"What happened?"

Hiro looked dazed, but he seemed fine.

"It's OK. Don't worry," I told her. I looked up longingly at that pink bikini.

"Takuya, can you just grab it?" I pleaded. "Quick before people come. I can't reach."

Takuya just stood there though, his mouth puckered in the weirdest expression, kind of shocked I guess by my cheek, coming out here naked. I glanced down the aisle wondering if I could grab it, but there were definitely people coming this way--two American guys and a girl from the look of it. Deciding it was too risky, I ran back to my fitting room to hide before I really get in trouble.

Through the curtain, I heard Patricia. I wanted to ask her to get down the pink bikini, but she was talking to the three Americans. I stood here, trying to slow my racing heart.

Minutes passed. It sounded like things had calmed down, so I stuck my head out. Satomi was fully dressed, chatting with Hiro. She had the swimsuit she wanted folded over her arm. I couldn't see Takuya. He must have wandered off somewhere.

If I had any sense, I would have got back dressed, but I was still all excited. I fingered my pussy, checking to see if I was wet. I definitely was. I wondered if I dare risk going back out. It had been pretty funny seeing their reactions, Hiro falling and everything.

I pulled the hem of my t-shirt down over my pussy, and cautiously stepped back out. Hiro had his back to me, and Satomi was telling him some story. Down the aisle closer to the front of the store, I noticed they had some cute tank tops. I tiptoed down that way just to take a quick look. There was a smartly dressed European gentleman there looking at the t-shirts on a table. I felt quite nervous, worried he'd notice I was pantiless, but he seemed focused on shopping. I edged a bit closer.

Takuya reappeared, at the back of the store. He peered down the aisle at me, probably wondering what I was doing. I felt nervous, wandering closer to the front in this too short tee, but at least Takuya was here now, ready to help if I need rescuing. Takuya does tease me a lot, but I was pretty sure he would help me if I really got in trouble.

Tempting fate, I moved in quite close to the European man, standing at the end of the table he was browsing at. He was ignoring me. There was another man further off near the entrance, someone's husband carrying a bunch of shopping bags, but he wasn't looking this way either. Takuya was behind me.

Pretending to check the tank tops, I leaned forward, showing Takuya my bare bottom. Neither the European guy nor the husband clued in. The European guy though was circling around this way, so I had to keep moving around the table, so he wouldn't see my nakedness. I was kind of worried that the other guy would turn, and notice, but he was staring off towards the entrance perhaps looking for his wife.

Takuya finally came over.

"Cute t-shirts," he said. "You should try one on." He picked one up, and offered it to me, but I shook my head no. He reached out, and grabbed my t-shirt by the hem lifting it up exposing my pussy! I was so shocked. The European man seemed to have wandered away, but the husband was still there. I grabbed Takuya by the wrist trying to get him to let go of my t-shirt. He eventually did, but he was clearly very excited now. Me too for that matter. I don't know why I was out here in the store running around bottomless. It just seemed like a funny thing to do at the time.

I pulled my t-shirt back down covering up as best I could, but I'd kind of reached my limit. I herded Takuya back towards the fitting rooms. The husband kind of glanced this way, making me nervous. I went back into my fitting booth, but Takuya followed me in.

"Wait. I've got an idea. Can I borrow these?" he nodded pointing to the pile where my bra, purse, shorts and panties lay.

"What? What for?"

"I want to try something."

I didn't know what he was on about, but just to tease him, I gathered up my things, and handed them to him. He stuffed them away in his backpack.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

He raised his finger to his lips, motioning for me to keep my voice down. My heart was pounding in my chest, but he just held out his hand. I wasn't sure what he was planning, but I held up my own hand showing it to him, and he took it. He pointed toward the front of the store, and then started leading me down one of the aisles. I grabbed his arm trying to get him to slow down. One of the American guys came over to that same aisle.

"Do you want one of these t-shirts?" Takuya asked me. "I can buy it for you if you want."

"Um, I kind of need bikini bottoms at the moment," I quipped, trying to get him to realize how dangerous this was. In all the excitement, the hem of my t-shirt had floated way up leaving me practically naked from my waist on down. With my free hand, I patted my bottom confirming that I was indeed nude. People weren't freaking or anything, but I felt so embarrassed.

"How about a hoodie?" he joked. I looked down at them. They were cute enough, but not really my color. "There are other bikini stores in the mall," he went on.

"Like what?" I asked, doubting it.

"I think there are some sporting goods stores," he noted. He started pulling me towards the front of the store again, but I tried to stop him.

"Takuya. I can't walk out into the mall like this."

"Why not? You look fine," he insisted.

"I don't feel fine," I whispered, trying to pull the hem down over my pussy at least. It was true that Patricia didn't seem fazed by how I was dressed, but that was just because she hadn't realized I was naked. Maybe she thought I had a bikini on, one of my own. This was a bikini shop after all.

"Come on. Let's go," he pressed.

"What about Satomi and Hiro?"

"They'll catch up. You said they needed some time together."

When I came out of the fitting room dressed like this, I hadn't really planned to go far. I mainly just wanted to grab that pink bikini off the rack, but somehow that had gotten lost in the shuffle. Takuya, on the other hand, probably saw my innocent prank as 'yagai roshutsu,' a whole subculture revolving around guys getting their girlfriends to expose themselves in public, exhibitionist play or whatever it's called here. It's a whole big thing in Japan, and maybe there are people who do it here too. Ryosuke is more of an expert on it than I am.

I tried to convince Takuya it would be too dangerous, but he wasn't listening. I'd got him all turned on, and now he was like full steam ahead. Against my better judgment, I let him pull me out into the mall. There were people here and there walking around. I made a big show of pulling down the hem of my t-shirt, but to tell you the truth, I was horny too. I'd never been out naked in the mall before. Even if it wasn't that crowded, it was daunting. There were 3 Mexican men on the level above us, but they weren't looking this way. Even so, someone was bound to notice me sooner or later.

Takuya led me down to the mall directory. I kept looking around, watching people's faces. To my great surprise, a lot of people didn't react at first to my nudity. I couldn't understand it. I guess some of them didn't realize I was naked. Others were just blazé or focused on other things, but eventually, a few guys came up to me, and asked if I could take a selfie with them. Maybe they thought I was doing some kind of publicity stunt for Lush or something. I took a picture with one portly black man and a couple of younger dudes who seemed pretty stoked about my look.

"Gonna get arrested," another guy warned.

I'd actually thought about that. Don't quote me on this, but I am actually fairly sure that nudity is legal in San Diego County. L.A. may be different. In any case, we'd seen no sign of any security guards. Who knows?

"You know," Takuya started. "You could probably take that t-shirt off."

I didn't know what to believe. If Satomi were here, she'd tell me to cover back up. She was still back in the bikini store talking with Hiro. She seemed kind of distracted today, not watching out for me the way she usually does.

I was beginning to regret wearing this choker instead of my lucky necklace. The necklace protects me, but on the choker, when the bell jingles, people turn to look. Takuya hadn't said anything about it, but I think it made him imagine I was some kind of slave girl or something. I was trying to remember what I told him about my sex fantasies. It did seem like he was trying to turn me on. I was already horny enough as it is without him making things worse.

"Where's this sporting goods store?" I asked, trying hard to stay focused on why we'd come out here. Takuya pointed back the way we'd just come, and we headed in that direction. I thought of stopping in at Bikini Typhoon and getting Satomi, but probably she would just make a big deal, and force me to get dressed. We walked on past.

Since I'd been out here for a while, and no one was making that much of a fuss, I lifted my arms, showing Takuya my cute little bare bottom in all its glory. He smiled, and said,

"Cheezus, Emi. You're gorgeous."

Glad someone had noticed.

Takuya seemed to have a tent forming at the front of his trousers. I'd always found Takuya entertaining, attractive even, but he is a bit younger than I am, and doesn't usually hit on me. This was a date though I suppose. I don't usually get naked on a first date (of course!), but we'd known each other a while through Satomi. Takuya knows about Ryosuke, so I think he knew not to take this so seriously. Still this was pretty heady stuff for me, walking around half naked in the mall with him.

The sporting goods store had all this fishing and hunting gear, so the atmosphere was a bit different. The customers were mostly men. Embarrassed, I pulled my t-shirt back down over my pussy, and cautiously we went in. Takuya asked if he could film me. He does want to be a movie director, so that kind of made sense. I lent him my smartphone. I'm not sure I made such a good actress. I was so nervous. When he first started filming me, my sandals actually slipped on the slippery floor. I let out a giggle, and tried to walk more carefully.

Takuya motioned for me to go ahead, and filmed me from behind. I was kind of aware that this is a thing now, taking nudes in a store, IKEA or wherever. Ryosuke and I don't usually do this, but it was pretty exciting let me tell you. We went into the camping section, and found a quiet corner where no one was around.

"It's kind of hot in here, don't you think?" he mugged. I knew he wanted me to take off my t-shirt, so he could film me naked. I hesitated for a moment, shy, but I finally took it off, getting a real thrill, nude at last.

"Wow! Your tits are huge!"

That is definitely not true, but it was nice to hear him say it. They are perhaps a bit bigger than it looks when I'm dressed. I set my t-shirt down on the floor keeping it handy but out of the camera shot.

I was still pretty scared, sure, but it was actually kind of nice to get to do this stuff with someone besides Ryosuke. Around him, I always felt like I should be good, act like a proper young lady or whatever. Takuya right from the start had been pretty frank about wanting to touch me, wanting to get me naked. Takuya pointed out my black choker with the bell, one of the only things I was still wearing.

"Wow! Kinky!" he exclaimed, tapping it to make it ring. We were both so excited.

"I'm not sure how to pose," I admitted. I put my back flat against the shelves trying not to be seen, shifting from foot to foot, dancing a bit. I was too nervous to stand still. Takuya walked around the next shelf filming me over top like a real pro, getting both my breasts and bush into the shot. I arched my back trying to show off my curves.

"Here, get down on all fours," he suggested. That seemed kind of ecchi, but I did as he asked. From the front, it looked bad enough, but he came around behind me, and started filming me with my ass up in the air. I was trying to act calm, but I was crazy horny by then.

Takuya shut off the camera, but picked up my t-shirt, and threaded it through the strap in his backpack. I felt even more nervous now no longer having an easy way to get back dressed. He came up beside me, and squatted down.

"Here! Give me a kiss," he grinned.

"What? No! I mean..." I have to admit I was mighty confused by this whole turn of events. I already have a boyfriend. I shouldn't even be here, shouldn't even be out with Takuya if I thought about it. Takuya looked a bit disappointed, but then his eyes lit up, as if he'd found another idea.

"Here. Wait here," he said disappearing off around the corner taking my t-shirt with him. I felt so mortified, kneeling here naked, all by my lonesome, terrified that someone would come, and see me. I peeked out around the corner. There were definitely people there. I backed up, trying to think what I should do if they came this way. I could feel my heart absolutely booming in my chest. It was so nerve-wracking being alone out here.

Takuya eventually came back carrying a long black strap with a metal snap hook on one end.

"Here. Hold still," he instructed as he open the hook, and threaded it through one of the rings on my choker.

"What? What is it?" I balked.

"It's a dog leash. You're my little pet," he grinned stroking my head, petting me I guess. I pouted my lips out, not really liking this, but then he reached in fondling my breasts. I elbowed his arm away, but then suddenly, out of the blue, he smacked me on my rear, spanking me. My choker bell started jingling from the shock. I shuddered a bit, worried even more about what I told him that other night. I have been spanked before by Ryosuke. I have to admit it does get me wet a bit.

I pretended to be shocked, but lifted my bottom in the air, daring him to spank me again. Instead, he put his fingers on my wet pussy, probing around for my clit. Panicking, I tried to crawl away, but he yanked on the leash pulling me back. It's a good thing too, because in my confusion, I almost crawled out into the main aisle where other shoppers would see me.

Not sure what else I could do, I left my ass up, and let him play with my pussy, shuddering as he fingered me. I was so wet anyway. He inserted what felt like two fingers, feeling for my g-spot, and was kneading my clit with his thumb. I was so excited I forgot where I was, lost in the haze of my own rising desire. I shook my head no, and lay my ear to the ground, wondering if he could get me there, make me come. I was trying hard to keep quiet, but the bell kept ringing every time I moved. It was hard not to writhe about. His fingers felt so good. The anticipation was killing me.

Unfortunately, just then, we heard a couple coming this way. They must have heard my bell jingling. Takuya stopped touching me, but he froze, not moving. I backed up, and hid behind him, pulling my t-shirt out of strap on his backpack. The couple came so close to seeing me, but I quickly pulled the t-shirt on over my head. They must have wondered what Takuya and I were doing kneeling on the floor, him still holding the other end of the leash around my neck.

Once they were gone, we stood back up. I undid the leash, and got him to put it back, then pulled the hem of my t-shirt down over my pussy. I smelled like sex, but at least I looked more or less decent. I guess we both learned our lesson. It was too dangerous to fool around here in the store. Too many people. Too easy to get caught.

To tell you the truth though, I was still plenty horny. I could feel my own love-juices dripping down the inside of my thighs. I got some wet tissues out of my purse in Takuya's bag, and wiped myself off. Takuya was just standing there with this silly grin on his face. I guess he was glad he'd got me so excited.

"You're sexy when you're turned on," he whispered in my ear. I blushed red, and waved him away, but he was still super into all this. "There is one more thing I'd like to try."

Once I was more or less decent, he led me out into the mall. Down the main aisle, we saw Satomi and Hiro walking this way. Before they spotted us, Takuya took me across to this little alcove on the other side. There were metal doors, emergency fire doors maybe. He made me stand against the wall, and then came around, and got his camera out trying to get a shot of me with the mall in the background. The wall I was standing against was at an angle, so I don't think people out in the mall could see me. They could probably see Takuya filming though. He twirled two fingers in the air, sort of like 'let's do this,' signaling I guess for me to take off my t-shirt, and get naked again.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I argued back. "Satomi and Hiro are coming this way."

"That's the idea. It'll be funny having them in the background. Kind of thrilling, don't you think? Here. Quick. Hurry. Before they come."

I knew this was really asking for trouble, but I tried to weigh the risks in my mind. I did kind of owe Takuya. He'd been doing all of this for me, trying to get me off if you think about it. Takuya was filming me already.

Reluctantly, I pulled up my t-shirt, and then just took it off, and threw it to him. He threaded it through his backpack strap, still filming me. I lay flat against the wall, my heart pounding. Soon I heard Satomi and Hiro's voice right behind me. I couldn't see what they were doing, but they were right there! Nervous at being naked out here, I started doing a little dance with my arms like a kama sutra goddess just to show that I knew this was crazy. That started my bell ringing though, so I had to stop. Wouldn't want people coming this way to investigate.

I'm not sure what happened next, but I think Hiro must have spotted Takuya. Takuya rubbed the back of his neck, and then went out into the mall, leaving me here all by myself still naked save my sandals and choker. I was so scared. I could hear the voices of other people going by out in the mall, couples maybe. If any of them happened to turn in here, I had nowhere to hide. I prayed that Takuya would come back soon.

An even bigger problem was I was still horny. I looked down at my body, so stunned I was out here in the middle of this busy mall, one I often came to, stuck naked like this. My breasts were sticking way out. Takuya called them "huge," I laughed. I smoothed down my pubic hair, but that hardly made a difference. I look so indecent.

Takuya was trying to convince Satomi and Hiro to go into the sporting goods store.

"I'm all shopped out," Satomi chirped. "Where's Emi?"

"She's around here somewhere," Takuya told them, side-stepping the question.

"You and Emi seem to be getting along pretty well today," Satomi said to Takuya. She didn't know the half of it. I couldn't really go out there, and correct her. That would be too weird though, wouldn't it? Going out there naked? On the other hand, the longer I stay here, the more likely it is I'll get caught. I tried to calm down, but my whole body was tingling from the fear and excitement. I had goosebumps on my arm, and my hair was standing on end.

Takuya did eventually lead them away from the alcove back towards Bikini Typhoon. As their voices grew fainter, I began to worry that Takuya might just leave me here naked like this. I didn't even have my smartphone or my purse. How am I going to get home even? I knew I should just stay here, wait for him to come back, but people might come down here, and see me. That doubt kept eating away at me. I don't know Takuya so well. Maybe this is what he meant when he said "one last thing." Don't leave me this way!