Bikini Shopping with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly struck me that the restaurant where Ryosuke works is near here somewhere, maybe just across the street. I could go there, and get the Maitre D', Suzuda, to lend me a coat or something. The staff there had always been nice to me before. I wasn't sure of the exact address, but maybe it's back west a little. But how am I going to get across the street without everyone seeing me? I guess that won't work.

I must say I'm not really good at dealing with situations like this. The worst problem was how horny I was getting. I couldn't stop thinking about sex. My hello kitty was tingling like crazy, making it impossible to think straight. I covered my mouth trying to calm down. Ryosuke is better at this type of thing. Where on earth has Takuya got to? A fine date, he's turned out to be.

I scooted down to the corner, and tried to peer round, but I couldn't see anything from this angle. The mall didn't look that crowded. The couples from earlier seemed to have gone. Gathering my courage, I stepped out from behind the wall, trying to see where Takuya had got to. There was a couple behind me though, and the girl gasped when she saw me naked.

I ducked back into the alcove to hide, but this was pointless. I'm just going round in circles not solving my problem. I have to find Takuya, and get my clothes back.

Working up my nerve again, I stepped out into the mall. People looked over this way, curious, but I did my best to ignore them, and strode down, making a beeline straight for Takuya. He spotted me though, and frantically motioned for me to hide before Satomi and Hiro saw me. I mimed 'where?' but he just pointed for me to hide anywhere. I made a hard left turn into the first shop, Supreme Fitness or something like that. The blonde woman receptionist gave me the coldest stare, but an Asian American trainer guy came out, and was much friendlier.

"Wow! Do you work out? You look great," he laughed. I didn't want to engage, so I turned my back to them, looking back outside to see if Takuya was coming. "No cellulite. Gorgeous glutes. Maybe your biceps could use a bit of work. Can I see your abs?"

"Ahem," the blonde cleared her throat, trying to rein the poor guy in. Takuya finally appeared at the door.

"Cheezus, Emi. What are you doing? They almost saw you," Takuya exclaimed.

"Whose fault is that?" I cried hitting him on the shoulder. "Give me back my clothes."

"Your phone is out of memory," he complained slapping it on the side. "Can I use my phone instead?"

"What? No! I have to get dressed."

Even the receptionist was laughing now. I guess our conversation did sound pretty funny.

"Is there any place we can go where there aren't so many people around?" Takuya asked the two fitness staffers. I checked the strap of his backpack looking for my t-shirt.

"Where did it go? What did you do with my t-shirt?" I cried.

"It's in a safe place. C'mon, Emi. You look gorgeous like that. Let me just film you a little with my phone."

"This is crazy, right?" I said, turning to the fitness people for support. "I can't just walk around naked like this."

"You do have a great body," the trainer guy said. The receptionist was slower to give her opinion.

"Did he strip off your clothes somehow?" she asked. I thought about this, and only then realized he had not.

"No, I took them off, and gave them to him, but I mean..."

The trainer started chuckling. I guess I must seem like a total airhead, strutting around out here naked without even realizing how I'd got this way. But it wasn't like that. I'm usually quite sensible. Takuya was the one who pushed me into this, right?

"Is there a security guard here?" I asked, trying to get Takuya and them to realize how serious this was.

"There are two," the receptionist explained. "They are in the monitor room watching all the video cameras."

I looked up, realizing that they may have already seen me on one of their cameras. There didn't seem to be a video camera here.

"Ohmigod. What places do they monitor?"

"I don't know. You'd have to ask them," she replied, still a bit cold. Takuya thought this was funny.

"Yeah, go down there, and talk to them dressed like that."

I hit him on the shoulder. He wouldn't stop laughing.

"There is one place I would like to go," I teased.

"Where?"

"Ryosuke's restaurant. I think it's right near here."

The fitness people looked at me.

"Ryosuke's her boyfriend," Takuya clarified.

"What? You are not her boyfriend?" the receptionist asked, shocked. She really must think I'm an airhead now, standing here naked, spilling all my worst secrets.

"You do have nice abs," the trainer remarked, peering down at my bush. Takuya didn't seem too worried. Takuya likes me, sure, but I've always made clear that I have a boyfriend. Up until today, Takuya didn't seem all that interested in me.

I looked over at the receptionist and trainer, standing there looking sympathetic to my plight.

"You two are nice, huh?" I noted. "You don't think it's weird me being here naked?"

"Of course it's weird," the trainer slammed back. "You look insanely hot dressed like that." He poked one of the bells on my choker making it jingle.

"No, but I mean, you are not angry or anything. You are trying to help."

They looked at each other, but didn't answer.

"Are you two a couple?" I asked. They didn't seem to like that question either. "We'd better go," I finally said.

"What happened when people saw you out in the mall naked like that?" the woman asked. I remembered the "arrested" guy and all the people who'd smirked at me when they saw me naked.

"Some people are not as helpful as you," I admitted.

"What about him?" she asked nodding towards Takuya. "Is he helpful?"

I looked at him, trying to sort out my feelings. I was so confused. I didn't know what to think. I was a bit annoyed at him for running off.

"Sometimes," I said softly.

Another trainer came out, took one look at me, and was like,

"Hohoho. What have we here?"

"We'd better go," I repeated moving towards the door. This guy didn't seem as nice as the first trainer.

"Where to, milady?" Takuya bowed. "My wish is your command."

"Any suggestions?" I asked the woman figuring she'd know best.

"Who is the 'they' that almost saw you? Do you have friends here?"

"Yeah, Satomi and Hiro. My best friend and his."

"Aw, man, are you catching this?" the horn-dog trainer winked at his co-worker. "Who is this babe anyway?" he asked, staring down at my body.

"Maybe you'd better go find them," the woman said softly.

"Where are they?" I asked Takuya.

"I think in the drugstore across from Yuuki's stand."

That wasn't good. I didn't want Yuuki to see me like this. Takuya didn't seem too keen on that either.

"Is there a back entrance?" I asked the woman.

"My name's Cara," she finally told us. "Yes, there are entrances street-side." The road on that side is wide with a lot of cars.

"Yeah, I don't know," I pouted. A middle aged man, a client, I guess came out, and his eyes went wide when he saw me standing here naked.

"It's the dog collar," Cara told me. "That's what makes you look so kinky."

Funny. Takuya thought it was a dog collar too. Don't people wear chokers here?

I reached around, undid the buckle, and took it off, showing them my bare neck. It was weird because taking off the choker made me feel even more naked, more exposed. My heart sank as a shiver ran up my spine. The guys were all still staring at me though, virtually drooling at the sight of me.

"Yeah, I don't think that's it somehow," I joked. It did feel good to have it off. I gave it to Takuya to put away. I took off my wristband, folded it over, and then bunched up my hair using the elastic to make a ponytail. "Do I look more pure now? More innocent?" I smiled, holding my arms up in a cute go-go girl pose. The guys all nodded, mouths agape.

"Do you sell swimsuits?" I asked.

"No, but we do have a pool."

"Yeah, give the girl a free membership for heaven's sake," the horn-dog suggested. "That would bring more people."

It was nice them all being so complimentary, but I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I didn't really want such a big audience. My head was starting to spin from being horny for so long.

"Do you want to wait here, and I'll go get Hiro and Satomi?" Takuya asked, probably not serious.

"No, I was thinking we should go," I whispered. The mall seemed to be busier than before though. I kept thinking I should get dressed, but I didn't want to be the one to say it. I was kind of enjoying being naked, enjoying teasing them all. It was weird, different, something I'd never done before. I felt so giddy, my body seething with this nervous energy.

"What do you think?" I asked Takuya. He looked outside, and then motioned for me to stand back.

"They're coming," he whispered. I panicked. The first trainer guy motioned for me to hide round the side, but when I went down there, there was this class room with a huge glass window, and all these people exercising inside. Most of them were faced away from me, but there was a guy and a woman standing at the side, staring right at me!

"I c-c-can't stay here," I stuttered, terrified. I came back out to the front desk. Takuya was gone.

"Where'd he go?" I asked, horrified.

"Maybe one of the guys can lend you a jacket or something," Cara suggested. I said to trainer 1,

"Just go get Takuya, and bring him back here. He has my clothes."

"James," he said, introducing himself. I smiled, but didn't tell him my name. He ran out after Takuya.

James seems like a good guy, but there was no sign of either of them for quite some time. I wanted to see what was happening, so I went right out to the entrance-way. There were so many people here in the mall now, I don't know, like 20 or 30 people walking by, couples, families, all different kinds. They could all see me. My whole body was burning hot now. I could feel an orgasm percolating up inside of me, making me all nervous and jiggy. Trying to ignore all the people gawking at me, I went right out the door, trying to see Takuya and James. It seems the two of them had stopped, and were arguing about something. Hiro and Satomi were there too, but hadn't spotted me yet.

My whole body was quaking from the excitement. I don't know why I get so turned on by this. The people looking at me seemed surprised, sure. Some of them laugh, or try to hit on me, or take my picture, but I felt like I was really the only one feeling this so intensely. I had like this cauldron of emotions: fear, fire, passion, desire, bubbling up inside of me. I really didn't want people to see me come. I just wanted to find some place safe to hide, but if anything, I was just making things worse coming out here right into the middle of all these people.

James came back without Takuya.

"He says he's going to try to lead your friends away from here, so they won't catch you."

"What? Of all the stupid cockamamie times to run out on me!" I cursed.

I'd kind of gotten to the point, where I didn't really care if Satomi, Hiro, Yuuki or whoever saw me. I mean Cara, James and these other people didn't seem to care so much that I'm naked. Why should they? I guess there could be backlash, rumors spreading, people treating me different, but that just seemed a bit much, don't you think? We're all born naked.

James saw me staring after Takuya, and offered,

"Hey, do you need like a bodyguard or something?"

"Umm," I hesitated.

"Protect you from the hooded claw. Keep the vampires from your door. Back, back, you fiends," he cried pretending to lash out at some guy who came a bit too close. I laughed. He was pretty funny. I looked him up and down. He was kind of handsome, slim but muscular, earnest eyes, a good-natured calm. He really was the nicest of the bunch.

"Um, OK, sure. Why not?"

He motioned for me to go first, and then we set out after Takuya and them keeping a few people between them and us, still trying to hide. I did feel a lot better having James here to protect me. The crowd hadn't been that rude, but it was nice to have someone here to help if I need it.

"So, Miss, what can I call you?" he smiled.

"Can I give you a made up name? Rami." I drew the Chinese characters for 'naked' and 'beauty' on the palm of my outstretched hand, but I don't think he got it. "Rummy," I simplified. "Like the card game."

He laughed.

"Nice to meet you, Rummy," he said, shaking my hand. "So do you... ah... wander around naked a lot?"

"Not in the mall, no. Not like this." I don't know what I was reacting to, but I felt another wave of pleasure well up inside me, more powerful this time. My knees were getting weak. If these waves get any stronger, I really am going to come. "Say, listen, could you run ahead, and get Takuya's backpack from him? My clothes are inside."

"Um, OK. Sure. I'll try."

"Thanks."

I spotted a waxing center, and turned in there to hide. The receptionist here was African American with cornrows in her hair. She looked at me a bit funny, but waited politely for me to speak.

"I'm just waiting for a friend," I told her. She didn't really comment, but I got the feeling she thought it was pretty funny me being naked and all. I just stood here rubbing my hands together, trying to act normal. James soon came back with Takuya.

"Wow!" Takuya said when he saw me. "You've been wandering around the mall dressed like that?" He seemed so elated, all charged up. I think he'd been getting off on leading me on this wild goose chase.

"Yeah, but it isn't easy. People keep staring."

"Let me take a picture, Emi, just one. You look so amazing."

"Use my phone," I insisted.

"Your phone the memory's full. It won't work. You have to delete something." He dug out my phone, and handed it to me. I didn't want to hear this. The black lady was staring at us, and I didn't really know how to solve the problem with my phone. "Lots of guys have got snaps of you already," he reminded me. "You took selfies with those first few guys."

"Really?" James burst out laughing. Perhaps I was being silly. All this false modesty trying to keep Takuya in particular from getting a picture of me. I guess I was worried about this whole day getting back to people at the dorm or Ryosuke or someone. I was feeling guilty, and wasn't sure if I could trust Takuya with this. I didn't really want him having proof. He hadn't filmed himself fingering me, but I was still reeling a bit from the echoes of his touch.

"You don't want Hiro to know, right?" I pointed out to Takuya. "Or Satomi. Or Yuuki."

"OK. OK. No pictures." So he was worried about this. I knew it! "I just thought we should do something big to top it all off! Something exciting!"

"Like what?" To tell you the truth, I was a bit interested in this too.

"Is there a game center near here? An arcade?" Takuya asked James.

"There's a Dave and Busters across the highway."

"How far?"

"Guys I can't go walking outside," I broke in, trying to slow their roll before they really did try to get me to go outside.

James' smartphone buzzed.

"Oh oh. Security is looking for you!"

"What?"

"It's Cara. They came to her desk."

Takuya finally realized the danger. He put down his backpack, and we got out my bra, panties, shorts and t-shirt. I raced to pull them on. I got the baseball cap and sunglasses from my purse, and I pulled on those too to hide my face. James and Takuya were laughing at how well prepared I was.

"Can we go out the back?" I asked the receptionist lady.

"Uh, yeah, straight down the hall to end. Press the lever on the door."

I scurried off with Takuya and James close behind. When we got outside, I told Takuya,

"Call Satomi and Hiro, and tell them to meet us at the bus stop."

"I guess this is goodbye then," James said, looking a bit misty-eyed. "This is my card. Send me a text to let me know you got back safe. You really are something, Rummy!"

I gave him a hug thanking him for his kindness. Takuya and I sprinted through the parking lot to the bus stop.

"Rummy?" Takuya asked.

"Just a made up name," I winced.

Satomi and Hiro eventually came out, and found us.

"Where were you all day?" Satomi squealed.

"Sorry," I smiled. "We met some nice people. Americans." That part was true.

On the bus ride home, the three of them chatted, but I was just so out of it, kicking myself for doing something so crazy. Takuya just sat there, looking at me in wonder.

The hardest thing I did after that was figure out how to get the videos Takuya shot off my phone and onto a thumb drive. I didn't show them to Ryosuke of course. Takuya wanted to see, but I wasn't sure what to do about that. I actually saw James again, and the two of us became friends. I'll tell you about that some time.

Emi Tsuruta