Bikini Vampire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa glanced at the clock and asked.

"Got it in ya one more time?"

I did not know if I did. This was more sex in one night than I usually had in a year.

"Let me help." Marisa added.

Her hands began to pump and manipulate my cock. It felt great, but no results.

Marisa frowned.

"I can help you here, but it's a little bit weird."

Now I am intrigued and speak.

"Oh, yes? What is that?"

Do you remember when she fixed my bleeding? Well, her thumb went up to a fang. A small droplet there formed. This she began to massage her blood on my limp member. I could feel warmth spread there. There before my eyes, I began to get hard again. Not simply hard either. I grew longer, about an inch, and twice as thick. Marisa's eyes sparkled at her handy work.

She fell back on the bed, opened her legs and I crawled there. It took time to get me inside her again. Marisa had to stretch a little at a time. Then I push a bit more inside her. Once fully inserted, we went at it. Marisa would moan and groan and periodically speak in languages I did not understand. She continually bucked her hips against mine to increase the speed and frequency of my thrusts. Then suddenly, her back arched and she screamed. Marisa's body tensed from head to foot. Her hands flew to the side of the bed and fingernails ripped my sheets to shreds.

It was the most incredible orgasm I have ever watched a woman experience. It went on for an exceedingly long time.

Once done, Marisa said.

"Andy do it. Fuck me as hard as you can and cum in me."

I tried hard and used what reserve I had left. Sweat ran off me in rivers. Marisa reached for my ass. Urging me on, helping me thrust. Then I felt it growing inside me. I would orgasm yet again. This time was much like Marisa's. It seemed to go on and on. I did not speak any foreign words though.

We became a pile of entangled limbs. I was exhausted.

Marisa seemed a little apprehensive and spoke.

"I must go soon. It will be light." She whispered sadly.

"Would you come with me and hold me?"

This sounded inviting. But I had to ask.

"Can the two of us fit in your coffin?"

Marisa laughed aloud and added.

"I do not sleep in a coffin. I sleep in a bed. It just must be dark. Sunlight is bad for me."

I had the day off. So, I said.

"Yeah, let us go. I will hold you while you sleep."

We did not even dress. Naked, we went out my back door and to Marisa's house. She had a huge round bed with silk sheets.

Once we were in the middle, she asked.

"When I wake, can we fuck some more?"

I kissed her forehead, pulled her close and answered.

"Yes, whatever you like."

Marisa snuggled with me, and we both slept.

That evening, we had sex again. It was more than amazing. I do not have the words. Marisa told me after our first coupling that I needed to eat. I was hungry. We went back to my place. (naked)

Once I sated, Marisa asked coyly.

"Could I eat now?"

Fangs appeared and I offered her my neck. Now that we had both eaten and refreshed, I honored Marisa's request. We spent the night having sex and making love. Monday morning came. I did not go to work. Instead, I stayed with Marisa. I wanted to help her at her job. She really did work for a blood bank.

12