Poker Night

Story Info
sister's friends make me play strip poker.S
6.4k words
4.57
53.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,265 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

I tried to sneak up to my room without being seen by my sister and her loud annoying friends, but they saw me anyways. Our parents had gone away for the week, and Anna had of course chosen that week to come home. I had been at work all day, but she had told me that some of her friends from school would be coming over, and it sounded like there were ten or so people in the other room.

"Chris," my sister's best friend Jenna called out to me as I tried to sneak by, "Chris come play with us, we're just about to start." I could tell from her voice she was already drunk, and knew that everyone else must be as well. I hated having to be around my sister's friends, but it didn't seem like I had a choice; if I tried to go upstairs Jenna would just come get me, she had done it before. I decided to just say hello and try to get the hell out of there as fast as I could. I walked reluctantly in to the room, and instantly smelled the smoke in the air; I didn't care, but I knew dad would be pissed at both of us if it smelled like smoke when he got home.

"Hi, I'm Caysie," a very pretty girl appeared next to me, and stuck out her hand. I looked around the room and realized I didn't know half the people there. I reached my own hand out, and shook hands nervously with Caysie. Anna had joined a sorority this year, and I wondered how many of these people were from that circle. I looked around the room again, and saw Anna, and Jenna and Claire who I've known forever. There were also two girls and two guys I didn't recognize.

"So do you wanna play?" Jenna asked again, laughing drunkenly and leaning on Claire's shoulder. I definitely did not want to play, no matter what the game was, but I didn't know how to escape just yet.

"Uh, I don't know, I'm pretty tired," I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, "I've had a pretty long day."

"Doing what," Jenna said teasingly, "you're nineteen and you don't go to school."

"Ya I have a job," I said defensively; Jenna and I had never gotten along, since we were all little kids, "I just spent ten hours lifting two by fours, I'm sorry I don't have the energy to party all night."

"Ugh, of course you work construction," Jenna teased, bursting into laughter. One of the girls I didn't recognize joined in, but everyone else didn't, which I was grateful for.

"My dad has worked construction his whole life," Caysie said a bit angrily, "what's wrong with that." Jenna stopped laughing, and looked like she was going to say something mean to Caysie, but Anna interjected.

"We're gonna play poker Chris," Anna said before Jenna could speak, "You're really good at poker aren't you?"

"Well, ya, I mean I guess I am," I agreed, "but like I said, I'm pretty beat."

"Come on, it'll be fun," Caysie said, reaching out and touching my arm. Most of my sister's friends had always been awful to me, especially Jenna, but this girl was acting weirdly nice towards me, and god was she hot. "I know for a fact that any man who works construction loves to sit down to a game of a poker and a beer after a long days work, "Caysie added, which I had to admit was completely true, "especially with a bunch of hot girls," she added with a sly little smile that I found unbelievably sexy.

"Ya come on man," one of the guys said, "We need another dude to balance out all this estrogen. Besides there should be at least one other person who knows the game or I'll roll over everybody." I had to let out a laugh at that. Most of the guys my sister hangs out with are total meathead assholes, but this guy seemed like someone I would hang out with. I decided maybe my sister's new friends weren't so bad, and that I could go for a round or two of poker.

"Alright fuck it, I'm in," I said and sat down on the couch next to Caysie, everyone let out a cheer and took another drink. Anna reached into a cooler next to her and handed me a beer. As I popped the beer open, and took a nice big sip, I could feel Caysie moving slightly towards me, and began wondering just where this night might go. "I only have about forty bucks on me though," I said as I pulled out my wallet, "so I guess I'll have to win a few."

"Oh ya, I guess we forget to mention," Jenna said with a devious smile, "we're playing strip poker."

"Wait, what," I said slowly, "are you serious?"

"I hope that isn't a problem," Jenna teased. I looked over to Anna, but she just shrugged.

"We thought it would be fun," Anna said shyly, "besides, we're all adults, we've all seen naked people before."

I wasn't sure what to do. I had already agreed to play, but I didn't want to get naked. I also realized I would likely see my sister naked as well, which would be weird. Then I realized I would probably see Caysie naked too, and the hot girl sitting next to the funny guy, and even Jenna, who is a bitch, but is super fucking hot. Plus I am really good at poker, so I figured I might not have to show them everything anyway.

"Alright fine," I said reluctantly, "I'll play for a while." Everyone cheered again, and Caysie grabbed hold of my arm again, and I could feel her soft breasts rubbing against my skin.

"Okay," Anna said in a business like tone, "who wants to deal first?"

"I will," the guy who spoke before said, and took the cards from Anna.

"I'm Jacqueline by the way," the pretty girl next to him said, and reached her hand out to me, "you can call me Jackie."

"Chris," I said and shook her hand.

"Right, sorry," Anna said quickly, "Chris, this is Tracy and Mark," she said pointing to the girl who had laughed at Jenna's joke, and a jock looking guy next to her, "and that's Jackie and Kyle," she said pointing to the guy now shuffling, "and Caysie you seem to have met." I couldn't help but notice the disapproving way Anna said that Caysie and I had met.

"Sup dude," Kyle said and nodded his head towards me.

"It's nice to meet you," Jackie smiled, "I didn't even know Anna had a brother."

"Ya that doesn't surprise me," I said, rolling my eyes towards Anna.

"Okay guys and gals," Kyle said as he began dealing, "the name of the game is hold 'em, if you don't know how to play, I guess you're gonna be showin them tittays." Everyone laughed at that, and Jackie slapped his arm playfully. Kyle dealt, and right away I got a good hand.

I guess before I start talking about the game I should tell you what everybody looks like, and since it is relevant, what they were wearing. Sitting on the couch were Jenna and Claire, huddled together, and next to them Kyle and Jackie, who were practically in each other's laps. Mark and Tracy were sitting on the other couch together, but not as close as Kyle and Jackie, or me and Caysie for that matter. Anna had her own chair to my left, and then Caysie and me had a little couch to ourselves.

Jenna has been best friends with Anna since they were about seven. She used to be nicer to me when we were little. Then when she started getting really hot, and I started noticing, she started to get nasty to me. When she was a senior and I was a sophomore she used to make my life hell. I figured I was lucky in a way, at least my bully was hot and had big tits to stare at. When they graduated, and Anna and Claire went off to college, Jenna got a job at hooters. At first I thought that was hilarious, until I found out how much she was making in tips; it was more than I could make in a week at my job. I had to wonder just how friendly she was getting with those customers. Anyways, that night she was wearing a tight white shirt, that clearly showed off her big black bra underneath. Other than that she had a very short pair of daisy dukes, and a pair of sneakers. I have to admit she looked pretty damn good.

Claire became friends with Anna late in high school. She had moved in from Kansas, and at first she was nice to me whenever she came around, but Jenna must have gotten to her, because before long she was teasing me as well. She is much more conservative than Jenna, and was dressed a little more reasonably. She had on a nice silk looking blue shirt, and another shirt under that, and then a pair of designer jeans, and nice fancy boots.

Kyle was sitting next to them. He had long pulled back hair, and a little scruffy beard, and definitely looked like the source of the pot smell. He had on a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, and a pair of raggedy jeans, and a pair of chucks on his feet. He definitely didn't look like someone Anna would hang out with, and I guessed that Jackie was in Anna's sorority, and this guy was her boyfriend who she brought along.

Jackie was sitting practically in Kyle's lap, with her arm around his waist. She was definitely super hot. Jenna is hot in the slutty bimbo kind of way, this girl was hot in the nice girl kind of way. She had long brown hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. She was wearing a fancy looking shirt, and a sexy little jacket over it. She also had on designer jeans, and a pair of black boots.

To the left of Jackie, and my right, was Caysie. I couldn't get as good of a look at her because she was right next to me, and I didn't want to stare, but she was absolutely gorgeous. She had short light brown hair that fell over her face in a sexy way, and strikingly green eyes. She also had nice soft looking lips, that I thought about kissing right away. She was wearing a loose white t-shirt, and regular tight pair of jeans, and she had chucks on as well.

Next to me was Anna, wearing a jacket, t-shirt, jeans and shoes, and then next to her were Mark and Tracy. Mark hadn't spoken yet, but I could tell just by the expression on his face that he was an asshole. He was wearing a white tank top, with big gorilla arms hanging out. He had on a pair of baggy jeans, that didn't quite cover up the fact that he clearly didn't work on his legs much, and then a pair of expensive looking Nikes. Tracy, sitting next to him, looked hot, but also a little bit like a bitch. She had long shiny black hair, and a very pretty face, though she kind of had a resting bitch face. She was also wearing a jacket over a fancy shirt, but I could still see that she had pretty big tits, maybe even as big as Jenna's. Besides that she had jeans and fancy boots. So now that you know the players a bit, here is the game.

"Okay Claire," Kyle said turning to her, "you're up first, you can either fold or bet one piece of clothing."

"Any piece of clothing?" Claire asked.

"Any piece of clothing deemed worthy by a majority vote," Kyle said, and we all laughed again.

"Okay, I bet one shoe," Claire said and took of her right boot.

"No, no," Jenna said drunkenly, "it has to be both shoes."

"It does not," Claire said to her best friend.

"All in favor of having to vote pairs of clothing in together," Kyle shouted out.

"Aye," Jackie, Kyle, Jenna, Caysie, and myself all shouted out in unison.

"All those apposed," Kyle asked.

"Nay," Tracy, Mark, Claire, and Anna voted.

"Five to four, two shoes it is darling," Kyle said in his jovial voice. I finished off my beer in one gulp, and took another from the cooler. I could already tell that this was going to be a lot more fun then I had originally thought.

"Fine then, I bet two shoes," Claire said and put her other boot down moodily.

"Okay Blondie, you're up," Kyle said to Jenna.

"I can bet any piece of clothing right?" Jenna asked, "it doesn't have to be my shoes."

"Right," Kyle nodded.

"Okay, I bet my shirt then," Jenna said and pulled her shirt over her head and placed it on the table. She was wearing a very sexy looking victoria's secret bra, and her big tits looked amazing; they seemed to jiggle a bit with her every movement.

"Alright," Kyle said as he nodded his head in appreciation of Jenna's great rack, "getting started right away, I like it."

"You better not like it too much," Jackie said as she shoved him playfully; it was pretty easy to tell that they were a couple, and a cute one at that, but I still couldn't tell about Tracy and Mark, and Caysie certainly seemed free.

"Okay, I'm up," Kyle said, "I'll bet my shoes, your turn babe," he said to Jackie.

"I'll fold," she said and laid her cards down.

"Ah come on babe," Kyle sighed, "I haven't even laid down all the cards yet."

"It doesn't matter," she said to him, "I have the two of clubs and the four of hearts, I'm going to lose."

"Oh, ya, good call then," Kyle nodded, and Caysie and I both laughed. "Okay case," Kyle turned to Caysie, "you're up."

"I guess I'll bet my shoes too," Caysie said, and started untying her sneakers.

"Alright cojack," Kyle turned to me, "what'll it be?"

"Shoes," I said, and leaned down to untie my work boots, which I had very much been wanting to take off anyway.

"Damn, those things ought to count as two pieces of clothing," Jackie said jokingly as I pulled my boots off.

"Those are some man boots right there man," Kyle laughed, "you really were workin all day huh?"

"Ya man," I laughed, "when I bet my socks later you'll all be in for a real treat."

"Oh no," Anna said, scrunching up her face, "Chris your feet smell so bad after you work."

"Hey, you guys wanted me to play remember," I said through my laughter, "I told you I was working all day."

"I like the smell of a man after a hard day's work," Caysie said, and leaned in closer to me. I saw Anna frown at us, but I didn't care. Caysie seemed genuinely into me, and I was definitely into her.

"Okay Anna," Kyle said, returning to the game, "your turn."

"I'll bet my shoes," Anna said smugly, and took off her fancy shoes.

"Mark," Kyle said, turning to him.

"Shoes," mark said simply, and took his Nikes off.

"Me too," Tracy said, and added her shoes to the pile.

"You are all so boring," Jenna said angrily, crossing her arms under her, which just pushed her tits out more.

"Alright then," Kyle said and laid another card down on the table, it was a jack, giving me a full house already. "We're back to you Claire, you can fold, bet, or call."

"Um, I think I'll fold," Claire said, clearly just realizing she didn't have to take anything else off is she didn't want to.

"Ugh, what a bunch of babies," Jenna said and finished off another beer, "I bet my shoes, like you all did." Jenna had much more difficulty taking off her shoes than she had with her shirt, but she slammed them down on the pile.

"Okay case, your turn again," Kyle said. I looked over at Caysie sitting next to me, and saw that she didn't have any socks on. All I could see was a shirt and her jeans, and probably underwear underneath.

"Okay," Caysie sighed, "I guess I'll bet my shirt then." She pulled her shirt off, and I had to swallow the lump in my throat. Caysie's tits weren't as big as Jenna's, but I thought they looked perfect. They were round and supple looking, just not huge. I also noticed she had an incredibly sexy six-pack. There were some whoops and cheers from Kyle and Jackie and Jenna as Caysie's shirt came off, but I just tried not to stare.

"Alright then Captain Ron," Kyle turned to me, and I had to let out another laugh, this guy really was funny, "you're up."

"Well I could bet my socks and torture you all," I said to a chorus of boos, "but I think I'll save that little treat for later. I'll bet my shirt too." As I pulled my shirt over my head I felt a little nervous. I didn't have that much experience with girls. I had not been very attractive in high school, and still felt the insecurity form being made fun of, often by Jenna.

"Damn," Jackie said as I put my shirt down.

"Hey," Kyle said turning to her.

"What, you can look at her but I cant look at him," Jackie said.

"Ya, fair point," Kyle shrugged, "nice pecks dude."

"I guess all that construction work has been paying off after all," Jenna said as she eyed my chest and arms. She was looking at me in a way I had never seen before, and I didn't like it.

"Uh, thanks, I guess," I said awkwardly. I turned to see Caysie staring at my arm, and had to make sure not to stare at her tits. I noticed Anna staring at my chest, and saw her shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"Your turn Anna," Kyle said turning to her.

"Oh, uh, I guess I fold," she said and laid her cards down.

"Boo," Jenna jeered from the couch, "you bunch of wimps."

"Sorry we don't all work at the strip club," Anna teased back, and everyone laughed. That made Jenna shut up and frown over at Anna angrily. Mark was up next, and he didn't wait for Kyle to ask. He stood up, and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a typical frat boy body. His arms and chest were big, but so was his stomach. I might not have gorilla arms, but I'm way more toned than this tool. There were some mock cheers from the girls as he took it off, but no one seemed as impressed as he had wanted. He looked a little pissed as he sat back down. Tracy bet her jacket as well, which brought it back to Jenna.

"Okay everybody," Kyle said to the room, "nobody raised, so now we all show our cards, lay 'em down."

We all laid are cards on the table, and Kyle and I looked around to see who had won. Jenna had absolutely nothing. Caysie had a pair of nines. Mark had sevens, and Tracy had three sixes. Kyle had two fours and two jacks, which meant that my full house was the best hand. I laughed cheerfully, and collected my pile of jackets and shoes.

"Wait, he gets to take our clothes?" Claire said in a worried voice.

"Ya," I answered before anyone else could, "how do you think poker works, whoever wins the hand gets what everyone bet. Now I get to bet this stuff again, so you can win it back." Kyle burst out laughing, and Jackie and Caysie and I all joined in.

"Ya, I mean that is how poker works," Kyle laughed, "I guess that's how were doin it, should I deal again or does someone else want to?"

"No, you should deal again," Anna answered for us, "you're good at it.

"Alright then, everybody anti up," he said in his official voice, "that means everyone has to put up a piece of clothing up front." Kyle pulled off his shirt, revealing a pretty typical stoner body, thin and toned but not buff at all. Jackie slid out of her shorts slowly, to many cheers and whistles; she had the most amazing tight ass I'd ever seen. Tracy also took her shirt off; she didn't have very big tits, but she had a nice six-pack like Caysie. Claire took off her first shirt shyly and put it down. Mark bet his shorts, revealing his scrawny legs, and I had to suppress a laugh, and could tell I wasn't the only one.

Tracy took off her shirt as well, and now I could see that her tits were almost as big as Jenna's. Anna threw her own shirt on the pile, and I sort of side glanced at her, seeing that she had a pretty big rack as well. Jenna slid out of her shorts, and did a slow turn with her ass sticking out, so we could all admire and cheer on her lovely ass. When Caysie took her shorts off, I instantly felt my dick begin to stir; she had an absolutely incredible ass. I picked a pair of shoes out of my winners pile, and placed them down.

"Oh come on Chris," Jenna whined, "that's no fair, you have to bet your own clothes like the rest of us."

"Ya come on Chris," Jackie added, "We want to see that ass."

"Alright fine," I sighed, and stood up and took my jeans off. I was now just in my boxers, and felt very exposed. I didn't want to look down, but I knew I had to be at least semi hard from seeing all these hot girls stripping. I sat back down quickly, hoping no one noticed, but I saw pretty much all the girls eyeing my body as I sat back down. As soon as I was back on the couch, Caysie pulled in next to me, and placed her hand on my bare thigh.

"Okay, here we go," Kyle said, and dealt once again. I didn't start with nearly as good a hand as I did last time, and knew I should fold quickly.

"You're up Claire," Jackie said cheerfully, and took another drink.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,265 Followers
12