Bilal and the Mountain Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and groaned and growled and roared. As I thrust her jade gate smacked and her arse jiggled. My rain was upon me faster than I had expected. My eyes rolled back in my head and my rain came like a hurricane. Of its own volition, a groan emerged from my throat and I felt my hot rain fill her jade gate. "Yes, Bilal! Yes, plant your seed in me," she growled. My exhausted body gave out, and I flopped on her back, my ram losing its edge inside her. Her back rose and fell under me.

The trip back was odd, to say the least. Karsha had torn off all the clothes I had carried with me, so I was naked save for a turban and shoes. My ram flopped back and forth as I walked. I caught Karsha sneaking a hungry glance at it from time to time. She held my rope like a leash and jerked at it when I was too slow. Her stamina was incredible, as was her speed in tractless wilderness.

"You see, Bilal," she said, "There is no escape. You are mine now and soon you will belong to the queen. There is no use fighting it. Besides, you will spend your days breeding with the queen. Is that not what all men want? She is a beautiful lady, strong and plump."

"Karsha, you just don't understand human men. There's more to life than being the stud of some stuffy queen."

"Do not speak of the queen in that manner, Bilal. When you are hers, you must speak in a respectful manner. She will punish you otherwise. And it is known that men want to just breed, all the time. It is the same with human men as it is with orks. Men don't know love or loyalty or companionship."

"You're wrong Karsha. And I will prove you wrong!"

"Be silent, Bilal. You were a fool to run away and you are still a fool now. But... you must tell me how you burned through the rope. There was no fire left from last night and there was no way you could have kindled one. It's impossible."

"How do you know I burned through it? Maybe I broke a rock and used its sharp edge to cut myself free. Maybe I'm stronger than you think and tore the rope in half!" I could see the side of her face stick out with a grin. "You don't know everything there is to know about humans. Maybe I chewed it in half like a rat!" She stared back at me, and suddenly I was reminded of my nudity. She was smiling. Her eyes looked up and down my body, and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"I suppose it doesn't matter. We are almost to the queen's castle anyway. This cleverness is a good thing as well. We orks could use it." She approached me, and ran her hand over my chest and shoulders. It had not been long since I had filled her with my rain, but I felt my ram rising. She noticed it too. "And you are already ready to breed again! What I said about men was true. They only care to fuck. That is why you ran. Had you really felt love you would have stayed with me."

Felt love? Why would I feel love for someone who essentially took me as a slave? Yet I couldn't deny that there was something there. I wanted to be with her, especially now that she had caught me again. Maybe it was because I felt her need to protect and keep me. Maybe it was that I had never seen a woman like her before and I was desperately curious. Maybe I was just lustful and alone in a foreign land and she had shown me some kindness, strange as it was. But what could I say? I just vigorously shook my head.

Soon we were approaching camp. To my relief, the deer was still there. A single vulture had landed on the carcass and it flew away as soon as we came into view. Karsha immediately set about butchering the deer. I had never had the stomach for this kind of thing, and I turned my head as she slit the poor thing open and pulled its guts out. What could I say to her? I wanted to show her that I cared, that I saw the passionate woman within the gruff shell. I wanted to show her that I saw the blushing, chaste girl inside the lustful beast.

I picked up my qanun. Why not? I had always expressed myself in music better than words. What would be the right song here? "The Black Waves" was a song about a woman who lost her true love when his ship was lost at sea. That felt too basic. "The Goat and the Lamb" was one of my better bawdy songs. That might be a good one for later, but I needed something a little deeper than that. "The Emerald" was about a man in love pining for a woman in his village when her father forces her to marry a nobleman. Worse than that, she falls in love with the nobleman. It seemed perfect. The pain of loss then the double pain of rejection.

I strummed the qanun and started singing. Karsha glared at me, annoyed at first, but then turned back to her work. The song was a long one, and musically complex. The song's protagonist referred to his love as an emerald. He and Emerald walked hand in hand in the flowered hillsides. When the local sheik came to the village, he demanded her father give his daughter for marriage, and the father happily did. The tune emotionally crested to represent the wedding. The protagonist was there and hid his tears from everyone. Though Karsha's back was turned, I could tell this was affecting her. Her work had slowed, and she would occasionally just stare off into space. At the song's tragic end, the protagonist saw his love covered in true emeralds the sheik had bought for her. She pretended not to know him, in love with the sheik and his riches. This song had rolled over me like the tides the first time I had heard it as a youth, though the other boys had scoffed at such romantic nonsense. Karsha's hand rose and she wiped her eye on her arm. I had her right where I wanted her.

I stopped playing, and when Karsha turned around tears were streaking down her face. "Bilal," she stammered, "That music... I never knew... I can't..." And then she was overwhelmed by her sobs. I approached her and put my arms around her. She squeezed me hard and I felt the deer's blood soak through the huge tunic she had loaned me. Her body shook, and she faced me with stars in her yellow eyes. I saw it there in her eyes. Love. Her tongue lashed out and licked up the side of my face. I awkwardly kissed her back, but she licked me like a cow with a fresh salt lick. Her hot breath blew in my face. I gave in and started licking her like she did me. I tasted the salty tears on her face.

I threw my tunic over my head. I didn't want her destroying this one. She licked down my chest and to my belly. I placed my hand on the back of her head and intertwined my fingers with her black braids. My ram had risen like a firing onager and I felt her firm breasts pressing against it. I grabbed the bottom of her tunic and pulled it off. There were those luscious sweet breasts, the black nipples rock hard once again. Her gray sweating skin was spotted with the deer's blood, and she looked primal and wild as any doe in the woods.

This time I decided I would try my luck again. I wanted to control things like I had last time, and I knew I would have to use the power of my words. "My sweet lady, since I have touched your heart, I have a way you can touch mine." She stared up at me, a dazed look in her eyes. She nodded dumbly. "I know what you want. You want me to fill you with my hot love and leave you gasping."

"Yes, Bilal, yes! Please I want you inside me! Anything you want, I just want your ram and rain inside me!"

I had her now like a dog herding sheep, "Your jade gate is not all you have for me." I ran my finger along her ample lips, and her tongue curled around it. "You're just a blushing girl who wants to please her love." She was indeed blushing her deep purple, and again she nodded her head. I pulled down my trousers and my ram made its bounding escape. She seemed entranced seeing it. Her hand shot out and curled around the end of it.

"Please, Bilal. You are mine and I want you. I want this," she squeezed my ram.

"My fine lady can have it." I stroked her lip again. "Open up." She looked confused for a few seconds, but then she opened her tusked mouth. I felt a brief flash of fear. She had those tusks and a powerful jaw. But again the fear and lust fought a battle in my heart.

I moved my hips closer to her. Her tongue leapt from her mouth, seemingly of its own volition and wrapped itself around my ram. I moaned and gasped. Her enthusiasm more than made up for her lack of experience and soon she was licking my ram up and down like a piece of sugar candy. Her tongue, I realized, was longer and more agile than a human's tongue. Waves of warm pleasure shot through me. I had paid for a whore in the capital city before the army left for Alyuna and a few extra coppers convinced her to take my ram in her mouth, but it was without enthusiasm and I was only able to make my rain imagining a girl from my village. It was the first and last time I ever paid for love.

"My lady, let me see those beautiful eyes." Indeed, though strange, her topaz eyes were quite beautiful, and I felt like an explorer in the New World again. She looked up at me, and I saw the blushing girl in those monster eyes. Her looking up at me combined with the soft wetness of her tongue almost brought my rain, but I wanted to savor the moment.

"Use those luscious lips, my lady. Let me in," I subtly applied some pressure to the back of her head and she eagerly leaned forward. My ram disappeared all the way into her mouth and more waves of pleasure shot through me. I could feel dark clouds getting closer. My rain would soon be upon us.

Her lips closed around my ram, and I could feel her strong, nimble tongue working around it. She still stared up at me. Her eyes pleaded for my rain, and in a few seconds my body shuddered and my ram twitched. My hot rain shot into her mouth, and a look or surprise came over her face. But she knew what to do, and she happily sucked it down. My ram fell out of her mouth, and she licked every drop of rain from it. Did she think that this would impregnate her the same as my rain in her jade gate? Her tongue lashed like a cat bathing its tail, and soon my ram was dripping with her spit, but none of my rain was left. She licked around my ram, up my chest, and then right on my face. I kissed and kissed her, our tongues and lips bumping into each other.

Over the next day we climbed up the mountains's winding paths. Her horse was in a foul mood due to the weather and hard work, but she was stoic as ever. I had wrapped myself in a deer hide blanket which kept me reasonably warm. That night we camped, but Karsha was tense and ignored my advances.

The next day in the afternoon we came to a dead end. Karsha dismounted, "Are we lost?" I asked, but she ignored my question. She went about examining some of the larger rocks. The path here seemed to disappear into a sheer rock face in front of us. I watched her as she looked for... something.

After several minutes she stopped at a large rock which was indistinguishable from the others to me. I heard her mutter a few words of her language under her breath. The rock flashed in a series of carved lines that I hadn't noticed before. For a moment, nothing else happened. Then, there was a deafening roar and a great crack appeared in the rock face in front of us. One of the rocks that made it up was rolling to the side. I gaped in wonder. I had no way of telling how much the rock weighed, or what strange power could possibly move it.

Karsha returned to the horse with a satisfied look on her face. "As I said, there are many ork things you do not understand, Bilal." It was impossible to argue.

Inside the crack was a fairly large cave. The horse acted nervous, but Karsha whispered to it in her own language and gave it some kind of mushroom as a snack. It seemed to calm the creature and we moved on. The cave got darker and darker and I heard the great crack of the rock face behind us close in a rapture or rumbling.

"Is this your home, Karsha?" I stared around me in wonder. When the crack closed, it didn't leave us in pitch blackness. Along the walls were tiny mushrooms that grew in clumps. The mushrooms gave off a faint blue light. It seemed as if we had crossed into another world, and in a way we had.

"We are not to my home yet. The kingdom is still hours away. We will camp when we arrive." We continued through one tunnel after another. In places the tunnel forked and I had no idea how Karsha knew which way to go. There were even several large caves. I lost track of where we were or even how long we had been traveling. I simply held on to her and trusted her.

After some time the tunnel widened. As we passed through the threshold, I thought at first that we had somehow made it back outside and we were in the bright light of the full moon. But looking around, I could tell we were inside a great cavern. I was so vast, I could only see the floor and the wall of the tunnel we had come out of. "Heavens, Karsha! Is this-?"

"Yes, this is the ork kingdom Nahrab. I have lived here all my life. Look up." I did, and the ceiling glowed with the same blue mushrooms that I saw on the walls. They looked impossibly far away, and must have been the size of fruit groves to look this big from this far. The floor was barren dirt, and I thought I could make out the sound of a running river, but could not see it.

"We shall make camp here. Come with me and help me gather wood for the fire."

"Are there trees down here? How?"

"You shall see. Come." We wandered the cavern and Karsha picked some tough looking mushrooms from the ground and handed them to me.

It was strange camping in a place like this. I heard unfamiliar sounds as we set down to rest. Karsha assured me that nothing would come near our fire, but I wasn't so sure. She definitely seemed distracted and would only offer vague, one word answers when I asked her what was bothering her.

We ate some more of the venison and set down our bedrolls for the night. As I was getting comfortable, Karsha caught my eye and lifted her bedroll open. She was completely naked underneath. Seeing her skin flickering in the fire and the black hair on her jade gate, I was ready for her in seconds and moved up next to her, my eager ram pressed into her strong belly. I waited to feel the hair of her jade gate close around my ram, but instead she tightly embraced me.

"We must speak tonight, Bilal," she told me. "This will be the last time you and I breed together." There was a strange tone to her voice, and when I looked up, tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Isn't this your home, Karsha? You'll be here, won't you?"

She shook her head, "It isn't like that. When we arrive, you will belong to the queen. She will put you in her palace and I will never see you again." Her sobs became hard at that point, and she could no longer make coherent words. I held her tightly and waited for her to get the tears out of her. This hurt my heart as well, though it wasn't all that surprising. I thought of the Velvet Palace in the capital city. It was full of the padishah's jaryas, his pleasure women. It was a different place in Omar's time before Zeyk made the reforms. Was I to be one of the queen's jaryas? It certainly sounded that way.

"Shh, Karsha. You will always be in my heart. I... I'll always love you." Saying at that moment, I knew it to be true. Even now decades later I think of Karsha and her touch and I wish we had just had more time together. I wonder what she is up to now and it breaks this old man's heart to imagine what could have been.

"Oh Bilal! I love you too, though I am forbidden to!" Karsha's body continued to shake, and her tight grip was almost painful. But my ram was still sharp, and I knew that she wanted. I kissed her salty cheeks, then I continued down to her neck. I kissed around her nipples, which rapidly hardened with my touch. I would miss these majestic breasts, little and firm, so I took my time. I played with her nipples using my mouth and fingers in every way I could think of. I sucked and bit. I pinched and pulled. Her moans and growls were just as they always were, but I thought I could hear a melancholy tone to them.

When I penetrated her jade gate, it was as wet as the vast, salty sea. I looked up into her starry eyes and saw the ecstasy I was bringing her. Her warmth surrounded me and our hearts beat in sync with each other. She brought her face close to mine and planted a gentle kiss on my lips in human fashion. Likewise I licked up the side of her wild, but girlish face. I pumped my hips and that familiar deep purr emanated from her throat. Her hips gyrated with my thrusts. "Bilal! Don't stop, my rain is coming."

"Mine too," I choked out between gasps. I was pumping more vigorously now. I looked down at her, and her petite breasts jiggled in the way I loved. Her face was a mask of slack pleasure. There was a groan. At first I didn't know if it was her or me groaning, then I realized that it was both of us. Our rain collided, like a great river flowing into the sea, and our passion mixed inside her. I tottered back and forth, my ram beat like my heart while her jade gate heaved and quivered.

I lay on top of her, our sweaty skin slipping where we touched. I madly kissed her, feeling as if my heart would come out and touch her itself. Her hungry tongue lapped at my face and neck, and even as the fire of our lust died down, the embers of our love remained.

A few minutes later we lay side by side, her powerful arm around me. Neither of us had said anything after we made love. The passion and tenderness said all that we needed to say to each other. But then I heard Karsha's voice whisper in my ear. "My love, there is something you must know." I slowly breathed in and out, waiting for her to tell me. "My quest was to bring back a male suitable for breeding to my queen. And I have found one so magnificent, I don't know if I can give you up." There was a pause, and my worry built at what would follow. "But the queen can never know of our love, she can not even know that we have bred together."

I sat up, turning to her, "What? Karsha, are we in danger?"

"I'm sorry Bilal. It's just when I saw you after the battle naked in front of me," that purple blush was back, "I knew I had to have you. I thought we could breed one time and then I would be satisfied. But my passion got stronger and stronger and after that song," her voice broke again, "I couldn't help it. I fell in love with you then and there."

"What happens if the queen finds out?"

"Bilal the queen is not merciful. She will kill me and probably kill you. This must be our secret!" I felt sick to my stomach. Just a week ago I had been marching to battle against the empire's foes. An ordinary soldier doing his duty to his padishah. Now, I was a love slave to a queen I had never even heard of.

"We need to get out of here! If the queen is so bad, then we should go far from here! This isn't fair, Karsha! You kidnapped me and took me to a place where I will either have to fuck a woman I dont love or die! If you love me like you say you do, then take me from this place."

Karsha's expression told me as much as I needed to know. In the army there were men like her. Men who would do anything for the padishah, no matter how ludicrous or dangerous. And here Karsha had a noble cause and a queen who would reward her personally. "Bilal, though you are a man, you are no fool. You know I must do this." Her voice was calm, but she still had tears running down her cheeks. "You also know that escape is impossible." She looked down and sighed deeply, "The queen is a beautiful woman. You will see. Also, you will be saving my people."

I wanted to shout at her some more, tell her she was sentencing me to death or worse. But she knew. Of course she understood. "If we run," she continued, "there may be hope for you, but not me. An ork would never be able to live a normal life among humans. Death would be a mercy for me in the overworld."